The Big Time Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was either this or sit in my hotel room and watch TV all day."

"No friends out here?"

"Except for Kirsten, no."

"Too bad," said Elisha exasperatedly.

Now Michael was starting to get annoyed. "For you or me?"

"Probably Kirsten," said Elisha under her breath.

"Elisha," scolded Mila. Elisha just rolled her eyes. Mila turned the radio on. "How about some music?" she said quickly, trying to stop any argument before it started. They rode the rest of the way in silence.

1:29 pm. Rodeo Drive. Beverly Hills.

Elisha's hostility was almost tangible. Every look she gave Michael was a dirty one and the condescension in her voice was subtle but noticeable by any attentive listener. The meal was an exercise in awkwardness, with Michael trying to make small talk but Elisha pouncing on every little thing he said. Kirsten kept her hand on Michael's leg the whole time, giving him a tight squeeze whenever she thought he was going to verbally retaliate.

Mila was as nice as could be, a stark contrast to Elisha's unpleasantness. She was not nearly as silly or dim witted as the character she played on television. The rapport Michael and Mila were building was especially irritating to Elisha who looked like a pouting child when compared to her company. Not that the pouty look was bad for her. It made her exquisitely featured face even prettier, as long as her mouth stayed shut.

After lunch the three ladies and their male companion left the café and started at the north end of Rodeo Drive. It may be only three blocks long, but a life savings could be spent in fifteen minutes in this place. This was obvious to Michael after examining the price tag on a pair of pants in the first store they entered.

"Do I have to put a deposit down before I can try these on?" said Michael to no one in particular.

"Come on Mike, I wanna know what you think of these," said Kirsten as she tugged his arm.

Michael looked back at the door to the store which was just closing and then back at Kirsten and her armful of clothes. "That was fast."

"The dressing rooms are over there."

"Uh, wouldn't Mila or Elisha be a little better for this?" said Michael as he put up token resistance to Kirsten's pulls.

"You had your chance to sit in your hotel room and watch television all day. Now be a man and come tell me how great everything looks on me."

Michael followed Kirsten to the private dressing rooms. Elisha watched them closely with narrowed eyes. A store clerk placed a chair just outside the dressing room for Michael and walked away. Michael took a breath and sat down. Kirsten opened the curtain to the dressing room and walked in.

"Hey, it doesn't look like anyone else can see," said Michael as he looked around. "You don't have to shut the curtain." Kirsten rolled her eyes before she swept the curtain closed.

Meanwhile, Mila was looking at some trendy casual wear. "Hey Elisha, what do you think of this?" she asked as she held the blouse up to her torso. "Elisha? Hellooooo?"

"Looks fine," said Elisha without turning her head.

"Yeah, thanks," said Mila as she hung the garment back up. "You know, we did come here to shop. You haven't even looked at anything yet."

"I'm not really in the mood anymore," replied Elisha. "Did she really have to bring him along?"

"He probably wanted to come if it meant meeting us, I mean we ARE celebrities. This will probably be the highlight of his week."

"Yeah, whatever. He didn't seem too star struck to me."

"The quiet type is better than the shrieking type, I think," said Mila. She picked a skirt out of the rack.

"Maybe."

"You know, you could do a better job of hiding your disdain than that. Why is it you don't like him?" asked Mila.

Elisha sighed and looked around at the expensive clothing. "That looks good," she said as she walked over to the designer jeans section.

Kirsten opened the curtains wearing a stunning red dress with a deep slit down the side. "How's this?"

Michael's eyes zeroed in on her ankle and went up her smooth skin until it disappeared beneath the fabric of her dress. "Whoa. That looks great." She turned around and cocked her hips out. "That looks better."

She laughed. "Yeah, right. Okay, outfit number two coming up." Kirsten went back into the dressing room.

"Hey Kirsten, now that we're alone think you could tell me what Elisha's problem is?" said Michael as he leaned back in his chair.

"Uh. You know I'm not sure. She's usually much nicer than that. What do you think of Mila?"

"She's great, I like her. Elisha I don't."

"Oh come on, give her a chance," said Kirsten. "Hey, you're into video games right?"

"Uh."

"Was all that electronic stuff in your house Tom's?"

"Ahem. No, some of it was mine."

"Oh."

"Yeah, most of it was mine."

"What?"

"All of it, all of it was mine."

Kirsten laughed. "Okay, so you ARE into video games?"

"I probably play video games more than I should. It's not something I like to admit," said Michael.

"There you go. That's something you two have in common."

"Really? She's likes video games? I find that hard to believe," said Michael.

"Why's that?"

"From my experience, girl gamers tend to look like guy gamers."

Kirsten opened the curtain again and put her hands on her hips. "Good thing I don't play games."

Michael's jaw dropped when he saw the slinky pink dress that was just begging to be pulled off of her body. "Yeah. Great thing."

After Michael's private fashion show Kirsten bought most of the clothes she had picked out and tried on. Mila and Elisha made a few purchases before the group moved on to the next store. Kirsten kept nudging Michael in the ribs to go talk to Elisha but Elisha made sure to stay two steps in front of Michael and Kirsten. After a few hours of shopping more than twenty bags were distributed among the three women.

It took a little while for Michael to notice this discrepancy. "Uh, can I carry your bags for you?" he asked Kirsten.

"You can carry mine," said Elisha as she turned around and held her bags out.

Michael looked at Kirsten who raised her eyebrows and gave him a slight nod. "Sure," he said with a bright smile as he took her bags. Elisha's smug expression irritated Michael. "Mila, I can carry yours too."

"Oh no, you don't have to. I got it."

"No, I insist," said Michael.

"Okay, here you go Mike," said Mila as Michael took her shopping bags with his free hand.

"Hey, I have an idea," said Kirsten. "Maybe we should drop this stuff in the Jeep before we hit the next store."

"Sure, I'll do it," said Michael, eager for a brief reprieve from Elisha's company.

"Okay, Elisha should probably go with you. You can't carry all this stuff, you might lose something," added Kirsten. Michael looked at her intensely but she ignored it.

"I'm sure he can handle it," said Elisha.

"It's your car Elisha. Besides, it won't take that long," said Kirsten.

Elisha grumbled as she took Kirsten's bags and started walking quickly back towards the parking garage near the café. Michael jogged to catch up with her. "You know, these stores don't close for another five hours, you don't have to be in such a hurry."

She did not slow herself down until they were right next to her Jeep in the underground parking garage. The garage was exceptionally clean and non-odorous. Elisha opened the rear door and tossed Kirsten's bags in. Michael put the bags he was carrying in afterwards. The door whizzed by Michael's head as Elisha shut it. Michael had had enough.

"Elisha, what is your problem?" asked Michael. Elisha turned around. He stepped forward and tapped her on the shoulder, prompting her to spin around and get right up in his face.

"My problem is you!"

"ME? How could it be me? You don't even know me!"

"Maybe not, but I know guys like you! You think you're so fucking slick if some celebrity acts like she likes you. But you don't care about her. You're only looking for one thing," snapped Elisha.

"Why do you think I'm with her? Sex? Fame? Bullshit!" said Michael. He was incensed that Elisha dared accuse him of his intentions being anything but benign.

"Yeah right," said Elisha testily.

"What the fuck do you know?" asked Michael angrily. "Are you the designated relationship police? Please. You have no idea what it's like between her and me."

"Hey, I know. Once the moment comes you'll ditch her for the next hot girl that even casts a glance in your direction."

"Do I look like a womanizer?"

Elisha looked down at his worn sneakers, then at his K-Mart khakis, then to his faded shirt with an inconspicuous ketchup stain. "Whatever. I'll make sure that Kirsten comes to her senses."

"Really? And how are you going to accomplish that?" said Michael with his hands on his hips.

"I'll prove to her that you couldn't care less." With that, Elisha grabbed Michael by the collar and kissed him hard. She forced her tongue into his mouth and dropped her purse to the ground.

Michael grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her away. "What are you doing?"

Elisha reached for his belt. "What does it look like?" She undid the buckle and unzipped his shorts. In a flash she was in a squatting position and pulling his shorts off.

Michael seized her arm and pulled her back up. "Did it occur to you that I don't want you?" The heat of the moment was making Michael say things he would never dream of even thinking.

Elisha pushed him until his back was against the Jeep. She flicked her tongue out and grazed the tip of his nose. After a quick glance around she took his hands and placed them on her soft breasts. Michael instinctively began rubbing and squeezing them. "You're telling me that you don't want these?" She was certainly not shy about her body.

"Uhhh," replied Michael dumbly.

She smiled triumphantly before lowering herself again. This time she took his rising cock out of his boxers before he could protest again. Elisha licked her palms and began tugging Michael's tool. It wasn't long before it was at full strength, at which point Elisha decided that it was time to test his limits.

Elisha licked her lips a few times to make sure that they were nice and slick. Her eyes focused in on Michael's cock. She hesitated for just a moment before she engulfed his cock in her mouth. Michael nearly hit his head on the back window of the Jeep when he felt her tongue snake around his shaft. He looked down at her sweet lips dragging back and forth, leaving shiny skin in their wake. The thought of stopping her almost crossed his mind again, but Elisha's darling baby blues were clearly blinking "Don't Walk."

Her cheeks hollowed out as she gave him an especially hard suck. She let Michael's cock into the cool air with a pop. "Still don't want me?" she asked innocently as she continued to tug his cock. Michael's anger brought him to one conclusion; he was not going to let Elisha control this situation any longer.

Michael grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and pulled her up. "What do you think?" he growled into her ear. He turned her around and stepped over to the car parked next to the Jeep. After pushing her upper body flat against the hood of the car Michael quickly undid her shorts and pulled them down. Her white cotton panties were clinging to her slit.

"Hey!" exclaimed Elisha. Michael had pulled her panties down to her ankles and shoved his tongue inside her sweet pussy. Her young twat was practically dripping from the get go. After giving the lips of her labia a thorough sweep with his tongue Michael stood up.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to Elisha's young, hungry pussy, ready to fuck her doggy style. "This is what you want? You want us to fuck so you can tell Kirsten how much of a prick I am?" Elisha raised herself up to reply but Michael forcefully pushed her back down to the cool hood of the car.

"Ow! Stop! That hurts!"

"You know what? I don't even care what your answer is." Michael yanked her shirt over the top of her head and tossed it to the ground near the Jeep.

There was no sensuality, no tenderness, nothing close to love as Michael latched onto her shapely hips. He shoved his cock into her tight pussy as hard as he could, drawing a pained yelp from Elisha. Michael pulled out and then slammed himself back in; Elisha's shout echoed throughout the garage. He almost got more pleasure out of hearing her cry out in pain than her pussy tightly grasping his cock.

But this potent combination of mental and physical pleasure spurred Michael on. He kept Elisha pinned down with two hands as he speared her hard and fast. Michael didn't even notice when her cries of pain became shrieks of pleasure. The only thing he wanted to do was show this bitch who was boss and fuck her until she couldn't take anymore.

He grabbed her shiny blond hair and yanked her into a standing position. Elisha gasped as Michael mauled her tits. Her head dropped back onto Michael's shoulder, her face contorted with a mix of pleasure and pain. Michael continued to jackhammer away, paying no heed to his surroundings. He gripped her throat with one hand and twisted one of her nipples hard with the other. Tears began trickling out the sides of her eyes as her breaths became shorter and quicker.

Michael gritted his teeth. "You think your tears mean shit to me?! Cry your eyes out you fucking bitch!"

"Please! Oh god!" yelled Elisha.

"You think you get to come? The only person who is gonna fucking come is ME! I'm gonna fucking splatter your tight fucking pussy with my cum!" He couldn't believe what he was saying.

Elisha tried to reply but Michael's grip kept her from forming whole words. Not that he would have listened to anything she might have said. The car they were leaned up against shook with every thrust of Michael's hips. Michael growled as Elisha'a burning hot pussy began to squeeze his orgasm out of him. He was almost annoyed that Elisha was making him come. Ropes of pleasure erupted from his cock and coated Elisha's inner walls. He was unsure if Elisha had come but he didn't care. Michael was tremendously satisfied, but it was a strange sort of satisfaction.

This satisfaction rattled Michael a bit and he paused, unsure of what he was doing. It made him sick to his stomach that hurting Elisha had actually felt good. Suddenly he was sure about something; those were definitely voices he heard from somewhere in the distance. Elisha gasped and Michael quickly opened the door to the Jeep and pushed Elisha inside. He followed her and shut the door behind him.

They lay still in the back seat of the Jeep, shielded from view by the tinted windows. Voices drifted into the vehicle, what sounded like a couple of men. The voices came closer and closer until the men were right next to the Jeep Michael and Elisha were hiding in.

"Hey, somebody left their purse here," said one of the men. Elisha opened her mouth but Michael clamped his hand down over it. Neither of them was in a state suitable for public viewing.

"Where?" asked the other man.

"Right here behind this car. It was just sitting there."

"Hold on to it. We'll drop it off at the security gate." The car next to them started up and left the garage.

"Phew." Elisha let out a breath of relief. "Are you always that rough?" asked Elisha from beneath him.

Michael looked away from her and adjusted himself into a seated position. He began pulling his shorts back up. "I'm sorry."

Elisha sat up. "Jesus Mike you look like a ghost."

"If you want to tell Kirsten about happened, go ahead. Just, please don't tell Kirsten about the way this happened." Elisha gripped his wrist firmly. "What do you want?" asked Michael, staring at the floor of the Jeep

"Mike-"

"I said I was sorry," said Michael as he ripped his wrist from Elisha's grip. He opened the door and stepped out of the vehicle. Michael picked up her shirt from under the Jeep and brushed it off. "I'm sure you can find your way to the lost and found." He placed the shirt on the seat and walked away.

Elisha poked her head out of the Jeep and saw Michael walking quickly, his chin flat against his chest. He stopped next to a garbage can and puked out the $30 lunch he had just eaten a few hours ago. She pulled her clothes back on and got out of the Jeep. Michael spat a few more times and then walked into the elevator. Elisha ran towards the elevator but the doors closed before she could get to him.

***

Rodeo Drive. Beverly Hills, California.

"That'll look great on you Mila," said Kirsten.

Mila was holding up a low cut shirt. "You think? I don't think I have the chest for it."

Kirsten cast a furtive glance at Mila's perky tits. "You do. Try it on."

"Okay." Mila headed towards the dressing room.

"Hey! Here, try this too," said Kirsten. She handed her an extremely short mini skirt.

Mila took the skirt with surprise. "Uh, okay."

Kirsten nodded enthusiastically. "It'll look great! Trust me!"

Mila reluctantly walked into the dressing room. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes. Now change," said Kirsten. She closed the dressing room door.

Mila laid the clothes on the white bench and pulled her shirt over her head. After kicking off her shoes she unbuttoned her hip hugging jeans and struggled to push them down. She grunted with exertion as they finally slipped down her slim legs. Mila turned around and picked up the blouse and put it on. The tiny skirt came next.

"Are you done yet?" asked Kirsten from outside the room.

"I am not coming out of this room looking like this."

"Oh come on, I bet you look great," said Kirsten.

"I look like a Japanese guy's wet dream."

"Come on! Let's see it!"

"No!" said Mila emphatically.

Kirsten rolled her eyes and yanked the door open. Her eyes stopped rolling when she saw Mila's outfit. "Whoa."

"Kirsten!" exclaimed Mila as she playfully shoved Kirsten. "Get outta here!"

Kirsten stood her ground. "No," she said laughing. "The whole schoolgirl thing is so you."

Mila turned around and looked in the mirror. "This isn't exactly for public use."

"So save it for the bedroom."

"Why, so I can sleep alone in it?"

"Okay then, take a walk outside the store for a few minutes, I'm sure you'll have some company pretty quickly," said Kirsten.

"Haha," said Mila sarcastically.

Kirsten looked down at Mila's ass. The skirt just barely covered it up. "This is definitely a very sexy look."

"Yeah, it is. So what?" asked Mila.

Kirsten stepped closer to Mila until she was right next to the slightly shorter girl. "Want me to go grab that cute clerk? Mike and Elisha won't be back for a few minutes."

Mila blushed. "Nooooo. If he's like my last boyfriend I'll have some time left over." They both laughed. "Speaking of boyfriends, how are things with Michael bedroom-wise?"

"Great. Really really really really great. He's soooo considerate and careful," replied Kirsten. "One of the precious few guys who care about the girl's orgasm as much as their own."

"What about, hmm, size-wise?" asked Mila with a smile.

"Mila!" said Kirsten.

"Come on, tell me!" prodded Mila.

"He's more than enough to satisfy me, okay?"

"You are so lucky Kiki." Mila looked at herself one last time in the mirror. "Okay, I'm getting out of this silly outfit." Kirsten shut the door. Mila looked in the mirror. "You want to watch me change?"

Kirsten turned around and closed the flimsy lock on the door. "You'd be surprised at the number of girls that care about the other girl's orgasm as much as their own."

Mila turned around in surprise and stepped right to Kirsten's back. Kirsten turned and immediately put her back to the door. "Are you coming on to me?" asked Mila.

Kirsten swallowed. "Yes?"

Mila raised her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips. "Geez. If you want to be a seductress you have to be a little more confident than that."