The Big Game Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate followed her friend. She sipped her drink as she stepped through the clearing created by Susan. She was touched and squeezed as well. A couple of young males were all big and obvious. They got in her way. They wouldn't budge. One guy asked her if she wanted to have a quickie with him in the guys toilets - Kate merely laughed, shook her head and then got his phone number.

The young black man left deserted and marooned by the angry young white woman watched as the two older females approached him. They slowly came through the crowd. Their eyes were fixed on him. The two older women were so exquisite. His heart thumped as they emerged from the surrounding background of figures and walked up to him.

They closed in around him. They looked up at him.

"Hi, I'm Susan," she said, offering her hand to him after stopping in front of him.

The young man took Susan's hand in his and shook it gently. Susan smiled softly, stroked his fist with her thumb and looked up at him silently. The young man's cock stirred and began to straighten in his pants.

"And I'm Kate," she said, stepping in closer, caressing his arm with her hand.

The young man turned and looked down at Kate. She was so close. His warm breath brushed against her face. He looked excited and overwhelmed. Susan stopped shaking his hand. She stepped in closer and slipped her arm around his waist. Susan pressed into him.

He let his eyes wonder. Neither woman made any attempt to stop him. He stared at their dark glossy hair. He got lost in their large light colored eyes. He gazed at their shiny red lips. He dropped his gaze and ran his vision down over their tanned cleavage.

"Do you like what you see darling," Kate asked him with a smile, urging him to look.

He quickly licked his upper lip. He suddenly broke into a grin. The two women were evaluating him. He nodded and then put an arm around each woman.

"Yes, I do."

Susan and Kate laughed up at him and drew in even closer.

"Well, that's good," Susan said and then her eyes dropped to the large bulge which was building in his pants.

Susan looked back up at him. She slowly licked her lip. Kate gave him a lazy grin. He gasped and for a second thought he was going to cum.

He studied all their fine lines - they were so beautiful - how old were they? Were they in their thirties or forties? Each woman wore a wedding ring. He had a mad sudden urge to kiss them.

"What's your name honey," Susan asked.

"Oh, I'm Matthew," he blurted, letting go of Kate and scratching his head.

The two women nodded. Kate made him take her back in his arm.

"And how old are you Matt," Kate asked.

"I'm 23 Kate."

"And do you have a girlfriend honey," Susan asked.

He shook his head sadly. The two women looked at each other surprised.

"Really, no girl for you Matt," Susan asked.

"No, we broke up Susan."

"Oh that's not very good Matt darling," Susan continued, leaning in, cooing up at him and stroking his back, "so what, no sex for you in a while?"

Matt grew red in the face. He grinned. He shook his head. The two women gazed at him as if he was a tasty deer and they were lionesses out hunting.

"No sex, that's not good at all," Kate added. "So are you here trying to get laid tonight Matt?"

He began to laugh. He scratched his head again. The two women laughed along with him. He desperately wanted to kiss them.

"Matt?"

"Oh yes, I guess so - how about you two?"

"Hell yes Matt," Kate declared. "The only reason Susan and I come here is to pick up a guy. We do this every weekend honey."

"We even do it during the week sometimes," Susan added with a wink.

"Susan, don't give this impressionable young man the wrong idea about us. Don't listen to her Matt - she's drunk."

Susan burst into laughter. She raised her glass to her lips and drained it. She batted her long dark lashes up at Matt. He grinned.

"Kate's a big tart from way back. You should watch out for her Matt."

"That is a damned lie Susan," Kate stated, pretending to be offended. "She's the tart Matt. You better be careful Matt, I have seen her take a guys clothes off - in front of everyone - in a club before. He was about your age as well Matt."

Susan burst into more laughter.

"A guy?"

"Yes a guy, your age, right on the dance floor. She stripped him in front of everyone. She got kicked out of the club for it of course."

Susan blew Kate a kiss and the laughter continued.

"But you two pick up a guy - together?"

"Oh well, yes Matt," Kate said after a pause and an exchange of looks between the two women. "Susan and I like to share one between us. Do you understand, darling?"

"You like to share," Matt confirmed, his eyes growing wide.

"Yes Matt," Susan said, pressing her body against his.

Kate glued herself to Matt. He looked at first one and then the other woman. He stared at their parted lips.

"Have you ever had a threesome with two beautiful white women, probably old enough to be your mother?"

He gasped. His cock was rock hard. He was staring at each of them, his jaw was dropping.

"Matt," Kate prompted.

"No, I haven't Kate," he muttered after a moment.

"But you would like to, wouldn't you," Susan said, stroking his chest with her hand and staring up at his soft mouth.

"Yes, I would."

"You should see the things we all get up to together in the hot tub Matt. You should see the things we do to them in bed."

"Hell yes - our one lucky guy has the best time."

"He sure does Matt."

For a second Matt looked around the club. Beyond the three of them a vast sea of dark faces and dark bodies filled the murky misty club. The music still pounded. He noticed some resentful looking males looking in his direction, but they turned away from his gaze.

His attention was drawn back to the women. He gasped. He looked down. Susan had unbuttoned his first shirt button. Then she was working on the second button with her nimble fingers. He grabbed her hands softly. He stared wide eyed at her.

"I'm sorry Matt, I couldn't help myself, I guess," Susan said, smiling up at him, pulling her hands free.

"See I told you Matt," Kate said. "Susan can't help herself."

"Oh well, yeah, you did say," Matt said.

Matt dropped his hand to his side. He drank. Susan instantly reached out and unbuttoned Matt's second shirt button, and then his third shirt button, and then his fourth shirt button before Matt put a stop to it again.

"Better watch her Matt," Kate said. "She will have all your clothes off before you know it."

Matt laughed. He was breathing hard. He quickly looked around him. He held his shirt closed with one hand. He drained his glass.

"No one's looking Matt. No one cares Matt. Let me take your shirt off honey."

"You'll get us kicked out Susan."

"No, we won't Kate."

"Let me get at the last button Matt and then I can get your shirt off," Susan said, her fingers exploring and wriggling around beneath his grasp.

"No, no Susan," Matt said, smiling at her, wide eyed and looking around the club.

"Well how about a kiss then Matt," Susan said, looking at his lips. "I know you want to kiss me."

"Your cock's hard as well Matt," Kate said.

Suddenly Kate acted. She quickly reached down and undid Matt's pants. She unzipped him. Matt grabbed Kate's hand just as she forced her fingers inside his trousers. He gasped. He could feel her fingertips tickling the underside of his cock through his underwear.

"Let me get in there Matt," Kate gently demanded.

"Oh my God Kate," Matt hissed. "No, don't do that. Everybody will see us."

"No, they won't - C'mon Matt, let me in there."

Matt turned to Susan. She quickly placed her hands on him. She cupped and cradled the sides of his face in her palms. She closed her eyes. She parted her lips. She invited him. Matt leant in and his mouth met Susan's in a long passionate kiss.

He grew weak and completely distracted. His grip on Kate's hand ended. Kate pushed his hand away and drove her own hand inside his underwear and around his hard cock. Susan took her hands away from Matt's jaw line. She quickly undid that final button, pulled Matt's shirt off his body and dropped it to the club floor.

Susan broke the intense kiss. She buried her lips and then her teeth in his neck, while she ran her hands over his chest.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ," Matt muttered desperately.

He had an instant to run his eyes around the club before Kate kissed his open mouth. People all around them were staring. It was such a surreal experience to see all those shocked outraged faces looking at him, Susan and Kate in the murk. The club security was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh God Kate," he exclaimed, before she kissed him and pushed the point of her tongue inside his mouth.

Then Susan and Kate did it together. He was kissing Kate. He was taking small backward steps. Kate was kissing him and her hand was rolling, squeezing and stroking in his pants. Then Susan began to pull his trousers down.

Matt's heart was pounding. He was standing in a crowded nightclub and two married women were stripping him of his clothing in front of everyone. His trousers were torn off. His shoes and socks were swiftly removed. He broke a deep intense kiss with Susan, when Kate pulled his underwear down and off.

His big hard cock bounced into view. Susan was nibbling Matt's earlobe and running her hands over his shoulders and Kate was tickling his black balls with her fingertips and licking his nipples. Matt peered, through half closed eyes, at the surrounding crowd - stunned silent faces stared at him and at the two females who had undressed him. Matt felt vulnerable. Matt felt alive. Matt felt horny. Everyone was looking at his dick.

All of a sudden there was a commotion. Peter and Mark shoved their way through the shocked audience. They burst through the crowd and began pointing in the direction of the nightclub door. The message was clear: the club security team had been alerted and was now charging through the throng to deal with Matt, Susan and Kate.

"C'mon Matt honey," Susan screeched, holding out her hand to him, just as Kate, Peter and Mark turned on the spot and broke into the crowd, trying to get out of the club.

For a second Matt stood there dumbly, while everyone ran their eyes slowly over his body. Then he got his wits back. He managed to pick up his pants as Susan grabbed his hand and pulled him away. He dashed with Susan into the line of people, leaving the rest of his clothes behind him on the floor. All five of them deserted the club, just ahead of the security team. Matt had to race up the stairs and out onto the sidewalk completely naked with just his trousers in his hand.

********

They were back in the car. Peter was at the wheel. The tires howled and smoked in the underground parking station as they took a hard right, dropped down a ramp and then exited onto the street. Laughter was exploding in the dark flying sedan. Mark and Peter looked at each other and shook their heads.

"You two are fucking crazy," Peter said, looking back at his wife and Kate in the rear vision mirror.

"No problems," Susan declared. "We got in, picked up our guy and got out without getting arrested."

"One of these days those security guys are going to catch you," Mark added.

"No way buddy," Kate said. "We're always too fast for them."

There was more laughter. Then the noise from the back seat abruptly died down. Then silence suddenly reigned in the front seats. Peter and Mark heard the soft smack of kisses coming from behind them. They could hear the gentle sighs of pleasure and the sound of slow heavy breathing.

Peter looked again in the rearview mirror as he deftly maneuvered his sedan through the late night traffic. The naked young guy, his wife and Kate had picked up, reclined in the middle of the back seat between the two women. He had an arm around each female. Kate and Susan were molded to him.

Peter watched the three of them. His barely saw the traffic all around him. He stared into the backseat. He loved watching Susan kiss other men, particularly younger good-looking black men. Matt and Susan's lips moved slowly and fluidly together. Their heads turned carefully. The young male was stroking Susan's cheek and ear gently with his fingers, while Susan ran her hand over his chest and cupped his head in her other palm.

Kate was kissing the young man's beautiful neckline with soft open mouthed squelches. Her lips descended towards Matt's chest. Her fingers brushed the underside of Matt's cock. Her thumb circled the wet tip and the knob repeatedly. Kate broke the kiss for a moment. She lifted her hand, looked at the shiny fluid on her thumb with dreamy eyes. She sucked Matt's pre cum from her thumb with a soft pop. Then she dropped her hand and teased his cock once more.

"Here, give me a go Sue," Kate whispered.

Susan kissed Matt for a moment longer. She was so soft. Her lips squeaked and her tongue slipped against his. They were both dragging in air and exhaling noisily. Then Susan withdrew with a quiet sticky smack.

Matt turned to Kate. She closed in.

"Kiss me Matt honey," Kate whispered in the young man's flushed face.

Their lips met. Their tongues slid softly inside. Kate closed her eyes and slowly melted, exhaling softly. Matt brushed the dark hair back from the side of Kate's beautiful face and cupped her jaw, his other arm around her shoulder. Kate took him in her arms. The young male groaned softly with pleasure. They lay back together against the back seat and kissed each intensely.

Susan looked up and saw the intense expression on her husband's face. He was staring at them. He was barely watching where he was driving.

"Hey, keep your eyes on the road buddy," Susan told her husband firmly.

Peter nodded fiercely. He turned back to the road. He shook his head as if to clear it.

"You just keep your eyes on the road and get us home safely Peter. We'll take care of Matt in the back seat."

Peter took in a deep breath and then nodded again. Susan chuckled.

Susan smiled at the back of her husband's seat. She then turned back to Matt. He and Kate were driving each other slowly crazy. Matt had run his hand down the gleaming latex dress and then up the inside of Kate's thigh. He was softly caressing Kate's pussy, running his thumb and fingers along her slippery wet cleft and touching and circling her clitoris.

Susan licked her lips. Her mouth was smudged from kissing Matt. She looked down at Matt's big hard cock for a moment. She smoothed her hair back. She smiled softly as she watched the clear fluid leak from the tip and run down the dark shaft. She carefully stretched out and dropped her head. Matt groaned in Kate's hot mouth and held her tight.

"God, this stuff still drives me fucking crazy," Peter hissed at Mark.

"Yeah, really, tell me about it," Mark said softy. "You just wait until Sue gets you in a cock cage and won't let you out for a month."

Peter gasped.

"A whole month," Peter asked, turning to Mark, wide - eyed. "You have to wear that thing for a whole month?"

"Uh huh - I can't watch them at all right now. God knows how I'm going to watch the three of them in the hot tub together."

Peter stepped on the accelerator. The dark sedan was on the freeway. The city was disappearing into the night. The glittering metropolis was just a glow on the horizon line. Peter estimated that they would be home in approximately 15 minutes.

The sounds coming from the back seat grew louder and more intense. Peter sneaked a few furtive peeks in the rearview mirror as he took the exit off the freeway and entered the inner suburbs. What he saw made him that much harder. He took a hand away from the steering wheel and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Lucky you," Mark whispered, watching Peter.

"Sorry bud," Peter returned. "There's no way Susan's getting me in one of those things."

Mark shrugged. Peter watched and rubbed.

Matt had placed one of his large hands on the back of Susan's slim neck. He caressed her there. Susan was sucking Matt's cock. Peter's beautiful wife cupped Matt's balls in her slim fingers. Her soft wet thumb stroked the base of his thick shaft. Susan's lips were gently pressed around Matt's wooden knob. She was caressing and washing the dripping head with her slowly curling tongue, while she carefully sucked just the top and an inch of the shaft. Her dark head rose and fell over and over relentlessly. She bobbed up and down in the dark interior of the speeding car.

Kate and Matt had broken their kiss. Mark's wife was slowly eating Matt's ear, while he sat there shaking with a red face, his eyes closed and with a slack open jaw. Kate ran her hands all over his muscular torso, focusing on his sensitive nipples, pinching and rubbing them until they buzzed.

Matt still had his hand under Kate's dress and was softly, but swiftly stroking her between her legs with his fingers. Occasionally he pressed the tips and length of his digits inside Kate's beautiful moist body. Mark's wife was flushed in the face. She was moaning softly in Matt's ear, blowing blasts of warm air straight inside.

"Oh my God," Matt groaned, filling the quiet car with his deep urgent voice.

"He's going to cum Kate," Mark cautioned from the front seat, turning in his seat to look for the first time. "He's not going to make it girls."

Susan slipped off Matt's cock. A fine trail of pre-cum and saliva broke as she looked up.

"How close are we to home Peter," Susan asked, looking around.

"Just five minutes Sue."

"Good - did you hear that Matt," Susan whispered, turning back to the horny young guy."

Kate meanwhile had stopped driving the young man mad and tried to calm him down. Matt was desperate for Kate to get on top of him, sit down in his lap and impale herself on his aching and twitching cock.

"C'mon Kate - let me. I can't take the teasing anymore."

"No, no Matt, honey," Kate whispered, calming him, while he tried to lift her up and over his lap.

"I'm so horny," Matt complained.

Kate cupped his hot face in her hands and caressed him. She kissed his cheek.

"We know darling. Not long now Matt. We will all get in the tub and then you're gonna get exactly what you want."

"Sure, okay Kate," Matt said after a moment, still breathing hard, nodding aggressively.

"Don't worry Matt," Susan added, running her fingers through his hair. "You're going to get it alright. You're going to get it again and again and again. We'll spend the whole weekend together honey. I'm ready to have a lot of sex with you Matt."

"Oh yeah," Kate whispered, "me too Matt and guess what honey - our husbands are going to watch you get all that sex from us. You're the big man this weekend Matt."

"You sure are Matt."

Matt broke into a smile and then the three of them began to laugh together. Meanwhile, in the front of the car - Peter and Mark's hearts thumped. Peter and Mark were breathing hard. Peter and Mark licked the perspiration from their upper lip and Peter and Mark had hard cocks.

They were home less than a minute later. Peter turned into their quiet respectable street with a squeal of rubber. He raced down the street and skidded into their drive. The gleaming dark sedan came to an abrupt stop in front of Susan and Peter's home.

*******

Matt's hard black cock bounced and swung as he stepped down into the bubbling swirling water. He sank slowly beneath the seething glowing waterline. He turned and reclined back in the tub. He watched the others through the cloud of drifting steam. A golden light blazed below the surface of the water - it filled the room.

"How's the water honey," Susan asked, approaching the edge of the tub.

"Good Susan," Matt said.

"Are you ready for us Matt," Kate asked, looking down at the young man as she finished unlocking her husband's cock cage.