All Comments on 'The Billy becomes Billie Story'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Well, that was different!!!!

Not a normal category that I would read but I have enjoyed your other works. Not quite sure what to make of it, but it didn't float my boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

it was a wonderful story of sissy boy love. I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
commical

it started out ok, but the relationship seemed to be on fast forward. I felt like it was completely rushed, like you lost interest and just wanted to get it done. There were a lot of good ideas and possibilities that were never even slightly expanded, never mind fully explored.

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
ONE SWEET STORY

JUST A WONDERFUL STORY, SEE THAT IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 7 YEARS SINCE YOU WROTE IT, IF YOU ARE STILL WRITING, COULD YOU WRITE AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER TO IT, ABOUT HOW THE TWO COUPLES TURNED OUT...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, amazingly good

I don’t know why I clicked on this story when I looked at the authors page, and apart from a couple of places, the pace, progression, & writing style, this has to be one of the best stories I have read. I would have liked to see more, including who Mike is, the wedding/s, Billie’s work progression/wage rises, and perhaps some more exploration of the relationship, etc.

I didn’t particularly like Dave’s dishonesty/unscrupulous behaviour in obtaining the boat, but that was integrated well into the story. I have opened a few tabs from the authors index page and after having read this one, I will have to select a few more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fake.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lucky. Most trannies have a tragic experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous