The Bigger They Are... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasms came more rapidly, each more intense than the previous, her whole body shuddering. She was moaning louder and more passionately now, and Valorious slapped her ass a few times to accentuate his thrusts. Suddenly, he flipped her back around and grabbed her tight against him, hopping off the altar. He looped his arms under her legs and around her back and began fiercely pounding her pussy. He pounded and pounded and pounded, and Kyla finally came, and she came hard, her body spasming helplessly.

Gar came at the sight of Kyla's pleasure, spasming hard and shooting out a small handful of cum. He was breathing hard, and he started stroking himself again, trying to regain his erection.

Valorious dropped her to her feet on wobbly legs, pulling out of her, and then guided her so that her hips were up against the altar facing toward Gar. Making a show of it, he swung his hips left and right, his massive cock flicking ropes of Kyla's cum in every direction, and then he began to push his huge meat into her again, seesawing back and forth with greater and greater force. Kyla let out an ecstatic howl as cum began to pour down Valorious' mighty shaft, puddling on the floor, his pummeling of her relentless.

Valorious began pumping harder and harder until he was finally hilting with each stroke, his huge balls slapping audibly against her perfect ass, and Kyla came yet again. He smiled as the pressure began building in his great big nuts, and he was visibly sweating, but still pounding away at Kyla. Kyla came again, and then again, and her legs nearly buckled. She was pouring sweat and making incoherent noises, and discipline was at war with pleasure on her beautiful face. Valorious could feel that he was nearly ready to explode and began thumping Kyla so roughly that the echoes in the dungeon were nearly deafening.

Valorious' punishment of Kyla helped Gar regain his stiffness, and he was quickly stroking himself harder and harder. Watching that titanic cock stretching out that goddess was almost overwhelming, and Gar felt electricity through his whole body.

A massive, earth-shattering orgasm was building in her body, and Kyla shook her head as if to deny what was happening, shuddering and spasming uncontrollably. Valorious felt another spasm that ran from his giant balls and half-way up his huge shaft, and he knew he was finally close. He thudded Kyla hard enough to bruise, again and again, and at last her orgasm exploded throughout her body, washing away all other sensation. She came like a waterfall, her legs crumbling, and she howled incoherently as she fell limp upon the altar. Her body continued to spasm from the seemingly endless orgasm, and she promptly fell to her knees when Valorious pulled her back from the altar.

He pulled his throbbing cock out of her and his cum exploded out in a torrent, a volcano erupting everywhere. He covered her back from ass to shoulder, as well as much of the altar, and the ground nearby. He grunted and stepped back from Kyla and his cock at last drooped down, some of the pressure from the endless bounty of cum in his massive nuts at last relieved. Even like that, his enormous monster made every other cock in the world look like a child's pinky.

A powerful orgasm rippled out from Gar's groin and through his whole body, and he came harder than he could ever remember cumming. His cock only produced a handful of cum, but he felt exhausted. He lay back against the wall and went limp, his whole body, especially his cock, completely drained.

Valorious absently stroked his incredible dick, cum still dribbling from it, while wiping the sweat from his brow, his impossibly big muscles rippling more gloriously than ever. He watched Kyla with amused curiosity, as she was struggling to collect herself, still awkwardly splayed on the ground, an occasional shudder from her last orgasm still striking her. Valorious continued to stroke his magnificent cock, and Gar was in disbelief once again at the unbelievable titan, which almost seemed even bigger after smashing Kyla.

Kyla finally seemed to gather herself and she turned to sit facing Valorious, regaining some measure of dignity, looking both exhausted and deeply serene. Gar could feel a twinge in his tiny cock looking at the freshly-fucked and thoroughly ravaged version of Kyla. Something he never got to see on his own. Valorious sauntered over to her, his cock swaying and bobbing with an arrogance even Gar couldn't have managed at his best. He dangled his enormous and already stiffening cock in her face, hands on his hips, a triumphant smile on his face.

At first Kyla would not look up at him, but finally she slowly raised her eyes, and after a moment of uncertainty, Gar could see that look of desire return, mixed with something like reverence. Valorious met Kyla's eyes and then tilted his head and gaze down to his God-cock, as if to say, "Well?" Kyla glanced at Gar and then back to the titanic beast before her. She sat up, wrapping it with both hands and rubbing it just a bit, as she leaned in to give its head a long, lingering kiss.

Valorious turned back to Gar with a big beaming smile, and Gar looked on amazed and exhausted. But Valorious was not yet done.

Valorious reached down to touch Kyla's gorgeous face, and then he lifted her to her feet,

having her sit on the edge of the altar. He guided her hands to his shoulders and stuffed his incredible cock into her once again, as ripples of pleasure visibly shook her body. He grabbed her waist and began pumping with a purpose, a workman-like look upon his face. She was shuddering almost uncontrollably and Valorious asked aloud, "Whose pussy is this?" She shook her head as if to say 'No', but her cum was already dripping down Valorious' glorious jackhammer, and his thrusts were increasing in speed and force.

He said again, "Whose pussy is this?" and she lowered her head, eyes clamped shut from the pleasure, and mumbled something incoherent. He hooked his arms under her legs, forcing her to lay back on the altar and pulling her to him, and started thumping her with powerful thrusts. He said again, "Whose pussy is this?" and this time Gar could just barely hear her say, "Yours." He continued punishing her cunt, and said more fiercely, "Whose pussy is this?" and as she spasmed from yet another orgasm she replied more loudly, "Yours."

Valorious' mighty cock was hilting with every stroke, and the sound of the beating he was delivering was echoing through the dungeon once again. He nearly shouted, "Whose pussy is this? Say it! Say it loud!" and just as her body was rocked by another mind-blowing orgasm she howled, "You . . . Your . . . Yooouuurrrsss!" and she bucked and twisted on the altar, spasming as if having a seizure, while Valorious looked on with satisfaction. Valorious took a half-step back and Kyla's cum poured down his huge cock once again, adding to the growing puddle on the ground nearest the altar.

But still he was not done. He pulled his enormous beast out of her, lifted her up and flipped her over to grab the altar once again. Her legs were wobbly, but he supported her easily. He looked to where the lube was, and then at Gar, and then he smirked viciously. He grabbed just below the head of his magnificent cock with one hand and used his fingertips to push open Kyla's ass cheeks, and then pushed into her. It was well known that no man had ever taken Kyla's ass, and she had killed men for even trying, but she put up no resistance. Gar's cock twitched.

Kyla's cum provided some lubrication, and Valorious was quickly buried about three-quarters of the way in her ass, as she groaned all the while. He grabbed her hair in one hand and pulled back until just his cock-head was still within her, and then thrust forcefully enough that it nearly lifted her off her feet. She moaned loud and long, and her body convulsed with pleasure. Valorious paused, fully hilted within her, admiring his handiwork, then pulled back and began thrusting hard, again and again.

Her moans became a steady stream of incomprehensible pleasure-noise and her body was rocked over and over by incredible orgasms. Cum was pouring out of her pussy like a leaky pipe, and Gar could see her eyes were vacant, and she was literally drooling on herself. Valorious kept roughly thumping her for what seemed like days, until at last he pulled his mighty cock out of her.

Valorious lay Kyla down on the ground gently and turned her to face up. He stroked his impossibly big cock several times and, with an incredibly manly grunt, unleashed another torrent of cum on her, covering most of her thighs, stomach, and her over-sized breasts, and even got some on her face. Gar's cock twitched again, and he was again in awe of Valorious. Then Valorious turned and leapt into the pit, landing surprisingly gently for such a large man.

Valorious walked over to Gar, continuously stroking his monster to push out the last driblets of cum while Gar watched. "I've seen how much you enjoy watching now, and that's good. This is the closest you will ever come to Kyla, or any other woman, and what does it matter? They wouldn't have you in this state, regardless." Valorious smiled down at Gar and then turned, easily leaping back up to edge of the pit, as Gar looked on and marveled at the man once again.

Gar leaned against the rough wall of the pit and began stroking himself again. He closed his eyes and pictured the glorious destruction of Kyla, from start to finish, as Valorious absolutely devoured her. And he wondered what came next. As awful as things had become, he wondered if he would escape even if he could.

To Be Continued . . .


12