The Big Buffy Butt Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Willow, puhlease," Tara moaned, not accustomed to being called a slut.

"Bend over," Willow ordered, pulling her finger out and spinning Tara around.

"What are you doing?" Tara asked as she felt a cock slide into her pussy.

"Fucking my bitch's pussy," Willow said, slamming into her. "Unless you want to be my ass slut too?"

"Oh God," Tara moaned, the dick in her pussy making her a moaning bitch.

"Yeah! Fuck her ass too," Glory cheered, loving to see this new Willow. Snap, and Tara's clothing was gone too. Except for... you know. Those ubiquitous stocking things.

"Yes I will," Willow agreed. She pulled out of Tara, and then using only Tara's abundant pussy juice for lube, she slid the cock into her ass.

"Oh my God!" Tara screamed as the dick slid into her ass, creating a sharp pain, and also provoking an intense gush of wetness from her pussy.

"Yes, tear that asshole apart," Glory approved, thrilled to be watching both Buffy and Tara getting simultaneous dick in their assholes.

"Harder, Anya! Harder," Buffy begged.

Anya reached out, grabbed Buffy's long hair and yanked hard. "You like it rough, slut?"

"You bet your ass I do! Use me," Buffy moaned, loving this rough treatment.

"Oh fuck," Tara whimpered, the pleasure and pain principle she'd heard about suddenly going full tilt inside her ass.

"Yeah, from now on you'll be my ass slut ," Willow told her, doing this for her own pleasure, but also to show Buffy she'd be very welcome to break that spell of Glory's, and then she could come to her for all the ass fucking she'd ever need.

"Willow," Tara moaned, unsure of what words she should add... as anger and lust battled for dominance inside her head and pleasure swirled through her body.

"Tell me what you are, bitch," Anya ordered, as she plowed Buffy's ass.

"I'm a slut, an ass slut, and a slave to all comers," Buffy moaned, wanting another orgasm... needing another orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Willow," Tara moaned as the cock slid in and out of her ass.

"You love this, don't you, slut? You love my dick fucking your ass," Willow taunted, slowly fucking her girlfriend.

"I don't know," Tara admitted, her emotions so confusing.

"Beg for it," Willow ordered, pulling all the way out and admiring the small gape she'd just created. "Beg for this dick in your asshole."

Tara suddenly knew she had to have it. She felt empty without Willow in her ass. So she begged, "Please Mistress Willow, shove that dick back in my asshole!"

"Good ass slut," Willow said patronizingly, slamming into her girlfriend.

"Fuck, you bitch!" Tara screamed.

"Oh, yes Anya, I'm close!" Buffy moaned wildly, "please don't stop!"

"Oh yeah, you nasty slut, come on my big cock," Anya ordered, really getting into being a domineering asshole while she fucked a literal asshole.

"Yes, Anya, ream my shithole," Buffy begged, her second orgasm so close, she could taste it.

"Oh, fuck yes," Tara moaned, her pleasure consuming the pain.

"You enjoy being my ass slut?" Willow asked, and she fucked Tara's tight hole faster and harder.

"I doooooo, Tara moaned, stunned by how quickly her world had turned upside down.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!" Buffy screamed, orgasm number two ripping through her petite body.

"Oh yeah," Anya said, getting off on the rush of making Buffy come, even as the sudden idea of fucking Xander in the ass popped into her head.

Glory, such an evil bitch, snapped her fingers just as Tara was really starting to feel the rise of rapture inside herself, and Willow's strap-on vaporized, instantly to be replaced by the one now attached to Tara.

"What the fuck?" Tara gasped, annoyed.

"Like Willow keeps telling you, tonight isn't about you, it's about Buffy," Glory reminded her. "Now go and fuck her ass."

"But I can't," Tara said.

"Go! You have to," Willow urged. "It's the only way."

"I don't see how this could be any kind of a solution," Tara objected, glancing over to see Anya still giving it to Buffy.

"Just trust me and do it," Willow insisted, grabbing her girlfriend's hand and tugging her the first few steps towards Buffy.

"Fuck," Anya sighed as she pulled out... taking a nice long look at the gaping hole she'd just fucked.

"No! Fuck me!" Buffy pleaded for more. But she turned her head around and was saddened to see her ass unattended and empty again... but she then saw Tara reluctantly approaching her. "Please Tara, give my ass a good fucking!"

"I don't know," Tara whined.

"Just do it!" Willow ordered. "The quicker you bang the shit out of her and make her come, the quicker all of this will be over, and if this ploy works, we can bring her home with us."

"Fine," Tara sighed as she got behind Buffy, shocked by the huge hole in front of her. She could stick her fist in there!

"Just slam that fat cock into me," Buffy begged, grasping her ass cheeks and spreading them wide.

"Do it!" Willow bellowed.

"Whatever," Tara said, wishing she didn't have to do this at all. She slowly slid the dick into the ass, finding it weird as fuck.

"Oh yes," Buffy moaned, this cock shorter, but it was much fatter than the prior two.

"This is so weird," Tara complained.

"But it's hot," Willow retorted.

Glory strolled over to Dawn, who was still rubbing herself and said, "Nice boobs. Still growing, I see. Are you really a virgin, you pretty little thing?"

"Y-y-yeah," Dawn admitted.

"Then you've been one for far too long. So get on your knees and make my dick ready for your pussy," Glory ordered. This impudent... whatever it was, she could hardly call it a seduction.. would double her thrill from turning Buffy into her submissive anal slave... since taking her kid sister's cherry would be both wicked and hot. Her mind wasn't made up yet about fucking the teen's asshole... but she was certainly going to fuck her pussy.

"Um, I...." Dawn said, staring at the big cock... her pussy on fire... and having wished to lose her virginity like forever. Glory may be evil, but she was also hot as fuck.

"Now!" Glory snapped.

Dawn quickly obeyed as Joyce watched helplessly, and Buffy was oblivious.

"Good girl," Glory grinned softy before sliding her cock inside the cute teen's mouth.

"Harder," Buffy ordered Tara, which startled the few people (including Willow) who noticed she was finally beginning to assert herself. Begging was one thing, but that was an order!

"I simply can't do this," Tara wailed. "It's just not me! Not what I can do!" having just discovered she was definitely a bottom only. This topping nonsense was doing absolutely nothing for her.

"You have to, you selfish bitch! Remember? This is about Buffy, not you!" Willow yelled, exasperated. She was unaware of what was going on behind her.

"Why?" Tara demanded.

"If we can break the spell by making Buffy our ass slut, then she'll be willing to return home with us. And then we'll have some time to find a cure for her," Willow went over and whispered in her ear. But then when she spun around to return to where she'd just been, she saw what had been happening behind her back. "Glory! What the fuck are you doing to that kid?"

"She's not a kid, she's of age, and she needs it bad," Glory argued, as Dawn happily bobbed on the cock.

Dawn did need it bad. She didn't care if Glory was evil, she just wanted this dick in her pussy. She backed away and said, "Willow, focus on saving Buffy. Don't worry about me, I'm fine with where this is going, wherever that might be."

Willow sighed, but she decided she couldn't do two things at once, and the most important thing at the moment was dealing with her girlfriend's crippling timidity. She turned back around and ordered brusquely, "Fuck her faster, Tara! We need to fuck the shit out of her!"

"Why me?" Tara asked.

"Because we all have to do it," Willow explained impatiently. "We all need to be Buffy's Mistresses, if only for a while."

"Yes Mistress, please drill my asshole," Buffy begged mindlessly.

"But I just can't," Tara insisted.

"Jesus," Willow said, still impatiently. "Man up!"

"Jesus yourself, Willow!" Tara snapped back. "I'm in enough trouble already, without you forcing me into a gender crisis," not liking her prospects here at all.

Willow, knowing how jealous Tara could be, hopped onto the table in front of Buffy, spread her legs for her, and ordered, "Eat my pussy, slut."

"Mmmmmm! Yes, Mistress," Buffy responded eagerly, since for her, eating pussies was a second favourite only to having dicks drilling her ass. She buried her face in her friend's slightly hairy pussy, and licked with all the hunger and lust she'd gotten accustomed to having ever since she became a cock sucking and cunt licking addict.

"Willow, what are you doing?" Tara said, ceasing all her movement, with her dick inside Buffy.

"I'm desperate, so I'm motivating you," Willow explained. "Buffy's going to lick my snatch until you get her off. And if she gets me off and I enjoy the hell out of it, you'll just have to deal."

"But that's not fair," Tara wailed again, terribly hurt.

"Like I keep telling you, this isn't about you! Just set your own feelings aside, because it's imperative for you to give Buffy a really good fucking! It simply has to be done!" Willow ranted, feeling a bit guilty, yet also excited to have Buffy's tongue licking her pussy at long last. "Now fuck her ass good and hard!"

"Fine!" Tara snapped with a hurt tone, plus a bit of a glare.

"Ooooooh," Buffy moaned into Willow's pussy, as she probed her juicy hole, and Tara finally began fucking her good.

"Yeah, really give it to her!" Willow exhorted, loving the sight of Tara fucking Buffy... with some enthusiasm at last... and enjoying having her pussy eaten in such an aggressive fashion by this amazingly submissive slayer.

"Yes, really give it to me," Buffy agreed.

Shut up and eat my pussy, slut," Willow ordered.

"Ready to get fucked?" Glory asked Dawn, as she pulled her dick out of the teen's hungry mouth.

Joyce watched helplessly as both of her kids were captivated by this bitch... her heart breaking as she heard her younger daughter saying, "Yes, please fuck me! I need it so bad!" But still frozen in place and with no mouth, she was powerless even to object!

"Go bend over the table next to your slut sister," Glory ordered, the idea of both siblings getting fucked side by side a major rush for her.

Dawn didn't say anything, she just hurried past her mother, avoiding any eye contact, and went to bend over pressed against her sister's side, who was eating a pussy and getting fucked while also bent over.

"I'm about to break her cherry," Glory gloated as she kissed Joyce right where her lips would be if she still had any.

Joyce screamed... but it went nowhere... just a soft whistling sound escaping from her nose, as she helplessly watched Glory sauntering over to do her bent over younger daughter.

"Do you like watching me fuck your bestie, or are you jealous?" Tara asked Willow, the shy and timid Tara having faded away while she slammed into Buffy's asshole.

"No jealousy at all baby, the way you're doing her is so sexy," Willow purred, not certain why everyone dominating Buffy was turning her on so much. She felt a bit guilty, but even while her orgasm was rising, she told herself she was doing this for Buffy. Mostly, anyway.

"Ready Dawn?" Glory asked as she positioned her strap-on against the teen's virgin pussy lips.

"Yes Glory, please fuck me now," Dawn begged, trembling from just the touch of the strap-on against her lips.

"It's Mistress Glory," this dominant diva of deviance corrected her.

"Yes Mistress Glory," Dawn said. "Please fuck me and take my virginity."

"As you wish," Glory said, sliding into the teen's virgin pussy.

"Oh my God!" Dawn screamed, the moment her pussy got filled with cock.

Willow had thought about trying to prevent this from happening... since in spite of the teen's eagerness, it couldn't be good for her. But her horniness and her determination to save Buffy combined to overrule her addressing that problem too.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck my teen pussy," Dawn moaned, giving in completely to the simple pleasure of sex, as the fake cock pumped in and out of her.

"You like this, slut?" Glory asked.

"I love it, Mistress," Dawn admitted, as pleasure consumed her.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Buffy moaned, as she licked Willow, got her ass fucked, and for reasons she didn't understand, got turned on by her baby sister finally getting some dick too. Yes, she knew deep, deep down, she should put a halt to this... she was Dawn's big sister... her protector... but she wasn't herself, and her need to come was controlling her actions entirely.

"How do you feel about my taking your sister's virginity?" Glory asked Buffy as she slowly fucked the teen.

"I can't stop you, Mistress," Buffy responded, without giving it much thought, but instead thinking on her feet and trusting her instincts. "But recently she's been so eager to give it away, that I have to approve. So please fuck my baby sister, and make her your slut. She's having such a wonderful time right now, and I'm sure she'll be just as much a submissive bimbo as her slut sister."

"Mmmmmmmm," Glory purred, loving how broken Buffy was... so completely mindless. "Like sister, like sister."

"Make her come," Willow urged Tara, needing to break through Buffy's enthrallment to Glory.

"I'm trying, Mistress," Tara said honestly, slamming into Buffy's asshole as hard as she could... as hard as she'd always wanted Willow to fuck her pussy!

"Yes, fuck me! Show my sister what a whore I am," Buffy moaned, and then she sucked Willow's clit into her mouth, determined to get her off too.

"Ooooooooh, fuck!" Willow moaned loudly. Buffy, without a doubt, was the greatest pussy licker she'd ever used!

"Yes, make my big sister come, Tara," Dawn moaned, her own orgasm rising already after only a couple dozen strokes.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, mother fucking fuckity FUCK!" Willow babbled as her orgasm erupted.

"Yummy," Buffy said, acting and sounding like a complete bimbo, as she tasted her favourite treat: pussy cum.

"Come, you nasty slut," Tara demanded, as she really drilled Buffy's asshole. She was pissed because the slayer had gotten her girlfriend off, and had done it with an intensity Tara had never seen or heard, whenever she got her off.

"Oh yes, ream my asshole," Buffy moaned, as she kept lavishly licking Willow's fruitful flood.

"Harder Mistress, fuck me like a cheap slut!" Dawn demanded urgently.

"I will, but not until after your sister comes again," Glory put her off.

"Then come Buffy, come, you nasty, ass taking, cunt licking whore," Dawn demanded.

"You betcha! I'm almost there, baby sister," Buffy panted, and hearing her sister spouting such wicked words caused her third orgasm to erupt, just a few hard strokes later. "Yeeeeeees!"

"There! That orgasm was unmistakeable! Now fuck me!" Dawn demanded again, looking back at Glory.

"No worries. I'll fuck you so good now," Glory agreed.

"Yes please," Dawn begged... wanting it so bad.

"Right after Tara steps aside and you start fucking your big sister," Glory added.

"You got it!" Dawn agreed without hesitation.

Glory snapped her fingers, and Dawn now had a ten-inch and fat strap-on attached to her waist, as Glory pulled out of her new teen pet.

Dawn, desperate to get that dick back in her pussy, grabbed Tara's hips, and yanked her backwards, so she fell onto her back, so her cock fell completely out and away from Buffy.

Dawn didn't even pause to admire the gaping hole... as impressive as it would look had she bothered... she just plunged her huge new dick into her sister's asshole in a single thrust.

"Yes, baby sister," Buffy moaned, as her sister starting fucking her ass hard, even while Buffy's third orgasm hadn't begun to fade away.

Willow climbed off the table and went to Tara, while Glory went behind Dawn.

"Do you like my big dick, slut?" Dawn asked, feeling an exhilarating rush of power from topping her big sister.

"Yes Dawn, I love your big fat cock buried up my asshole," Buffy moaned loudly, now turned on by the nastiest words and treatment she could find.

"Stop deep inside her," Glory ordered.

Dawn did.

Glory slid her cock inside Dawn, and ordered, "Now you may resume moving. Fuck your cunt back onto my cock, and fuck forward into your sister with your cock."

"Mmmmmm, yes Mistress," Dawn purred, loving that idea.

Dawn thrust her hips back, taking Glory's entire cock into her pussy, and then slammed her own cock way deep into Buffy's ass.

"Oh yes, fuck," Buffy moaned, as she just held herself steady and got sodomized by her sister... orgasm number four rising, as number three finally began fading away.

"Oh, God yes," Dawn moaned as well... the thrill of getting fucked by someone while also fucking someone else, the ultimate kinky thrill... made even more thrilling because who she was ass fucking was her big sister. It didn't escape her how she needed to do a dynamite job on her so she'd suffer the humiliation of falling into the thrall of her kid sister, forever be her pet play thing and then would be able to come home, but that didn't stop her from having a great time on this almost literal maiden voyage.

"This is getting way out of hand," Tara complained to Willow.

"Agreed, but we still have to let it play out," Willow replied.

"Can someone please fuck me?" Anya blurted out, having watched silently but impatiently while the kinky Buffy gangbang had morphed into a three-girl conga line.

"Want to fuck her?" Willow asked.

"Depends. Would you be okay with that?" Tara asked, having really begun to enjoy wielding a dick.

"You bet! It's so hot to watch you getting dominant and owning it," Willow said, kissing her.

"I guess. But if you're sure you don't mind, then I have an ass fucking to deliver," Tara said, trying not to sound too eager.

"And later on I'll fuck your ass," Willow grinned conspiratorially.

"Less romantic bullshit! Someone get your ass over here and fuck me!" Anya demanded, annoyed and impatient.

"You need some fucking? Then get down on all fours," Tara ordered.

Anya hurried to obey.

Tara got behind her, and slid her borrowed dick into Anya's pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck," Anya moaned.

"Faster, slut," Glory ordered Dawn, even though the teen was already bouncing back and forth jubilantly, taking Glory's entire dick into her pussy, and then stuffing her sister with her own enormous cock.

"Yes Mistress," Dawn moaned, her orgasm rising wildly.

Dawn bounced back and forth like a sexual yoyo, while Buffy and she moaned loudly.

"Harder," Anya demanded.

"Oh yes, harder," Buffy agreed, even though her sister was really giving it to her.

"Oh fuck, Mistress, I'm going to come," Dawn declared, her orgasm so close.

"Then come, my slut, come like the nasty whore you've just become," Glory demanded, as she watched the insatiable teen wildly fucking her own sister... they weren't actually related by blood, since Dawn had originally been something called the Key ever since the twelfth century, and only much more recently had been transformed into a teenage girl and adopted into the Summers family. (It was far more complicated than that, since just for starters, everyone had to 'remember' Dawn being born into and raised by her current family, and truth be told, it was very impressive, and way too complex to chronicle here. Look up the 'real' story online: it's fascinating!)