All Comments on 'The Binding of Isabelle Ch. 01'

by HeraHestia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sounds cool

this story sounds like it is going to be a very cool and exciting adventure. ithas so shown shades of my favorite authors genre. i hope you have a long and joyfull series planed...trs.

HeraHestiaHeraHestiaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

I'm glad you liked the story and I really appreciate the comment. Since you said it has elements found in some of your favorite authors genres I would welcome a pm with any suggestions you have for the story direction in terms of things you might like to see or if you'd be willing to provide me with an idea of some of your favorite authors in this genre. Thanks again! I hope to have chapter 2 out soon where Isabellle will meet her tall, dark carpathian man!

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedalmost 8 years ago
Great start

Two request. 1. Finish what you start, or make chapters end. Don't leave readers hanging on a continuation. You ARE a proficient enough writer for readers to anticipate next. Possible to maybe publish, but make sure to write ending here.

2. Don't be a Christine Feeha, but unique in your story! She doesn't need her shoes filled and her path is obnoxiously same dominate patriartic male chauvinistic character, different name, same weak female because awesome sex.

You're doing good so far. Potential to be great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous