All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 19-20'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is my shameless plug for my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor). If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters to post, early access chapters are available there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That ending will obviously lead to some explaining if the dad saw that.

779117psr779117psralmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it. I'm eager to see how this all ends. Can't possibly end without some juicy drama. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It IS great to see Alice back. Hooray!

Teacher44Teacher44almost 3 years ago

Great as always. I'm a little disappointed that Sam had no repercussions from intimidating Matt into doing something he clearly didn't want to do once it got started and letting her competitiveness override her friendships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good. My favorite so far. Thanks!

EnigmaCharmerEnigmaCharmeralmost 3 years ago

Another winner, keep up the good work! Also loved that reference to Bosom Buddies ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope that he gets the chance to sleep with Holly again. Not her becoming part of the harem, but maybe one night the girls invite her over to join in the fun and let the two of them finish what was started at the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

12 holes down, 6 to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

With this obvious reference to Bosom Buddies it became even more interesting to search parallels in these stories.

Doing a great job, thanks for that.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yes! I'm so freaking glad that Annabelle finally outed herself in front of her daddy.

But going back a couple of chapters, I'm still waiting to hear about the details of Mari losing her cherry. Only she and Matthew know that she wasn't a virgin when she was supposed to be giving him her cherry. She said that she had told all of her secrets to Annabelle except for that one. So why was she pretending to be a virgin when she wasn't really? We need an explanation.

Keep up the good work. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No need for the Anal stuff

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 3 years ago

Hahahahahahahahahaha….

So surreal to see the reference - love it!

If I had literally any time to write these days, this would inspire me to draft a full canonical screenplay for “Cum Drenched Wet Fucking 5.”

Random tangent: Am I the only one routinely disappointed by the lack of commitment to storytelling in porn videos?

Even in high-end stuff like Vixen videos, my wife and I always laugh because they make the effort at the beginning — having this cheesy setup for the sex — but then it just ends abruptly after the cum shot without resolving the story. Like, come on! I was invested in that babysitter seducing her rich boss on his tropical vacation or whatever…

Guess that’s why I prefer to read my porn.

Seriously though, I’m enjoying the story and happy to see you writing again!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

@busombuddies- I like your comment about adult cinema. Way back in the 1970s they used to produce the kind of porn that you're describing. My all time favorite was "The Ring Of Desire". It can be found on the internet in obscure places if you search for it. The plot revolves around a finger ring that apparently have the powers of an aphrodisiac. It starts out in the posession of a lawyer who gives it to his frigid wife as a gift because she puts out for him. She's cheating on him and gives it to her boyfriend. Who then gives it to another girl, so on and so forth. The ring changes hands a dozen times. The final scene has the lawyer going to sleep. As he reaches over to turn out the bedside lamp, he sees the ring on the nightstand. It's traveled full circle and come back to him. Excellent movie! I hope that you happen to come back and find this message. Take care 🙂

pglass18pglass18over 2 years ago

Im team Matty all the way!!!! Living the dream

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Is the timeline in the mid to late 80's??

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oh, yeah...Belle let that slip out...I am snickering about how Dad is gonna react to this...but he does seem like he is aware of what is going on (at least somewhat!!)

I also wonder, like a couple of others, how DID Sam get out of how poorly she acted?? These 'friend's are really a weird crowd...but I love the story you are writing around them!!

Ali e is back, AND BETTER THAN BEFORE!! She was really pushing the whole defloration thing, and Matt did me proud by staying strong in the face of her pressure.

Going back to the comment(s) about how Matt lost his 'wood' when he and Sam were trying the anal thing; I agree with the other comments get, that ANY guy worth his salt would react the same way. Lack of concern on the man's part in a situation Matt found himself in should really set of red flags for the girls; yet, Matt 'man's up' and acts responsibly...again why the girls LOVE AND TRUST HIM!!

Moving on to the next chapter; still loving this, and REALLY HOPING you are able to maintain the level of writing exhibited so far!!

Five**5**Stars...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would you skip over Matt and Alice's reunion? Like, that seems an important event don't you think? Personally, I would have liked to actually see it. Instead you have him get in the van to go meet her and skip to a completely different scene with a different girl. Then when we DO see him and Alice together they've made up and are acting normally. Where was the meeting? The awkward apologies? The emotion?

This isn't the first time you've done this either. You set up an emotional/pivotal scene in one chapter and the next chapter you either ignore it completely or have a throwaway comment telling us what happened instead of SHOWING us what happened.

It's frustrating as a reader not to be able to see these scenes. You're a decen writer but you're tarnishing your own work by glossing over the emotional meat of the story.

It's hard to get invested in your writing when you do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How you gonna write the exact same paragraph twice and think no one gonna notice? You wrote the exact same description of a blowjob from niamh and sam. The only difference was the eye and hair colour. Lazy writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES