The Big Tits Club Ch. 57-58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam came to the rescue, though, scooting back and sliding her right hand into Belle's crotch. That helped a little, and she managed to exhale and let me cram in another two inches. But we were getting no further until Alice suddenly showed up on Belle's other side with "Bob", Holly's battery-operated boyfriend. And with a little electronic assistance, my little pixie managed to take every last inch of my dick up her backdoor.

"Holy fucking shit, Matty," Belle groaned. "I could swear you got thicker. Sam, are you sure those pills didn't make his dick swell up?"

"Uh... well... that's actually possible," Sam muttered. "I mean, the point is to chemically divert blood flow into his penis so that it doesn't deflate. I suppose that could make him thicker as well."

"Fuckity-fuck!" Belle whined, crying a little. "You're tearing me in half, Matty!"

She was in pain, and I didn't want that. So even though I'd only been fully buried in Belle for a few seconds, I swiftly pulled myself out. At the same time, I glanced around and realized that the circle had gotten a LOT closer.

Well, Sam and Alice were both close to either side of Belle to help her out, but they weren't the only ones. Naimh and Holly had backed up far enough that their toes were touching my legs, the fact that they had their hands in each other's crotch probably having something to do with their new positions. Zofi and Mari, likewise, had closed ranks and were reaching out to rub each other.

Meanwhile, I lined myself up with Alice's butthole and started pushing in. My best buddy groaned gutturally while I invaded her sweet ass. Moments later, both Naimh and Belle squeaked in surprise when I slipped my fingers into their pussies from behind. Hey, they were close enough to be in range, right? Belle, I figured I owed a little for the pain of stretching her ass so wide. Naimh just liked the feeling of me fingerbanging her while Holly rubbed her clit. And I kept up that pattern as I continued around the circle.

The Anal Queen of the BTC was more than ready to take my apparently swollen cock into her colon. I cornholed the hell out of my freckled Irish girlfriend and she actually came while I was sodomizing her. I was a little focused on fingerbanging Alice and Holly at the time, plus I had already cum twice this afternoon, so I wasn't in any danger of popping off early despite the redhead's inner muscle massage. And once she came down from her high I pulled out, pivoted to the right, and started force-feeding my dick into Holly's tight rear passage instead.

Personal Slut set her forehead on the floor and braced both hands on the carpet while I violated her tender bunghole. She gritted her teeth and let out mewling whimpers with every thunderous thrust. At first, I simply held her hips and hammered the hell out of her. But after a minute I slowed down, took a deep breath, and only then started feeding my fingers into Naimh's and Zofi's pussies to either side.

And then it was Zofi's turn. We'd only ever done this once before, and it certainly hadn't been the most pleasant of experiences for her. But mój skarbie, my lovely treasure, left no doubt that being a part of this circle was something she wanted when she set her cheek down on the carpet and reached back to pull her own butt plug out before spreading herself open wide.

Entry wasn't overly difficult, much like the day she'd given me her last virginity. She remained quiet, breathing heavily but otherwise neither whimpering nor moaning. I bent forward, kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. Only after we were done did I realize I'd neglected to fingerbang Holly and Mari to either side of her, not that either girl seemed to mind. In the moment, I was concentrated entirely on Zofi, on the union of our two bodies. This was her ultimate symbol of surrender to me, and I loved her for it.

But I wouldn't cause her any more discomfort than necessary. I only stroked in and out a few times, for the most part keeping myself at full depth while bent over her back to kiss her neck and cheek. Then I kissed her one last time on the lips, gently withdrew, and sat back on my heels.

By now the circle was breaking up a bit. I mean, the other girls were still around me and technically still in rainbow order, but they'd paired off again to pleasure each other. Sam and Belle were face-to-face while making out next to Mari. Alice and Naimh were sixty-nining. Holly had her hand in Zofi's crotch helping distract her friend from the baseball bat I'd shoved up her nearly-virgin ass and presently took over kissing the exquisite brunette while I shifted over to the final girl of The Circle.

My angel waggled her bootylicious bubble butt at me and growled, "None of that mushy stuff. Bring the hammer. I can take it."

I grinned and pounced on her.

As it turned out, there was a hidden benefit to going last. Now that all of the other girls were taken care of - and indeed had paired off with each other - I didn't have to limit myself to a one-minute(ish) mental timer. I didn't have to save my ejaculation. I'd been fucking the seven girls for nearly twenty minutes now and I had every intention of letting my Mari Bear feel me baste her bowels with scalding hot cum.

"Fuuuck... Meeee..." Mari moaned as I drilled my swollen dick in and out of her asshole like an oil derrick. "Fuuuck... Meeee... Fuuuuuuu... Uhhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhh..."

"So good. So fucking good," I groaned, feet flat while squatting above her bent-over body and hammering my way down the final stretch. The only thing holding me back at this point was Mari's orgasm. I had to make her cum first.

Belle suddenly slithered beneath her best friend in a sixty-nine position. I planted my right foot flat to elevate my angle just a bit, pistoning my prick at a rapid pace while listening to Mari moan and whimper as her BFF went to work with her agile tongue.

"Fu-fu-fu, B..." the luscious Latina whined. "Your tongue... Matty's cock... The two of you are gonna make me... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"HHHHNNNNNGGGGGGHHH!!!" I grunted, gripping my angel's hips and hammering her hard until I slammed forward one final time, squirting semen into her spasming anal chute, blasting bursts of beady cum-bombs into the deepest depths of her bowels. I squeezed her hips harder, until my knuckles turned white, trying to cram another quarter of an inch of cock into Mari's rear entrance while still spraying sperm where the sun would never shine.

And then I collapsed.

"MRF!" Belle squeaked beneath us, as my weight crashed Mari's down onto the pint-sized pixie. Belle slapped my thigh, and I summoned enough energy to extract my still-throbbing erection from my angel's sodden asshole and flop over onto my back. By now, Sam had parked Holly on the couch with her face in the multi-hue-haired girl's crotch and Alice had Zofi on the loveseat.

Naimh crawled over me, first straddling my chest and staring down at me through the valley of her cleavage with a big grin. "I realize you're gonna pay for this for a few days, but in the meantime, it's REALLY convenient for the rest of us that your dick never goes down."

With that, the nymphomaniac Irish redhead backed up a few inches, elevated my erection, and started sinking her ass downward until she'd once again buried every last inch of me into her sacred core. Planting her feet flat between my sides and outstretched arms, she reached back and grabbed hold of my legs, putting her in a reclining position as she started to hump her own asshole up and down my indefatigable erection.

"Someday you girls are gonna kill me," I muttered.

"But what a wonderful way to go!" she cheered.

****

My Graduation Night, ultimately, did not go as I'd expected. I mean, the only other time Sam had given me these super pills had been on Prom Night, and that had turned into one hell of a crazy orgy. Back then, half the time the seven girls lined up for me to fuck them in a row in some variation of The Circle we'd just completed. The other half of the time one of the girls buckled on Matty Junior and we'd ended up in various multi-person combinations crawling all over each other on the king-size bed in the hotel penthouse. So it seemed reasonable to assume this night would turn out much the same. But after that insane 14-hole Circle, the rest of the evening turned out to be rather... sedate.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I still had a ton of sex and I have zero complaints about the way things turned out. I'd apparently been given an erection that might last up to four hours and the girls certainly made use of it. I spent nearly all my time buried in one wonderful female orifice or another. But instead of having a balls-to-the-walls orgy with the whole BTC that lasted that entire afternoon, the girls actually spent a lot of time... just hanging out.

After Naimh rode herself to a climax with my cock imbedded in her colon, she dismounted, parked herself in the armchair with her legs thrown over the armrests, and invited me to come sodomize her face-to-face. We played tonsil hockey while I reamed out her sacred core and ultimately pulled out to spray my load all over her face and fat titties.

By then, I realized that all of the other girls had already exited the room, so Naimh was left to scrape my jizz off her own face and freckled boobs without anyone else's assistance, not that she seemed to mind. I especially liked watching her lift up her own breast and lick my gooey spunk off of her own skin. But anyways, she eventually took me by the hand and led me upstairs to my bathroom.

Mari and Belle were just finishing their shower and they happily stepped aside to let me and Naimh step in. I was led to understand that Sam, Zofi, and Alice were in Mother's master bathroom together. Holly, on the other hand, remained in my shower waiting for me.

"Would Master like Personal Slut to wash his entire body with her soapy breasts?"

Well, obviously.

Five minutes later, I was pounding Holly's pussy from behind, although I wasn't banging her into the shower wall or anything like that. Naimh was leaning back against the wall you see, the two busty babes making out while I pounded Holly's pussy from behind. And in the end, my newest girlfriend spun around and sank to her knees to worship my never-ending cock and take my latest ejaculation into her mouth.

Holly was happy to share my load with the redhead, of course.

After that, I emerged still-nude with two equally-nude girlfriends in tow and headed downstairs to find it completely empty. Giggles from outside drew my attention, and sure enough the other five BTC girls were frolicking naked in the pool. They'd set up my volleyball net across the water's surface, and five of them batted a beach ball from one side to the other, bare boobs bouncing quite pleasantly.

A few minutes later, Sam was bent over the edge of the pool in the shallow end while I pounded HER pussy from behind. The other six girls just kept playing ball.

Now while the pills Sam gave me kept my dick erect, they didn't do a whole lot for the rest of my muscles. Fucking in water is exhausting, and after blasting my load straight into Sam's stomach while she stared up into my eyes with a look of utterly complete adoration, I dragged my weary carcass out of the pool and went to flop down on Matty's Chair. Of course, Belle was quick to take note of my ever-present erection, and she left the volleyball game, squeezed the excess water out of her strawberry-blonde hair, and sauntered over to me with a smirk.

Entry was tight, since the pool water had washed away her natural lubrication, but it wasn't impossible. Consistently regular fuckings had trained her pussy to accommodate me by now. My pint-sized princess got me fully imbedded and then bent over to kiss me quite tenderly. And then she went for a leisurely ride, me enjoying the view and the sensations of her snug little snatch surrounding my stiff shaft while she shuddered her way to a series of short spastic bursts of satisfaction.

I eventually flooded my Annabelle's ultra-tight twat, and she rolled over onto the nearest lounger and elevated her ass to help trap my precious sperm inside. Zofi was the first to notice and she came over to slurp out my spending and snowball my semen back to Matty's Little Cumslut. The pair of them continued making out on the lounge chair next to me. And me?

I took a nap.

Seriously, I was TIRED. I had already cum seven times this afternoon, an absolutely INSANE number. How the hell I still had sperm in my body I had no idea.

When I awoke perhaps an hour later, I found that the girls had covered me in a blanket and gone inside the house. When I went to join them, I found that they'd finally gotten dressed and were eating snacks while playing card games.

Zofi was quick to hop off the couch at my entrance and come over to me, whining, "We compared notes and I'm the only one you haven't cum in or on! You passed out on me first!"

I blinked and muttered lamely, "Uh, sorry?"

She dragged me around to the couch and parked me on the left-side cushion she'd previously occupied. "Sit."

I was still naked, and my massive schlong still stood up like a flagpole. I was a little surprised none of the girls had simply mounted me in my sleep.

Or had they?

Anyways, Zofi was quick to raise her skirt and reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties beneath. She mounted me reverse-cowgirl, easing my dick into her sweet snatch. And once she got herself seated, my ex-girlfriend glanced back at me over her shoulder with a twinkle in her eye. "Just fantasize about fertilizing me, darling."

I nearly came then and there.

But rather than focus on fucking me, Zofi collected her cards from Sam and resumed playing the game. It was a rather... surreal... sensation to have an exquisite brunette beauty bounce herself in my lap a bit playing cards with her friends. She eventually switched to more sedate circular gyrations, which was a little less surreal, I suppose. I paid absolutely no attention to the game, choosing instead to close my eyes, set my forehead against Zofi's back, and slide my hands beneath her shirt to palm her firm breasts while enjoying the heavenly feeling of being deep inside her.

What felt like ten minutes later, I did eventually fill her, fantasizing about fertilization the whole time. At least I can say I got her off first, although I helped myself out in that regard by reaching around to buzz her clit. Good thing Uno doesn't require a ton of focus in order to play, although Zofi did forget to say "Uno" once because I was busy diddling her clit, and she had to draw four more cards.

Eight ejaculations, and the girls STILL weren't done with me.

Naimh went after the unsuccessful attempt at insemination and slurped out my spending while Alice grabbed my hand and dragged me into the laundry room. She elevated herself up onto the middle of both machines and then did a full split to the sides, her left heel atop the washing machine and her right heel atop the dryer. She said she'd never had sex in a laundry room and she wanted to try it out. After I creamed her cunt ten minutes later, she said we'd have to try it again when the machines were actually running.

Holly then wanted to get fucked in the kitchen, bending herself over the kitchen island while I hammered her from behind. Sam rather enjoyed the idea, saying she couldn't believe it had never occurred to her to do the same in all this time she'd been living with me. My Head Girlfriend was still complaining about that fact when I suddenly skewered her snatch with my stiff schlong. And then I switched back and forth between the two old friends, fingerbanging the pussy of whichever one I wasn't fucking until Holly got a wicked grin on her face and reached back to spread her asscheeks.

"Will Master please switch holes? Personal Slut wants to feel him cumming deep inside her tight asshole."

"No! Tight-Arse Slut wants to feel Master cumming deep inside her even tighter arsehole!"

"You do NOT have a tighter ass than me!"

"My fucking NAME is Tight-Arse Slut!"

"Just because your name is Tight-Ass Slut doesn't me-- EEEEEEEEEKKKK!" Holly shrieked when I did as requested and switched holes, and she bowed her head forward and groaned gutturally as I began sodomizing the shit outta her (not literally).

But before Holly could really get used to the sensation, I pulled out, stepped to the side, and started shoving my stiff shaft into Sam's asshole instead. "NNNNNGGGGGHHHH!" she groaned as I swiftly rooted myself deep within her bowels.

"You BOTH have fucking tight assholes, alright?" I grunted while slapping both of their asses, and then I started to go to work.

"Me too?" Naimh suddenly chirped beside Sam, bending herself over the kitchen island and shoving her shorts down to her ankles.

"Uhhh, okay..." I muttered, pulling out and moving to the side to re-insert my dick into the horny redhead's anus once more.

"Oooh, we're doing this again!" Mari cheered enthusiastically as she came to join us and similarly drop trou. Then Alice, Belle, and Zofi all came to join as well.

I gawked in surprise at the impromptu sight of all seven girls surrounding the kitchen island. They didn't all fit in a row, but rather encircled three sides of the rectangular island, all of them waggling their asses invitingly. Instead of staying inside any one asshole for a minute or more, I just started switching at random: a few pumps here, a few pumps there. Mari, Holly, Alice, Sam, Naimh, Mari, Alice, Holly, Sam, Holly, Alice, Naimh, Sam... you get the idea.

Of course, the astute reader paying attention may have noticed that Belle and Zofi weren't mentioned in that list. That's because Belle ended up atop the kitchen island on her back, with Zofi eating out the strawberry-blonde pixie quite eagerly. You remember what I said before about Belle relaxing much easier after an intense orgasm. At the same time, Zofi had brought the lube from under the big couch and currently pumped first two and then three slickened fingers in and out of my Annabelle's tiny butthole. And on top of that, all five of the other girls were reaching out to rub Belle's body, pawing at her tits, tickling erogenous zones, and Naimh even scooted forward far enough so the two of them could have an upside-down kiss.

Meanwhile, I kept up my playful assault of the remaining anal chutes presented to me. Holly, Mari, Naimh, Mari, Alice, Sam, etc. But once the pint-sized pixie began drumming her heels on Zofi's back and started squealing, I stopped one last time inside Alice's sweet asshole and waited for a moment to catch my breath.

Sure enough, Belle shuddered and shook as she climaxed right there atop the kitchen counter. And only when she finally chugged to a complete stop and went limp in utter relief did I quickly scoot over, elevate myself on the step-stool Mother used to help reach things on the top shelf, center my cockhead, and shove forward into my Baby Belle's butthole.

Her eyes flew open and went saucer-shaped at my entrance, but I slid all the way in with surprising ease. We were face-to-face now as she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I kissed her tenderly as I began pumping in and out of her.

"I love you, Matty," she sighed rapturously, still awash in the afterglow of the orgasm Zofi and the others had given her.

"I love you too, my Annabelle," I replied in the same warm tone.

"We really should do this more often," she sighed. "I think I need to start wearing the butt plug every night I stay over."

I popped my eyebrows. "Well I'm not gonna complain about that idea."

She giggled and kissed me again.

Sam suddenly bent over the counter next to us. "Isn't this fun? I think we should do this every weekend."

123456...8