The Big Cock Workout

Story Info
The longhorn gets outmeasured.
3.1k words
4.39
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedOneGus
RedOneGus
21 Followers

I was so pleased that Greg was coming to visit. I need a distraction from reality. We had become lovers a few years ago while working together in Texas. When I first saw Greg, we looked at each other and I just knew we would fuck. When I saw Greg's cock, it scared me at first, for he was the biggest, thickest AND longest I had ever seen and still was. After him, no man had ever come close, and I had been lucky enough to have some big cocks. He made me the size queen I am today. We spent a couple of weeks together, working, going to concerts, and fucking and sucking.... a lot. When I first contacted him after a couple of years, I was surprised that he didn't have a girlfriend, silly girls, I told him, they must not know how huge your cock is. He promised me multiple orgasms, licking and sucking my pussy, then massaging my insides with his longhorn, as he liked to call it.

I am a massage therapist, and thought it would be fun to show Greg where I worked and give him a massage. When we got there, my boss, DrD and his girlfriend Micki were there, and we all chatted for awhile.

DrD and Micki were fitness buffs, and owned a gym next to the spa. They were both very hot hardbodies. They were into measuring bodyfat, waist, hips, chest, arms, etc. and comparing, and they often shared the changes in their bodies with others. They were very competitive like that. I had admired both of their hot bodies for a long time, and often wondered and fantasied about what it would be like to watch (and join them) while they fucked.

After a little small talk, DrD and Micki wished us goodbye and headed to the door.

I showed Greg the locker room where he could change, and he appeared back in my room in his robe, laid on the table, and I worked on his body.

After the massage, I wondered what was taking Greg so long to shower and dress. I slowly opened the locker room door, thinking we were the only ones here. I was shocked at the sight before me. Micki was on her knees, blowing this week's tasty morsel.

"What the fuck?" I cried out. Greg looked up, but Micki had most of his cock in her mouth, and as she pulled his cock out of her throat, I heard the distinct 'pop' of her throat closing behind his beautiful cockhead.

"Everything IS bigger in Texas." Micki slobbered onto the longhorn as she continued to stroke his huge meat with both hands, using her throat cum as lube.

"He told us you'd be cool with it," I jumped back at the sound of DrD's voice. There he was, watching his hard-bodied woman suck my week's distraction's cock! He had just stepped out of the shower, his unbelievable hot muscular body, dripping wet. As he dropped the towel, my eyes followed down his body, as his cock came into view. He was now in his naked glory that I had cum to in my fantasies.

"Oh my god," I gasped at the sight of this Adonis' gorgeous cock.

"Your cock is, is, is...." I stammered.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" Micki choked throat cum out of her mouth onto Greg's cock as she spoke.

I had never seen a cock so beautiful, so huge, so well proportioned as his. The huge purple head, long, thick veined shaft looked like it was going to split his skin. His balls hung down in his sack, looking as big as two large eggs. He was magnificent, his hard body, large cock and balls were more than I had dreamt of in my fantasies.

Christ, I thought to myself, he's bigger than Greg. I didn't know if it's awe-inspiring length or the worrying thickness was more impressive. He had a truly a beautiful cock.

"Help yourself to that monster," Micki said. She then proceeded to spit her throat cum onto Greg's throbbing monster as he grabbed her head, forcing the huge cock into her mouth, he winked at me.

"I think she can take the longhorn deeper than you can," Greg moaned as Micki worked her mouth down into him, slobber covering his cock, and her chin, dripping onto the floor. She used this self-induced lube to swallow his cock like a pro.

I knelt before DrD, as I had done in my fantasies. His cock was gorgeous, and I held it in my hands, admiring it. I licked the head, as he gently grabbed my head and guided me. I had two hands on it and it could have taken three, no four hands to cover it all. My fingers couldn't touch as I wrapped my hands around the mighty girth. The plum sized head popped into my mouth. I worked my way down his horsecock, loosening my jaw to accommodate his size. I was unable to easily work it in and out so I just swirled my tongue around it, wet, slurpy sounds and the occasional gag emanating from my overtaxed mouth as I eventually took him deeper.

As I looked up to gaze into his eyes, he turned my head to the side so I could see in the mirror over the dressing room sinks, Micki's nose on Greg's belly, throat juices flowing down his balls and legs as she deepthroated his large prick.

"Holy fuck!" Greg whispered, "She swallowed the whole thing."

"Of course she swallowed you whole, look what she's been practicing on," DrD proudly said, as he pulled my head back, so that his huge, throbbing horse sized cock slid out of my mouth.

"Biggest one I've found," Micki laughed, "and I've had a lot, but no one matches his length, and especially not his thickness, and I've measured most of them."

"Greg, honey, you have been out measured," I laughed as Greg retorted, "First time for that." Greg looked at me with disgust, for I was sure that he was disappointed in the fact that he wasn't the biggest guy in the room.

"I can't get half of this pussy stretcher in my mouth," I looked at DrD's cock in amazement. "It's the girth, not the length, my throat won't open that wide to get him to pop my throat open." I continued to suck DrD's massive cock, my hands running up and down his six pack abs, my eyes watering, stretching my mouth open, gagging on him as I tried to take as much of him as I could.

Micki slowly backed off Greg's cock, as she did, the biggest cock I had ever seen before today slowly appeared, throat juices flowing freely. When she finally only had the head still in her mouth, she stroked his length, covered in slobber, until he came. She quickly and forcefully drove herself back down on him, as Greg's thick cock was visible in her throat, he came, pumping ball juice into her stomach. She pulled the length out of her throat and mouth, making an absolute mess on the floor.

"Let me show you how this is done." Micki said and approached DrD on her hands and knees throat cum flowing out of her throat. It's all about the spit, she commented as she took him out of my mouth and into hers. We had four hands on him, and his plum sized cockhead in her mouth. She spit, slobbered, and drove him deeper as we stroked. She pulled her mouth back, and the slippery, juicy horsecock appeared as we stroked him with her lube. His cock was ginormous, purple with veins throbbing, looking as if it would split his skin.

"Here we go," Micki said as she pulled him out. She then drove her mouth down the thick shaft, opening her mouth, relaxing her jaw, stroking him with both hands, and lubing him for her decent down him. Quicker that I thought possible, his cock disappeared.

"Oh my God," Greg and I said in unison as DrD threw his head back in ecstasy, Micki's head bobbing on his belly. His huge muscles were rippling through this body as he tensed and flexed, I thought his whole body would explode with her talents. I had never seen anything like it. It was incredible.

"There, that's how you do it," Micki had suddenly pulled his slobber covered monster cock out of her mouth. "Now help me," and took my hand, placed it on his lubed cock, our four hands tugging, he came almost immediately. Huge wads of cum went spewing everywhere as his cockand balls twitched and jerked in our hands. Our faces covered in cum, we started kissing and licking each other.

"His cum is sweet, isn't it?" Micki whispered to me.

"Not as sweet as that cock over there," I pointed at Greg who had found a seat on the counter. "I'm gonna try to take all of that one in my mouth now." I thought my throat had been stretched enough to give it a try.

"Here, let me lube him up for you first." And before I could protest, Micki had gone over to him and simply put his large, soft cock into her mouth, swallowing him completely. After a minute or two, she came up for air, his cock thoroughly lubed and standing at all its 10" grandeur. I quickly went over to swallow his cock.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, as the head of his massive cock twitched in my mouth. I worked his cock with everything I had. Micki's lubricant helped me to get most of him down my throat, but there was still some cock left. My eyes are watering; I felt my throat produce lube, like I was cumming from my throat. It felt incredible, as my mouth came, and my throat juices lubed his massive cock, I went for it. I felt the POP as he entered my throat; I concentrated on loosening my throat, closed my eyes, and felt my nose touch his belly. I had learned the trick of throat cum. Success! I had swallowed all of his gorgeous cock.

"Second woman ever to swallow the longhorn, and both in the same day." Greg shoved the last bit of his cock until my face was mashed into his belly. "Take the longhorn you hot piece of woman." I pulled away and went over to DrD, "You want honors?" I asked him.

"Sure u can handle it?" Micki asked. I'm gonna try, I have done special skills of my own." I replied. "Lay down!" I ordered DrD, "now time to show you how a real woman fucks." I climbed on top of him, and quickly deepthroated his limp dick with ease.

"That's one way to do it," Micki laughed. "But it doesn't count, and it won't last long.

He began to grow to his monumental size, and I vacuumed his prick with my mouth until it was hard enough. I climbed on top of him and realized how wet I had been this whole time. The cockhead was a battle at first, but after a few trips around my clit, he slowly slid into me. It was incredible; his thickness stretched me like I had never been stretched before. I gripped his now raging hardon with my pussy, and plunged myself down.

"Great, sloppy seconds," I heard Greg say. "Don't worry I'll take care of the longhorn!" Micki laughed.

"Still a handful left!" Micki announced as I took as much as I could. Her hand was caressing DrD's huge swollen balls, as I fucked him. Slowly riding him, he was so hard! But I have skills. I knew I could get more. More than the others knew. I wanted to fuck and wasn't messing around. His cock was already slippery from my mouth. I impaled myself on his cock. All the way down. We both groaned with the intensity between us. This was hot, hard and needed. I love being on top. I wiggled myself on top of him until I felt him deep, deep inside. He was moaning. Spreading my knees further, I took him even deeper, barely moving, grinding down moving side to side. Barely moving my body but moving the earth and the universe nonetheless. I have skills...

He hit bottom.

"Still some more left!" Micki announced.

I looked down and saw she was right. A couple inches to go. Fuck this, I thought.

"Watch this," I moaned. I was at my edge, not yet... I climbed off him and before he could protest, I heard Greg whisper, "Watch this Micki, she's gonna suck an extra inch out of him. Maybe two with that monster." I had him in her mouth, deep, back of the throat, sucking him, vacuuming, pumping him with both hands unbelievably bigger.

"Oh Fuck!" DrD shouted, "I've never been so hard!"

"Or so fucking big!" Micki exclaimed, "You do have special skills!" her eyes widening with disbelief.

"Wait a second," Micki yelled and went over to a drawer and pulled out a measuring tape, as I continued to suck his monster cock. "Never so big, never," she said as I continued to suck hard, vacuuming and pumping him, until I was sure his cock would split.

"Now you can check," I said proudly as his cock twitched and quivered in my hands. Micki stretched the tape and announced 12 inches long. She wrapped it around his shaft, which appeared to be as big around as a soda can. "Yep, new record, 8 full inches."

I climbed back on top and I mounted his horsecock. So deep, so deep bottoming out. I ground, deeper and harder the feeling was so intense, so amazing, he filled me up completely and then some, my wetness off the charts, pussy juices flowing freely.

I looked over, and Micki had sucked Greg until his cock was huge, hard and covered in her special lubricating throat cum. He turned her to face the mirror, and started to enter her like a dog.

"Slow down big boy, I may take a lot of cock, but I'm still tight. I do my kegels. My pussy is as muscular as the rest of me!" Micki proudly flexed her arms, and her muscles popped. Greg pushed her head down onto the counter and yelled, "We'll see about that." He began to work her pussy lips with his thick, hard cock, Micki's muscular ass propped high as she leaned on the counter, Greg's balls swinging and slapping her ass.

I grabbed DrD's hands and put them around my throat... choke me I begged him, bring me to the edge. It was his first time, but he obliged, squeezing, increasing the pressure. DrD thought it was strange at first, but I was getting off on it so hard, he quickly got into it, closing my throat, feeling the breath leaving me. I leaned into his hands, helping him choke me, the darkness increasing, my head swimming, losing lights, just being one with his massive cock, his hands, his incredible body. My orgasm on the edge, I decided not to hold off any longer and let myself go, head back, screaming and squirting, yes, coming, coming, coming and drenching this huge fucking cock surprise. I came for what seemed like minutes.

DrD screamed, " FUCK! I'm going to cum!" I could feel his cock twitching as I reached down to grab his swollen nutsack; I felt the first spasm of cum shoot out his balls. His cock twitched and he bucked so hard I thought he was going to knock me off him. But then I felt his cum shoot inside me. Over and over, I felt the cum shooting out of his huge balls and into me He grabbed me by the hips, and forced me down on his monstrous member and I felt my cervix enter his cockhole, plugging his hole, until he released me just far enough that my cervix left his cumhole, and what felt like a quart of cum shot out of his cock. I had never felt a man cum inside me like that, twitching, cumming, shouting OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!

DrD finally stopped cumming, and he reached up and pulled me down on his body, whispering, yelling all kinds of sweet dirty, hot nastiness in my ear, but especially saying no one, no one has ever fucked his huge cock like that and how feeling my hot juice running all over his massive cock and huge balls was so hot so sexy, so amazing. His cock shrunk to a size still larger than a normal man's hard cock, and slipped out, cum covered, and soft.

As I got off this hot hunk of a man, and walked over to Greg and Micki, I felt his man juice leave my insides and run slowly and hotly down my thigh. I smiled and decided that that was the best fuck of my life, and thought, I'm going to see if I can top it.

Gregg was teasing Micki's tight cunt with his massive cockhead. "Here, let me help with that," I said as I crawled between them to lick Micki's hot little pussy. I buried my face into her, and she twitched like someone had run a shock thru her, her clit, engorged, lengthened and hardened as I sucked her, running my tongue around her huge clit, and into her sopping wet pussy.

I guided Greg's huge cockhead into her messy pussy and watched the head disappear. DrD and I watched as they fucked, hard, sweaty, screaming, moaning. When they both finally came together, we all climbed in the shower.

My tasty morsel, my distraction for the week and I joined DrD and Micki for dinner and drinks two days later, and went back to their beautiful home overlooking downtown. We laughed and danced, and I got to enjoy some hot tub time with Micki, and her engorged clit, just us girls, as the boys watched.

Greg left a few days later. I heard from him a couple of weeks later and he wanted me to come visit him. I had just met this other guy and we hit it off real well, so I passed on Greg's offer. I would miss Greg's talented tongue and especially the longhorn.

I fantasied about a threesome with the new guy and Greg, but was afraid the longhorn would be too intimidating for my new boy toy.

When my new guy and I were at the gym one day, we saw DrD and Micki. We made polite chitchat, and I could tell they were checking him out. "I bet that's a considerable downsize for you," DrD whispered in my ear as they were leaving. "Disappointing," Micki whispered, and shook her head. "If the Texan ever comes back, let us know, we like the competition."

RedOneGus
RedOneGus
21 Followers