The Big Time Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're babbling." Rose stepped nose to nose with Michael. Her soapy hands gently caressed his semi-erect member. Michael started taking deeper breaths. "You're involved with me now, right?"

"Rose," whispered Michael. His resistance was nil. "Uh."

"Right?" Rose began tugging on Michael's now fully erect cock. She didn't wait for an answer as she kissed him and snaked her tongue inside his mouth. After giving his cock one more pleasurable squeeze, Rose slipped the bar of soap into Michael's hand and turned around. "Get to it."

At least this isn't cheating, thought Michael. Well, technically this isn't cheating. Rose reached up and turned the shower head away from her body. He lathered up his hands and rubbed her shoulders and then her arms. Michael lathered up again and reached around to her breasts. He kissed her neck as he squeezed and massaged her tits. He thoroughly soaped up her upper body before moving down her hips.

Rose let out a slight moan as Michael's hands drifted down her leg and around her calf. He squeezed and soaped each of her legs up and down, getting teasingly close to her mound. Michael stood back up and rubbed the lips of her pussy with his fingers. The tip of his cock brushed slightly against her ass. He turned the shower head back and rinsed the suds off of her pale skin.

Kirsten's face popped back into his head again. "How's that?" asked Michael, hoping that maybe Rose would let him off the hook.

"That was okay, I guess," said Rose with a roll of her eyes. "But I think you may have missed a nook or cranny somewhere."

Michael licked his lips as she raised her leg and put her foot on the edge of the bathtub. She stroked her pussy as the water continued to spray her back. His bobbing, soapy erection was pointing directly at her dripping wet slit. The temptation was too great. Michael's feet carried him to her. He closed his hands around her waist and pressed his body to hers. Reason and logic finally stepped aside and let his id run by. He kissed his way to her breasts and flicked her hard nipples with his tongue.

"Pick me up," ordered Rose.

Michael lifted her by her hips and pressed her back against the shower wall. Rose wrapped her legs around his body. His cock was inches away from penetration. She kissed him and took his lower lip between her teeth and nibbled it. And suddenly he heard his cell phone from the other room.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" asked Rose impatiently.

Michael blinked at her. Rose's pussy was wet and ready to receive him. She was practically begging for it. But the ringing was like an alarm, like an angry beep from his computer asking him if he really wanted to perform this particular action. Who knew what the consequences were going to be?

Rose noticed the sudden change in Michael's eyes. "You. Bastard."

"I'm sorry, Rose," apologized Michael.

Rose struggled to get out of Michael's grasp. "Let me down!" Michael let her legs fall from his side and she got out of the tub. "Yeah, THANKS SO MUCH for letting me come here. I'm fucking leaving!" She did not bother to dry herself off.

"Rose wait!" said Michael as he tried to step out of the shower but tripped over the side. His call went unheeded as Rose went into the bedroom and got dressed in a flash. The cell phone was still ringing. Michael entered the bedroom. "Rose, you don't have to leave."

"Oh, so NOW you want me? Fuck you Mike. You had your chance." She walked quickly out of the bedroom. "Goodbye!" said Rose as she left the suite and slammed the door.

Michael's hangover suddenly returned, hitting him twice as hard. The ringing was incessant. He picked up his phone. "WHAT!?" he yelled.

"I'm sorry, I guess it is kind of early."

"Who is this?!"

The woman on the other end of the line cleared her throat. "Um. It's Rachael, Mike. What's wrong?"

"Jesus I'm sorry Rachael," said Michael in a much softer tone of voice. Time to switch gears. "Nothing's wrong, just uh, things have been a little crazy around here."

"You mean like with the movie and everything?"

"Sure, yeah." Michael was afraid of his situation with Kirsten ruining another relationship so he kept his mouth shut about it.

"Huh?"

"I've been meaning to call. What's going on?" said Michael, trying to change the subject.

"Nothing much. We just finished the first day of shooting." Rachael yawned.

"What time is it there?" asked Michael.

"Around five."

"In the morning?"

"Yeah, it was a really long day."

"Hope they're gonna let you sleep in."

"So do I, I'm beat."

"Think you can maybe let me in on a few secrets about this big movie you're making?"

"You know I would, except I'm soooo tired. I'm about to fall asleep," teased Rachael.

"Aww, come on, at least tell me who else is in it."

"Okay. The other lead is played by Tobey Maguire."

"The Seabiscuit guy?" asked Michael.

"Most people know him as Spider Man but yeah, the Seabiscuit guy."

"I was too horrified by the special effects to notice anyone but Kirsten in Spider Man. I do remember some guy who looked totally unamazed by his new amazing powers. Was that him?"

"Yep, that's him. You know, he's not as mellow as he looks on screen."

"How so?"

"The first day of shooting there was a little disagreement over wardrobe between him and the director. Neither of them backed down though and it got kind of heated. Tobey even threw a punch at him," said Rachael.

"Really? That sounds like the sort of thing that might stop the production. And then you could come back here."

"I miss you too Mike, but there's too much money involved for this movie to stop over a wardrobe thing."

"Okay. Well that's two days down. Another fifty eight to go."

"Ugh. Don't remind me of how long this is going to take."

"Oh come on, how bad can it be to make a movie?" said Michael.

"Hey mister, we'll see how you hold up when you shoot your movie."

"Heh. I guess I don't really know what I'm talking about, do I?" He heard Rachael talking to someone in the background. "Who was that?"

"Awwwww," groaned Rachael. "That was a PA telling me that the director thought the sunrise was perfect for one of the scenes in the movie. I have to get down to makeup."

"That sucks. I'm assuming you can't just blow him off?"

"I wish."

"Try not to take a swing at the guy."

"Haha. I won't. I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye."

"Bye," said Michael. He flipped the mouthpiece back onto the phone. Rachael would probably not have a problem with what he had done. Probably.

Michael looked down at the touchscreen on his phone. The voicemails from Katie were still flashing their presence. He had a date with her tonight. "Shit. Katie." He took a deep breath and listened to the first one.

*beep*

"1:45 PM. Friday, May 30," said a mechanical female voice.

"Mike, hi. This is Katie. Listen, one of my friends JUST broke up with her boyfriend. She's just totally torn up about it. A couple friends want to meet up with her tomorrow and cheer her up. They asked me to come so I don't think I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow night. I'm really sorry about this. Call me later so we can reschedule."

"Thank God. One damn thing goes my way," said Michael to himself.

*beep*

"4:59 pm. Friday, May 30."

"Hey Mike, Katie again. Guess what? My friend picked up some random guy off the street. We tried to warn her that she was on the rebound but she wouldn't listen to us. Oh well. I'm sure at some point we'll all be in some bedroom letting her cry on our shoulders and talking about all the scumbag guys that are out there. So it looks like we're still on for Saturday night. So pretty much just ignore my last message. See you at eight, right? Bye."

"Great. Spoke too soon," said Michael. She'll probably think I picked up some girl like her friend did. He checked his watch. It was still too early to call her. Not to mention the fact that Rose had left him in a rather annoying "condition." Michael put his phone on the table and went back into the bedroom.

4: 27 pm. Dominick's Grocery Store. Bethesda, Maryland.

Rosa strolled through the soda aisle pushing a cart filled to the brim with food. She picked up two bottles of Diet Pepsi and tossed them into the cart. Next, she headed to the canned food section and filled the child's seat with canned spaghetti and meatballs. After that she headed to the check out line.

"Rosa! Hi," said a woman walking towards her with a cart equally filled with food.

"Oh hello Kim," said Rosa.

Kim and Rosa had attended the same culinary arts school when they were young. While Rosa had gone into the private service industry, Kim had decided to try her hand at the restaurant business. At the moment she owned two local restaurants and was in the process of opening a third. They remained good friends throughout the years, although Rosa had always been a little bit jealous of her friend's success.

"How are you?" asked Kim.

"Fine, how's business?" replied Rosa.

"Pretty good. How are your bosses?" Rosa made sure that Kim was well versed in the trials and tribulations of Joseph and Sharon Torbin.

"As unhappy as ever," said Rosa. She began putting the food onto the conveyor belt.

"What about Michael? How's he doing?"

"He's still the same. His parent's problems don't seem to faze him too much."

"Don't you think that's a little odd? I hated it when my parent's fought."

"Do you have a Fresh Value card?" asked the cashier. Rosa nodded and handed him the card.

"Everyone deals with things in their own way. I'm sure he's not happy about it," said Rosa. She was itching to tell someone about Michael and what he was doing in Los Angeles. But John had insisted that she keep her mouth shut about it.

"How will you be paying for this ma'am?" asked the cashier.

"Oh, credit." Rosa handed him a credit card.

Kim glanced over at the newsstand. "Hey Rosa, doesn't that man look a little like Michael?"

Rosa looked over at the tabloid Kim was pointing out. On the cover was a dark grainy picture of Kirsten Dunst and a man next to her. He was in the background and his features were not very clear. She grabbed it. "Hey, add this too."

"That's not Michael, is it?" asked Kim.

Rosa flipped through the paper to the page the article was on. There were a few more pictures, and in one of them the man's face was easily identifiable. "Oh my god! It IS Michael!"

"How did he get his face in the National Enquirer?"

"That's what happens when you're friends with famous people," said Rosa. "It's inevitable."

"Famous people? Like who?" inquired Kim.

"Well obviously Kirsten Dunst, I'm not sure who else."

"Think he can get one to endorse my restaurant?"

"I don't think celebrities eat bad Chinese food, Kim."

"My General Tsao's Chicken was always better than yours," countered Kim.

"No it wasn't, our teacher just had it in for me," said Rosa. She closed the newspaper up and glanced at the headline. "Sharon is not going to be happy about this."

"Ma'am? The customers behind you aren't too happy either." The cashier put the receipt down for Rosa to sign.

Rosa looked back at the growing line of annoyed shoppers. "Oh of course, I'm sorry." She signed the receipt. "Bye Kim." Rosa pushed her cart through the automatic door.

"See you later," said Kim as she began unloading her cart.

***

Suite 9035. Hilton Hotel. Los Angeles, California.

Michael sat at his table gloomily eating bad room service food. He had come up with a decent excuse for Katie and was waiting for the right time to call. After wiping his mouth he checked his watch and reached for his phone. He dialed Katie's number. Eight rings later he got an answering machine.

"Hi, you've called 55-"

Michael hung up; he hated leaving messages. He began thinking about Kirsten again and ways of getting her back. In his mind, the worst case scenario had already happened; Kirsten had left him and made sure that his potential career in Hollywood went down before it could even go up. He was not sure why he even cared about his movie career; he never wanted one in the first place. Maybe it was because Hollywood was what brought him and Kirsten together.

As for getting her back, he thought groveling was his best chance. Nonstop apologizing and begging could do wonders. They could also backfire enormously. Michael dialed the number for the house in Chicago. Thomas had a bit more experience in these types of matters.

"Hello?" said Thomas.

"Hey Tom, what's up?"

"Nothing much. No psycho BDSM celebrities to report today."

"Too bad," said Michael. "Listen, I have a problem."

"I'm all ears, I love when people dump their problems all over me."

"First of all, everything I'm about to tell you is true, no matter how unbelievable it sounds."

"Check."

"Second, no fucking joking around. This is serious," said Michael.

"Check two."

"Alright. Here it is. In the last five days, I've had sex with Jennifer Aniston, Shannon Tweed, Eliza Dushku, Elisha Cuthbert, Rachael, Rose McGowan, and Katie Holmes," said Michael quickly.

Thomas was silent for a few moments before he burst out laughing. "Whatever hallucinogen you're on, I want some."

"Fuck you Tom I'm NOT lying!"

"Of course you are. You think just because you're in LA and have an agent I'm going to believe that you had sex with all those women?"

"No," said Michael with a sigh. "I thought you were going to believe me because you're my friend."

Thomas's laughs died down. "Don't get all sappy on me Mike. I'm your friend but come on. That some serious tail you're asking me to believe."

"I know. But that's not the problem. Not the whole problem at least."

"Yeah, I gathered that. So what is the whole problem?"

"Kirsten knows," said Michael slowly. "I think she's going to break up with me."

"So what? If you're telling me the truth then who the fuck cares about her?"

"I do!" yelled Michael.

"Okay Mike I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt that way," said Thomas. "How did she find out?"

Michael rubbed his eyes. "I told her."

"What are you, fucking retarded!?" asked Thomas incredulously.

"I thought it was going to be okay. I mean, Jesus she fucking sucked your dick."

"Mike, it doesn't matter what she's done. Your girlfriend can suck a thousand dicks but that will never give you a get-some-pussy-for-free card. Cheating on her once, let alone SEVEN times, is a one way ticket out of the relationship, regardless of how many times she cheated on you."

"Maybe if what we had was a normal relationship. But-"

"ANY relationship Mike."

"Look, she practically gave me the thumbs up when I hooked up with Jennifer Aniston. She was THERE for Christ's sake!" said Michael.

"That's…weird. I've never heard of that before, outside of porno movies, I mean. Maybe she only wants to know first, like before it happens?" said Thomas. "Or maybe…"

"Maybe what?"

"Did she ever sleep with anyone else?" asked Thomas.

Michael sat up. "What?

"I don't mean like what happened with us and Rachael. I mean her sleeping with some other guy while you and she were together."

"I have no idea. Why?"

"This is really farfetched, but maybe she let you and Jennifer go at it because she had done something first," said Thomas.

"She'd never-"

"Never what? You've only known her for a few weeks. And two of those weeks you spent away from her. Considering what she'd done in the three days she was in Chicago what do you think she did in the two weeks she was away from you in LA?"

New thoughts were forming in Michael's head. "She did have something going on with Heath Ledger a little while ago," said Michael.

"I'm guessing it was around this time that you met Jennifer Aniston?" asked Thomas.

"Just after it happened, actually."

"Mike, I guarantee you that SOMETHING happened when Kirsten was with that guy. Which would make it stupid for her to be angry with you."

"I don't think anything happened."

"How ignorant are you? She fucked that guy, and now she's pissed at you for sleeping around? She's a fucking hypocrite Mike," exclaimed Thomas.

"Damnit Tom, I don't think anything happened!"

"I say you go to her place and let her have it. Don't even give her the chance to break up with you. She cheated on you too, tell her you'll just go back to Jennifer or Eliza or whoever else you say you hooked up with."

Thomas was starting to make sense. Kirsten's anger the night before did not seem appropriate for the crime; in fact it was rather subdued. Maybe it was because she had not been entirely faithful either. Michael was not sure but he certainly had a different perspective now.

"I'm not going over to her house to yell at her. I think I've hurt her enough," said Michael, sounding less and less sure of himself.

"Mike, you have to. How sweet would it be to tell off some lying, cheating celebrity bitch?"

Michael was used to Thomas disrespecting the girls he hung out with so he let that one slide. "Listen, I'm not doing anything like that unless I'm absolutely sure. And I won't be absolutely sure until I catch her with some guy's dick up her ass."

"Fine, Mike. If you wanna be a pussy that's fine with me."

"I'm not being a pussy. I just don't want to blow whatever chance I have left with her."

"Mike, get it through your head. You have NO chance in HELL of ever getting back with her. Girls will never forgive what you've done. Not even the ones who say they love you," said Thomas.

"Fine. There's my one chance. We never said 'I love you' to each other. That means this isn't so much a betrayal as an indiscretion."

"No it doesn't you fucking moron. Jesus you're an idiot. It means that it was never going to work out, you apparently never WANTED it to work out, and she's kicking you to the curb," said Thomas. "I'm telling you, go find her and let her have it. You'll feel much better. And after that, go let Rachael or Eliza lick your wounds."

Michael sighed. "Yeah, thanks for the advice. I gotta go. I'll see ya."

"Okay, man. Hey, whatever you do, you gotta hook me up with whatever you're smoking alright?"

"Fuck you." Michael closed his phone and put it down on the table. He stood up and walked over to the windows. Smog had already descended over the city, obscuring his view.

4:45 pm. Torbin Estate. Bethesda, Maryland.

Rosa was in the pantry stocking the shelves with the groceries she had just purchased. She stacked the cans of spaghetti before walking out into the kitchen and picking up another bag of groceries. John backed into the kitchen carrying the last bag and the paper Rosa had bought. He put them down on the countertop.

"Rosa, why did you buy a National Enquirer?" asked John.

"Didn't you look at the front page?" called out Rosa.

"Yeah, it says 'Who is Kirsten Dunst's new boytoy?' So what?"

"No, I mean the picture."

John pulled his glasses out of his coat pocket and put them on. He examined the photo. "What about it?"

Rosa came back out of the pantry. "Doesn't that boy look familiar to you?"

"Not really."

"Look on page eight."

John flipped through the paper. "Oh my god. Is that Michael?"

"That's what it looks like. You have got to get in touch with him. I wanna know what's going on. I can't believe Kirsten Dunst is his new girlfriend."

"Rosa, this is a tabloid. You know none of this stuff is true."

"Oh please John. Did you see that dress she was wearing? And that suit? They were out for a night on the town when those pictures were taken," said Rosa.

John folded the paper up and handed it to Rosa. "Don't let Sharon see this. Mike is going to be in a lot of trouble if she finds out about this."

"I know John. Can you put the milk in the fridge?" asked Rose.

3: 59 pm. Suite 9035. Hilton Hotel. Los Angeles, California.