The Big Cunt Club Pt. 06

Story Info
I signed up for a program to stretch my pussy.
2k words
4.7
12k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days I was allowed to mainly rest and heal my sore hole. The cunt ring was bigger than ever and I was slowly learning to live with it- I was determined to get my walk looking as normal as possible so if I was ever in public, no one would know what I had between my legs.

I was still at awe with my gape and I'd regularly keep checking it with the mirror and just marvelling how easy it was to enter myself now. One day for fun I tried inserting oranges in myself and I could easily get three in but they'd just fall out as soon as I stood up. I loved my loose fuckhole.

I had also taken time to really think about what I wanted to do about the program. The doctors had assured me that there was still more I could do and different paths I could take. I could have my clit enlarged, cervix dilation,anal stretching, nipples modificated... or anything else I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to stay in the program but I didn't know which role to take. Therefore I decided I'd eventually want to try them all.

A couple of days into recovery, Dr John came to see me. He wanted to check the situation and asked me to show him my hole. I was feeling horny - it felt like the bigger my cunt got, the hornier I felt. I guess big pussies had big needs. I decided to get on all fours on the bed, exposing him my giant hole while giving him a look at my tight ass.

The ring was so large my lips were wrinkled around it. I dont remember the last time my lips had actually touched each other but now they weren't even close to each other.

I felt the doctor's hand closing in on my hole. With ease, his fist slipped inside me and he started feeling around. Soon I felt him bring in his other hand. Both fists inside me, he started slowly pulling them further away from each other, stretching me and sending me wild. I started grinding myself on him and gyrating my hips to feel his fists better in me. I'd also push myself towards him, making his hand press against my cervix sending electric shocks down my hole. This sent me into an orgasm and I came around his hands my pussy twitching around them in a desperate attempt to keep them in for longer. I collapsed on the bed on my stomach, panting. Dr John still had his hands inside me as I lay there. Suddenly I started feeling more stretched again. He was forcing his cock between his hands to be able to fuck me. With great effort he managed to do it, causing me to feel more opened than ever. Too soon I could feel his warm jizz coating my cervix.

I could feel him pull his cock out of me but leaving his hands. We stayed like this for a while, until I started trying to push his hands out. As I was birthing his hands, I could feel him push them back deeper in me making me work harder. We went back and forth like this for a while, until I finally managed to gather enough strength to get both of them out.

He brought his hands to my face and made me lick his fingers and palms clean, not missing a spot. Tasting my juices mixed with his spunk got me going again. I wanted to feel full.

'I want to try birthing one more time, please. Just one last time with one last filling and I'll then move onto destroying other people's cunts'.

The doctor looked hesitant. I kept begging. I explained how I had a need to feel fuller for longer and every moment my cunt was empty, was a moment wasted.

Finally he relented. He brought in the toy that was filled with water last time. He pushed it in me. He then pushed in a thing that looked like a metallic bullet vibrator. I started asking him what it was but he just gave me a quizzical look so I thought I better leave it.

He quickly filled the toy quite large.

'I am going to set this on the lowest setting and we will leave it in until tomorrow at least. Do not call me in until you feel contractions and do not stop the water. I will remove your ring so it doesn't interfere with this'.

I scrunched my eye brows. How could I feel contractions... However, I felt more whole now that I was being filled so I decided to lay down and just relax watching tv.

A couple of hours went by and I started feeling the ball pressing on my g-spot. I let my hand wander down to my clit and started rubbing on it. I wanted a new sensation so I started pinching and twisting my clit, then moving over to torturing my lips. Holy shit it felt amazing. I came screaming.

I then had a nap, ate dinner and went for a walk (or a waddle...) all while being filled. I was sad thinking this might be my last birth for now but happy thinking I could soon help other women achieve their dreams. I was hoping they'd give me their tightest slit so I could turn it into the loosest hole.

I eventually drifted off to sleep only to wake up a couple of hours later feeling extremely full. I thought about calling Dr John but I felt like I could take this a bit longer. When it started to feel like too much, I walked around the room to give my hole more time to stretch and ensure my experience would be a real challenge.

Sometime in the morning, Dr John walked in. He told me he was surprised I wasn't begging him to allow me to start yet. I told him I wanted to show him how good I was by absolutely destroying my cunt on this one. I also told him I'd like to help another patient in the unit, and maybe they could bring a couple of patients in to watch the birthing so they could see what is achievable.

He thought about it for a while and agreed. When he left to get the patients, I took my hand-held mirror and held it to my opening. My lips were engorged and nearly purple. It looked like I had been using a pussy pump. Due to this my hole was also swollen and I couldn't really see the toy. I thought that was good - I'd have to push through a tighter opening.

Dr John arrived with Dr Derek, a nurse and a couple of women. He introduced them as fellow patients. 'So this is one of our patients. She's been here for a few months but unfortunately she has an exceptionally tight hole and we have not been able to get past 5cm dilation. We are working on fisting but hold no high hopes... and this lady here is also a patient here. She can take a fisting but she is very keen to do similar treatment as you so I thought it'd be great to bring them in '. I gave each woman a smile and a nod. 'Nice to meet you, great to hear we have common interests. If you want to know anything about my experience or anything, let me know. Please feel free to have a look and feel around', I said pointing at my pussy.

Dr John was the first to take me up on the offer. He felt around my cunt and then penetrated my asshole with two of his fingers. He then instructed the nurse and the other patients to do the same. I was loving all the attention.

I was told that the toy was now exceptionally large and we would no longer expand it. It was time to wait for contractions. I still didn't understand how. 'You know the bullet vibrator thing I put in you? It's a sort of electric stimulator. It will give your cunt electric shocks giving you a feeling of your birth canal contracting. It should hopefully make this experience even more fun'. I felt excited.

As I couldn't feel anything yet, I chose to walk around the room with the two patients while getting to know each other. Suddenly I was halted. My whole cunt was spasming. I yelped and fell to my knees. I was panting and moaning, trying to stop myself from fully collapsing. 'Amazing, it has started' Dr John glamoured. As soon as the feeling passed, I got up to walk to the bed. I had two more contractions on the way there - with each contraction, I could feel my pussy juices being forced out of me running down my thighs.

They helped me to the medical table and were placing me on my back. I protested. I wanted to do this on all fours, this way everyone would have better visibility and I believed this would maximise my stretching capability. I stretched one of my arms below me between my legs to feel through my cunt one more time. I could feel my labia tighten with a contraction. I quietly moaned and tried to concentrate on my breathing.

I felt the electric shocks burning me from the inside and with each contraction, I started pushing. I was really struggling because of the size of the toy but also because of the pain. Dr John ordered patient number two behind me to rub my clit for support. With each push he grabbed my lips and pulled them further apart to make more space. This opened up my cunt enough to allow me to birth part of the toy. As it started exiting my swollen gape, I screamed in agony begging for this to be over.

I asked for the first patient to come stand by my head 'Listen, if I can birth this monstrosity out of my cunt, you can for sure take my fist. We can do this together, okay? Open your legs for me', I told her. She nodded and did as she was told. She had a very neat pussy. A perfect little clit, with small lips and a tight hole. It nearly felt like a shame to take it all away. I started doing rounds on her clit whilst labouring. I felt it relaxing to play with her while my fuck hole was being tortured beyond recognition. But I loved the feeling. I then inserted my finger in her and pumped it in and out..Her hole was so wet but felt accommodating to maybe three fingers tops.

I was getting to the thicker part of the toy and I could feel my cunt hole ready to split. Dr John was still pulling me apart while the patient played with my clit. She had started licking and suckling on my clit instead.

With each contraction, I pushed with all might. With each push, I added an additional finger into her cunt. I got all the way to my thumb but found it impossible to get past the knuckles. Simultaneously, I was told to push as the toy was stuck in me and otherwise they'd pull it out. With a loud scream I pushed the toy flying out of my fuck hole and felt my juices empty on the face of the woman sucking my clit. At the same time, I pushed my hand into the other patients cunt, all the way in. I could feel her warm, wet cunt tightly enveloping me and I started fist fucking her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and with a loud moan, she came around my hand.

I turned my head to look in the mirror. My cunt was no longer gaping - it was hanging open, lips sagging and absolutely no resistance left in my flesh. I couldn't wait to do this again. I loved it. I wanted this. Seeing my hand disappear into the other woman sent shivers down my spine. I was where I belonged.