The Bimbofication of Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little frustrated, she instead cleaned herself up and got ready to go to the cinema with her friends that she had planned to do. As she put on her clothes after the shower she however decided to not wear any panties under her jeans since bimbo's don't wear underwear.

The next day she counted down until the time should be up for the auction. At 12 o'clock she got a notification on her mail to login to the True hypnosis page. As she did she could see two notifications. One was from the site saying that the auction was over and that she would get a message from the winner. It also said a new video had been unlocked on her bimbo tree, and that she should watch it before the webcam show.

The other was from the winner, a man called Mr. Lonkoc. He informed her that his available time was between 14-16 each day. That was perfect as Nina's mom would be working to at least 18 each day. The message also contained the necessary information for her to login to a private chat room where she should give him his show.

She quickly replied she would be available already today if he wanted. Soon she had a message saying "OK, bimbo. Get everything ready for the show and watch the hypno clip. After that you will be to dumb to set up your computer. Wear something slutty and have pencils and some dildos or other objects that you can insert ready".

Nina replied "yes sir" and got ready for the show. She didn't own any dildos, but knew her mom had one in her sock drawer. Before she had never dared to borrow it but now she got the courage to do so. She also had some pens ready and two bananas if the man wanted to have different objects in her.

After this she put on a pink crop top and a short skirt she had. She was contemplating underwear but realized bimbos don't wear underwear. Some heavy pink makeup matching her top was the final thing to be added.

On the page she found the clip and it said to start it 30 minutes before the show was supposed to start. There were still 15 minutes left for that, meaning she had lots of time to think about what she was supposed to be doing soon. Although scary she was never close to quitting. This might have been from the hypnosis training, but by now she would not be able to distinguish her training with her own desires any more.

At exactly 30 minutes to two, she hit the big nice green button. "Bimbo girls have all the fun" was said and her mind turned pink and fluffy. "Obey your customer, showing off your bimbo body is right, you want to do as he says, bimbos are meant to pleasure others" was repeated as girls acting in cam shows were shown.

As she woke up from the trance her mind was still fluffy. She needed to concentrate to figure out where she should go on the computer thingy...hmmnnn there was a window open where she could see a man with a nice yummy cock. She waved to it and she soon heard a man's voice.

"Are you a bimbo Nina?'

"Yessss sir! I am like such a ditsy witsy bimbo."

"And you'll do what I say right?"

"Ohhh yesss sir...bimbo girls like me should obey what others say."

"Let's see your Ahego face then!"

"Ahhheegggo? What is that?"

"Jesus, you really are stupid. Let's see how you look when you put up a stupid face as you cum and drool with your tongue out.'

Nina tried to do as the man wanted but it was like so many things to do at once...but luckily for her it seemed to come natural for her as she got her tongue out and you could see her drool.

"Good bimbo, now get your tits out but don't take your top off."

As she heard good bimbo her brain got happy...she wanted to be the bestest bimbo after all. The top was lifted upwards and her tits were visible for the anonymous man.

"Mmmmm...nice...of course you need to make them bigger in the end but for now they will do. Get your pen and write 'dumb bimbo' on your tits!"

Pen...did she have a pen? She looked around and found it. She started to write but got stuck on how to write "dumb". Luckily the nice man helped her. He also helped her write "whore" on her stomach which was what she was according to Mr. Lonkoc.

"Now let's see what sex toys you got!"

Nina dutifully showed the dildo and the two bananas she had prepared. Mr. Lonkoc seemed satisfied and told her to start sucking the dildo deep. He wanted to see her gag and drool as she sucked on it.

"Gug gug gughh ghhuurkkllkk ghrruukkkuhhh..." could be heard loudly in her room as she did as she was told to..while doing it her mind was repeating "bimbo girls have all the fun!". Her pussy was dripping its juices on the bed as she got more and more horny.

"Good whore. Now let's see it in your cunt. But remember you can't cum unless I say so!"

The feeling of putting the dildo in herself was so good she almost blacked out. Despite how good it was she only got to the edge cause bimbo girls don't cum unless they have permission! And I am the biggliest bimbo Nina thought.

"Time to have fun with the banana bimbo!"

"Yessss sir...you want me to eat them?"

"No dummie... I want you to peel one and put it up your ass."

It seemed strange to put food in the outie hole but Mr. Lonkoc probably knew best! He seemed soooo smart knowing how to spell to hore...or was it whorr? She peeled the banana but it didn't want to go in.

"It won't go in Mr. Lonkoc!"

"Push harder and it will!"

"Oooohhh you are right Mister!" Nina said as she could feel it go in. Soon only a small part was still left but with a final push it got in.

"Now time for your second banana... it should be easier for you now."

Mr. Lonkoc was so clever. It was much easier to put number two in! She felt good having her ass full as she fucked on mommies nice little toy.

"Since we are running out of time I want you to show me your ass and spank it while you tell me how much you love me. Do a good job and I might cum bimbo slut."

Mmnnn...she wanted to make the nice Mr. Lonkoc cum so he could get that ache from his wonderful cock. She turned around and started to spank her ass with the dildo in her pussy and two bananas in her ass.

"I lovse dovsie Mr. Lonkoc! Mr. Lonkoc makes me feel so good in my runny cunny. Hihi...funny how runny cunny sounds. Don't you think Mr. Lonkoc? Mmmmm I love Mr. Lonkoc's nice long cock...mmmmm... I looooovvvve you sirrr...." Nina said as she spanked herself.

As she looked back at the screen she could see Mr. Lonkoc jerk off fast and soon erupt in a giant orgasm. Her first instinct was to lick his cock clean, but then her bimbo brain realized he wasn't really in her room and she got a little sad.

"Thanks cunt. I'll make sure to bookmark your profile if you will sell your whore body again. Have fun cumming and then wake up to your normal self!"

With that he disconnected and luckily Nina's computer automatically went to the True Hypnosis page. There was the nice blue button! She knew it was something good that happened if she pressed it. Directly a video started as she pressed the button and soon she was hearing "good bimbo girls get to cum, stupid bimbos are happy bimbos, thinking is hard cumming is goooood".

Her training kicked in and she was soon riding the dildo as fast as she could. Finally the voice said "you've been a good bimbo slut" and once again she had a giant orgasm making her fall off the bed. Her normal mind came back and she could watch herself with normal eyes. The dildo was still halfway into her soaked cunt and she could feel the two bananas in her ass. Unlike the first time she went into bimbo mode she didn't feel any embarrassment at all, but instead she felt good having been a good girl.

After some cleaning up of the room and herself, and a change of bed clothes, she put on some more normal clothes. She hesitated about underwear but decided to use a thong to not stain through her tight shorts immediately. Her mom's dildo was cleaned until it was as new and put away in her mom's drawer.

Curiosity made her quickly log into her new favorite page and she saw many new things. First there was a notification that 200 dollars would be deposited to her account which meant that Mr. Lonkoc had paid 2 000 to be the first to use her. Secondly she now had a rating from him with 5 of 5 stars, and two other users asking for her to have another show. Thirdly there was a new unlocked tier of hypno movies. "Pain bimbo", "Glory hole Bimbo" and "Whore bimbo" were the choices combined with the old "Neighbour bimbo".

She didn't have time to train anymore that day, but she was thinking about what she should do as the next step. She could use the 200 to untrain herself, but she was curious about what "Neighbour bimbo" was. When she looked around she also saw they had a webshop for toys, and that they had remote controlled sex toys for sale, meaning she could get some really nice toys cheaply. Too tempting to say no to, she ordered toys for the whole sum instead of using it for anything else.

Next day she had been training at the gym with her friends in the morning, but had the afternoon for herself. That itch to visit True hypnosis was getting bigger and bigger and finally she logged in. "Neighbour bimbo" was too tempting not to look at, and she clicked on the thumbnail.

"Are you ready to be a bimbo for a neighbor? This training will lead to that you will be bimbofied until a chosen neighbor cums in or on you. This mean he or she will be able to use you in any way that does not give you long time physical damage. Your bimbo brain will still know your hard limits, but soft limits can be broken. Luckily you will be able to cum freely as you have sex with the chosen one.

You should choose wisely so that your neighbor is trustworthy and does not take too much advantage of you. If you want to continue, press the nice green button."

Wow, it was as she suspected from the title. Her plan was to not lose her virginity in this way at all, but now it was kind of tempting. As for neighbors...Mr. Palmer was the only single guy in her apartment complex, but he was old and a little creepy. As she started to think about it her pussy got tingly...maybe creepy was kind of cool if she would do it like this. Stupid, but cool...and stupid was like a bimbo right? And that button was so nice and green...

Finally she could not stop herself and pressed the button. A female voice said she should imagine the one who she would be bimbofied for as she watched the following video. As the video started she thought about Brian Palmer as a female voice said "Bimbo girls have all the fun" and her brain turned to pink fluff. As she woke up from the trance her brain only wanted to have sex with that nice Mr. Palmer. He was soooo kind and a real cutie pie!

But what should she wear? No panties of course. Panties are baaad. She looked at her wardrobe and put on a short short skirt that didn't even cover her ass and a minimal bikini top. Mr Palmer would probably think it was so cutie and make him want to put his lovely cock in her wet cunny...yummy!

She quickly went over to his door and knocked. As Brian opened the door his mouth almost fell to the floor. His young neighbor was dressed in something that was as far from appropriate as you could get and was having a big smile on her face. As he looked down he could almost see the lowest part of her glistening wet cunt.

"Hiiiii Mr. Palmer! I was thinking if you could help me with something? I got this itch in my cunny that only can be cured by you sticking your dick in it!"

"Is this some kind of prank with a hidden cam?"

"No, I don't have any cams on me...look under my skirt! Only my wet cunt!"

As she said that she lifted her skirt and Brian could get a full view of her cunt. He quickly thought that chances like this only come once in a lifetime, and invited her into his apartment.

"Are you on drugs or something?"

"Ohhh no Mr. Palmer. Drugs are bad for you, and I don't do bad things like that!"

Confirming that she was not on drugs and here by free will he relaxed and got close to Nina. Seeing no objection he moved his hands to her tits and played with them.

"Ohhhh...that's so good Mr. Palmer!"

"What's gotten into you young lady?"

"Mmmnnnn I saw this nice video that got my head all pinky and yummy and I just knew I had to make you happy!"

"So you're a bimbo now huh? Well I think this bimbo needs a spanking!"

"Spanking? Have I been a bad girl?"

"Yes you have! First of all, I have seen the looks as you and your mom pass me in the staircase and secondly you should have been doing this much earlier! Now, how many spanks should you get slut?"

Nina tried to think of the biggliest number she could think of in her fluffy brain.

"Ten?" she said after a long time thinking.

"Ok, but you count them as I spank. Now lay on my lap as I spank you!"

Nina quickly lay herself down on Mr. Palmer's lap and he moved her minimal skirt away from her nice and tight ass. This would be so much fun he thought as he started to spank the young girl's ass.

"Oneee, twoooo, threee, foourr...oohhh I can't remember what's the next number?" Nina said as she tried to count the spanks.

"I'll continue!" said Brian as he made up some names on numbers. Finally, after giving thirty spanks he said ten.

"Ohhh...my butt is so warm and ouchie. I didn't know it took so long to get to ten! But I still got that itchy in my little cunny. Do you want to put your thingy there now?"

"Not yet, let's see how good you can suck my cock first."

"Yaaayyy...I so wanna suck on your yummy yummy cock!"

Brian opened his pants and pulled down his pants and boxers. He wasn't the biggest guy, but still had a respectable 7,5 inches. Being single he had never seen the point in intimate shaving, so he had a big amount of hair around his now fully erect cock. Despite having no experience about sex, her bimbo training had apparently also prepared her for oral sex as she expertly started to please Brian.

"Fuuuuccckkkk you're good you slut. I bet you have sucked tons of cock!"

"No... I have only jerked a guy once and fucked myself on a cam."

"Shiiiit, you're a virgin. I'll have a good time taking the virginity of all your whore holes."

"Bimbo girls' job is to pleasure men, Mr. Palmer."

"Mmmmmm, I am gonna fuck your cunt first, but I want you to beg me!"

"Plllleassse fuck my virgin bimbo cunt Mister!"

Brian told her to get on all four.

"Normally the first time should be something romantic but bimbo's lose their virginity like the dumb cow's they are. Now moo for me as I fuck your virgin cunt!"

With one swift movement he pushed his cock into Nina's tight cunt. Although s little painful that nice and sexy Mr. Palmer had given her an order.

"Mooooooo....mooooooo...mmmoooooooooooo" was heard from Nina. I'm her bimbo state it felt so good to be fucked like an animal and she soon approached her ever first orgasm from getting fucked for real.

Suddenly it hit her as she flopped around on the ground as Brian continued to fuck her cunt. Mmmhhgg that big cock felt soooo good in her wet cunt.

"You fucking bimbo slut. Time to try out your ass now!"

With that said Brian pulled out and started to push it into Nina's unprepared ass. Once again the bimbo hypnosis seemed to have prepared her as she was able to take the cock without forcing Brian to stop. That didn't mean it was without pain, but in Nina's bimbo fluff mind pain was good when it came to anal. It even meant it was done correctly according to her, and she was soon fucking back onto Brian's cock and still mooing as she hadn't been told to stop.

Unknown to Nina, Brian had just jerked off to the thought of Nina and her mom before she knocked on his door, which meant his stamina was a lot better than usual. In the end he still couldn't hold back and with a roar he came up the eighteen year old bimbo sluts ass.

When Nina felt the cum in her ass two things happened. First her bimbo state made her cum hard, and secondly she soon was back to her normal mind. Brian's cock was still stuck up her ass when she did so, making her extremely shamed. Feeling something was different Brian looked her in her eyes.

"Back to normal?" he asked.

"Yes..."

"Ashamed?"

"Yessss..."

"Well, tomorrow I want you back but not in a Bimbo mode, but like this."

"What, no... I don't know if that's a good idea."

"I still have my cock in your ass and my phone close by. You don't want your mom to know about what you did here today, right?"

"Nooo...mom can't know!"

"Then you'll be here and I'll show you a good time being nice to you."

"Ok"

A spank on her ass surprised her.

"It's 'Yes Mr. Palmer' you slut!"

"Yes Mr. Palmer!"

Nina tried to get out of the apartment as quickly as she could, a little ashamed of what she had done. Mostly however her reason to want to get out fast was how turned on she still was from what Mr. Palmer had done and what he had made her promise to do tomorrow.

When she entered her room she could not stop herself from trying to see if there were any new unlocks. As she looked she could see the old "Pain bimbo", "Glory hole Bimbo" and "Whore bimbo" but also some new ones. "Train another bimbo ", "Webcam bimbo 2.0" and "Neighbor bimbo 2.0" were the new additions. The first two she could understand what it was, but what was "Neighbor bimbo 2.0"? She clicked on it just to see what it was about.

"Did you enjoy your playtime with the neighbor? If so, this video will take it to the next level. This video will not put you in bimbo mode directly, but you will instead be trained to enter bimbo mode whenever your imprinted neighbor says 'Bimbo girls have all the fun' to you. Since this gives this person a lot of power we suggest you only do this to someone you trust completely!"

Although she was a little tempted this might be a bit too much at this time. Instead she thought about any of the other opportunities the training videos gave. First however she needed to get herself cleaned up and in some better clothes before her mom got home. And since she had her date with Mr. Palmer later it might be better to wait with another video.

The next day she could however not stay away as she was getting more and more addicted to the bimbo hypnosis. She also realized that the only way to cum with Mr. Palmer was to be in bimbo mode. With that excuse as a reason to do another hypnosis video she decided to do "Neighbor bimbo 2.0".

As all videos it started with "Bimbo girls have all the fun" and after 15 minutes she came back to reality. Her mind was however her normal self, so she just had to hope it worked. She wrote down the words to give to Mr. Palmer and started to dress for her visit to him. This time it was a little more modest as she chose a crop top and a short skirt. She also added a thong and knee high socks to not be too naked.

After her clothes were done and she had put on some makeup she went over to Mr. Palmer. Despite being her normal self she was still aroused as she knocked on her old neighbors door. After a minute it was opened and Brian invited her in. As she walked by him he squeezed her ass making her yelp out in surprise.

"Nice ass slut, now let's get to the bedroom and get going."

"I know you said I shouldn't be in bimbo mode Mr. Palmer but the only way I could orgasm is if you let me be bimbofied. Could you please read these words later?" Nina said as she handed him the note.

"I might if you behave nicely and slutty." Brian said as he led her to his bedroom.

While walking he quickly undressed and soon he was nude, with a balding head, hairy chest and big beer belly. Nina's focus was however on his dick which was sticking out from his body.

"Get down and suck it!"

"Yes Mr. Palmer!" Nina said as she got down on her knees and started to suck on his dick.

"Hmmmfff...you did a better job as a bimbo. I want to hear gagging and spluttering you worthless fuck meat." Brian said as he pushed her head further down on his cock.