The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Shyla

Story Info
Finding what was never lost.
3.4k words
4.88
4.3k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Shyla

Hi again readers! Wow! I'm happy you liked Alan! It was fun to write that one, sorta wrote itself! Anyway thanks for the feedback and the likes. I'll do my best to make every story better than the last.

Shyla, this story is for you! Thanks for reading!

Now onto the good stuff.... So again we're playin the game to guess if the story below is a successful mission for our hero The Bimbo Fairy or if the mission fails? Just write your guess in the comment area, with a name to be the next target. If you guess right and are selected, then I use that name and give you a shout out! Ok?

Everyone in this story is above the age of eighteen.

For my muse!

*

The Bimbo Fairy Chronicles: Shyla

Sorry for the little pause there guys. I had to stop to catch my breath. I rubbed one out after watching the tables getting turned on Alan. Witnessing that transpire was better than any porn I've ever seen. I could smell the lust in the air! Between you and me, it made me drip down my legs, and having a mind blowing orgasm from it felt great. Even better was having my orgasm just when Luke was getting his boipussy stretched and having one of his own. God he loves his cocks huge! I lost some of his O's in a previous mission, so I was punished by experiencing his right along with him. If you were wondering why I was coming so hard, or did I forget to mention that? Damn I am a Bimbo, and mildly surprised I can do half the things I do!

Brain fart! So, as you may have surmised, I'm waiting to be brought in front of the council. I'm uncertain of the outcome but I believe I was successful. The punishments like having Luke's orgasms, I received from previous failures. They can be anything and happen out of the clear blue sky also they can be rather distracting. Yes, they feel great but the timing is sometimes off!

Standing now, in front of the council, with my knees knocking and secreting moisture down my legs. Why do the council members make me feel this way? Standing there balancing on the edge of a big one just knowing I'm going to cum when they judge me. I was scared.

"Another failure! You were not supposed to use your magic on Alan's wife! Now Alan has been made a cuckold and feminized. Tracy is now a hot wife who only sleeps with very well endowed black men." Hope drained from me, in a blink.

I of course had my orgasm right when they delivered the news. Rivers chasing each other down my legs. I feared the punishment that they would hand down, knowing it was going to be severe.

"Your punishment is that you will be visible to the person we assign to you. Your target will be able to see and hear you. This is the lowest a fairy can sink. You must get the next mission right or you will be reassigned to a position that suits you better." Tears ran down my face as I processed the information they gave.

"Here are the details for your next mission, the very best of luck to you." The gavel fell and I crawled out of the room looking worse for wear.

I composed myself the best I could and read the file. My mission just happened to be one of my old friends' children . I vaguely remembered the cutie at the age of two, but now she was thirty five. I found Shyla rather easily, she was a beautiful woman. Well off, without a need in the world. Well that is except for one.

I looked in on her out of sight. I didn't want to scare her off. I mean it's not every day a two inch fairy, built like a shit brick house, makes themselves known. I didn't want to be hit with flyswatter left for dead, frighten the poor girl or kill her from shock! I had to be smooth!

Shyla, as I mentioned, is a very pretty lady. Very chesty, surpassing yours truly. She carried a bit of weight but she did it better than anyone else I knew. Chocolate pools for eyes, that you could just see yourself floating in. The greatest feature Shyla possessed was her amazing personality! Always a giving person, without ever asking for it in return. After reading her, I found that Shyla had been married once before, to an alcoholic. She loved him with all her heart.

The church she attended was led by people that were not working for any higher power I was aware of. In fact some of them were evil. They hid the devious activities well from the congregation. They did not like Jess because he saw right through the facade. When Jess suggested another church Shyla refused. Now with pressure from a cult like church combined with pressure from family and friends, left her little for choices. She regretfully ended the relationship.

It was later, out of nowhere that Shyla received an apology email from her true love. He had stated that he had beat the addiction to alcohol and was apparently working his steps. Shyla's heart soared reading the message, she no longer belonged to that cult, they got what was coming to them. Now the man she often wished she could have a second chance with, the only man she ever loved, made contact.

It broke my heart to see the happy and sad moments of her life. She was the daughter of my old friend. I'm sure I can make that heart happy once again. It was going to be a challenge, the first thing I had to do was find this guy she held dear to her heart and see if he had any feelings for her.

This was going to take some detective work. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so it was some time before I located him.

He was indeed sober for the last three years. He had his share of heartache and disappointment as well. Knowing he could not see me I got close to get a good read. Jess is a very handsome man with baby blue eyes that you find yourself getting lost in. Average body and height, a great jawline and cheeks that were just shy of having dimples. I could easily see why Shyla was attracted to him. I'm sure that he had his choice of women in the day, however alcohol had left its mark. He was tired and void of hope, often he wished his life would end. Losing Shyla had completely devastated him.

I know, she didn't know this new detail. She is going to die when she finds out. This mission could be a piece of cake..... but that's what I thought last time.

Ok so my issue was how to get these people together? Feeling I had a good read on Jess, I returned to find Shyla alone at home, sitting on the edge of another lonely heartbreak.

Tears filled my eyes watching her heart fall into ruin. It was at that moment I decided to roll with an idea. Throwing caution to the wind, because I couldn't watch this anymore without wanting some Jim Jones punch. I hurriedly cast the spell.

Low and behold another message appeared as if by magic. Jess was going to be in town, his company headquarters were about twenty minutes from where Shyla lived. She mustered up some courage and responded rather flirtatiously, finishing the message with her phone number. She fidgeted while waiting for any reply. It didn't come as quickly as she had hoped, but after agonizing for hours it arrived.

"Sure, let's get some lunch, there's a really good Italian place between us on Front Ave; I'll be waiting there for you at one. Here is my number in case something comes up." She read it over and over while pinching herself, not believing the words on the screen.

I have to pause here to say, I've never seen anyone move as fast as she did. It was like seeing a bolt of lightning strike. Shyla launched herself out of the chair, in a panicked frenzy, towards the bathroom. A trail of clothing lay in the dust behind her manic dash. Her primary thought was to shave the thick thatch of bristles off her delta.

The shower felt invigorating as she watched the bubbles of soap cascade down her very big rack. I noticed that both her nipples were pierced, maybe Shyla is not so shy.....anymore? This could get interesting soon! I stayed out of sight, watching her lather up what looked like it would take a weed whacked to clear. Shyla was a pro, having it baby butt smooth in no time. Sliding two fingers inside her quite wet box as she fantasized about the possibilities with Jess.

With the ability to recognize a bitch in heat, I chose now to make my presence known, because she was turning me on.

I was uncertain how I was going to do this nor do I know how she is heating me up. I'm so very wet. Maybe it's the cascading bubbles that make her huge tits pop out, yes I'm going to fuck her! I hope she puts up a struggle.

First I cast a spell that put her in a dream-like state that would equal being hypnotically suggestible. I had her mind thinking everything is perfectly normal, not to worry about what was about to transpire. I left the impression that we were old friends and roommates to put her at ease around me.

Then, and I'll probably get in trouble for this, I cast a second spell increasing my size. Now I stood as tall as Shyla, in fact we could be sisters except for hair color.

I greeted her, acting as if I'd just walked in the bathroom. She returned my greeting rather lethargically, seemed like she was still feeling the spell as I shucked my nearly transparent fairy dress, making my tits bounce a bit. Sliding open the shower door, I noticed she faced me wearing a beautiful smile.

I smiled back as I took the soap from her adding even more lather to what she already worked up. She moaned as I caressed her breasts thinking it felt just like playing with mine. Sliding my hands down the contours of her body, enjoying each curve made heart rate quicken. She was hot, gasping for breath as my fingers dove down to her sex, leaving flames in their wake.

Shyla whispered, "I'm not sure about this." She did nothing to prevent my exploration of her body. My hand continued downwards, inspecting her fresh shave feeling smooth as it looked. She withdrew her fingers so I filled her with mine. Her pussy was tight, squeezing my fingers while pulling them in. I was met with resistance trying to pull them out; her muscles attempted to hold them in. I pressed my bubbled lips to hers pushing my tongue into her mouth. Exchanging kisses while I played. Kissing ignited the passion inside Shyla, she tried to resist but the effort was futile.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable." I whispered seductively in her ear, trailing my lips down the slope of her neck. She released my digits, I shut down the water after she rinsed off.

I guided her out of the tub, drying our bodies with speed. I grabbed her hand, gave it a squeeze, and pulled her towards the bedroom. Shyla was coming out of her fog while she thanked me for my help.

I lay her down on the bed, she voiced some weak protests. I knew better, Shyla often fantasized about being with another woman. The effort to stop my onslaught did not exist, her legs slowly spread open to entice my advance.

I began by kissing those magnificent tits. I bathed them in licks and nibbles until her nipples could cut glass. I really liked teasing her by pulling her piercings. My hands toyed with her mounds while my lips found their way down to her waiting sex. The taste of fine wine would accurately describe the flow that was running down to her ass. I cleaned her quickly, then devoured her delicious cunt. She thrashed about, shouting a jumble of words that made no sense. I had her on the edge of ecstasy while she thrashed and begged.

She garbled a wish that I finish her. Filling her fists with the sheet below ringing the sensation to its crest. My finger glided over her spot and triggered her release. She's a squirter! Holding my face, by my hair, tightly to her groin attempting to cram it in.

Soon we lay there in the afterglow, as she caught her breath. She confessed that she had never done that before. The impression that I was her roommate and friend working better than I hoped. I tickled her hot flesh with my nails.

She told me everything that happened, already knowing what that was. I continued to play with her body. She was really wound up following my lead, using her nails on my sensitive nipples. She enjoyed exploring my body. She teased and played with my big tits much like I did to her. Her eyes focused on the twin peaks on my chest. Her other hand ventured towards my weeping sex. Expertly penetrating my heated flesh. Her fingers stirred me up, easily finding my button. Shyly worked me on the edge until I crested over. We enjoyed each other the remainder of the evening, until she cuddled up in my arms and fell asleep. I watched her sleep as my heart yearned for her to find happiness. She had trust issues because of her past, who wouldn't?

If Shyla really wanted this "second time around" thing to work, she is going to have to forget the awful things that destroyed her marriage. That's where my magic couldn't help her, I knew, Shyla would have to repair that damage herself. Otherwise it wouldn't be real, it would be an elaborate performance, with me as the director. I knew by reading Shyla that it had to be the real thing or nothing?

I couldn't use my magic, however I could use my influence and the knowledge that Jess yearned for her, to my advantage. I would have a talk with her in the morning.

Her belief that our relationship spanned decades helped me. I woke Shyla with breakfast in bed and enough time to prepare for her date.

If she noticed my wings she kept it to herself. She ate as we laughed and joked about our shared past, that never was. Her trust in me grew enough for her to let me in on the rest of the secret I knew all about. After she finished recounting the story to me, I began my story to her.

"Shyla, you're my best friend, what happened last night was wonderful. I loved every minute and I would be lying if I said I didn't want it to happen again. I found out that Jess has never stopped loving you! He still does, very much. I must tell you he is broken inside without you. I'm not even sure if he will live much longer. You have to forget what happened. You lovers should have never been exposed to a cult or Jess's alcoholic father. He beat his addiction to win you back. Will you ever find it in yourself to fully trust and believe him? Because if you can't then you may as well call off that lunch, it will fail without both of those ingredients." I let the truth sink in a bit before I said, "Now do we get you dressed for this date or do we spend another depressing night here watching T.V.?"

Her smile spoke for her, she followed on my heels into another sexy lust filled shower session only this time I wouldn't let her orgasm break. I teased her to the brink three times, stopping suddenly when she needed it most. Fueling her lust.

Convincing her to finish up so she would be on time. I helped her select the outfit she would wear. The sexiest g-string, all but transparent aside from strings and the hint of a pair of lips right above her clit. A black corset, the old fashioned kind that laced up front and back. That took some doing but we finally wrangled her tits inside, leaving a spectacular display of cleavage to behold. The shortest skirt she owned, fell just shy of her knees. Stockings that stayed up without the suspender belt, white as virgin snow. Finishing with heels four inches high sparkling in the light that surrounded them. She looked like a walking wet dream.

I wished her luck as I waved goodbye. Instantly transforming back to my two inch self. Easily beating her to the location of the date. Shyla looked nervous as she entered, immediately recognizing Jess sitting in a booth.

I watched as she sashayed to the table, when Jess realized it was not the server approaching the table, instead his lost love, his smile beamed without effort. He quickly stood to greet Shyla with a big hug. She melted into his body as he held her tightly. Eternity could pass in a moment!

With reluctance they broke the embrace, and made themselves comfortable in the booth. While Shyla was getting in the booth, her skirt had pulled up and now proudly displayed her stocking tops. She blushed a bit but didn't correct the matter.

She enjoyed watching his eyes fall to the great expanse of her cleavage, down her curves to her legs. Several times during the course of the meal she had caught him looking at her naughty bits. Shyla liked toying with him, kicking her flirting into high gear. She may as well have been wearing a sign saying please fuck me.

They wrapped up lunch and we're talking together in the parking lot. The date was going better than either expected. Shyla's panties were wet! She could feel the dampness between thighs. She knew then she was going to take him to her pace and fuck him stupid.

She asked if he would like to see her place, and his answer came out before she finished the question. They both knew then what was going to happen. Happen it did, I witnessed two people, who truly love one another, make love. It was better than any romance novel.

They copulated voraciously for three hours, my knock on her bedroom door was the thing that had stopped them. Making sure that Jess would also be able to see me as I enlarged myself again. My fairy dress looked more like a naughty nightie. Shyla opened her door for me, naked, then returned to her lover.

Walking to the center of the room I blushed, Shyla quickly spoke up and introduced me, telling Jess the relationship we shared for years. I looked on from the foot of the bed as Shyla's fingers played with the phallus concealed under the thin sheet.

Idol chat continued while Shyla showed him how naughty she was now. With her finger she invited me between her legs. I jumped at the chance, instantly tasting their mixed fluids. Like my last meal, I ate Shyla's beautiful sex, while out of the corner of my eye I watched Jess enjoying the show. His cock throbbing the sheet taunt, over and over.

He was mad with desire so I removed my face from between her legs holding them open while I displayed her cunt to Jess. Licking his lips he positioned himself where I just lay. Aiming his rather impressive cock at the entrance of what he used to call heaven.

Slamming himself to the root, he took Shyla ravaging her in front of my eyes. Without blinking I watched his lust get the better of him. He fucked her with reckless abandon, putting all he had into each thrust.

Our threesome heated with every passing moment growing more and more intense as the hours ticked away. Finally I pulled myself free from the puzzle of arms and legs. Casting a spell that would make them forget meeting me. Returning to my normal size, not caring if I am reassigned, that mission was worth it.

With a prayer of luck I left Shyla there in the bed wearing nothing but a smile. I left her there with the hope for her happiness, always.

I went to fill out and turn in my report to the council.

Thanks Shyla I hope you like it! Happy reading


Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers