The Big Tits Club Ch. 57-58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her close and kissed her quickly.

And then I replied simply, "I love you too."

****

We did finally finish making love. In the end, Sam dismounted me, enfolded my throbbing dick between her big naked boobs and then alternated rubbing each fat globe up and down together doing her cheerleader pom-pom thing I loved so much until I came all over her face. She slurped the dregs out and then spent some time scooping globs of creamy jism off her silky smooth skin and popping them into her mouth to suck with relish.

Finally, though, we cleaned up and Sam went downstairs to her bedroom to change. Belle and Naimh were already up and making breakfast by the time I arrived dressed for the day, and Sam joined us about fifteen minutes later.

Welcome Week for incoming freshmen started tomorrow, which left today wide open to explore. All of us had visited the Berkeley campus at one time or another, but we also wanted to get the lay of the land in terms of where to get groceries, where were the best shopping spots, things like that. And so once we finished breakfast, I collected my three gorgeous roommates and we headed out the front door to do some exploring.

Turns out we weren't the only ones.

The four of us hopped down the front porch steps and had just started up the front walk when a cheery voice greeted, "Hi, neighbors!"

I had been chatting with Belle about something, I forget now about what, when I turned my head to look forward and saw two beautiful (and busty) college-aged babes on the sidewalk in front of us.

The girl who had greeted us was a petite Asian girl a couple of inches taller than Belle, dressed in a tight tank-top that hugged her considerable chest assets, short shorts, and white knee socks tucked into high-top Chuck Taylor All Stars with one-inch platforms built into the soles to boost her height. With her was a willowy model-type who looked, at first glance, like Zofi gone evil. She had Zofi's very tall but slender build, plus the top-heavy rack. But whereas Zofi had a sweet, elegant beauty, this girl was all sharp angles and wore a black miniskirt and leggings that exposed her garter straps. Her top was basically a black bra, although she also wore a dark blue cropped jacket with three-quarter sleeves so that her overall outfit didn't bare so much skin as to appear scandalous. Her jet black hair was long in the back - very long -- but her bangs were cropped short in a shallow V across her forehead. The slanted bangs matched her devilishly-angled eyebrows and cat-eye mirrored sunglasses.

"Hullo, neighbors," Sam replied with a deep Aussie drawl. The four of us came to a stop just before the intersection of the sidewalk, and I could visibly see the five girls sizing each other up. "Do you live close by?"

"Three doors down, actually," the petite newcomer explained, gesturing back the way they'd come. "I'm assuming you're new students like us?"

Sam nodded, confirming, "We just moved in yesterday."

"Us too. I'm Lily. The silent bitchy one here is Evelynn. Pleased to meet you," Lily said brightly and gave us a two-handed cutesy wave. Evelynn just sort of tilted her chin a bit, her expression unreadable behind the mirrored shades.

"Sam, Belle, Neevie," Sam began, gesturing at herself and then the other two girls before finishing, "and Matty in the back."

Lily smirked at me, her eyes darting to the three busty babes in my company. "Is one of you his girlfriend?"

Belle's eyes narrowed as she replied just a little tersely, "We're ALL his girlfriends."

I blinked in surprise. Hadn't we agreed Belle wouldn't technically be my girlfriend anymore? But I supposed such agreements regarding titles went out the window the instant potential "greedy bitches" showed up.

Evelynn frowned, took hold of one corner of her sunglasses, and raised them up above her eyes. She wore heavy dark blue eyeshadow but there was no mistaking the sharp tilt of her almond-shaped eyes, nor the bright blue color contacts she wore. "All THREE of you?" she asked a little skeptically.

Belle promptly wrapped herself around my left elbow, staring daggers at the newcomers. Naimh was giggling, and Sam glanced back at us with a wry grin while shaking her head slowly.

"It's... complicated," Sam advised our new neighbors. "But we make it work."

Lily giggled. "If he's good enough to satisfy three hotties like you... got any room for more?"

Naimh burst out laughing. "Well... now that you mention it..."

****

SOMEDAY: The Big Tits Club 2.0

1...345678