The Big Cunt Club Pt. 07

Story Info
I signed up for a program to stretch my pussy.
989 words
4.57
9.1k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much has happened since my last visit here. After my last inflatable birth, my cunt was truly wrecked. It felt like I had given birth to a bowling ball and size-wise I probably had. My cunt was now loose and open with no way back. To ensure I'd be able to keep my cunt bucket for life I had a new ring installed with rigorous care instructions - these included a lot of self care and massage so I couldn't complain.

Living with such a large cavity came with its surprises. The first time I took a bath, I was shocked to see how much water my pussy cave was able to swallow. And what it felt like afterwards when all this water flooded out of me. I wondered if I went into the ocean, would I just sink unable to keep afloat due to the water flooding me.

But I loved every second of it.

Stretching -wise I was now on hiatus as a hole this size was unheard of. I wondered if I could make it to Guinness world record but I wasn't sure if it should be listed under abnormal body parts or largest canyons. At the moment my goal is to keep this size and later on re-visit enlarging it. In the meantime, I have taken extra-curricular activities.

As part of my stay in the program, I have now done visits with our sponsors and I had started treating other patients. I loved the adoration my cunt got from my sponsors and the wicked things they wanted to try with me - whoever knew I could be a human vending machine or that it was possible to fuck a road block!

My favourite patient to help was Evelina, the woman with the tight little slit I had managed to fist during my latest stretching session. I saw her nearly every day as she was very challenging. I had got my fist in her that one time but it was still always a struggle and required hours of play. We'd always start our sessions with her exploring my hole - she loved seeing how much she could fit in me and it really turned her on to talk about how abnormal it was to have a cunt this size.

At our first session, I let her push different kinds of balls in my cunt and I'd then birth them for her. She found this great idea of using a mix of different sizes of balls to make sure every inch of me was filled. She'd force in baseballs, tennis balls and ping-pong balls in different mixtures. She'd then sit on the medical table, with me half laying on top of her, facing towards the mirror at the end of the table. I would open my legs far and wide, and we'd both watch in the mirror how I pushed the balls out. Evelina would put her hands around me alternating with massaging my nipples and playing with my clit. At one point she stretched her arms down and popped my cunt ring off. She then placed her index and middle fingers on both her hands in me and stretched my hole wide. It was excruciating and I'd often moan in play but at the same time it felt amazing. As much as I was helping her, she was helping me.

At our latest session, I told Evelina I wanted to start off by playing with her. I laid her down on the medical table and gently started kissing her clit. I rolled my tongue around it, giving it a few gentle bites. I felt her whole body relax and her juices started flowing. When I felt her to be close to climax, I took a baseball in my hand and pushed it in her greedy hole. With a wet sounding plop the ball disappeared and I made sure to push it all the way against her cervix.

'Ow, what are you doing to me?' Evelina screamed bewildered. I told her she now had a ball inside her and she knew what she needed to do.

'No, I can't do it. I just can't. Oh my god, I can feel it inside. It's too big for me, I'm not ready!' she pleaded with me.

'You know there is only one way that ball will come out. You've seen me do it so many times. I know it feels big and uncomfortable but I promise you, birthing it will be the best feeling ever. Your cunt will never be the same', I comforted her.

Evelina looked me in the eye and with a resigned look she nodded. She was ready. She told me she didn't want to start until her body told her to do it. I went back into playing with her clit, toying with it and penetrating her with my fingers. Her pussy was wet and sloppy, she had never been like this before.

I heard Evelina moan and I felt her cunt tighten. 'Okay, I'm pushing now. This feels so weird. I can feel the ball rolling inside me'. I told her it was normal, and she should just keep pushing gently until the ball was right at the hole. That's when the challenge and pain would kick in.

I started sucking on Evelina's nipples in an effort to loosen her fuckhole. She was moaning and writhing. I felt her tense up and I looked over into the mirror. The ball was crowning, spreading her open. The whiteness of the ball was astounding against the pinkness of her cunt. I told Evelina to give me one big push as I sucked on her nipples harder. As she pushed, I heard her yelp and I could sense the ball flying out of her. However, that wasn't the end of my surprises. As I suckled, I realized I suddenly had my mouth full. Evelina was lactating...