All Comments on 'The Bimbo Tails of Daisy Duwell Ch. 01'

by Cobaltofdark

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is such a fun good time read. Your characters are incredible and I love how tracing the tattoos on the Bimbos gives them the cues needed to possibly solve this mystery. All that’s missing is van with Mystery Machine on the side and a tiny dog with a huge head named Scrappy-do. This is a five star good time and I can’t wait get back to enjoying more of your story. Thanks for posting it.

Lexx xoxo

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdark8 months agoAuthor

Ty Lexx

I was particularly happy that I took the time for each tattoo to have a strength and negative to Daisy's curse, you'll see Bambi isn't as bad as Daisy due to how many tattoos Bambi has compared to Daisy.

RedjillRedjill8 months ago

Very hot sex. Enough plot to keep it moving, but not get in the way. Looking forward to the next one. Cobaltofdark is showing his talent, he's more than a one trick pony.

souperkev011souperkev0118 months ago

Can't wait for the next installment. It's so sad it's funny. Don't keep us waiting to long!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCobaltofdark@Cobaltofdark
Ugh if you want to know ask email me at cougar161@yahoo.com and I'll answer any question. Dashcougar on discord The reading order is as such: 1 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 2 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: And So We Fight 3 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: Our Teeth And A...