The BILIF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, Liam is doing something under the table!" said Richard, grinning.

"Dude, grow up!" said Liam.

"Liam, will you please act the part of a 30-year-old man?" said Doctor Adler.

"They're in love, Mike," said Mrs. Doctor Adler. "Let them be young."

"Muffy, I kicked them out once, and I'll do it again. Codling is exactly why we had an incident this afternoon."

Mrs. Doctor Adler sipped her wine. "We had an incident because they're chips of the old block, you dirty old man."

"Ew, can we not?" said Carter. "Some of us are eating."

There was laughter. It was almost wholesome, subject matter aside. Yuck. These people were going to be my family? My own chuckles were superficial, and they died as my eyes locked with Carter's.

"I'm... so sorry," I said to Liam. "I'm not feeling so hot."

"Maybe you do need to eat?" said Liam.

"Darling, go lie down," said Mrs. Doctor Adler. "This family is a lot for anyone on an empty stomach." Yeah, yeah. I heard the accusation. The ladies know what I'm talking about.

Liam came up to my designated room after dinner and teased me for skipping out on dishes. I did respect that the family did most of the chores, and I did feel bad not participating. In truth, I had been playing with my nipples, waiting for him to finish and come up.

"Liam," I said, sitting up and kissing him. "Close the door. I want to suck your cock."

"No, no," he said. "We can't. I told you, sex is off the table."

"You can finish in my mouth," I said, reaching between his legs. I could feel his manhood stirring. "I need this."

"Shit," he hissed, shaking his head. He lifted my hand away. "Baby, there's nothing I want more than to feed it to you, but my father knows everything. We can't risk it."

"We're not teenagers."

"He doesn't care. And we're in his house. Please, E. I will ravage you the second we get home. Nothing will be able to keep my cock out of your mouth, but this abstinence is a test. It's worth getting right. Please trust me."

I sighed. "Fuck."

He leaned over and kissed me.

"How do you have the willpower?" I said. "Why do I feel like the sleazy boyfriend that's hard-up for sex?"

"To be honest? I have no fucking idea. Because every impulse I have right now is to fucking destroy you. You drive me crazy when you're this horny. Is this going to be our lives together? Is this for real?"

I kissed him deeply, and I didn't want to pull away, but I did.

He slid off the bed. "Fuck!" he barked.

From downstairs, "Liam! Language!"

"You coming down?" he asked. "Dad's in the wine cellar pulling the good shit."

"I need to stay up here and... work this out."

"Oh. Shit, are you going to... you know?"

"No," I said. "I think I'm going to read and try to let it pass. Of course I am! Would you tell everyone I have a headache?"

He kissed me on the forehead with a wistful groan and closed the door. It should have been easy to get started, but that thing Liam said about his dad knowing everything. Fuck, that really got in my head for a bit.

When I woke up, someone had turned the lights off. I was still in jeans and my sweater and feeling pretty uncomfortable. And I really had to pee. So I got out of bed, stripped to my panties-only, and walked to the bathroom door. Not until I was reaching for the knob did I realize the light was on.

The bedroom floor was carpeted, but the bathroom floor was tile with a decent gap between the bottom of the door. Anyone that understands acoustics would know how sound moves along hard surfaces, and I could hear heavy breathing behind the door.

What made nipples begin to firm was Carter groaning my name..., "Elysia... yeeessss..."

I swallowed and just stared at the door knob. Then I heard my name again, and all of my repressed arousal came flooding back. Carefully, I dropped to my knees... and I could hear him grunting, the sloppy wet sound that I could only assume was a cock, covered with spit or lube, hard beneath Cartner's pumping fist.

When I lowered my fingers into my panties, my pussy lips were already slippery, so I dragged my personal lubricant up onto my clit and began to work.

Carter's grunts became more insistent, more urgent, as did my fingers. I braced myself agains the doorframe. If someone walked in on me at that moment, I would have zero explanation, but that thought didn't occur to me until later. In that moment, I was fixated on hearing every sound coming out of that bathroom to the point of being annoyed at the sound of my own soaked cunt.

My fingers moved inside me and curled around to my g-spot, and the meat of my palm pressed and shifted over my hooded clitoris. There was no less pee in my bladder than when I started, and the g-spot pressure was not relieving this issue. But that just made me hotter.

I could imagine opening the door, seeing Carter hold his erect cock. I would walk over to him, lift my foot past his face, and rest it upon the tank. Then I would wrap my hand around the back of his head, and pull his mouth against my cunt. Maybe I would pee, maybe I wouldn't.

This vision evaporated once I heard his grunting become pinched. A long, low groan and the sound of rapid stroking told me he was nearing orgasm. Meanwhile, I'm pinching and tugging on my poor nipple with painful force, and I've abandoned my g-spot to make wide, fast circles around my clit. I was going to cum.

Inside the bathroom I heard, three quick, hard Ung... Ung... Ungs. And I could practically feel the rope of cum landing on my neck and tits.

My hips began to buck wildly, and I didn't fight the orgasm as an entire afternoon of denial swelled from inside me and radiated outward. Even my nipples were humming as I shoved my hand up and down inside my panties. I felt dizzy, like I was going to fall backward... so I tried to manage and quiet my breath as I arched back onto the carpet, my heels still under my bum, my quads stretched, and my hand going for that second orgasm.

I came again. Smaller this time, and the waist band of my panties snapped against my skin as I pulled my hand free and immediately smelled my fingers. Hot, fresh pussy. Musky and wet. I sucked my fingers clean as I lay there catching my breath. I've always loved the way I taste after I cum. Makes me feel like such a naughty, dirty girl.

From the bathroom, I could hear the sound of something on the floor, toilet paper probably, cleaning up ejaculate.

I became hyperaware of my bladder and the pressure within. As I twisted and sat up onto my knees, I immediately felt like I was going to pee. Sitting there, holding my hands over my groin, as if that would in away way help, I listened painfully as Carter flushed the toilet... pumped the soap... washed his hands... did fuck if I know for almost a goddamn minute while I'm bouncing in place, mostly naked, trying not to ruin my future in-laws' carpet... Then the light went off, and the door closed.

I was not quiet when I entered, hit the lock on Carter's door, and squatted over the potty. My panties hardly cleared the seat before my stream hit the water, and I relieved myself. There was a euphoria that came with peeing after holding, and I closed my eyes, held my breasts and teased my nipples. I didn't try for another orgasm, though I could easily have had one. I just wanted to get back to bed. I didn't like thinking of Carter laying in bed, certain I was now in the bathroom where he just wanked it.

I scanned the floor for any signs of cum, but he had been thorough. I wouldn't have thought that of him. Liam, yes. Carter, no.

Pulling my three squares of top shelf toilet paper, I wiped and flushed and removed my damp panties entirely. I washed my hands, and that's when I saw my afternoon panties sitting on the counter next to the sink. I lifted them. They were damp.

What the fuck.

I lifted them to my nose, and my scent was not particularly prominent. But the crotch in particular had been washed out.

What kind of kinky shit had Carter been up to? And why was I biting my lip and breathing harder?

Christmas ended without further incidents, though Carter's eyes found mine almost as frequently as mine found his. And though the clean clothes I didn't change into ended up in my suitcase, I never did get the rest of my workout clothes back.

12