The Big Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, you're a wonderful friend, Jennifer," said Katie, then turned to Josh. "And you're a wonderful man."

"Thank you," Josh replied, with a blushed face.

"Now tell me, was he as good as I told you he was?" Jennifer asked.

The two women began laughing, and Josh just sat there looking embarrassed.

"Yes, he was," said Katie, with a big smile. "You would be proud of him."

They ate their breakfast and changed the subject to a variety of other subjects to talk about. Afterwards, Josh and Jennifer left the apartment. Although it was early in the morning, Jennifer took Josh back to her place to reward him for a job well done.

Later that night, Jennfer took Katie out for her thirtieth birthday with some of their closest friends. They first went to a restaurant to celebrate with a big dinner and a birthday cake. Later, they went to a male strip club to party, where Katie got drunk and found herself making out with one of the male strippers. She wanted to take him back to her place, but Jennifer recognized how drunk she was to make any rational decisions, so she dragged her away and took her back home.

Over the next year, Josh set up Katie with the two friends he had tried to suggest before that could be good boyfriend material for her. Each relationship lasted only a few months before they broke up; they all agreed there was nothing wrong with the other person; it just didn't work out. From what he heard, she did sleep with both of them, and later, Jennifer revealed to him that Katie became friends-with-benefits with the second one.

The next year, Katie began dating a man who had just moved into her apartment building and turned out to be the love of her life. They became engaged within a year, and they had a quick wedding as Katie found herself happily pregnant with twins.

The End.