The Bimbofication of Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Daddy!" both girls said. and although they were red with embarrassment they also meant what they said.

When they got back to the apartment they first took showers to clean them up. As Nina got out of it, her mom had dressed in more normal clothes and was sitting by her computer. When Nina went over she saw the website her mom was on. "True hypnosis" was written with big letters as her mother was starting to create a user.

"Are you sure about this mom?"

"For the first time in weeks I feel relaxed. If this is what it takes I can live with getting fucked by that creepy guy."

"You know, he is a little creepy, but he also made us both feel better than I thought possible."

"Sadly you are right on that...but in the future we maybe should not go over at the same time."

"And what do you say if I think we should? I know it's all messed up but it was much better to do it with you compared to when I was alone with him."

"I don't know...maybe if you are okay with it I can do it too."

"I'm not okay with it - I want it that way and I want to do it with other men too!"

"Fuck...Hmmm... well first I guess I'll need to do these training videos and then we'll see."

As Nina logged in to her account she saw that new things had been added, but that it was locked for now.

"Premium videos which will increase your pleasure will be unlocked when the other five training videos have been completed."

As Nina saw it she was determined to unlock it, even if it would take a great deal of work. Luckily however she was no quitter and was ready to become the bestest bimbo!

__________

This was as I said my first dive into bimbofication. I might continue this story with Nina's and Mona's continued training or instead add another girl to start her training.

As always, constructive criticism is welcomed or suggestions on future story arcs.