The Big Game Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet he is," Susan said, answering for the grinning horny young man.

"Oh yeah," Matt whispered.

"He's ready to use that big cock on us Sue," Kate said.

"Yeah, that's for sure," Susan said.

Matt grinned and nodded. The women laughed. The husbands smiled. Matt watched the two married couples in front of him. Mark and Peter were both naked and sitting on stools. Both men had hard dicks and were carefully stroking themselves. Matt watched the husbands briefly and then turned his attention back to the two wives.

Susan and Kate held each other close and kissed each other softly in front of Matt. The young man could hear their sighs and see their rolling lips and their sliding tongues. They broke a moment later and gazed into each other's eyes in the glowing golden light.

They reached out and undressed each other in front of Matt. They stood at the edge of the hot tub, amidst the rising steam and tried to take off the shiny latex dresses. Matt laughed as the two women ended up wriggling, squirming and jumping up and down on the spot trying to peel the tight gleaming rubber from each other's bodies. Silly girlish squeals and male cheers erupted as the sexy tight dresses were dropped to the floor. The high heels were kicked off.

"There done," Susan declared.

Kate laughed softly.

All the men were suddenly quiet. The two naked wives looked beautiful in the wavering golden aquatic glow. Their tanned skin looked soft. The thrashing seething reflections rippled and ran over their curves and their planes. Their facial features looked unearthly.

"Lucky kid," Peter whispered as his wife and his best friend's wife stepped down into the hot tub.

Their gorgeous bodies swung easily as they descended. Their eyes were fixed on Matt. They wore soft inviting smiles. Their large breasts bounced as they entered, the swirling glowing water rising around their legs and then over their dark pubic hair. There was a burst of soft laughter as the two wives decided to just drop and then the women vanished from sight as they disappeared under the waterline. A moment later Matt saw dark shapes approach him. Then he felt hands on his body and then Susan and Kate broke through the water head first, golden bubbling fluid streaming down their slick dark hair, beading on their skin and running down their shoulders, breasts and arms.

Kate took the sides of Matt's face in her palms without a word and leant in. She slowly closed her eyes and her lips met Matt's lips. Kate pushed her tongue deep inside the young man's mouth.

"Can you boys see," Susan whispered at the husbands, turning her head slightly.

They nodded and grinned. They were jerking off.

"Good," Susan said, before she turned to Matt and ran her fingers through his damp hair and then moved in and kissed the young man's ear, neck and shoulder.

The three of them kissed each other passionately. Kate broke her kiss with Matt and then Susan leant in and kissed his open mouth and drove her tongue in. Then Kate and Susan kissed each other, while Matt watched from a few inches away.

Their hands slowly ran over each other. Matt caressed and crushed their breasts, while he ate their necks. His fingers slid down their bellies, over their soft hair and searched between their open legs. His thumb brushed against their most sensitive excited spots. He constantly ran into Kate's hand as she stroked Susan and he bumped into Susan as she caressed Kate.

"Oh my God," Matt managed to hiss before Kate sealed his open mouth again.

Peter and Mark couldn't help but stroke their cocks, while sitting on the edge of their stools. The sounds of pleasure grew louder and more intense with every passing moment as Susan, Kate and Matt became more and more carried away.

The three beautiful forms in the glowing bubbling water moved quickly against each other, turning around and around on the spot. Hands ran swiftly over breasts and between legs: lips smacked against lips, necks and ears.

Susan broke a kiss. Kate's hand was below the waterline: her fingers were rubbing Susan's pussy. Kate was pushing into Susan's body.

"I'm going to cum, if you don't stop that Kate," Susan warned.

"Oh really," Kate said, her fingers plunging, her voice rising, her eyes sparkling while grinning in Susan's face.

"Make her cum Kate," Peter said, stroking hard.

God yes - do it Kate," Mark added.

Matt looked up from the nape of Susan neck.

"You eat her tits Matt," Kate said.

Matt laughed. He took Susan's breasts in his hands and dropped his head. He pressed his lips against a tip and sucked her softly.

Kate went after Susan. Mark's wife pulled Susan closer. Their lips met in a hot deep kiss. Their eyes closed. Kate's elbow softly thrashed in the swirling water. Her fingers plunged inside Susan's pussy and her thumb circled Susan's clitoris.

Matt was softly crushed between the two wives. He hugged Susan around the waist and plucked at her hard nipples with his mouth. He dragged the point of his tongue over her ends relentlessly. He exhaled hot air on her sensitive points. Susan cradled the back of his moving head in her hand.

"Oh God, you bitch," Susan whispered in Kate's grinning face, after breaking the kiss.

Susan let out a long low groan of pleasure. Susan closed her eyes and a grin spread across her beautiful facial features.

"Yeah Sue," Kate whispered back. "You almost there, honey?"

"Oh, not long now Kate," Susan whispered. "You know I can't handle it, when you touch me like that."

"I know you can't handle it Susan."

"Oh my God, you bitch. I love you Kate!"

"I love you too Sue."

Susan groaned again. Then she laughed and then she sighed.

"C'mon Sue - cum for me."

"You're a stirrer Kate," Susan hissed. "When you touch me there, like that..."

"Matt, move out of the way honey, so I can get at her. C'mon Sue - cum for me in front of your husband."

Matt withdrew with a smile. He drifted back. He laid back against the edge of the tub. Kate pressed her body against Peter's wife. She held Susan close and tight with one arm. Susan stared into Kate's soft eyes. Then Susan's beautiful body began to roll as her hips moved back and forth, according to a slow languid rhythm.

"Oh God Kate," Susan said in a high tone, and then she laughed long and deep, "oh Kate!"

Kate laughed as well. She touched Peter's wife in that special way. The two women abruptly kissed each other, but then Susan broke it again and laid her head on her friend's shoulder. Kate almost had her. Susan was trembling. Susan's hands were fluttering and her fingers were restless.

"OH KATE, OHHHH KATE, OHHHHH KATE."

"C'mon honey," Kate whispered in Susan's ear, "give it to me."

Susan laughed, but it was a strangled burst, which grew in volume. Susan's urgent voice filled the bathroom. The husbands grinned and stroked themselves. Peter was so close to coming himself.

"AWWW GAWD KATE. AWWWWW GAWWWWDDDD KKKKAAAATTTTEEEE."

Cheers erupted from the men. Kate held Susan tight and caressed and finger fucked her friend's beautiful shuddering body below the glowing waterline. Kate and Susan stared into each other's eyes, before Susan shut hers tight.

"KKKKAAAAATTTTEEEE, CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG. IIII LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU KKKKAAAATTTTEEEE."

Mark's wife pulled Susan right into her arms. Peter's wife buried her hot face in her friend's neck. Kate watched Peter through the glowing golden steam as she made Susan cum and cum with her fingers and thumb. Kate wore a triumphant and self-satisfied look. She wore a smug look on her face. That facial expression always conveyed the same thing: 'I made your wife cum and you didn't. You just sat there and jerked off. I made Susan cum. She's mine. I'm the one who makes her cum, not you Peter.'

Peter just couldn't hold on anymore. He stroked himself with hard final bursts. He grit his teeth. He groaned. He shook and shuddered hard on his stool. Kate could see the semen leap and squirt from the tip of Peter's little pink cock. Peter stared at Kate. Mark's wife held Susan close. Kate smiled at Peter arrogantly and contemptuously, as she softly kissed Susan's ear and the side of Susan's face.

"Peter is losing it," Kate told Susan. "He's blowing his top big time."

Susan turned her head and looked at her husband over her shoulder. Susan was still shaking and still in Kate's arms, but her orgasm was subsiding. Susan grinned at Peter, but she said nothing to him. Susan turned back to Kate a moment later. The two women gazed lovingly at each other and then they kissed. A moment later the two of them sank down into the tub and vanished below the churning golden waterline.

It was Matt's turn next. The two women made a silent decision to torment and please Matt in front of their husbands. With a grin they turned on the horny young man and went after him in the tub.

"Your turn Matt, honey," Susan announced as they leapt at him.

Kate jumped at him and kissed his lips and a moment later she broke her kiss with Matt. Kate stroked his wet face and hair with her fingers. She turned to look at Susan, who was peppering Matt's neckline with her lips and was sliding her tongue around his ear.

Susan withdrew. She kissed Matt on the lips. She then looked across at Kate. She kissed Kate. She withdrew.

"I'm ready to spoil his cock," Kate whispered, smiling at Susan.

"I'm ready to drive him fucking mad," Susan said.

Soft laughter burst from behind the three lovers. Susan and Kate turned their heads and grinned at their husbands.

"Quiet, you two," Kate cautioned. "You're only supposed to be watching and jerking off."

Susan laughed at her desperate looking Peter. He looked so excited and so on edge. She loved teasing and provoking him. She turned back and looked into Matt's excited eyes.

"Sit up here on the edge of the tub, Matt honey, "Susan whispered, gently tapping the side of the hot tub.

The young man emerged from the sizzling exploding water. He was lean and dark. The water ran from him. He sat back on the edge of the hot tub. He swung his legs gently and looked down at the two beautiful females below him. His large hard black cock stood up straight and proud.

"Open them wider," Kate whispered, staring up at Matt's dick, while taking his knees in her hands and parting them.

Matt opened his legs wider. The two wives ran their hands up Matt's thighs. They rose slowly from the waterline, their fingers brushing against the young man's black body. They appeared as soft glowing silhouettes in the misty air, the water streaming through their slick dark hair and down their tanned bodies as they appeared.

Matt placed a hand on each woman. He gently stroked the back of their neck. Susan and Kate touched his cock and his balls with their soft fingers. They moved in close from either side. He could feel their warm breath against his tingling tip.

The young man looked up and gazed at the husbands for a moment. He beamed at them and they beamed back. Then his attention was drawn down to his cock again. Susan held the base of Matt's large dick in her fingertips. She softly kissed the dribbling tip. Kate caressed his balls. She flicked and ran her tongue along his shaft.

"Oh my God," Matt whispered.

"You like that Matt, honey," Susan asked, looking up at him.

"God yes Susan."

Kate and Susan focused on Matt's drooling head together. They shared the knob. They held it between their lips from both sides, French kissing each other, while softly crushing and licking Matt's bulbous end. Meanwhile Kate was carefully stroking Matt's balls and Susan was tickling the underside of Matt's shaft.

The young man looked up at the husbands again. He wore a mask of pleasure. Matt groaned softly and the husbands laughed and stroked themselves more quickly. Matt looked back down and groaned again. The two beautiful wives were stimulating and arousing all his nerve endings. Pleasure tingled through his whole body. Sensation ran down his spine, over his legs and up his dick. He was so hard and they were so soft.

He held the back of their heads and closed his eyes. Susan and Kate ran their lips over the tip and then down the shaft repeatedly. The two women constantly were on the move, devouring Matt with their gentle touch.

There was a burst of laughter from the wives.

"Did you see that," Susan exclaimed, looking at Kate and then looking up at Matt.

"I sure did," Kate said, laughing. "I love it when guys do that."

Matt grinned. He scratched his head.

"You shot pre-cum in the air Matt, honey."

"It's a good sign," Susan announced. "For my next trick I'm going to make this kid moan non-stop."

"And you two just get to watch it all," Kate said, taunting the husbands.

There was more laughter. Then the women dropped their heads and Matt softly groaned as he felt their lips on his dick again. The women shared it. Susan sucked Matt's cock with firm exquisite strokes. Her lips clung snugly to Matt's skin. Her dark slick head rose and dropped endlessly in the golden smoky light. Her dark slick head turned and twisted. Her slim brown hand slipped up and down as her mouth worked Matt.

"Give it to me Sue," Kate whispered.

Susan slipped off and offered the dick to her friend. Kate leant in and placed her lips on the oozing tip. She sank slowly down, taking the knob and then inches of shaft inside her hot mouth.

Matt sighed and caressed the back of Kate's head. All five of them could hear the sweet squeaks and the feminine slurps as Mark's beautiful wife gave Matt head. The young man looked at the top of Kate's moving head through half closed eyes. His jaw was dropping. He was close to losing control of his twitchy sensitive body.

"Oh my God Kate," Matt muttered and then he broke into a series of long soft groans.

"You okay," Susan asked, looking up at Matt from his well licked balls.

"Oh Jesus, Susan," he whispered desperately, closing his eyes and slowly bending forward and curling his toes.

Kate noted how close he was, but she refused to stop just yet. She was relentless and voracious. She sucked Matt hard. She clutched the base of his enflamed rod in her soft wet fist, while her head plunged and dragged back. Susan watched her friend and the young man for a second. She laughed and shrugged. She dropped her head again and went back to eating Matt's balls.

"Oh my God Kate," he whimpered, running his fingers through her hair.

"Give him a break Kate, darling," Susan advised softly. "He's right on the edge."

Kate gave him one last firm squeeze with her mouth. Her head rose. She sucked hard. Her cheeks were hollow. Her head twisted. Then she released him with a soft pop.

"Oh Jesus Kate."

He was desperately trying to stay calm and keep a hold of his semen. His penis buzzed. Pleasure swam over his cock and his body was tense and ready to shoot.

"Easy Matt," Susan whispered. "Don't lose the plot yet. We're going to take this to the bedroom next."

"Yes Matt, think about our poor hopeless husbands. They're just dying to see you give it to us all night long."

"Yeah, they're so desperate and so hopeless Matt. Peter doesn't get much at all."

"And Mark never gets any."

The two wives burst into more laughter.

"Oh God, don't say that you two," Matt hissed, his dick twitching, still trying to relax and undo the desire to let go of his hot load.

The two wives looked up at him. They started laughing. The husband's started laughing and then Matt started laughing as well.

The young man was shaking. He leant down and wrapped an arm around each wife. Susan and Kate emerged from between his open legs. They ran their hands up his torso. He kissed each one deeply on the lips. They clung to him. They slipped their hands over his body as each of them explored his open mouth with their tongue.

"I can't take it anymore," Matt whispered after breaking his kiss with Susan.

Kate leant in and her lips met his.

"C'mon Kate, let's move this into the bedroom," Susan whispered.

"Absolutely," Kate whispered in Matt's face, after breaking yet another soft deep kiss.

The three lovers dropped back down into the water. They drifted towards the steps out of the tub.

Mark watched. He stood up. He picked up his stool and stepped away as Susan took Matt's hand in hers and the two of them came up out of the tub, closely followed by Mark's beautiful wife Kate. The three of them quickly dried their bodies with towels.

The tub was switched off. The crashing seething water subsided into a clear golden pool. Then the bathroom lights were turned off and they were momentarily plunged into darkness. The husband's stepped out of the black steamy interior of the bathroom. They were smiling. Their cocks were so hard. They looked so desperate and so sexually frustrated.

"C'mon darling, love of my life, the fun's over for you," Kate said, turning to Mark. "You can stand on the other side of the bedroom door and listen to the sex."

"Yes, that's a great idea Kate," Susan said, looking at her husband. "The same goes for you Peter."

"You're such a heartless bitch Sue," Peter said, grinning.

"I sure am Peter and you love me for it."

"I sure do Susan," Peter whispered, breathing hard.

"You're a lucky kid Matthew," Mark said softly, a tone of jealousy in his voice.

Kate burst into laughter. Her high sweet voice rang out maliciously in the darkness.

"C'mon," Susan whispered at Matt in the shadowy bathroom, taking the young man's hand in hers once more. "Let's go to bed and fuck."

Kate took Matt's other hand and together they led the horny tingling young black stud down the short corridor into the bedroom.

Susan, Kate and Matt ignored the two desperate looking husbands. Peter and Mark had been curtly dismissed and they went. The last thing Peter saw, as he closed the bedroom door behind him, was his beautiful wife, his friend's wife and the lucky young man landing on the bed together in a pile of bodies.

"Bye guys," Kate called out as Peter pulled the bedroom door closed. Then there was an explosion of laughter.

Mark and Peter stared at each other. They were both hyperventilating. They turned and looked at the closed door in front of them. Laughter filled their ears.

"Oh my God," Mark hissed. "Ever imagine your life would turn out like this?"

Peter shook his head and laughed.

Inside the bedroom, the three lovers grew even more excited. The laughter had abruptly ceased and the groans and whispering grew more urgent and sustained.

Kate kissed Susan. Matt kissed Kate. Susan kissed Kate. Matt kissed Susan. The kisses were noisy, passionate and ragged. The three bodies rubbed, turned and rolled against each other. The three of them crossed from one side of the bed to the other and then back again. Limbs were entwined. Hands ran over warm skin. Fingers disappeared in dark pubic hair.

"Come here Matt and fuck me," Kate whispered thickly, red faced, unwilling and unable to wait even another second.

"Kate you selfish bitch," Susan whispered at her, "making me wait like this. I was first."

"You'll get your turn darling," Kate said playfully, opening her arms and legs and motioning for Matt to move over her and do it.

"Make her beg for it, Matt honey."

Matt laughed, but he moved quickly. He was so desperate for it. The two wives had kept him teased, taut and on a knife edge. He needed to sink inside Kate. He craved it. Matt moved over Mark's hot-wife. He slipped between Kate's spread thighs. She deftly reached under the young man, pinched the shaft in her fingertips and adjusted him.

Susan lay on her side and stroked Matt's spine. The young man felt the tip of his hard cock rub along Kate's wet folds. He felt the tip sit against the opening to Kate's pussy. The knob was nestled there. Mark's wife was all set to instruct him as if he were a child needing direction. Matt suddenly bore down. Kate gasped. Kate closed her eyes tight. She grabbed Matt hard and then she groaned as Matt's thick black knob penetrated her body, gently pushing her hair lined lips apart, and then pressing inside. The head vanished inside Kate and then inch after inch of hot black shaft followed.