The Bimbo Fairy

Story Info
Beginner fairy is learning.
1k words
3.43
11.8k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

This story is purely fantasy! Thought it would be a fun story.. Hope you like it. All characters are above the age of eighteen. Oh the story is a thousand words.

***

Believe in reincarnation? No, I never gave it a second thought! For my serious lack in believing I could come back as a cat, my new form was chosen for me. I was the first Bimbo Fairy.

I suppose it could be worse, like being a feeder mouse for snakes. So with some reluctance I was given my wings.

Starter wings, fairies have to make the lives of three people better to get beautiful wings. Fame, money, knowledge and beauty were just some ways she could do just that. Taking a look at my new form took my breath away.

My tits were huge! Enormous! Pillows of lust, that gravity had no effect on. Perky taunt flesh, rosy areola and thick nipples. No surgery could come close. Honestly a little too big for my liking but not complaining. I had some extra junk in the trunk too. It jiggles when I walk and has a dimple on each cheek. I'm sure my ass had to be big so I would have balance. No doubt they gave me a body for sin.

The beautiful purple dress I wore was almost transparent. I was reincarnated into a Bimbo that was two inches tall.

Yep big lips, doe eyes, and glitter all around me. I would be the poster child for bimbos everywhere, if I was normal size. Honestly I hated women who made themselves into sex objects for men. So men would be my target. Finding them was easy, making them happy is next to impossible. They can't be happy with what they are given, sometimes the grass isn't as green as you thought.

Us fairies are never seen by humans, like a muse we're a whisper in the ear. Great this incredible, tiny body that won't be seen... what's the point? The job description was hazy if one existed at all. I'm sure with practice I'll be fine.

...

My first choice was a kind gentleman, giving and caring. He was an honest, faithful, hard working, every girl's perfect husband. His name was Ted. He had a problem though, a pretty big one if you ask me.. if you're not pleasing your wife, she's probably finding it somewhere else. Indeed she was doing just that, every day, right after hubby went to work. I had to give it to her, the guy had a huge cock!

My dilemma was how to help the poor bastard? Giving him a bigger cock wasn't going to do it. It would probably rip her in half, that's not making anyone happy. I remember when I was human I loved having my kitty kissed and licked. That's it! I'll make him an oral pussy pleaser!

I released my Bimbo fairy power into Ted. It took a lot of my energy and I hoped like hell it would work. Nothing happened, maybe I'm broke? Maybe I don't have power? So now I'm following him to see if it did any good.. Come to think of it, I could have just gifted him a wife who isn't a cheating slut. Oh well... guess I'm not as smart as I was a lifetime ago.

Waiting was killing me, my fingers hurt from crossing them. Finally Ted went home but then just before walking into his door..Poof... Ted was gone?

WTF? I was scared I might have killed a man. An absolutely gorgeous woman now stood where Ted once stood. Big boobs, bubble butt, platinum blonde hair she was smoking hot. Now what's this? Ted's wife is kissing him, passionately! Running her hands all up and down his new body. She's hot for him now! I did it!

At least I thought I did it. Ted's whore wife had promised her on the side guy a threesome with a girlfriend of hers.

Yes you guessed it Ted was now the girlfriend. I'm really a Bimbo only a woman can lick a woman and know how! I really need to put some thought into these wishes. Serious thought!

Omg the wife's, on the side guy, has a monster cock! I'm staying to see what happens. It just might get interesting!

I felt a little like a pervert looking in the windows, but the thought was stolen from me when Ted's wife started stripping her friend, her husband who really did have nice tits now. The slutty lingerie Ted was wearing was pink, showing lots of flesh while trying to cover his assets. You could make out every detail of her new body.

Ted, let's call her Teddy now, looked angry, he did just find out his wife is a cheating slut. However his submissive nature carried over into Teddy. She was bent to the will of her lesbian friend and guided into the bedroom. Teddy's wife was very sexy, slutty deep kissing and heavy petting got both girls hot. Teddy's head was spinning as her lingerie hit the floor.

Linda, that's the sluts name, Was massaging Teddy's huge tits tweaking the nipples making them diamond hard. With a good push Teddy found herself on her back, in the middle of the bed. A massive cock by her head, her slut wife closing the gap between her mouth and Teddy's shaven mound. A moan escaped when it made contact. Ted now had a very big cock in his mouth. The guy was rough, pushing his cock further into Teddy's mouth.

Linda's pussy eating technique was perfect. With quick licks and nibbles, Teddy is about to have her first female orgasam, with a big cock filling her throat. I could see the power of it ripping through Teddy. Oh lucky day Teddy is multiorgsmic and a suirter.

God Teddy is sucking cock like a pro. Her glistening saliva was a blur, on the cock that was facefucking her. Teddy can't stop cumming.

More to come

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers