The Big Tits Club Ch. 57-58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me, Matty! Take me!"

"Take it, take it, take it!" I growled right back, losing my head a little.

"Mommy!" she cried unexpectedly. "MOMMMMMMYYYY!!!"

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" I howled, losing control completely as I sawed my fat dick in and out of her tight little asshole as hard as I'd ever fucked anybody in my life, finally slamming down with all my weight at the end to smother her tiny body and begin basting her butthole with what felt like gallons of heavy cream.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

Having gone nearly twenty-four hours without cumming, I actually had a pretty good load backed up. Belle's ass was so tightly clenched up, as she seemed to be cumming again herself, that I could actually feel my own sperm run out of room and start oozing back upwards and out of her butthole to smear around the ring of her anus clamped around my cock.

Eyes shut and panting heavily, in part due to my weight crushing down against her back but not entirely, Belle grinned a silly grin as she wheezed once more, "I belong to you. For all eternity. I'm yours."

She hadn't told me she loved me. She'd told me she belonged to me. There was a difference, and I wasn't entirely sure how to respond. But the phrase "for all eternity" rang a bell with me, and thinking back to what I'd said to Mari yesterday afternoon on the beach, I bent down to kiss my Annabelle's cheek once more.

"I'll take care of you. I promise."

Belle passed out just then, her whole body sagging as unconsciousness claimed her. Every muscle in her body relaxed, even her ass.

Except for her smile. There was no mistaking the big smile still on her face.

****

Belle did eventually wake up, and we both took a shower to clean up, during which Matty's Little Cumslut decided she couldn't very well leave on this grand journey to college without getting a belly full of protein first, and I'm not talking about scrambled eggs.

After that, she got dressed and then toddled off to Mother's room to get some ointment before heading home to finish packing up.

Today was moving day, after all.

Sam, Neevie, Belle, and I would be the first ones leaving home. Zofi wouldn't fly off to Princeton until mid-September, and both UCLA and Caltech started at the end of September. Mother had helped us lease one of the rare four-bedroom houses available to rent (well, it was originally a single-story two-bedroom house that had been renovated to add a second floor with two more bedrooms and a bathroom when Berkeley became a college town). Sam, Neevie, and Belle would all drive up with their families and meet us there. Mother would then ride back with Belle's dad while I kept the minivan and Sam kept her Escalade.

Mother and I got on the road fairly early. I imagined that as a "dude", I had less stuff to bring than the girls did. I'd also pre-packed and pre-staged all of my stuff in the family room ahead of time. So really, all I had to do was transfer the various boxes and suitcases into the van and we were ready to go.

It would take us less than an hour to get from home to the new house. Had finances been a concern, I could've commuted from home, but I was looking forward to sharing a house with Sam, Belle, and Naimh too much to ever consider that. Both Mother and I remained quiet as I navigated the turns to get us off the surface streets and onto 880 heading north. I had an MP3 disc in the CD player playing music, so it wasn't like the van was silent, and I fully expected to go the entire drive without having to seriously talk to each other.

Mother had other plans, though. About a minute after I got comfortably situated in the fast lane of the freeway, Mother switched off the CD player and half-turned to face me in her seat.

"I owe you an apology, Matthew," she began in a neutral tone, not a trace of actual contriteness in her voice.

I merely arched an eyebrow and kept my gaze on the road, willing to let her say whatever she felt needed to be said. We both knew I was a captive audience at this point, which was probably why she'd elected to have this conversation during the drive.

Recognizing I wasn't going to speak, she took a deep breath and continued. "I was a poor excuse for a mother, and gave you little save financial support. I take almost no credit for the fine young man you turned out to be, and I think you should be very proud of all that you've accomplished thus far."

"I haven't accomplished anything yet."

"Don't be so humble. You're an academic success thus far, driving off to a prestigious university. But more than that, you're a strong, compassionate young man. You're the kind of man I..." Her voice trailed off and she turned to stare out the window, and I got the impression there was someone very specific she was thinking about at the moment. But then she turned back to face me and finished, "You're a good man, Matthew. Again, I take no credit for that. If anything, I think that growing up with Belle and then Samantha's leadership of the BTC are far more responsible for that development than me."

I chuckled and shook my head. "I won't disagree with you there."

Mother took a deep breath and sighed. "What I'm trying to say is: you don't need me. You never have. And although I'd like to think our relationship grew more in the past year than it had during the previous eighteen, that's more an indictment of your early years than praise of this one."

I frowned, sensing she was about to make some kind of announcement. "What are you getting at?"

Mother took a deep breath again. "I'm leaving."

"What?"

"I'm moving. To New York."

"WHAT?" It was a minor miracle I didn't veer into the center divider.

"The timing is perfect. My only child is out of the nest. I've been offered the opportunity to head up one of the firm's divisions. And like I said: you don't need me anyway."

"What about the house?"

She shrugged. "I'll rent it out. You've packed everything you truly need. The rest can go into storage."

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Warren is..." Mother pursed her lips, paused, and then finished. "He'll be fine."

It wasn't a real answer, but then again I didn't really want to press Mother about her dating life. Shaking my head, I sighed. "So that's it? You did your job in getting me to adulthood and now you're off to live the rest of your life?"

"Don't whine, Matthew. It's not becoming."

"I'm not whining."

"They've wanted me to move up for the past two years already, but I stayed so as not to displace you and take you away from your friends. Now it's time."

"I suppose." My tone was still a little sulky. "I understand what you're saying, but it still feels like you're abandoning me... again."

"I'm not abandoning you. I'll always be your Mother. There are dozens of flights between New York and the Bay Area. It's just that... while you may not agree with my life choices -- and indeed I don't agree with all of my life choices -- at this point my career is all I have left. If you truly need me, I can be there, but I rather doubt you will. I'm leaving you in good hands, after all. And speaking of whom, I'll need you to promise me you'll watch over her."

I blinked and glanced over at her. "Sam? You're more worried about Sam than you are about me?"

Mother shrugged. "Truth is: Samantha actually needed me more than you did this past year. And she'll need to lean on you once I'm gone."

I shook my head. "Sam's the strong one in the relationship."

"She's more fragile than you realize." Mother took a deep breath again, adding, "At some point, she's going to try and leave you."

"I know. Zofi warned me."

Now it was Mother's turn to look surprised.

I glanced at her for just a moment before returning my attention to the road. "Zofi told me that at some point, Sam's going to decide I'm a distraction she can't afford and break up with me. She also said Sam would always return to me, but nothing's ever guaranteed."

"Don't let her break up with you. Samantha needs you. Fight for her, even if she tells you she needs space."

I sighed. "You're giving me the exact opposite advice Zofi gave me."

"Well I happen to have more experience than Zofia does." Mother turned away quickly and stared out the window. A little too quickly.

"Is there a very personal experience you're not telling me about?" I asked, thinking about the last time she turned to stare out the window.

Mother sighed, and she gathered herself before stating, "I don't want Samantha to make the same set of mistakes I did."

"I see."

"She NEEDS you. She needs your steadiness. She needs your dependability. She likes to think she's strong enough to handle anything, but she's vulnerable and unprepared."

"She's the most prepared human being I've ever met, but I'll grant you she has her vulnerabilities."

"She can't study hard enough to truly understand her own psyche; it's like trying to memorize the back of your own head. I need you to be there for her. If you let her go, even under the guise of giving her the space she's asking for, I'm scared for where her own fears might take her."

I blinked. "You're being awfully ominous."

"Promise me, Matthew."

I took a deep breath, shaking my head slowly in the negative. "I promise I'll keep your words in mind. I promise I will always do what I think is best for Sam. Maybe she won't ever try to break up with me. Maybe I won't let her go if she does try. I can't know the future, but I promise I'll remember this conversation and what you told me."

Mother pursed her lips and sighed. "I suppose that will have to be good enough."

I nodded.

We both went silent for a long while. Mother stared out her side window, lost in thought and not actually watching the world pass us by. I turned the music back on and let familiar rock rhythms calm me down.

But eventually, Mother turned the volume down while turning to face me again. "Actually, promise me one other thing."

I sighed and asked without looking over, "What's that?"

"Promise me you will NOT get a girl pregnant before you graduate."

I chuckled and nodded. "I promise I'll do my best."

****

Mother and I were the first ones to arrive. There was no garage, just a long path of asphalt running next to the house so that three cars could park in a line tandem-style, one behind another. For today, at least, I drove all the way to the end to leave room for at least two of Belle, Sam, and Naimh's families to park. After today, though, only my minivan and Sam's Escalade were planned to stick around. Neevie had sold her beater Civic hatchback to help pay her share of the rent.

Traffic had been light and we were fifteen minutes early, but the property manager was waiting for us to hand over the keys and finalize paperwork. Mother handled that part with her usual ruthless efficiency while I took a good look at the place. It was an old Victorian-style with fading paint and slightly rusted aluminum-frame windows, probably built around 1920. I walked around the perimeter for a few minutes, getting a good look at what would be our home for at least the next year, if not longer. Only then did I go up the steps to the small front porch and then through the front door to join Mother and the property manager inside. Even then, I immediately started exploring.

I knew there would need to be some discussion about who got which bedroom, since there were two larger ones and two smaller. The original single-story floorplan had been built with a large master and a smaller second bedroom. Then, the renovation had built a better master bedroom upstairs, with a king size bed and two armchairs in a separate sitting area nook by the big window, along with the smaller fourth bedroom. Somehow, I didn't think the girls were going to keep their clothing in suitcases and ro-sham-bo to rotate or anything like that. I decided I'd be fine moving into one of the two smaller bedrooms, as I didn't have a whole lot of "stuff" anyway, especially in comparison to three teenage beauties who each probably had three times as much clothing as me.

The girls surprised me, though. Sam was the first to arrive a few minutes after I brought the last of my suitcases and boxes into the living room. Her parents remained downstairs chatting with Mother while I took her on a brief tour. I saved the upstairs master bedroom for last, gesturing around the open space as I suggested, "You deserve to have this room. Leader of the BTC and all."

But Sam frowned and shook her head immediately. "You're getting the master. The girls and I already agreed."

I blinked. "But -I- don't need all this space."

Sam shook her head. "It's not just for you. One of us, if not more, will end up sleeping with you every night, so the king bed makes the most sense for that. Plus, this will end up being the sex room with the armchairs and plenty of space and everything."

I blinked twice. "The sex room?"

"Well, we're not naming it that or anything. Or are we? Whatever." Sam leaned over to peck my cheek. "The four of us will christen it later tonight. For now, we should probably start bringing your stuff up here."

Despite Sam's suggestion, I wasn't ready to accept at face value that Belle and Naimh would so readily give up the master bedroom, and I left my gear in the living room. Sam, on the other hand, had me help her carry luggage out from her Escalade, and to my surprise she immediately started putting her stuff into the small bedroom downstairs.

"Don't you want the big room?" I queried.

She shook her head. "I got used to living simply at your house. The downstairs room will be more convenient for me to get to the kitchen, living room, and front door. If you have guests over but I need to study, it's a quick exit to the bedroom."

I frowned. "If you need to study, being upstairs will be quieter. Plus, you'd be closer to me." There was a hopeful note in my voice at that last part.

Sam smiled and caressed my cheek. "As nice as that sounds, I don't want to be in the room right next to yours. Too much temptation. I've already proven I can't help but walk across the hall and slip into your bed."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"I got away with it during a summer when there wasn't a whole lot of work to do. But we're starting school again. I have to focus, and it'll be a little bit easier for me to do that from downstairs." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Girl-next-door Belle will be happier being in the room next to you upstairs. And Neevie will need the extra space of the big bedroom downstairs for her art projects and costumes and stuff."

I had to admit, Sam made a lot of sense. And Belle and Naimh both readily agreed when they and their families arrived. Naimh's father gave me one firm handshake and a million evil glares. Fortunately, I spent most of my time helping the unloading process for both girls as well as finally bringing my stuff up to the master bedroom.

Mother had called in pizza delivery in the meantime, and the parents spent most of their time chatting in the living room while we four incoming freshmen spent the bulk of our time unpacking. Well, I didn't have much to unpack, so I went first to Belle's room to help her finish unpacking and arranging and then headed downstairs to Naimh's room to help her as well.

With her father outside, you can bet I kept the door open.

Eventually, Mother helped nudge the parentals into recognizing that we youngsters wanted them gone as soon as possible. It wasn't that we were looking to have sex (well, we were, but that wasn't the primary reason). Rather, this was our first chance as individuals to be truly "on our own". Belle's dad gave me a bear hug, thanked me for always being there for his daughter, and actually teared up a bit. Sam's dad gave me a quick handshake and a nod while her mother gave me a chaste hug. Naimh's father gave me another firm handshake and a few extra evil glares while her mother just gave me a little wave. And at the very, very end, Mother gave me a quick hug as well.

Very quick.

Then they were gone.

And we were on our own.

And Naimh started yanking on my arm while she announced, "We're christening MY room FIRST!"

"Hey!" Sam protested at first, her competitive ire flaring up momentarily. "I thought we agreed on doing this in Matty's room first."

Naimh screwed up her face while she thought about that, and then cheered enthusiastically, "How about we all do it in my room, but you can claim dibs on having a college fuck first, mm?"

Sam glanced at Belle. "That okay with you?"

"Me?" Belle chirped. "I just want to slurp out the first creampie. You know that."

The nymphomaniac redhead was already dragging me into her room.

****

Belle wound up claiming "first college blowjob" when the girls parked me on Naimh's bed right next to Cadhla, Fergal, and Anchor (Neevie's stuffed animals).

She didn't have to work very hard to get me... uh... very hard. See, Naimh had been serious about letting Sam claim "first college fuck", and I had an up close and personal view of the busty Irish redhead getting the busty Aussie blonde all warmed up for me by slowly stripping off Sam's clothing while kissing and nibbling and suckling every inch of bare skin she exposed. In the end, a completely naked Sam fell across the bed while a completely clothed Naimh fell atop her, their puffy lips molded to each other's in an erotic kiss while the two gorgeous babes let out breathy moans of passion.

Belle never tried to replicate this morning's deep-throat. In fact, she seemed to be watching the Sapphic pairing next to us as much as I was. But she definitely kept my cock entertained, and by the time Naimh pulled out of the way (and pulled three fingers out of Sam's snatch), I was rock hard and ready to go.

So Sam got to be first, but certainly not last. Belle and Naimh went after each other while I plowed in and out of Sam's pussy. I fucked her to a screaming orgasm and then found myself getting yanked out and bodily rolled over onto my back. At least Naimh's room had a queen size bed, enough to comfortably fit all four of us. And fit we did, with Naimh mounting herself on my fuckstick and smothering my face in her fat titties for a bit until she sat up straight to go for a ride.

Meanwhile, Belle straddled my face but bent over so she could make out with Sam right beside us. I alternated letting my hands squeeze my Annabelle's perky buttcheeks, roaming up Naimh's chest and going honka honka on her big boobies, or holding Naimh's hips to help her undulate around my prick.

After the freckled redhead got her climax, I stepped off the foot of the bed and pulled Belle back against my crotch, entering her doggy-style. Sam laid down and spread her legs in front of Belle to get eaten out. And Naimh mounted Sam's face while turned away from me. I had a great view of Naimh's perfect ass jiggling as she held onto the headboard and writhed in pleasure. Belle's super-tight twat then almost pulled my load out of me when she had a howling orgasm. But cognizant of the fact that Matty's Little Cumslut wanted to eat a creampie, not get creampied, I held on just long enough to pull out of the pint-sized pixie's pussy, scoot forward to slam my sausage into Sam's sweet snatch instead, and finally shoot my spunk deep inside.

So Sam got first fuck and my first ejaculation. Belle got her first creampie and snowballed my load to Naimh. And while the other girls were doing that, Sam had me squat over her face and feed her my semi-hard prick so she could suck me hard again to the point that I could thrust in and out a bit so that she made that "glug, glug" noise.

Belle got my next cumload as well, but that one was an internal combustion. She'd been riding me while Naimh sat on my face and I couldn't have held back from hosing down my impish pixie's innards if I tried. Sam went after that creampie and snowballed it back to Matty's Little Cumslut. And Naimh happily took up revival blowjob duties.

1...345678