The Big F Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their new anatomy wasn't exactly optimized. With all the sexual organs now smooshed so close together, compromises were made, so, while the urinary tract still went through the penis and didn't have a second hole in the pussy, it came rather close since the bladder was now pressed between a womb, ovaries, and a prostate. Luckily the testes were left outside to avoid overheating, but that meant unless you stood spread legged and were prepared, you would feel a rather sudden flash of rushing sensation along your vaginal walls as you peed since it was all pressed together. If you sat it would feel even more powerful, which for some online led to a new fetish, but for most left them uncomfortable using the toilet now in their new bodies.

Eris just waited until Alex shyly opened the door, looking embarrassed as hell and asked "Do we have any paper towels around?"

That's how the two started their new lives as what humanity would collectively label as the newly pornified human race of futa.

.......

That night was a strange one as Alex went to bed once more after they'd cleaned up the house and their bed and were finally able to sleep together for the first time in weeks. It was weird to feel his chest brushing against the fabric of his night shirt, but at least he could still wear his elastic boxes, even if they felt a little tight around his now thicker waist and kind of bunched up between his cheeks. While both of them were more than happy to be a bit healthier and back together and Eris was more than happy to help explain things to Alex, he still felt tired and didn't want to do too much that day. Luckily, Eris had some sleeping pills from struggling to sleep alone her first few nights, so Alex was more than happy to take two and slowly rest back to sleep, giving Eris a good night kiss and trying not to think about all the changes that would keep him up all night otherwise.

Eris watched him drift to sleep and smiled. Seeing his face now resting calmly and breathing a bit more relaxed instead of with the previously labored and heavy sick breathes caused by the virus. Even as she waited she'd still been freaked out that she might have lost him and now finally felt all the stress that had been building up for these past weeks leaving her body. But that just left the new feelings she'd tried to ignore for the past week to bubble to the surface. She reached over for the pills herself this time, but as she reached over she brushed past Alex's sizable chest and felt their warm breath brush past her neck. Even with her fingers grasping the bottle those feelings were bubbling up faster and faster now. She'd read plenty about this online already and knew what was happening, but had been able to deal with it for the most part through working it out and having the privacy of knowing Alex wasn't awake yet. But now, he was awake and she was finally out of stress to help push down how horny having him so close was making her.

That perv of a scientist didn't just stop at making them all futa. He also made some of his own kinks on the subject a part of their new dna. Obviously not exactly in every person or the whole human race would be clones, but plenty of new futa felt a much stronger libido than before. Some feeling the need for sex once a day, others multiple times a day, but only the lucky ones were able to keep it down to once a week for their desires and stave things off with masturbation. This was what Eris had been learning to do all week as she was one of the unfortunate ones who felt the need creep up at least twice a day. She'd already been fortunate enough to take care of her first time earlier that day and flushed the remains, but now that Alex was better and she didn't have to worry about him not waking up, her second time of the day was making her remember their new situation.

She thought about just taking the pills and trying to act like everything was normal, even as Alex fell deeper into sleep. Maybe she could just get out a quicky. She'd read enough online about how a lot of the more higher libido people were dealing with things and knew that the fastest version was to rub one out since she no longer had a clit to make cumming with her pussy faster. She pulled out her new penis from beneath her boy shorts which she'd been forced to dig out of her drawers thanks to her now far to large package that wouldn't fit in any of her panties. The thick pole was already pulsing with hot blood and quickly growing in size. Even though she'd always made fun of guys who worried about their size all the time, it was still one of the first things she'd measure after coming to terms with having a cock now.

Her hand slithered beneath the covers slowly stroking her shaft to the full weighty length of nine inches and with her small fingers not even able to grasp the whole slab in its entirety. Her strokes slow and steady beneath the sheets, trying to think about the good times she'd had sex with Alex mixed with one of the pornos she's seen recently to try and get her off. Then she remembered where she was, and how Alex was awake now and she couldn't just excuse her cum as left over sweat in the bed. She slowed down her stroking, though her face was quite flushed and her lips parted in a soft pant as she looked at Alex's new face. She thought about heading for the bathroom to finish and maybe keep this kind of thing separate from them for a while longer. Alex was already freaking about their own body, let alone Eris'.

But that made her think about if Alex would ever accept her new body as it was. She knew she was larger than him now in the cock department and wondered how he'd feel about that. Her hand still stroking her shaft as her mind wandered. Would they still accept her as she had them? She'd already had some bi tendencies so it wasn't too hard for her to consider Alex still very sexy, especially with those two new massive mommy milkers, but she wondered if Alex would feel the same? Would Alex think her cock was sexy? She sat up at the thought, wondering as she tried the picture the idea of Alex with their new face lusting for her new cock and it brought a wide lascivious grin to her lips. Her hand once more picking up the pace on her dick and building her back up to full tilt as she stroked her cock now fully in the open while she looked down at her love beside her. She wondered if Alex might adjust and be like her, needed to relieve their sexual urges multiple times a day. Maybe they would be perfect for each other and need it almost at the same time. She could walk in and tease Alex's chest before Alex got up and rammed her from behind and then..... and then.....Alex would...

She looked over at Alex's sleeping face with even more fevered lust. Those parted soft lifts still slightly wet from the drool of sleep and the drink she'd had with her pills. Maybe she'd have Alex down on her knees, cock drooling from fucking her good, and she'd part those soft pink lips with her needy cock~ The thought all so real as her hand stroked just that much faster and she could almost feel those soft wet petals brushing the tip of her dick. Her eyes rolling up as she pictured Alex opening her sluttly little lips and sucking her hard fat cock with so much love and lust and before she knew it Eris was cumming so fucking hard. Her cock rocking and shaking in her grip as she rode out one of the best orgasms she'd had yet. The thick white ropes of cream erupting from her cock like thick splashes of a powerful hose.

Finally gasping for breath and bending over from the exertion but still rock hard at her little daydream Eris looked down and realized she had her cock planted right on top of Alex's face. Her cum drooling from her tip across her love's lips and the rest of her explosion splattered from Alex's nose and chin, to out and across the floor on Alex's side of the bed. She'd actually pressed her cock to Alex's lips in those last moments and just cum all over her lover's face as they slept. This definitely left Eris freaking out as she'd practically just raped Alex as they slept.

But feeling still sensitive and the sudden intake of breath from Alex on her cock she couldn't help but shiver and moan in appreciation at the sensitive feeling of them huffing her tip and brushing their lips against it. She quickly shook her head and while still bouncing from tip to crotch, hopped out of bed and ran for the paper towels and Febreze. She spent the next thirty minutes cleaning up her mess and Alex's face before putting everything away as best she could. She climbed back into bed and with an embarrassed face, rock hard cock, and naughty mind tried to fall asleep as she down three sleeping pills and said it was just and accident and one time thing over and over in her head, even as her mind filled with thoughts of that last image of Alex covered in a puddle of her thick oozing cum~

12