The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Rogue777

Story Info
The Pecker Wrecked 'Em.
1.5k words
4
3.9k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hi again readers,

First a shout out to all who participated in the last story!

Thanks!

I found it fun. I hope you did, with your help I'm able to really have fun with writing the stories! A huge shout out to: Rogue777 who wasn't only correct but was brave enough to allow me to use their screen name. In my defense I wrote the story before selecting, and simply inserted it where it needed to be. So please don't take offense and thank you for being a great sport!

Cirkle7

I wanted to change this challenge up a bit! So I want you, the reader, to guess if The Bimbo Fairy was successful in her mission or if she failed. Obviously the conclusion is in the next story...so no one knows the outcome but yours truly. The readers who guess the right outcome in the comment line and rate the story, will be mentioned in the preface of the next story. Of course mention a name in the comment and it may be chosen for the next installment of The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles. Be warned about using your screen name again.

Cirkle7

Every character is over the age of 18.

For My Muse

The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Rogue777

Again I waited for the council to deliberate, and to be brought before them. It was taking a long time, I began to get turned on. It was then I was called before the council. They called me a dumb Bimbo. Well I am...

As it turned out, dropping some of Luke's pleasures, learning to levitate the bag, was bad. I also shouldn't have dumped the bag all out at once, so I was punished.

I found out that Luke will never achieve those few emissions that I lost. Also it was not my mission to assign his fetish. Now, Luke can only cum having interracial gay sex, dressed in lingerie. I was listening to the council raise their voice, call me names and telling me how stupid I was. All the while I was rubbing my legs together in order to stimulate myself more. The shameful part was that my transparent purple pixie dress hid nothing from view, I was getting off while the council berated me, little did I know I was a squirter. The council witnessed it all, why was this happening?

As my punishment I was to feel every one of Luke's orgasms as if I were there. Oh that's going to add a challenge keeping what little brain power I had, focused. He must have had one while I was before the council. Because I did!

My next target was again chosen for me. Rogue777 was his name. I'm shortening it to Rogue. I've discovered that directions in this realm are always hazy, but eventually I found my target. Rogue777, an average fellow, brown hair parted down the middle that framed a quite handsome face. The plus was he had a six pack not a beer gut. After the trouble of my recent failure, I wanted to get this right.

Ok, to set the story straight for you I can only read minds. I do not know the target's true heart's desire, if we did what would be my purpose? Being a bimbo does not help me, I fear what another failure will mean. Will I ever make it on the council? Will I ever get my real wings? These are things all fairies strive for.

After a week of trying to get a good read on Rogue, I was confused, he wished for so many things. The thing he wished for more than once was to have another penis to please his wife with. He failed to bring her to orgasm with the penis he had. That when limp always hung to the left. You see he was not comfortable with the idea of having another man in the room, so his dilemma was now my focus.

I decided to grant his wish, for another hard cock to please his wife with.

He was at work when he received his wish. Sitting at his desk when he felt his slacks begin forming a tent as he sat in front of the computer. His panic and embarrassment both showed. Quickly thinking, he grabbed a magazine and held it carefully to hide his crotch while rushing to the restroom. With luck the restroom was empty, so Rogue hurried into the first stall. Fear and panic filled him as he viewed his new appendage.

After coming to grips with what he was seeing, Rogue reached down, gripped the shaft and slowly started stroking. His mind raced from one fantasy to another while his hand experienced the feel of a COCK! It was truly a beautiful penis, nine and three-quarters inches long, circumcised and about three and a quarter inches in diameter. Rogue began playing with his toy, it was larger than his original cock. A soft mushroom cap and thick veins gave this member a glow, overshadowing his other cock. Another wish floated through his mind just then, he wished it was his true cock. Shrugging that thought away, he began to fantasize about the dirty things he was going to do to his unsuspecting wife.

He was full on masterbating! The new cock! His other cock was not slow to catch up. He then decided to incorporate his other hand by grabbing his old cock. So now using both hands, individually stroking each cock, at the same pace, at different paces, even stroking one up while he stroked the other downwards. Sensations that washed through him quickly had his old cook spitting...

Hold the fuck on... apparently Luke must be having a "O"...Excuse me a sec...OMG I can picture him dressed as a sissy, getting fucked by a BBC... Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Damn that was a toe curler! I think I came the same time that Luke did.

Ok so where was I... Oh Yeah... so Rogue was edging his new toy while his old one bubbled it's hot liquid down his knuckles. The gifted cock, after a few more quick strokes and a fantasy I am too embarrassed to share, mimicked the other. The new cock, even after jetting seven ropes of cum down the hand jerking it had remained hard! It wasn't losing any girth or deflating, again panic washed over Rogue. The process was consuming his lunch hour. He needed to think of something quick. Washing his hands he rubbed soapy digits into each eye, winced in pain and rinsed them. Quickly he rubbed the wet fingers through his hair. He emerged looking a little worse for wear and a little weak in the knees.

Nice! Rogue has acting talent! He found his boss and easily convinced him that his going home was best for everyone!

The soap in the eye trick worked! He soon was headed home and I used my magic to help him get there safe. He was far too busy putting a new spin on the term distracted driving! Honestly, I think his hands were in his lap longer than they were on the wheel.

Triumphantly parking in his three car garage, that was attached to his seven bedroom three bath house. Seems like daddy brings home the bacon! He stripped naked after getting in the door, and began the lust filled hunt for his wife. With both of his cocks hard and ready.

Opening the door to his master bedroom then stopping dead in his tracks. There, consuming most of the king sized bed, was a man, with dark skin. The cock the stranger had was as big as Rogue's new cock. While his brain processed what his eyes watched, his wife's head appeared over the shoulder of her lover. Her moans stifled in the soundproof room. Now we know why we couldn't hear her.

She noticed it right away, not like you could hide it, his wife smiled while she moaned. She never intended to cheat, the man that was servicing her, was there to fix the ice maker. Linda, Rogue's wife was just out of the shower and the horniest she had ever been. When he rang the doorbell. She just couldn't help herself. Linda stretched her arm out and motioned him over to the bed with a seductive finger. He followed like he was in trace until he found himself on the bed, joining the pair. The sex turned downright boiling hot! I never knew so many positions could exist between three people. They could fill another kamasutra with what I witnessed. Things I'll never be able to unsee!

I headed to the council to turn in my report. Very nervous!

***

I would really like a few more people to be brave enough to comment...come on we all could use a laugh now and then plus it is going to be fun! The challenges will get harder. If you don't want to use a name you're using, make it someone you hate! Let's put the fun back into fundamental.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers