The Big Tits Club Ch. 57-58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "I'll take care of them. I promise."

"Especially Belle," Mari chimed in. "That girl would commit suicide if she couldn't be with you."

My eyes got BIG.

Mari made a face. "Too much? Okay, that's hyperbole... I think."

"You're not making me feel much better."

She shook her head. "I love that girl to pieces, almost as much as she loves you. I didn't mean to imply that you'd kick her to the curb and leave her depressed and despondent."

"I wouldn't," I insisted.

"I just..." Mari sighed, obviously torn. She took a deep breath and gave me a serious look. "Promise you'll take care of her?"

"I don't need to promise. She's my Annabelle. For all eternity. But if it makes you feel better: Yes, I promise I'll always take care of her."

"Just love her the way you always have. That's all she really wants. She really means it when she says she'd rather be your little sister than your girlfriend. She's spent her entire life with you by her side, and the thought of ever NOT being next to you scares the shit out of her. The night you took her key away was the worst night of her life, and she knows she still hasn't gotten back to that place of trust, not even after all this time. Give her a chance to build that trust back. That's all I can really ask."

I nodded. "I will."

"Keep her close. Push her. Make her talk to you. Don't let her get stuck inside her own head winding herself up in knots with her own thoughts. Be HER anchor, because I can't play that role for her anymore."

I nodded and repeated, "I will."

Mari gave me a shy smile and stepped forward to hug me. I squeezed her firmly in response and rubbed her ass while I was at it. She giggled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

When Mari stepped back, Zofi raised her chin and gave me a thoughtful look. "I'm actually going to give you the opposite bit of advice when it comes to Sam."

I arched an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Zofi shook her head slowly. "Don't push her. Not even a little bit. Resist her, even, if you can."

"Resist her?"

Zofi pursed her lips. "She's not ready for a full-blown relationship with you, and she probably won't be until after college like she always planned. Her heart wants you, and her heart will keep driving her to do things, say things, and even make promises her head won't let her keep. Unfulfilled promises will lead to resentment. And if you ask me, making Sam 'Head Girlfriend' was the worst thing you possibly could've done."

"What?"

"Everything in balance, remember? You let her get out of balance, and she's enjoyed being your 'Favorite' all this time. You've been feeding her competitive addiction, and she's happy with where things stand right now. But nothing ever stays status quo. If either Belle or Neevie starts to creep ahead of her in the Great Race to be Matty's Favorite, we all know how she might react. She's a smart girl and I've told her this myself, but sometimes..." Zofi took a deep breath before finishing, "Sometimes we can't help but be who we truly are."

I blinked a couple of times and gave her a wan smile.

"I'm asking you to be for her the patient Matty you were for me. To be the patient... accepting... Matty you were for all of us for so many years. Let her set the pace. Let her sort out what she's comfortable with, even if that may ultimately mean the two of you breaking up."

I arched both eyebrows at that.

"She'll come back to you," Zofi stated with absolute certainty. "When she's ready, she'll come back. But I have to warn you that she may very well decide at some point you're a distraction she can't afford... for a little while, at least."

"And that's where Neevie comes in," Alice chimed in. "Sam might not be ready to give you the relationship you want, and none of us expect you to wait on the shelf forever, but Neevie's ready right now. She's a hundred percent in love with you. Conor was just a boy, a lifelong friend a teenaged girl ran to for help when she panicked about picking up her entire life and leaving Ireland. YOU are the man she loves, and she's ready for the intimacy you never had in your first relationship. You are EVERYTHING to her, although to be perfectly honest, I don't see it. I mean... you're alright and all... But lifelong dream hot? Nahhh..."

I rolled my eyes and Alice chuckled.

"In all seriousness," she continued, "she genuinely feels for you what I never felt for you. It's not just about sex. What you and I have is just about sex. What SHE feels for you? Neevie's a total romantic at heart. It's all that intertwined roots and Noisy Blushes and that same deep-rooted passion that kindles her temper welling up from the very center of her Sacred Core stuff, you know? I don't quite get it because I've never felt that way, about you or anyone else. But I see the fire in her eyes when she talks about you, about the way you make her feel. Yeah, your first relationship burned white hot and then burned out. She forced herself to accept that she wasn't going to Berkeley with you at first and it crushed her soul inside. Finding out she got in off the waitlist was the happiest day of her life. And while the rest of us here have been dreading this day all summer as the end of our grand adventure together, Neevie's been giddily looking forward to it as the start of hers."

Mari popped her eyebrows. "Is she forgetting about Sam and Belle?"

Alice shook her head. "Neevie's never asked for monogamy. She loves Sam and Belle too. Well... not like Zofi loves Sam, but you know what I mean."

Zofi giggled when Alice elbowed her in the ribs.

"Neevie's the glue that will hold this foursome together," Alice insisted. "When Sam needs to pull away to focus on... whatever Sam wants to focus on... Neevie will be there to pick up the slack. When Belle needs someone who's not Matty to talk to about Matty because Mari's not there, Neevie will be there. And if both Sam and Belle crave Matty's attention, Neevie will happily support them. You all saw Belle's Halloween costume. You saw how much me leaving for a bit crushed her. There's a reason 'your girlfriend has the BEST ideas' became a catchphrase. 'One for All', anyone? There's never been anyone more fiercely loyal to the fellowship and dedicated to keeping the entire BTC in harmony than Neevie. It's why it was so hard for her to even start dating Matty in the first place, why us making the sex boycott in solidarity meant so much to her, and why she's exactly the missing piece that Sam, Belle, and Matty need to go with them to Berkeley."

Mari, Zofi, and Holly all turned to gawk at Alice. Holly spoke up, "Have YOU told Neevie all this?"

"What? Hell no. Not my style to butter up a girl to her face. Butter her up to all of your faces, sure," Alice smiled, "and to remind loverboy here not to count out the Irish redhead. Yeah, you fell in love with Sam because like I said: Sam's kinda awesome. And yeah, you and Belle belong together. But it's the horny redhead who's gonna be the engine that keeps your relationships humming, mark my words."

I smiled and extended my fist. "Alice knows best."

She bumped me and grinned. "Boom."

****

One last time, or at least one last time in the comfort of my own bed at home, something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She gagged a little but didn't quite pull her head off. Continuing to suck my mushroom head and twisting her hands around the base of my cock, she pumped them together up and down the length of my shaft until she recovered enough to push her face back down.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the strawberry-blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap. Belle looked up at me, her pale green eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I'd awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with both hands.

"Mmm, morning Annabelle," I greeted a little wearily. I glanced at the alarm clock and found that it wasn't even yet 8am. We were supposed to sleep in a bit today. "You're early."

The impish pixie shrugged without removing my dick from her mouth. A few sucks later, she pulled off and smirked at me. "What can I say? I woke up horny. It's been a while, for both of us."

I sighed and nodded. It really had been a while. After all, my high school time with the BTC girls had ended much like my time with them began:

NOT having sex.

We'd already fucked each other hundreds of times by now, and to be perfectly honest, the sex stuff hadn't really seemed all that important last night as the BTC wound down the end of our beach trip. As the weather cooled, we packed up the minivan and got dinner at one of the nearby restaurants before returning to the beach for sunset. Sam popped in a CD she'd mixed just for this occasion, full of melancholy "going away" songs like Boyz II Men's "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye to Yesterday". The eight of us sat in a row, arms around each other's shoulders watching the sun go down not only on the day's illumination, but metaphorically on our time together as well. Everyone cried, even me.

We were all fairly silent on the drive home, lost in thought. Then, it took more than an hour to drop off all of the girls one-by-one because at each stop, everyone had to pile out of the van, get into a big group hug, and cry together as we said goodbye.

Scratch that: It wasn't "goodbye". It was "until we see each other again". And we would see each other again, lots of times, for years and years to come. For that I'm quite thankful.

But we didn't know that yet, and in the back of everyone's mind was the idea that this night would be the last night we'd all be together as a group for the rest of our lives.

The plan was for Belle to be the final drop-off so she could spend one last night under her own roof before heading off to college. But when I parked the minivan in the garage, she'd almost shyly taken my hand and refused to let go. I hadn't been looking forward to sleeping alone for the first time in months, so I wordlessly accepted the change in plans and led her into the house.

We didn't have sex or anything, both of us too emotionally exhausted and cried out to even think about it. But we still fell asleep in each other's arms.

That was last night though. This morning, after nearly ten hours of restful sleep, our melancholy moods had evaporated and my morning wood stood tall and proud. I let my little Annabelle bend over and give me several more long licks and tight-lipped sucks along my shaft. I loved the way her pale green eyes stared up at me, willing me to understand her love through the power of her gaze. I then set my hand atop her head, not pushing down but just letting her feel its weight. She reacted as if my hand outmassed Sam's Escalade, though, and started sinking herself deeper and deeper and deeper.

With about an inch to go she stopped, her maximum depth. Her nostrils flared as she fought to breathe, and her eyes watered. But just when I thought she was about to retract, she instead swallowed thickly... and then swallowed my thickness.

For a brief second or two, my baby Belle's lips were fastened around the very base of my cock. Her eyes were downcast. Focused. I felt her throat contracting around my invading shaft as she fought the urge to pull away, but eventually it proved too much and she swiftly pulled up and pulled off my prick entirely, gasping for air.

But she didn't cough. She didn't panic. She didn't even freak out in excitement. She closed her eyes, she took deep, calming breaths, and then she promptly did it again.

This time, Belle held the deep-throat long enough to look up at me, eyes glowing with an internal green fire. I could see pride in her irises, and joy. And love. But again, when she had to pull off and breathe, my little Annabelle didn't crow or cheer or otherwise react to finally accomplishing her goal. Instead, she merely gave me a serene smile, as if she'd known she'd finish the job all along.

I bent forward then, hooking my hands beneath Belle's armpits to haul her forward across my body. I captured her lips and gave her a searing kiss. No words were spoken. None were needed. I knew she could see my own pride in her reflected in my eyes.

She'd worn one of my t-shirts as a pajama top, since all of her own clothes and articles that had once taken up a good chunk of my closet had already been packed up in preparation for the big move. I whipped that t-shirt over her head and found her already without panties, ready for action. With practiced familiarity, Belle laid the furrow of her pussy atop the length of my rod, gently undulating herself back and forth to ride it like a rail while our lips crashed together and our tongues came out to play. We did this for a scant minute, just long enough to build up her natural lubrication in preparation for the main event. And as soon as I felt her liquid arousal begin to leak out and slicken my shaft, I tilted her hips while she reached down between us to elevate the angle of my dick. And then my little lover backed her way onto my cock, almost gingerly pressing inch after inch of thick dick into her tight twat.

Time was irrelevant as we took up the familiar dance of lust and love. My pint-sized pixie pumped her entire body up and down and round and round, shoving her perky tits in my face while I grabbed her ass and teased her anus with a finger. She bent forward, biting my neck and nibbling her way up my ear while she sped up faster and faster and faster. And when I sensed her starting to lose control, she whimpered into my ear, "Put your finger in..."

I had grabbed both of her tiny buttocks in my meaty paws, pulling her light little body against my pelvis with every thrust. My right middle finger had been buzzing her backdoor button, but at her crooning request, I shifted my wrist to press the fat digit inside. Belle's rhythm abruptly hiccupped at my finger's invasion, and her gaping mouth made a funny noise. But she quickly found her cadence, aided in no small part by my hands still yanking her helpless body against mine over and again, and she swiftly crescendoed and called out her climax.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!"

I was pretty sure that would've woken Mother up down the hall.

Belle wailed like a banshee and thrashed like a harpy while I hammered her body against mine like she was a ragdoll. But once her spasms passed, I figured it was my turn, pinned her body against my pelvis, and rolled us over without disengaging. Belle immediately started whimpering and clutched me with all four limbs while I started laying down the lumber. But after only a minute of hammertime lovemaking, she tightened her grip around my neck and whimpered, "Put it in my ass."

My eyes went wide. "You're not prepped."

"It'll fit. We know it'll fit. I can take it."

"B..."

"Put it in my ass, Matty!" she insisted.

I chuckled and shook my head. Yesterday, Alice had dryly commented about how I'd been getting more ass than an airport toilet seat, and I couldn't disagree. I hadn't packed away the lube in my nightstand because... well... let's just say I'd held out hope one or more of the girls might accompany me home last night, and it turned out I was right. Without removing my prick from Belle's little slice of heaven, I reached over to open the drawer, pulled out the bottle, and only then pulled out to sit back on my heels.

Belle quickly rolled herself over, elevating her little ass up into the air while keeping her cheek pressed down to the mattress. She breathed shallowly and closed her eyes to concentrate on relaxing while I squirted her full and then coated myself up as well. And then with a "here goes nothing" deep breath, I raised myself back up on my knees, notched my slickened mushroom head against her equally slickened sphincter, and started pushing.

It didn't go in right away. She was just so fucking tight. But I stood up atop the mattress, hunched over, and held Belle's tiny waist in my hands while pushing my cock almost straight down. I dunno, maybe gravity helped. My fat knob finally popped through her incredibly tight little starfish. My Annabelle whimpered at my entrance, and then she whimpered some more as I started my southward journey.

"Hhhhhooooollllllyyyyy ssssshhhhhhiiiiiiittttt, Mmmmmaaaaattttttyyyy," the pint-sized pixie wheezed every inch of the way. "Soooooo ffffffuuuuuuucccckkkkkinnnnnngggg BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG."

Eventually, we got me all the way inside, and I squatted down lower so I could kiss her cheek. Her eyes were clenched as she absorbed the sensations of my blunt weapon tearing her butthole apart. But after a minute or two of adjusting, she was able to relax, open her eyes, and look back at me.

"I love you, Matty," she intoned softly, a little out of breath despite having barely moved.

"I love you too, my Annabelle," I replied in the same tone.

"I love you with every fiber of my being. I love you with every inch of my shorty little body. I'm so sorry for any anguish I've caused you this whole year. And I promise I'll be better. Can you forgive me?"

I smiled and stroked her cheek with my thumb. "There's nothing to forgive."

She smiled, shivered, and turned to kiss me on the lips. And only then did I start moving.

For the next five minutes, I grunted and groaned, wordlessly expressing my pleasure while she kept up a more constant verbal assault of aural inspiration for me to keep going.

She urged me with phrases like: "Fuck me, Matty... Fuck my tight little asshole..."

"Does it feel good for you, Matty? Don't you love how tight I am for you?"

"So fucking BIG. So fucking GOOD."

And my personal favorite: "We should do this more often. I think it's finally getting easier."

She bunched up my bedsheets with her fingers and cried out in climax while her precious anal chute got positively plundered full of fat Matty-prick. "Fuck, Matty! I'm gonna cum again! I'm cumming with your cock in my ass! Fuck me, Matty! Fuck my little asshole!"

I gave her a royal reaming all through her screams, not letting up until she squealed her satisfaction. Her anal muscles spasmed but never quite clenched down, letting me continue to drive my dick in and out of her colon. She wailed and whimpered beneath me for what felt like forever, but once she quieted down I knew it was my time to let loose.

When my legs had tired from squatting, I had settled behind her in a more traditional doggy-style. But her last climax had wiped her out, and the next time I banged forward a little too hard, her legs buckled and she collapsed onto her belly. Her asshole was still super-tight and my momentum was already going forward, so I fell with her and wound up pressed in a push-up position atop Belle's prostrate body beneath mine.

And I didn't stop.

"Fu-fu-fu-fu-fu..." she wheezed, eyeballs rolling around like marbles in her skull a bit while she absorbed my anal pounding. But eventually she managed to refocus and turn her cheek to glance back at me.

"Fuck me, Matty. Take me. Take all of me and own me. I want to belong to you. I want to be yours. My throat is yours. My cunt is yours. My ass belongs to you."

"Holy fuck, B..." I grunted, hammering her even harder at her words.

"I love you. I've always loved you. I belong with you for the rest of our lives. I belong TO you. Everyone else has their hobbies, their dreams. You are mine. It's always been you. I love you Matty! Take me! Take me! OOOOOWWWWWWAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!"

Miraculously, she started cumming again. The intensity of Belle's tone and the excitement of her words sent a surge of adrenaline through me, and I started thrusting so hard I thought there was a decent chance I might fuck right through her and fucking pin her to the mattress like an insect on display. I howled and hammered her flattened body beneath mine, really cornholing the hell out of her while she started squealing again.

1...345678