All Comments on 'The Big F Surprise Ch. 05'

by eshing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very rapey. Disturbingly positive on the subject. Portraying preferences as a cowardly and despicable perspective is an odd writting choice.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"After licking her sack he realized. The same taste were bothering him every morning last week. It was not medicine aftertaste. Too obvious what she did to his body made him catatonic.

But who cares? Still warm. Pavlovian refelxes persists, so why not..."

The whole story dropped from possibly good drama, or atleast something interesting and full of emotional background, daily life and relationship between futanarized husband and wife to THIS. А drugged, mentally disabled meaty fuckdoll.

Welp. Blame myself for having expectations. Dang! First chapters were so promising.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter. I'm going to miss the somnophilia going forward, unless Eris is hooked on it already that is, but Alex having moved past the masculine part revulsion opens up lots of possibilities. Hopefully you concentrate more on them having fun and exploring sexually and in terms of couple dynamics, or at least keep the drama caliber on the lighter end of the spectrum. I just don't think pornography mixes well with heavy, serious drama. But those are just my personal preferences.

-

And please do ignore those who can only be either mentally divergent or trolling at this point in the writing process, as I can't see a third option to why someone would read up to chapter 5 of a story that has the fetishes they obviously dislike listed in the tags and also prominently featured in previous chapters.

marian007marian0072 months ago

that was absolutely amazing. wow, you exceeded my expectations.

Ct1CatfishCt1Catfish2 months ago

I have been enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Now I am just too damn invested in the story and intensly curious what will happen next, so please do continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous