The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Luke

Story Info
This ones in the bag.
1.1k words
4.24
4.4k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Ok readers... I thought this idea would be fun because it adds a challenge to the read. So I devised a little contest. In the story below is the phrase " Man That Juicy Cock Sucker Likes Em Big". It will appear in every story of The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles. What I want is readers that find it, to comment with the paragraph number it appears in, a name for the Bimbo Fairy's next target and to rate the story.. The winner with all three will be chosen at random and mentioned in the preface of the next story. Of course what diabolical and sinister things I dream to do to that name is anyone's guess so if it's your screen name be warned .. if you are a follower you know what direction my stories usually head into. Let's have some fun!

Cirkle 7

Ok now for the normal BS... It's advised to read the last story. I will do a bit of a catch up to refresh....Also I'm starting The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles, written for laughter, impossible situations, major failures and fun. Please help me continue it if you like where it's going. All characters are above the age of eighteen. This story is pure fantasy.

For my muse!

The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Target Luke

Wow that went south fast for poor Teddy! After his brutal face fuck his wifes guy on the side took his anal cherry. Yep just pulled his cock out it was dripping with Teddy's saliva, and shoved it right up his ass! His wife was spreading his cheeks to help, while Teddy used his new beaver eating talent on his wife as she reciprocated. Flat on his back with his legs held up by the guy, until Teddy had another orgasm. There's no way I succeeded in this mission.

I blew it! I knew the fairy council would probably take my starter wings away. However after my report to them I was congratulated! I was astonished I thought they would be furious! It turned out that what made Teddy's heart happy was being a woman. I can't believe that I was so lucky! With my first success the council selected my next assignment for me, his name was Luke.

His problem was he was thirty and a virgin! He has never cum, not from wet dreams or even masterbating. The council in some mishap had every ejaculation of Luke's, and it was my duty to deliver them.

The bag that held all of those pleasures awaiting Luke, was gigantic! Me being only two inches tall, everything's huge!

I spilled a few learning to levitate it, I figured he would never miss them, right?

After some hazy directions I located my target. He currently was working his job and appeared busy. With no need to hurry I waited. While reading Luke, I found he had a few friends and was a recluse. He didn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend or the desire to find one. Never considered masterbating or porn, I had to deliver the orgasam while he was in the state of arousal. My dilemma was how to get him there.

While driving home I sat on Luke's shoulder, of course he couldn't see me or the bag while I whispered in his ear. Let's see what's all the hype about porn? Pick a porn before going home. Grab a porn and a pizza. Thirty reasons why watching porn is healthy. All suggestions included watching porn. Luke with fear pulled into a seedy lot with a porn store on it. I went in with him. He was nervous and scared, he almost left twice. It took a lot of my magic to convince him to just grab one and go.

Grabbing the first movie he saw without looking and rushing up to the cashier he stuttered his request to purchase the movie. The man behind the counter picked up the movie, smiled strangely at Luke and told him the total. Using his credit card Luke was able to be finished in record time. He was proud that he could accomplish such a feat. Happy to now be pulling into his driveway, he looked forward to the rest of the night. He showered and ate before the movie.

Stripping down to his birthday suit showed me his body. He was average six foot,brown hair not attractive nor ugly. His penis was about three inches bigger than I was and my tits were as big around as his shaft. Not impressive but who am I to judge? The fact that the cover of the movie contained no women didn't prevent his rush to get this started. I had no knowledge of his sexual preference because Luke didn't know what he liked.

Credits began to roll while Luke made himself comfortable. I sat close to his ear while levitating the bag directly above his naked form. The first scene of the movie had an Adonis in it! A dark skinned mountain with a baseball bat for a cock. The other actor was a white guy but he was wearing female lingerie? WTF? Cross-dressers? Luke had inadvertently grabbed a interaicial gay porn with cross-dressers and black bulls. This should be interesting.

Ten minutes into the scene and Luke was not getting aroused by the steamy action he watched. So again I incorporated my magic and began whispering in Luke's ear. Saying naughty things like, "doesn't that big black cock look delicious? Man he can sure get a lot of that meat in his mouth. Look how much he's drooling on that thick pecker. Man that juicy cock sucker likes 'em big."

Luke's cock began to show signs of arousal, so I decided to wait until Luke reached his peak before emptying the bag that floated above his head. I whispered to him about how to pleasure himself. Luke took his cock in hand and began to slowly stroke himself. As the action picked up in the movie Luke's speed picked up.

After changing positions the black man was behind the cross dresser and beginning to insert his penis into his ass. The anal action on the screen was hot. The massive penis of the Adonis stretched open the whores asshole making her moan like she was in heat. Luke was quickly reaching his climax. I turned the bag upside down.

Luke's response was immediate. He came all over himself the most spunk I've ever seen released from a human being. He looked like he was at a circle jerk as the pivot man. Another orgasm hit Luke right after his first and splattered all over his chest, a massive amount was starting to run onto the sheets below.

I left immediately patting myself on my back, rushing to give my report to the council.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers