The Big Game Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sighed. Kate felt so snug, so hot and so bottomless. The urge to cum played with him without mercy. He gasped, clutched her under her shoulders and closed his eyes. His tingling cock filled her body. Her soft pussy held him. Her soft pussy provoked him.

"Oh my God Matt," Kate called out.

"Nice one Matt," Susan whispered. "Don't blow it too soon though honey."

Kate drew her knees back and then wrapped Matt up in her arms and legs. Her hands slapped at his flanks and at his back. She wriggled under him. She squirmed under him. She was impaled and pinned down on the bed.

"God Kate," Matt whispered. "Don't move for a minute."

"Matt honey, I'm so horny," Kate whispered. "I can't lie still."

"Oh, it's so good Kate."

"I know honey - just don't cum or I'll kill you."

Matt laughed. He kissed Kate and then groaned softly in her open mouth as Kate grew even more restless. Susan laughed softly. She continued to stroke Matt's spine and behind with her warm palms. Kate ran her fingers through Matt's damp hair with rough strokes. The young man and the hot-wife kissed each other deeply. He ground around inside Kate. He pressed and drove his cock in. Kate scratched Matt's shoulders.

Mark stood at the bedroom door, furiously masturbating, just as his wife instructed him to. Mark could hear his wife and Matt having sex.

Mark had at first heard the quiet exchange of conversation between the woman he loved and the hot young stud she and Susan had picked up at the nightclub. Then he had heard Kate and Matt kiss. Then suddenly groans and shrieks erupted from behind the closed door. Then Mark heard the sharp slap of bodies colliding together.

"Oh Matt, honey," Kate exclaimed, her voice carrying through the closed bedroom door to her husband's ears, "oh God, you big stud!"

Mark heard Susan burst into laughter.

"Yeah, do it big stud," Susan stated.

"Don't tease me Susan, you beautiful, lovable bitch," Kate whined, before she dissolved into a mad series of groans.

Susan laughed again

The sound of flesh and bone crashing into flesh and bone assailed Mark's ears once more. It was hard rough sex.

"OH MY GOD MATT. I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM, MATT HONEY. I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM."

"Christ, I just can't take this anymore Pete," Mark whined in a high-pitched voice. "I just can't take it anymore!"

"Don't hold back Mark," Peter urged. "Imagine you're in there right now, inside Kate yourself, rather than that kid."

"Damned lucky kid," Mark whimpered.

"OH MY GOD MATT."

Matt fucked Mark's beautiful wife behind closed doors and Mark stood there listening. Kate's husband stood rooted to the spot before the closed bedroom door. He trembled. He flinched. He rocked. He moaned. He stroked fast and fired his hot semen into his palm and through his slimy fingers.

"MMMMAAAATTTT. OHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD."

"Do it man," Peter whispered. "Give it everything you've got. Let her hear you and know you're here."

Mark shuddered and groaned at the door. He jumped up and down on the spot. He clutched his cock with both hands. Semen dropped onto the floor and pooled in his palm.

"Oh, goddamn you Kate," Mark whined. "Oh Kate, you bitch! I love you Kate - you are a fucking bitch!"

Back inside the bedroom, the young stud enjoyed Mark's wife. He loved being inside Kate. He loved feeding this hot-wife his big cock. Matt didn't notice the sounds coming from Kate's husband behind the closed bedroom door. He was too focused on the sounds coming from Kate.

"AWWWW MMMMAAAATTTT TTTT. AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD MMMMAAAATTTT TTTT."

Kate held Matt tight and locked him into place on top of her. Mark's hot-wife was shuddering. She was taut and she was trembling as she came. Matt looked down at her flushed mask of pleasure with a grin. He loved staring at her closed eyes and her open mouth as her head twisted from side to side and ground back against the pillow.

"AWWWW, AWWWW, AWWWW."

Kate's pretty painted toes curled. Her hands beat and tore. It seemed to Matt that Kate's body was being moved by some strange charge as if someone had plugged Mark's wife into a power socket. Her body grew so hot and her skin glowed red. Kate was burning up underneath her black lover.

"She goes crazy when she comes, doesn't she," Susan whispered in Matt's ear as she stroked his spine with her fingers.

"Sure does."

Then the orgasm slowly vanished, and Kate caught her breath, while Matt licked her perspiring facial features and neck with a smile. Kate burst into hysterics. She grinned and clenched her fists. She finally squealed while Matt ran his tongue over her.

"That's so sleazy Matt," Susan whispered. "I love it."

"Matt, it's too much," Kate screamed. "Stop honey!"

The young man stopped. They were still. He lay on her. Kate breathed. She wiped her brow.

"Let me get on top now, Matt honey," Kate hissed after a moment. "I'm going to nail you and make you explode."

Kate rolled with Matt. The two bodies turned on the bed. Susan quickly made room. All three of them were laughing and shrieking. Kate ended up on top. She held Matt's wrists in her hands and pinned him down.

"Got ya kid," Kate stated, breathing hard, still laughing. "Now I'm going to make you cum!"

"You can try," Matt said, catching his own breath and looking at Mark's wife with a broad smile. "I'm not that easy though, beautiful."

The two women burst into fresh laughter. The two women looked at each other.

"Did you hear that Sue," Kate exclaimed.

"Yeah Kate," Susan responded. "I give him five minutes with you and five minutes only."

"I only give him two minutes."

"Want a bet," Matt said.

There was more laughter from the women.

"You're on Matt, honey," Kate said. "My husband will pay for breakfast if you can last more than two minutes with me."

"And my husband will pay for breakfast if you don't make it," Susan said.

"Done, beautiful ladies," the young man said.

Matt grinned up at Kate. Mark's wife sat up. Matt took hold of Kate's broad hips. She slowly began rising and falling, and then she began rolling and flexing her lower body. Matt closed his eyes for a moment and released a long soft sigh.

"You like that Matt, honey," Kate whispered down at him. "It's nice, huh?"

"God yes, its' beautiful."

Kate slowly dropped her head forward. She grabbed Matt's body. She closed her eyes and groaned with pleasure. Kate rode Matt hard and quick.

"I'm going to make you explode Matt," Kate whispered and then groaned again.

"No way, baby."

"Oh yeah I am Matt!"

The young man couldn't answer. He inhaled sharply. He held Kate's flashing rolling hips. He stretched his lanky black body. He curled his spine and drove his head back into the pillow. Mark's wife was working his body hard. Mark's wife loved the young man strong. She clutched Matt's hard cock in her beautiful body. She caressed and rubbed the knob and underside without mercy or a rest.

Matt let out a long deep moan.

Susan laughed softly. Kate looked at her friend. Mark's wife gazed at Peter's wife with a glassy eyed, jaw dropping expression. Then Kate groaned.

"I think you're going to lose the plot before he does," Susan told Kate with a grin.

The perspiration shone on Kate's tanned skin. Her beautiful body rippled in the dark bedroom. Susan watched, mesmerized by Kate's glowing form. Peter's wife slowly ran her eyes over Kate's curves, adoring the way her lover's large breasts bounced and her broad hips cycled, rose and crashed against Matt's body beneath her.

"Oh my God girl," Susan whispered. "I'm so desperate for you, right now."

Kate couldn't answer. She turned and looked at Susan briefly. Kate's beautiful face was hidden between sheets of her tangled wet stringy dark hair. Her features were suddenly revealed. She stared at Susan for a second. Susan gasped. Kate's full lips formed a perfect O and her eyes looked feverish in the dark bedroom. She turned back and looked down at Matt. She threw her head back and her jaw dropped.

"OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO DO IT AGAIN," Kate suddenly screamed at the ceiling.

Matt laughed softly and then he moaned. Susan burst into more laughter.

"It looks like Matt has won the bet," Susan stated, checking the clock on the bedside table and noting the young man had lasted more than two minutes inside Kate's body. "Mark will have to pay for breakfast."

"OHHHH CCCCHHHHRRRRIIIISSSSTTTT, MMMMAAAATTTT, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY."

Kate shuddered. She exploded with fluid. Her screams filled the dark bedroom and passed through the bedroom door to her husband's ears again.

"OHHHH CCCCHHHHRRRRIIIISSSSTTTT, MMMMAAAATTTT."

Matt couldn't hold on any longer. He had been under Kate and inside her for nearly five minutes when he lost control of his body. He stared up at Mark's wife and let out an urgent groan. The sound he made changed dramatically into a roar of pleasure. He closed his eyes tight.

"Woooo, here we go," Susan exclaimed, "c'mon Matt, darling!"

The young man began shaking and just couldn't stop. Every nerve in his body fired as every part of his body jerked and rocked back and forth, hard, repeatedly. Matt shot his semen. It leapt inside Mark's wife. Kate exuded and squirted. It was a mad sexual firework show. Their two red hot sweaty bodies worked together. Their howls flashed off the dark walls as their bodies bounced up and down on the bed.

Outside the bedroom, Mark continued to stare at the closed bedroom door. He listened to the pleasure his wife and her male lover were experiencing together. He grew red in the face. He was deeply excited and deeply envious. Mark tugged hard on his small dick.

"Damned lucky kid," Mark hissed, excited and fuming.

"Listen to them in there, man," Peter said, hoping to rub it in so his friend could enjoy what he was hearing even more. "That kid must be feeling so good right now. Kate is the best lay."

"Yes, I know Peter," Mark whispered fiercely.

"You know coming like that is the peak of human experience. It's so physically and mentally satisfying and liberating. He must feel like such a big man Mark."

"Yes, I know Peter," Mark whispered fiercely, before a whimper broke from his lips.

Mark came in his palm again as the groans and cries coming from his wife and Matt subsided and the two lovers inside the bedroom dissolved into fits of loud laughter. Mark's semen dripped and squirted feebly from his sore overworked cock. Mark cried out.

"And your wife is sharing that experience with that kid, man," Peter continued, rubbing it in even harder, while Mark came. "That kid is the real man here tonight, not you dude."

"Awww God, man," Mark whined.

"It's never you in there, Mark," Peter softly taunted. "It's never you inside the woman you love. It's always another man. It's always a better man. It's never you."

"Jesus Christ, yes, I know Peter," Mark whispered fiercely.

"Some many guys have fucked Kate," Peter continued. "Even I've fucked her. You never do Mark."

"Yes, I know Peter!"

********

It was much later. Kate had sighed softly. She had curled up in a ball, closed her eyes and fallen blissfully asleep on Susan's bed. Kate was sexually satisfied after making love to Matt and Susan for hours. She wasn't sure how many orgasms she had. Kate's husband had cum three times in his hand, while standing at the bedroom door listening, but he was deeply unsatisfied - he went in search of a drink and wanted to wander along the cold beach and watch the sun come up over the wine colored sea. How long would it be before his wife or some other person put his cock cage back on for him and snapped the padlock in place?

Back inside the bedroom:

"I want more Matt," Susan whispered in the young man's black face, after breaking a soft intimate kiss with him. "I'm always famished. I can never get enough Matt."

"Me too, beautiful - I want more as well."

Susan smiled. She sat up, reached out and took Matt's hand in hers. She motioned for the young man to come with her. Matt broke into a grin and nodded.

The two of them slipped off the bed. They were still naked. They left a sleeping Kate behind them in the dark. Susan opened the bedroom door and found Peter waiting there for her. Susan closed the door behind them.

"C'mon Peter," Susan whispered. "Matt and I want to do it again. I want you to watch us this time."

Peter smiled and nodded.

The three of them went to the library. They closed the door behind them. Peter attended to the soot covered fireplace, stacking it with wood and scrunched newspaper, while Susan unfurled a large cream colored sheep skin rug across the floor. Soon a blaze crackled and spat. The room glowed with flickering firelight and the furniture, the shelves and the rows of bound books were cast in warm tones.

Susan sat down on the rug. She reclined back. She smiled up at Matt and slowly opened her legs so he could see her pussy. The light from the fire danced on her tanned skin. The fiery tones swam on her glowing curves and danced in her unearthly pale eyes. Susan gently swept her long dark hair back from her face, while she watched her young lover. Matt stood there with a big hard black cock. He grinned and ran his eyes over Susan's beautiful body - he could see the places on her skin, where he had shot his semen - those places sparkled.

"Do you like what you see Matt," Susan asked.

"Yes Sue," he whispered, his eyes brushing over the swirls and lines of Susan's pouting lips and the tufts of her dark pubic hair.

"I make love to heaps of young men in here Matt, "Susan said, "don't I Peter."

"You sure do Susan. You've made love with hundreds of young studs in here - if the walls could talk."

"And I've never done it with you even once in here Peter - you poor man. Peter, come and sit closer to us tonight," Susan whispered, patting the rug, still looking up at Matt, her eyes gazing at his big black cock. "I want you to see me love Matt in front of you."

Susan's husband sat down on the edge of the glowing rug. Peter was so excited. His small dick was hard. He was touching himself softly.

She motioned for Matt to step forward. The young man did. She licked her lips and then she sat up and leant forward. His skin was so dark. The firelight glowed red on his long lean black body. A clear drop of light sat at the tip of his large cock. Susan placed her hands on his hard belly and slowly ran them around his hips. She dropped her head. She kissed his abdomen gently, tracing a slow wet line down to his belly button. Her tongue suddenly flashed across the point of Matt's penis and the glowing bead was gone. It shone on her lip, before she licked it clean.

"Come and sit down here Matt, so I can straddle your lap."

The young man sank to the rug. He sat cross legged. His long dick stood up at attention. Peter was just a few feet away. He was breathing hard. He was stroking himself.

Susan placed her hand on Matt's shoulder. She swung her leg over him. She was poised above him. She looked into his dark sparkling eyes and smiled at him as she adjusted him with her other hand.

There was a burst of sound as Susan sank down. A cry broke from Peter's wife as her beautiful brown body dropped. Matt sighed, closed his eyes for a moment and then groaned as he was swallowed whole in one long deep stroke. Then for a long moment there was no sound, but the spitting fire, the squelch of Peter's hand as he masturbated and soft deep breathing.

"I love you Susan," Peter whispered, breaking in.

Susan sighed. Matt was holding her close to him in his arms. He was softly kissing her cheek and her head. He was softly stroking her back with his large palms. Susan softly rubbed the side of her face against Matt's lips.

"I love you too Peter," Susan said softly after a moment.

Peter watched his wife with the adoration he had for her written across his facial features. She looked at her husband through soft dreamy fire-lit eyes, her arms around Matt's neck and then she sighed and closed her eyes. She snuggled up against Matt. She was purring. Peter loved the way his wife's golden fire-touched body clung to Matt's black muscular form. He ran his gaze over Susan's tanned legs and over her broad hips and over her brown torso. He enjoyed seeing the young man slowly stroke his wife with his dark hands. He loved seeing Susan sitting in Matt's lap, the young man's cock lodged deep in his wife's body.

Matt was softly kissing Susan's ear and running his fingers through her hair. Susan turned her head and looked into Matt's dark eyes and their lips met. Peter could hear the quiet wet smacks, the sighs and the soft scrape of skin on skin.

Peter loved sex. It was so fulfilling. It was so pleasurable. Sex with Susan was exquisite and incredible. He loved it when he did it with Susan, though that was becoming more and more rare.

"I do want to wear a cock cage Susan," Peter confessed softly, his heart pounding. "I want you to put one on me. I want to be chaste for you."

"Oh wow," Susan whispered, breaking her kiss with Matt and turning to look at Peter. "That's great news Peter. That's very mature of you."

Matt grinned at Susan's husband triumphantly. He held Susan possessively. He kissed Susan's head and rubbed his nose in her dark hair. He was deep inside this man's gorgeous wife. He looked back at Susan's husband again. Peter liked the condescending and arrogant expression on Matt's face. It turned Peter on. The young man was letting Matt know that he was a loser - Matt thought he was going to cum for a second.

"I never want you to take it off me either Susan," Peter continued.

Susan sighed and closed her eyes. Matt had swept her hair away from her neck and was kissing and nibbling at her sensitive neckline.

"I won't Peter, I promise," Susan whispered in a thick tone of voice. "You're never going to have sex again - not with me, not with anyone. I don't want you masturbating after tonight either."

Peter gasped softly. He stared at Susan with shaking hands. His beautiful wife wanted to be cruel and he craved her cruelty as well. He wanted to be dominated - he asked her for it and she instantly agreed.

"Yes, good Susan. Thank you so much. I love you. I love you Susan."

"I love you too Peter."

Susan's victory over her weak-willed submissive husband turned her on. She clutched Matt's broad shoulders and bounced up and down in his lap. The young man held her hips in his hands. He grinned up at her as her beautiful body rose and fell.

Matt watched her hair flash. He noted her tight intense face. Susan's eyes were closed and her jaw was dropping. A moan broke from her throat. It turned into a scream. Susan stopped bouncing - her rhythm was broken. She drove her nails into Matt's dark skin. The young man held her tight in his arms - his sensitive cock swam amidst a hot wash of fluid in a soft snug space.

"OHHHH MMMMAAAAATTTT TTTT HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY - IIII'MMMM GGGGOOOONNNNNNNNAAAA CCCCUUUUMMMM."

Matt laughed. He looked at Peter again with triumph while Peter's wife perspired, shuddered and screamed sweetly.

"She's all mine man," Matt whispered at Peter. "All mine, understand?"

Peter nodded.

And then Matt came explosively. The pleasure quickly escalated. He was shaking and roaring in the library. He was shooting inside Susan. The two shuddering fire-drenched people didn't notice Peter - their eyes were closed.

Susan's husband withdrew from the library. He stood up and turned. He was suddenly shocked. He walked to the door. He looked backed briefly and watched his wife and her lover coming together. They resembled a brown and black creature with slapping flailing limbs, a shaking sweaty torso and an obscene language of groans and roars.

In a flash Peter could see what the remainder of his life held for him. Susan would continue to seduce and lure young men home - either with or without Kate. Susan would do it as long as she could. How many more men would she bring home for sex: would she bring home hundreds more, would she bring home thousands more? And Peter would never ever have sex again. He would merely stare, licking his dry lips, unable to masturbate. What a life - to stew slowly in sexual frustration, compounding endlessly day by day, and year by year.