The Big Test

Story Info
When fucking your best friends wife feels so right.
1.9k words
4.36
18.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Lit fans. This story is written from a purely fictional perspective. The story portrayed is 100% from my imagination and all the characters are over 18 and consenting. As always, constructive criticism is always welcomed, as are any appreciation comments. Enjoy.....

Isn't it funny how people are quick to judge another person for their actions, when they themselves have no idea how the situation evolved? The thought rolled over me as I was balls deep in Amanda. The problem with my current position is that she happens to be the wife of one of my best friends. I never intended to be in this position, but now that I was here, I'm not exactly going to complain about it. Nor do I feel guilty about it.

I found myself invited to Jacksons 49th birthday bash, but due to unavoidable work commitments had only been able to arrive in the early evening of what had been a full day of celebrations. I was just in time for the casual dinner of pizza, BBQ and nibbles, followed by the inevitable birthday cake. I was joined by a small group of close friends that all looked the worse for wear after they had enjoyed a full day fishing, drinking and partying in the hot, unforgiving sun. To say that the other lads were a bit of a disheveled sight would be a total disservice, but they all only lasted about another three hours into the night before the vodka shots being consumed in a battle of who could drink the most were the final nail in the coffin of their eventful day.

The signal to leave came when Jackson, slurring his words and generally making and arse of himself, slumped over the nearest day bed and vomited into a nearby champagne bucket before promptly falling into an unconscious stupor. The thought of having to clean up after his nauseating spectacle had the other boys sharing a maxi taxi quicker than you can say ABC, which left me and Amanda to check on the birthday boy and clean up a little.

Amanda proceeded to take a light blanket outside and covered her husband with it. She knew that where he fell was where he was going to stay, especially if the vomits were present. It was much easier to clean the wood deck with a hose than the lush carpet inside.

I stood near the sink, hands in the water cleaning the customary glass and plate and watched Amanda walk back inside. For a woman of 40 she looked in her late 20's. Slim and dressed in a modest skin tight black mini skirt that showed off her tanned and toned legs and the shape of her hips and bum. She coupled it with a casual blue tank style top, that clung to her ample breasts allowing a hint of a nipple outline as they pushed against the fine fabric. She had a kind face, that sported beautiful full lips, a cute nose, amazing deep brown eyes and her natural brunette hair was styled in long waves down to her shoulder blades. All being said she was a natural, caring beauty.

"Jacksons out for the count" Amanda said to me earnestly.

"He's had a big day". I replied looking at the lump of blanket fabric comatose on the day bed.

Amanda walked over and in doing so kicked of her flats, to stand barefoot next to me at the sink. She was shorter than my 6'2" height at 5'7". Grabbing a tea towel, she began to wipe the dishes I had washed.

"Thanks for the help" then giving me a gentle bump with her hips added "You dag".

Gesture returned with a bit of male attitude "what else am I going to do?"

Amanda gave a genuine smile and it made my day. I don't always get to hang out with Amanda as the lads and I are generally watching ball, fishing or tinkering with something. It came as a relaxing change, to slow down and enjoy a conversation not centered around purely blokey pursuits. I could see why Jackson had fallen for her all those years ago.

I think Amanda had the same thought. Before long we had finished our jobs and she poured two glasses of wine, gave me one then grabbed a couple packets of open crisps, turned down the lights so the outdoor area where Jackson was sleeping was heavier lit than where we were, flicked on the T.V. and flopped herself on the couch with a satisfied sigh.

"Come and join me Ray" as she motioned toward a vacant seat on the massive L-shaped sofa. I obliged and sunk into the comfy cushions of the chair. We chatted happily, drank a couple glasses of wine that turned into the next bottle and I found myself completely relaxed in her company. I also found myself looking at my buddy's wife with a mind of having a cheeky and not so subtle perve.

"Throw me a cheese ball Ray". Amanda nodded at the packet near me. I picked a couple of the flavored balls out of the bag and threw the first one at her. Amanda caught it and consumed it greedily. "Again, but make it more of a challenge will you!". I lobbed the next one in a high arch that had her out of her seat in a flash, but as she followed its trajectory, Amanda nearly fell over the back of the couch. As she tried to catch herself from toppling completely over the back, she spread her legs wide. The resulting force made her mini skirt shoot up to her hips exposing her matching blue and black G-string underwear and her amazingly toned bum to me.

"Shit!! That one got away from me" I said cheekily, before blurting out "But I got to see a side of you that I've never seen before.......and I'm not complaining". The sentence practically dripping with unrealized lust.

Amanda came up from the couch laughing. She then turned to me as my words sunk in and her state of dress became obvious. Her expression changed and Amanda now wore a sultry look, never taking her eyes from mine, she walked over and whispered close to my ear "You should see what it covers" the teasing was unmistakable as was the effect of the wine.

Now I don't know if it was the alcohol, the forbidden fruit scenario or the fact that Amanda was openly flirting with me, but the combination of all three, in that instant, switched something on in me.

"OK then" I whispered back and turned to plant a hungry kiss on her lips that was returned in kind. Not missing a beat, I aggressively slid my finger into the leg hole of her G-string and pushed it across her groin to the other side and in one swift motion pulled it to the side exposing her manicured pussy to my eyes.

Amanda gasped in surprise of my action, but at the same time didn't pull away. I took her reaction as permission to continue. My free hand delved into the slit between her legs. My index and middle finger probed hungrily and were delighted to find a flood of hot sticky liquid. Amanda let out a small whimper of delight.

Before she could say anything, I stood up, spun her around and pushed her onto the sofa, she was now in a kneeling position, braced against the back of the couch. I hastily undid my belt, unbuttoned my shorts, pushed them along with my underpants to the ground and freed my now engorging cock. I moved in behind Amanda and spread her legs apart. I then pulled her G-string to the side roughly, slid my cock between her legs, lubricated the head of my meat with her juices contained within her tight slit then found the wet entrance to her honey hole. With one continuous thrust, I buried myself deep into another man's wife.

Amanda immediately pushed back against me. She went to moan out loud, but I clasped a hand over her mouth to stifle this horny housewife's animalistic noise. She instead throat growled as I bottomed out at her cervix. My seven and a half inches was enveloped by her hot hole. A flood of wetness coated my cock from the head to my shaft and right down to my balls.

I grabbed both sides of her hips and began to fuck her doggy style. All the while looking out over the couch to the yard to where my friend and her husband was laying. "Lucky Bastard" I thought as I drove my length deep into Amanda again. Now my lust was going to make him and her pay. I drove myself deep into her again, her muffled cries of pleasure drowned out by the slap of our two bodies coming together.

Freeing my hands grip from her mouth, Amanda begged "Ray, lay on your back, I want to fuck you!" I uncoupled from Amanda and lay where instructed. Amanda shimmied out of her G-String and while pushing them to the floor took my cock into her mouth and sucked our combined juices from my knob, before releasing my head with an audible pop. She leant in and kissed me deeply again, our flavors only intensified our raw intent.

Now she straddled my hips and buried herself onto me until my shaft bottomed out. I watched as her perfectly trimmed pussy was forced open by my girth. Amanda felt amazing. Wet, warm and tight, her pussy caressed my shaft. She ground her entire body down on me. The pleasure written across her face like a cheap novel. Amanda opened her eyes, drank in the sight of her husband laying not fifteen meters away and said "This is so naughty Ray, he could wake up anytime and catch us in the act!"

"Better make it count then" my reply refocusing Amanda to fucking me good.

My hands slithered up her sides past her hitched skirt to her top. I pushed them higher between the fabric and her skin until they reached her heavy breasts. My tough hands cupped her mounds and my fingers tweaked at her hardened nipples. The effect of this drew her down to me and with it pushed her top up allowing me access to suck on her nipples and breasts.

I felt her intensity lift as she ground her pussy full force down onto me, her orgasm building within her. Amanda continued to fuck me with the intent of an Amazon goddess. I felt a flood of her juice release as she came hard and her pussy contracted to milk me of my juices. My hand shot up and covered her mouth as her guttural moan escaped. I rolled her over and pumped my insatiable cock into her waiting pussy. Three heavy thrusts were all it took, my cock erupted into Amandas womb. The thick streams of cum finding a home deep within her. I moaned into a nearby throw cushion.

Our orgasms subsiding, we both checked on Jackson. No movement could be seen. I gently stroked my expended tool in and out of Amanda, depositing the last of my seed within her. I gave her a post bliss kiss.

We quickly dressed. Amanda turned to me and said "Thanks Ray for making me feel like a desirable woman again"

"Trust me the pleasure was all mine" the response was the truth.

"Can I call you Ray?"

"Sure, but only for when required." I joked

"After that, you'll always be required" she quipped.

I kissed her again, checked on Jackson and made my way home.

As I arrived home my phone buzzed as I pulled into the driveway. I scrolled to the message and opened the photo that Amanda had taken as she sucked on Jacksons unconscious cock. The text underneath "I'm hungry for more.... See you soon"

My thought "Lucky Bastard".