The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Alan

Story Info
They all get it in the end.
2.2k words
4.24
5.3k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Here we go again, so if you think the story below is a successful mission, or a failure please put it in the comment area along with a name you would like to see. I'm enjoying writing these however they will soon come to an end. I have a few other stories I would like to share. In the meantime enjoy! All characters are above the age of eighteen.

***

The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Alan

I was very nervous to face the council. This hard cock is really distracting. It's no wonder men think about sex so much. I was aroused, scratch that, very turned on. Watching those girls together got me hot. Also everytime I face the council I have an orgasm in front of them. So embarrassing, I just want to get a mission right. So I jerked my cock off while I waited like a brainless bimbo.

There I stood awaiting my fate, knees knocking my orgasm on it's crest. Praise was the first thing that pierced my eardrums. A smile consumed my face as my vagina contracted and the wave of the orgasm washed over me. I was congratulated on my last mission, and the cock I once had...was now gone. The council informed me that everytime I got it right a wrong would be taken away...however when I got it wrong, yeah you guessed it. I would suffer for it.

I felt so much better without that cock. Strangely I enjoyed feeling Luke when he came. Having a cock gave me confidence, manly confidence. I also thought about sex too much. Speaking of sex, Luke must have hit a dry spell.

So after a triumphant exit, I swear it took me forever to find my next mission. Alan was a bad boy, in his youth. It followed him still, married, well to do with nothing to complain about. A beauty for a wife who could have easily been a model for F.H.M. DD's with an hourglass and an onion for a butt. So I know you're asking yourself what his desire was? I wish I knew! Three weeks reading Alan, he seemed content, he did wish his wife was a bit more adventurous in the bedroom. When they did have sex it stayed pretty much vanilla. Blow jobs were few and far between. If he suggested trying something different she would shoot it down. After giving it some thought, I could possibly help him out.

In order to help Alan I had to use my magic on his beautiful wife. I conjured up a spell that would lower her inhibitions and put a fire in her belly. I also put a strong aphrodisiac in it. I felt good about this, confidence charged up from my recent success.

God Tracy, Alan's wife is so hot I wanna fuck her. I cast the charm and sat back to watch Alan's dream wife come alive. Color bursting rainbows as the sun set in the warm autumn evening. She had left a few minutes before the movie they were watching ended, to change into her nightclothes.

Someone was feeling a bit randy tonight, Tracy had gone and dug out a lingerie set that Alan gave her for some special occasion a while back, that she wasn't comfortable wearing. With just enough lace and ribbon to not hide any of Tracy's delicious charms. She felt unusually naughty tonight as she shaved her sex.

Stockings and garters, g-string panties this is what whores wore Tracy thought. Oh and porn stars they wear them. Classy ladies wore them to the office and occasions that required a dress. The thrill Tracy felt as she rolled the silk up her smooth delicious legs, made her loins moist. The sleeved gloves that reminded her of fishnet's, turned her on even further. She finished up the ensemble with knee high stiletto heels. She had to adjust to them at first, unsure steps and some wobbling around, showed how she never wore heels.

Her pussy was an inferno, she felt her arousal run down the inside of her thighs. Applying a bit of slutty makeup, her mind began to wander. Recalling all the times Alan had pressured her to do things only common whores would do. Then her thought changed to if he wants a whore... I'm going to give him a whore.

With a few finishing touches to her flawless face, caked with makeup, she did resemble the hookers and the porn stars she could remember seeing. She heard Alan rustling around down stairs, he would be joining her shortly. She quickly assumed a pose on the bed. She oozed sex without trying. Damn she's making me wet.

Alan entered the bedroom, his jaw instantly falling to the area rug below, eyes bulging out of his skull. He drank her in! She flashed him a seductive smile, as she motioned him over with a single finger.

Alan acted like he was hypnotized, his response was delayed, drinking in her body. Alan grabbed the nearby camera and began to take pictures of his wife posing sexy for him. The tent-pole inside the boxers he had put back on, could be seen from the surface of Jupiter. She was eating up the attention, each pose being more provocative than the one before. She parted the lips of her rather wet pussy showing no shame, Alan was doing his best to fill the eight gigabyte SD card inside the digital camera he held.

Tracy rolled off the bed and started to gyrate her hips, this made her tits bounce in the almost transparent lingerie. Alan laid on the bed, getting it all on video. She did her best to arouse her husband, letting her body do the talking. She never before would consider doing such things. It aroused her so much now, driving her to take it further. Quickly she grabbed her realistic looking dildo from her panty drawer along with a sash she used to secure housecoats around her waist with. With a firm grip on "ol reliable", she seductively ran the fat mushroom head between the cleavage of her tits, noticing the nipples she was putting on display could cut glass.

.........................................

Alan was really enjoying her show, he briefly asked himself if she was feeling ok, until she poured it on. She was getting nasty with her toy, fellating it, dripping her saliva down that made her breast shine even more. Fuck my cock was harder than it has been in a long time, she just didn't excite me like she used to, until tonight.

This was a different woman, lust filled, extremely aroused and hopefully pliable enough to talk her into a little anal. Was her toy larger than my cock and was it black? I didn't even know she possessed such a thing.

........................................

God, I was sweating a little, my g-string soaked as my arousal ran streaks down my thighs. I was on fucking fire, easily engulfing my toy into my throat liking the way it stretched it. Over and over swallowing the bulbous head down to the fake balls. Feeling the thick veins and fat contours run back and forth over my tongue. Pulling it free, shining from the spit that seemed to be everywhere. Yes I'm a bit of a cock snob, my Alan, God love him, just couldn't bring me to climax. Often I faked it and rubbed one out when he slept, or just went without. Until I brought my friend home. It was like it was supposed to be black for some reason. I didn't give it much thought myself. Then the first time I came! Instantly changed my thinking. So my toy fills in for Alan, in fact I also learned I was able to squirt. Or it made me squirt, however you wanna look at it.

Fuck, my thoughts of fucking my husband with my toy made me drip down my leg even more. My show was raunchy now, as the toy went into my throat then into my pussy. Showing him that I do like giving head, but receiving it, is nice too. Often I have one of my girlfriends for lunch. We dine between each other's legs. I don't consider it cheating 'cause I know he would watch, encourage it, direct it and be the meat between the bread so to speak. That's girl time though girls just know how to eat pussy better guys sorry.

I dropped my toy between his legs, taking the sash and wrapping it around his wrists. My father was a sailor and he taught me how to tie rope. I secured his arms to the head rail that was solid rot iron. He's not going anywhere. I slinked away grabbing his belt off the floor. I then rubbed my tits slowly down his body. His ankle was briefly buried in cleavage as I hooked his foot to the matching footboard. His eyes showed a bit of fear but arousal beat that out fast. I knew he needed to cum. Well he's going to give me mine first.

With a little twist, I was able to lower my dripping pussy to his lips. He started to object but that was drowned out by the weight of my hips. He wouldn't know his way around a vagina with a map. I mostly just wanted to sit and force him to do it. He garbled protests, however my cunt was not getting denied.

I rode his face for like twelve minutes, I came twice. His poor prick throbbing in his jockies. I teased it while he serviced my aching sex. Ripping them away and letting it free enhanced his tongue bath of my slippery folds. I started to really tease him, playing with his dick until just before... then stop. I laughed a bit maniacally, as I denied his orgasm. He was really learning quickly how to encourage me with his tongue talents improving exponentially. I teased, licked and tormented that piece of flesh like it did to me. He was soon begging me, sending vibrations into my womb. I came, squirting onto his already wet face. Wonder if that's the way the guy on pornos, the ones that cum on the girls faces, feels like when he does it. Alan came in my mouth on our honeymoon without warning. So just a little payback was all, speaking of payback. I focused my attention on his balls and taint. I left thick trails of saliva everywhere my tongue went. As it closed the gap to his ass, he let off a moan. Another vibration and orgasm god I wanted this to last forever.

I started using hands and fingers in my play, every time I accidentally ran a finger across his puckered hole he would moan. I let one hand slip away to retrieve the toy I dropped. Gripping it firmly, while keeping it hidden from his view. I rubbed the fat mushroom of the toy lightly on his balls and lightly slid it across his hole. I repeated this action several times. Edging his cock with my nails.

"Come on baby eat my cunt, show me you love me by making me cum." I said without thinking while my cunt pressed down hard on his waiting lips and tongue. "That's better baby get that tongue in deep, good boy!" I was not sure where that came from but it worked. He was getting me close again, I pulled away, calmed down, then sat right back where I was. Making him edge me. I wanted to fill his mouth with my next orgasm.

Without fuss, he began reacting to the phallus that was edged in him. Maybe he thought it to be my fingers, as I watched it's glistening thickness tease his asshole. I coated the head once again with an abundant amount of spit. Then I teased just his hole with it all the while telling him how to service my sex. My orgasm hit as I pushed the fat head of my toy into his spit-lubed ass.

Instantly he tried to buck and squirm away, my knots combined with my weight, left him nowhere to go. The thick shaft started stretching open his hole, as I pushed another inch in. His back arched, or attempted to, as I fed inch after inch in until he had it balls deep.

A big smile was on my face as I pulled it from the depths of his anus. Only to slide it back snugly balls deep. I was fucking my husband with my big black dildo. The part that made me wonder was when he started moaning. Every time I got it balls deep a little moan would vibrate my vulva. God, he was really learning how to eat pussy now, as I fucked him he licked me even better, I came into his mouth it was a good squirt. I heard him gag but I just sat right back down.

He responded well to the thick cock that filled his ass over and over. Even going as far as to push back like a whore begging to be fucked. So that's exactly what I did for two and a half hours I gaped his ass as he serviced my cunt. I lost count of the orgasm's I had. Finally we both passed out from exhaustion.

Wow that was one of the hotter sex scenes I've witnessed as a Bimbo Fairy. I masturbated to it the entire time I watched it. Wow! I felt good about this. I went to turn in my report.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers