The Big Cunt Club Pt. 05

Story Info
I signed up for a program to stretch my pussy.
893 words
4.48
10.9k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around 6am with my cunt burning. I was bursting up and I could feel myself crowning. I pressed the call button and Dr John and Dr Derek came in shortly.

I told them I was desperate to start pushing this thing out of me and if I didn't, I was sure it would come by itself. Dr Derek told me he needed to have a look first. He felt around the toy pushing it upwards against my pubic bone and bladder. Having held my pee in the whole night, this caused me to involuntarily empty my bladder right there on the bed. I felt embarrassed and sorry for ruining the sheets.

'You're right, you are indeed ready for birthing. We'll have to take you into another room and we can get start the process', Dr Derek told me with a smile.

They made me walk down the hall way into another room. I was uncomfortable to say the least and I was having to fight back the need to pop the toy out in the middle of the journey. Finally we reached the destination that had a twisted take on a hospital set up. In the middle of it there was a gyno table with bright lights. On the walls I could see medical pictures and equipment. There was also a strange looking chair. I was taken to the bed and laid down. My feet were placed in the stirrups with bright lights on my crotch. This time I could see the cameras and I was being filmed openly. I didn't care - I was desperate.

'Right, on my count to three, you can start labouring. Please ensure your pushes are strong and long. This will give you an excellent stretch on your hole. The first part of the toy will be around the same size as the ball you birthed, the second will be bigger '.

Determined to get the toy out I started pushing. My chin to my chest I was baring down on the toy, my cunt muscles over working themselves in an attempt to move things along. I felt the toy edging me and then there was kind of a pop as the first part of it protruded out of me. I felt relief but it was short lived as the bigger part of the toy was pushing against my hole. As usual, they had ensured I had good visuals of my cunt and I watched in amazement how this massive black thing was sticking out of me.

We got into a rhythm and every two minutes or so I would give it my best and push as hard as I can. It was of no help. After forty-five minutes Dr John suggested we move to the chair.

'We have to lift you so you can walk there. In order to do so, we are going to push the toy fully back in you to ensure you don't hurt yourself', he said and cruelly poked the toy back in me. I moaned in resistance. Awkwardly I started waddling towards the wall with every step of the way rubbing my walls in different ways.

I was exhausted but I managed to make it to the chair. I learned it was a birthing chair and the intention was for gravity to help me with the labour. With one big push I managed to get the first part of the toy out. I was then advised to do several small pushes to ensure the toy doesn't damage me.

After a while of this, I felt a primal need to do it as strong as I can. I leaned against Dr John screaming and with a final plop, the toy fell out of me followed by a splash of my cunt juices running down my inner holes and flowing on the floor.

I was exhausted. In a sweaty, tired mess I leaned on Dr John and sobbed. He told me I had done a great job and they were very proud of me. The doctor called for a nurse to quickly pull me open. This time she used these metal looking hook things that she used to pull my pussy in two different directions. The doctors got to work installing my new cunt ring. This one was bigger than the last one and I felt how tight my fuck hole was on it. I felt unbearable but at the same time I couldn't wait to see it.

I was taken into the shower and cleaned. I had my hole body scrubbed, hair washed and they even sprayed water in my open hole. Then they took me into my room where I had fresh linen and a bottle of champagne on the bed side. As I laid down, Dr John took off his scrubs and started massaging my feet. He told me how beautiful I was and what a good girl I was. I felt cherished and loved. Despite of having been fisted and fucked by the doctor, this was the closest I had ever felt to him. He moved to my head and started stroking my hair. I was too tired to even open my eyes. I just laid there spent and used - knowing under the blanket I had a massive secret of a cavernous gape.

I felt fulfilled.