The Bimbofication of Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mnhhg ghhuurkkllkk ghrruukkkuhhh ghhllluukkgugukk..." was all that Nina could say to her defense.

After a couple of minutes of face fucking Brian pulled her up by her hair and lay her down on her back on the bed.

"Time to try out that cunt of yours and take your virginity again as a normal girl."

He pulled her panties to the side and pushed his cock straight in not caring about Nina's comfort. Luckily she was wet from the anticipation and the face fuck but it still hurt a little as he started to fuck her. Soon however she was starting to enjoy it and it didn't take long for her to reach the edge. Unfortunately her training made it impossible to get over the edge and cum and she was getting more desperate and desperate to cum.

"Pleeeeaaasee Mr. Palmer say the words so I can cum!" she begged desperately.

"Mmmmhhh you want to cum huh? Well I want two things from you then!"

"Anything... pleeeeaaaseeeeee..."

"First you will start to call me 'Daddy' and secondly you will get your mom trained like you. Understood?"

"Yessss Daaaadddyyy!"

"Wellll then, bimbo girls have all the fun!"

As he said those magic words she immediately felt her brain go poff and become pink and fluffy. It was so good to be fucked by her new "Daddy" and she wanted to make him have the biggest and bestest orgasms. It didn't take long for herself to cum as she screamed out her pleasure to him.

"Start to ride me bimbo whore"

While climbing onto him she quickly realized she had those bad bad panties on her so she removed them as fast as she could, throwing them away into a corner of the bedroom. She then sank down on the yummy yummy cock that was so good in her cunt. It didn't take long for her to cum again and when Daddy told her to take it up her ass she did it instantly.

"Ohhhh Daaaadddyyy this is so super duper good in my ass!"

"Ride faster then, you dumb cow!"

"Yesss Dadddyyyyy...mmmmm... I'm gonna cum so hard from your ass fucking!"

Nina's ass spasmed around Brian's dick and he soon couldn't help but squirt up her ass. He however didn't want his time with Nina to stop yet so just as he saw her intelligence come back in her eyes he whispered "Bimbo girls have all the fun" in her ears. Her eyes immediately became free of any signs of intelligence.

"Ohhhh, Daddy that was so much fun...but why didn't I became intelugen...integlii...smart again?"

"I think you need to make me cum again, and you can start by cleaning my dick."

"Ohhh...you are so smart Daddy!"

Nina climbed of Brian's dick and started to suck it clean from his cum and her ass juices. It tasted a little strange but her bimbo mind didn't care. As she cleaned his dick Brian got his phone and looked at some porn. Soon he was hard again and told her to get on all four. As he started to fuck her from behind he spanked her ass hard.

"Aaahh oohhaaahhh...why are you spanking me Daddy? Have I been a bad girl?"

"Girls like you need to be spanked as they are getting fucked. Otherwise they can get hurt."

"Aaahh...mmnnhh...but it hurts when you do it Daddy! Will it hurt more if you stop?"

"Yes it will, especially for someone as dumb as you!"

"Okidoki Daddy, mnnhhh it starts to feel good now Daddy!"

"I told you so!"

Brian kept fucking her as Nina came and came on his cock. Her asshole was still gaping from the previous ass fuck and he felt the lust to try it again. Since Nina didn't seem to mind it he quickly changed hole and fucked her ass harder and harder with little regard to her wellbeing. Nina on the other hand was so deep into bimbo mode that the destruction of her ass felt good instead of painful. Bimbo girls should have gaping prolapsed asses after all!

"Get on your knees, I am gonna cum all over your face!"

Nina obeyed and soon she felt the cum shot all over her face and in her open mouth.

"Mmmmm... yummy Daddy!" she said just as her mind turned back to normal. As she did Brian pushed his cock into her mouth and made her taste it.

"Now, remember that I want your mom trained too!"

"Myeshm Dammddyhm" Nina replied with the dick still in her mouth.

"And don't clean the cum from your face, I want it to dry on your face."

After this he pulled out of her mouth and made her leave. It wasn't until Nina was back in her apartment that she realized she forgot her thong in Mr. Palmer's apartment. Not bothering to put on a new pair she quickly checked out the "Train another bimbo" page on the website.

"You want a bimbo friend? Show them this video and they will get the same training as you! Since you have chosen 'Part time Bimbo' your friend will also become this. After she has seen the video and pressed the nice green button she will turn into a bimbo for a one time use, and your first order will be what she needs to do to be returned to normal.

Of course you should make sure this is what she wants before you put her through the bimbo hypnosis training!"

Could she really do this to her mother? Lately her mother had been so stressed and this could help her relax and get some steam off. And if she wanted to go back to normal, she knew her mom had a lot of saved cash that they could use. When her mom finally did come home she was as always tired but still stressed from work. Pouring a glass of wine she almost looked close to crying.

"Hi mom, how is it?"

"I don't know...it feels like the job is killing me. I just want to relax and think of nothing that has to do with work."

"I might have something that could help you but it might be a bit too extreme for you. I found out about some hypnosis that really works and really empties your brain. Only downside is that it makes you dumb until you do something to get out of the state."

"Wow...Hmmm.. how dumb?"

"Like bimbo dumb mom."

"Ohhhh... I don't know..."

"But you get really happy when you do it and you feel really good!"

"Mmmnnnn... right now I could use some relaxation, that's for sure! Ok, but what do I need to do to get back to normal?"

"Normally it's something sexual to be honest...so it might make you non-interested..."

"Oh my god! What have you done?"

"First you need to remember I did everything voluntarily before you get freaked out...but I flashed a man and jerked him off and did some things online and welllll..."

"What did you do more? I'm not gonna be mad."

"I did have sex with a man...two times and one time was when I had normal intelligence to start with."

"To start with?"

"I begged him to turn me into a bimbo after a while since it's so much better that way."

Nina decided not to tell her mom she could only cum as a bimbo for now and maybe tell her later. She didn't want to freak her out more than she already was.

"Wow...this might be too much information to give to your mom! You sure you do it freely, and are you happy doing it?"

"Yes mom, I am very happy and I know it will help me with my stress when I get back to school. As for freely no one has really blackmailed me or anything like that. The training might have made me a little more adventurous, or slutty, but I like that. And there are ways to reverse it if you want!"

Once again she might have not told the whole truth since the reversal cost money, but once again she felt it could wait until later to tell her mom that part.

"Hmmm... I do want to relax...and despite the fact that I don't understand why I say it to my daughter I guess a little time being dumb would be nice."

"So you want to try?"

"I guess, but you'll make sure I don't do anything too crazy right?"

"Of course mom!"

"Ok, let me try it out then, although I doubt it will work."

Nina quickly got her computer and loaded the video. "Bimbo girls have all the fun" could soon be heard as her mom stared on the screen transfixed. 20 minutes later the video was over.

"Hmmm, I don't feel any different. Sure it works Nina?"

"You need to press the nice green button mom."

Sure enough a nice green button was on the screen with the words "Bimbofy me" on it. Mona quickly pressed it and her mind turned blank and fluffy. Her mouth opened and her eyes became dull as no thoughts could be found in her brain.

"Go fuck our neighbour Mr. Palmer." Nina whispered in her mother's ear.

"You sure that's a good idea? He is so old...."

"But his cock is so yummy and nice mommy slut."

"Oooohh...well I guess you have so much more brain than me. It's so hard to think right now. But I can't wear this can I? He will not want to fuck me dressed like this?"

Nina looked at her mother who had a very curvy body with DD cupped breasts, a still beautiful face and long blond hair, and thought that any guy would want to fuck her no matter what she wore as clothes. However she did want to make her have the whole bimbo experience and handed her the same clothes she had used the day before. On her mother's more round body it looked even more absurd but Mona liked it and swirled around in the mirror.

"Mommy, haven't you forgotten something?"

"Huh?"

"You are still wearing panties!"

"Ohhhh....how dimsy wimsy of me! I'd forget were my boobs were if they weren't so bouncy! Look Nina how they bounce!"

Nina did enjoy watching her normally intelligent and strict mom jump up and down with her breasts barely contained in the minimal bikini top.

"Mooommmm! Your panties are still on!"

"Riiiighht...mmmmhhh... panties are bad bad bad! Baddiest thing there is right!"

Finally Mona remembered to remove them.

"Ok, let's go over to Daddy and get you fucked!" Nina said.

"Oohhh...is your daddy gonna be there? I don't like him!"

Nina's parents had gone through a really bad divorce, and ever since she had turned 15 Nina had decided to almost always live with her mom.

"No, this is my new Daddy who is Mr. Palmer. You remember him with the yummy cock?"

"Mmmmmmm... I love yummy yummy cocks. My pussy gets all tingly and wetly thinking about yummy cock!"

Nina, still dressed in the same clothes she wore at the earlier visit to Brian, and her mother dressed in a minimal amount of clothes knocked on Brian's door.

"You got your mom trained I see!" Brian said as he opened the door.

"Hi Mr. Taylor! I heard you had the yummiest cock from my daughter!"

"Ohhhh, I do you bimbo fucktoy!"

As Mona heard herself be called bimbo her brain got super duper happy. She just hoped that she would get to see that yummy cock soon.

"Come in and we will start this with a spanking just like I did with your daughter."

"I have been a bad bimbo Mr. Palmer?"

"Yes you have since we have lived next to each other for years and I haven't got the chance to fuck you until today!"

"You are right, that was really meany weany of me! I hope my daughter learnt her lesson when you spanked her. Will it be hand or belt Mr. Palmer?"

"Call me Daddy too slut, I want you both to call me that. And what do you think you should be spanked with?"

"Since I have been such a bad girl I think it should be belt Daddy!"

"And how many times?"

"Twenty!"

Apparently Mona was a little better at math than her daughter since she could think of a bigger number when she wanted the biggest number.

"What about you cunt? Since you've been good I'll let you decide if you want to be a bimbo or not as I fuck your mum."

Nina had a hard time deciding. It was kind of hot watching all this with her normal mind, but she knew she probably would enjoy it more as a bimbo.

"Please make me a bimbo Daddy..."

Brian smiled as he soon would have two bimbos to play with.

"Bimbo girls have all the fun!" he said as he looked directly at Nina. Her mind quickly turned pink and fluffy.

"Yaaayyy, mommy I am a bimbo too now!"

"That's like super duper good. Now Daddy has two bimbos!"

"Yes I do, now Nina lift your dumb mom's skirt and then you can count as I spank her ass. And remember Mona, I only do this so you will be a better girl!"

"Yes Daddy. Spank my ass so I'll learn not to be a weany meany!"

Nina of course had no chance to count up to twenty, getting stuck on five or sometimes six. Every time Brian said that the next number was three, meaning that Mona's ass got a lot more spanks than twenty. As Brian started to get tired in his arm he finally stopped. By then Mona's ass was deeply red, her face wet with tears and her pussy extremely wet as her bimbo brain twisted pain to pleasure.

"Now you both can pleasure me with your mouth!"

Mona directly went for his hard dick meaning Nina didn't know what to do. Finally her brain remembered you could give men rim jobs and dived between Brian's ass cheeks and started kissing his back entrance. Although not expecting it Brian didn't complain letting them both use their mouths to give him pleasure. Soon however he wanted to try out Mona's other holes.

"Ok, now I want to fuck Bimbo mom's pussy."

"Mmhhg....yesss...I love dick up my cunnie hole. Thank you Daddy, you're the bestest!"

"And while I fuck you I want you to lick your daughter's cunt!"

"My daughter's?"

"Yes!"

"Wow...that's like so nasty and naughty to do...thank you Daddy for having such amazing ideas! Come here Nina and I'll kiss and lick your pussy!"

"Mommy, bimbo's don't have pussies, we have cunts! Sometimes you are like reeeeaaaaaallly stupid!"

"Right... I'll lick your cunt. And then Daddy can fuck my cunt at the same time, isn't that like the bestest idea you heard?"

"I just told you I would do that you dumb hole!" Brian said as he once again was astounded at how stupid they became.

"Riiiighht, I thought it was a too smarty idea for me to have!" Mona replied as she got on all four next to the sofa.

Her daughter lay down close to her face as Brian got behind her. Her cunt was leaking like a faucet and he had no problems pushing his cock into it. At the same time Mona licked her first cunt ever, and it was her daughter's! Both girls started moaning quickly as they were so extremely horny by now. Mona was the first to cum and she screamed into her daughter's cunt. That in turn triggered Nina to cum and she squirted her juices all over her mother's face.

"Oooohhh mommy's got the goodest tongue for my cunt!"

"Ever taken it up your ass?" Brian asked Mona.

"No Daddy, that's an out hole, not an in hole."

"Maybe for normal girls but not for bimbos!" Brian said as he pulled out his cock from her cunt and pushed it into her ass.

"Oooohhh aaahhhh wwwwoooeew" Mona said as the bimbo hypnosis helped her take the cock up her ass.

Soon she couldn't help herself as the feeling in her ass made the bimbo get close to another orgasm.

"Mommy, don't forget to lick my cunt!" Nina reminded her, missing her mom's face in her cunt.

"Ohhh...sorry mommy forgot to make my lovely dovely daughter feel good!"

With her face pressed into her daughter's wet pussy she had no way to escape Brian's hard ass fucking. As he was getting close he sped up even more and Mona's ass would be gaping for a long time. Soon he got close and decided to try out how the bimbo hypnosis functioned.

"Nina, I need you to go to my bedroom and wait there until I say so with the door closed."

"But why Daddy? Mommy is making me feel so good!"

"Just do as I say bitch!"

A little disappointed Nina obeyed Daddy. After all he was so much smarter than them so he probably knew best. After he was sure she couldn't see or her them he continued to fuck Mona with his hand over her mouth so she couldn't speak. As silently as he could he then came up the ass of bimbo mom Mona. As her bimbo mind registered him shooting his cum deep up her ass she was returned to her normal self.

"Fuuuckkkk...what did you make me do Brian!"

"It's Daddy for you slut, and if you want your daughter to get back to normal you'll do as I say. And I bet you'll enjoy it skank!"

With that said he pulled out and sat down on his sofa with Mona still on all four confused about what the hell just happened.

"Get in here Nina!" Brian yelled.

"Yes Daddy! Ooohh why is mom on the floor like that Daddy? Is she training?"

As he had hoped Nina was still in her bimbo mind. Apparently they needed to see or feel him cum to get back to normal.

"Yes she is! But she needs you to clean up the white training yello that is in her ass!"

"What the hell Brian!" Mona said, a little angry.

"It's Daddy silly mommy! He told you that!"

"That's right Mona!" Brian said as he looked into Mona's eyes reminding her to obey him with his facial expression.

Nina got on all four and started to lick her mom's gaping ass.

"Ohhh Daddy, this yello tastes just like your cum. And that's like the best taste in the whole world!"

Despite the situation Mona could not stop herself from moaning as she experienced her first anal rimming. While being a little disgusted by the fact that it was her daughter that did it she still couldn't help that she was getting aroused again.

"Does the bimbo want to taste my dirty cock to?"

"Yay! Thank you Daddy!" Nina said happily as she started to suck on the cock that just recently had been in her mother's ass. Mona looked at the scene, and the happiness in Nina's face as she sucked on the cock was not something she had seen in her daughter's face in a long time. Was it wrong for her to feel happy to see her daughter enjoying it so much? Her confused mind didn't know what to think.

"Oooohhh mommy this dick is so super duper yummy! Want to taste?"

Despite being back to her normal mind, she did want to suck on it as her body was getting aroused again. So, as her daughter invited her into the action she started to suck on Brian's cock. Soon the actions of the two girls got his dick hard again.

"Nina, get up on my dick while your mom sucks in my balls."

"Yessss Daddy...mmmm....your cock is good in my cunt Daddy." Nina moaned as she started to ride.

Mona started to lap on his balls, which gave her lots of time to think as her daughter was happily bouncing on the neighbor they both had agreed on being a creep just days ago. Now they both seemed to have voluntarily become his sex toys, and she hated the fact that she kind of enjoyed it and that the time as a bimbo had felt so good.

"Let's make it good for your mommy Nina! Lay on your back on the sofa so she can sit on your face while I fuck you."

"Please not that Brian..."

"It's Daddy dum dum, and I do wanna taste you mommy!" Nina said as she lay down on her back.

"You heard your daughter. Now get up on her or I'll send you both away!"

"Pleeeeaaasee Daddy don't do that...mommy is just a silly head!"

Reluctantly Mona sat on her daughter's face and she quickly was moaning as her daughter was expertly manipulating her pussy. Nina was also on a constant pleasure rollercoaster cumming and cumming as she was fucked. Finally Mona could not stop herself from coming and she hung her head down in shame.

Nina was however relentless and continued to lick her and soon Mona was approaching another orgasm. Finally something snapped in Mona's mind and she decided to go with it, despite the fact that it was her daughter and came almost as hard as when she was fucked as a bimbo.

Brian greatly enjoyed how the previous Ice Queen mom was starting to let all inhibition go as she moved her cunt all over her daughter's face. The constant milking of Nina's cunt muscles was starting to make it harder not to cum, and soon he had no choice but to cum up the young girl's pussy.

As he did, Nina's bimbo brain turned back to normal. With Brian's dick in her pussy and her mum's cunt on her face she was extremely embarrassed in the beginning, but she was not surprised how things were, as she had suspected this could happen when she had asked Daddy to turn her into a bimbo in the threesome.

Both mom and daughter got up a little shocked about what they had done but also extremely satisfied and started to leave.

"Say thank you Daddy before you go sluts!" Brian said.