All Comments on 'The Big Payback'

by hitemrealhard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot as a Fire!!!!!

This is a great story where a black woman is broken in by some rough white guys... None of this wimpy crap. The idea of two white men taking a sexy black woman was well developed and believable. I love the first person narrative and could read 150 stories of this nature a day. But you always get the reverse white men who are fundemenatlly incompetent sexually WHICH is FALSE.. Anyway keep writing.. GREAT STUFF!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well deserved punishment

This story was hot! It allows you to visualize everything thatis happening step by step, the characters dont talk to much and it doesnt take to long to get to the action smooth hot transitions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this story really sucks

This story sucked...dominating black women is not cool...and if the dumb dumbs that commented earlier would have read the story would see that the story isnt about white men doing her but black men...idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Slammin'

Demanding Dicks and hot black ass! Lotsa action - great. (By the way - was one white and one black guy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confussed

Ok so the author seems to be a white guy , but all the characters are Black. And why does a girl w/ enough money to drive a Benz convertable need to strip? Your theme is over used and kinda lame.

SkarlittFeenicksSkarlittFeenicksover 10 years ago
really hot

everything in the story was perfect

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First I want to clear this up for all the prior readers. There was one white guy named Tony, and a black guy named Bob that fucked a black girl named Tisha. Well, it started with them raping her. Then she broke and enjoyed it. Oh, and do you know how many strippers drive Mercedes, BMWs, Lexus'? Their starter cars are mustangs, camaros, challengers, or Chargers. Then they upgrade to luxury.

All that aside, decent read. I'd word it to where it isn't a rape, but sexual dominance and submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous