All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 17-18'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please never stop this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is absolute fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*Blondie putting down the challenge gauntlet

*Lesbo insistent about no other man but MC

*Childhood "sis" staying the night after the trip

What other breadcrumbs are in store?

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

You keep turning out great chapters with great characters. They feel short because they are so well written. Keep up the great work!

Theory, I suspect Zofi is gay or at least mostly gay, as opposed to the voyeur she is now calling herself. In this chapter she says Matty is the only guy who can touch her. She only seems interested in playing with him when the other girls are involved and doesn't seem really attracted to him on his own. I am not saying that is bad and obviously the other girls are at least bi, just feels like she hasn't quite accepted or admitted to that part of herself.

woodhard65woodhard65almost 3 years ago

i hope you can keep going. it should rate up there with new girl in town. keep up the great work.

Teacher44Teacher44almost 3 years ago

Oh I hope there is some serious backlash against Sam for that last bit. If I were Matty I would absolutely refuse to touch her for the rest of winter vacation. Hell, I'd leave the bedroom and go sleep on the damn couch. I sure hope there is hell to pay for that. That wasn't anything in the spirit of what the BTC has done throughout this whole story arc and Sam needs her comeuppance.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Part of this struck me too close to the core. Like Matthew, I'm very much the anti-rapist. Once, when I was making love to my Cajun Queen froggystyle, she made a noise that I couldn't tell the difference from passion or pain. In the end it was passion, but in the moment I froze. I had stroked her G spot with the head of my dick and she had orgasmed instantly. I asked her if she was okay, but she didn't respond which caused me to immediately lose my erection.

Even more dramatic than that was another incident, this time with my Hispanic dream come true. I was seated with her legs on either side of me, fully impaled deep inside of her. We had been making love for about 2 or 3 minutes when her eyes began to water. Tears began to run down her cheeks and then the shivering and shaking began. I instantly went limp inside of her. I asked her, "Honey, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" She didn't ever break down and start bawling. That ended that particular date though and I drove her home confused and worried. It took her a few days to screw up her courage. But eventually she confessed that she was crying from guilt. She had cheated on me with another guy. When I was making love to her, she had seen it in my face that I was in love with her. I wasn't fucking her like that other guy had done. I forgave her, but about 6 weeks later she broke up with me because she couldn't handle her guilt and remorse.

Point is that no matter how horny I might be, if my lover is in emotional or physical pain I am deeply affected by that and I instantly lose my erection just like Matty did in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could Zofi be asexual? That would be a fascinating and awesome twist. Asexuals can still get pleasure from the mechanics of sexual stimulation, they just feel no desire for other people, which is exactly what she described here. If that’s the direction this is going, it would be a super-interesting development to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, and of course: trouble ahead, because things are getting tense in the BTC. Curious where this is all going. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Probably the least sexy chapter I've read in this series. Between Sam acting like a 10 year old AGAIN to the unpleasant anal scene AGAIN, I might be dropping the story. Not the direction I'd hope for

lefriclefricalmost 3 years ago
love it

"perpetually pummeling her petite personage at a pell-mell pace"

The alliteration is as good as the rest of the story. Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That scene about the polaroid because someone is afraid of a digital picture... during a time where there are no cellphones... to the extent that a one of the earlier chapters hinges on a scene where there was a car breakdown and MC had to walk to go to an emergency highway phone.

Sounds like an anachronism here: no cellphones imply no digital cameras (which are more advanced). Ergo, there can't be any way to have digital pictures yet.

Anyway it's a minor point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am really enjoying this. I do have to say, the polaroid comment did throw me for a second, because most teens these days don't even recognize the word, but there are always exceptions. I do start wondering, though, and have been for some time now, if Zofi isn't a lesbian? I ask because this because a friend of mine is now one such, but you certainly couldn't tell by what she acted like before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Most people didn't have a cellphone before 9/11/2001, even though they did exist. Most people I knew had digital cameras before they had cellphones, as they became really popular around 1997 or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful series!

S_a_u_t_e_u_rS_a_u_t_e_u_rover 2 years ago

Wowww Sam needs to chill! I share Teacher44's sentiment that Matt needs to do something serious. IMO he should have refused to fuck her ass in the first place so that, among other things, she could have a few days to get used to Neevie being "in first place" for a while.

I've enjoyed the drama of this series even more than the sex itself. For a while I was wondering if it had calmed down, but between Sam and Alice it looks like there's plenty more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TTF is up with Sam? It's all a competition for her, ngl, it turns me off

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He can make Sam do anything with her competitive nature. Sam would be the first to cheat though...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

First things first-Alice keeps coming up in conversations, at really odd times...and different girls making comments about her. Ssssoool, I am really looking forward to HER RETURN to the 'club' and taking her place among her friends/fulfilling her need to be with Matt.

Matt-YES, HE HAS GOT TO TAKE SAM 'IN ✋ HAND' and get her in line, as far as her whole attitude; it may take the whole group intervening with this crazy woman!! I really think that her relationship with her parents, and possibly with her "successful siblings" has SERIOUSLY messed up her self-esteem, to the point that she is going to really damage this whole group. And her competitiveness, that has to come to an end also; it is hurtful to all of them, driving them away, even when wanting to help her out!! Not to be hateful, but Matt has to do what Zofi told her about Sam, he is going to have to DISCIPLINE HER, AND DO SO FORCEFULLY; the rest of the group is going to have to back him up as the Alpha Male in their group (His Harem!!), before Sam does irreparable damage.

Zofi...Zofi...oh, she definitely is an onion, needing to be peeled down to her core...I am not exactly sure where "bluedragonauthor" is going with her character, but he has something up his sleeve that is going to be a major surprise (just a gut feeling I have...IT HURTS)...and I really think she is sublimating her true feelings, for more than one of the BTC members! Cannot wait for this "reveal"!!

Niamh is wonderful, as is Belle; Mari holds her own in the group, too, and their friendship can hold them together on their dealing with Sam...plus, they all love Matt!!

Five**5**Stars, AGAIN..

for all the story; Tally Ho, on to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Weapon of mass destruction"? Shouldn't that be "weapon of miss destruction"? :)

I came here for the sex (well, duh!), but you've got me continuing to read even when I'm not in the mood for that, for the same reasons I can't put down a good non-erotic novel. But then the sex is hot enough to get me back in the mood, often enough :)

Still great work! Still 5*

wrytwrytover 1 year ago

Sam's personality is typical and boring and zodi repeating the same shit again and again is boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Sam only wants to use him and has zero interest in marrying him why does she keep telling him she loves him. I call shenanigans!

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

I have to say that i started off really liking this series, though it had started to get a little repetitive, but this was definitely my least favorite of all of the chapters. Sams bullshit is really getting old, and while a little anal can be exciting a whole chapter revolving around Sams neurosis and asshole is too much. I'm holding on to hope that the next chapter moves on before I have to move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES