The Birth of a Size Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack meets Mr. Clark's old college roommate.
2.8k words
4.65
4.4k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers

I'd been watching big cock porn for a couple of years. I never acted upon it. I even tried to say that I was straight, and to prove it I only dated girls in high school. I lost my virginity to a girl before shortly after losing it to my best friend, Bill.

Then there was Mr. Clark. He was my first BIG COCK. He let me have full time access to his pool this summer, and I've had access that the 8 x 6 inch cock also.

Since that time, I had visited Mr. Clark at least twice a week.

I had also gotten reacquainted with my high school gym coach, Mr. Jones (Carl). He was a black man with a 10" x 7" cock. I was visiting Carl once a week, meeting with him after finishing his lawn on Wednesdays. Ok. I snuck in a couple of extra visits.

Wednesday mornings, my first stop was with Alex, one of my classmates. Alex didn't have a long cock, but much thicker than my pencil. He was 6" long by maybe 4" in circumference. He always had a big load for me to swallow. He did fuck me a few times as well.

I was still seeing the girl that I lost my virginity to as well, Becca. We just didn't have a place to fuck. I was able to bring her over to my place one Saturday night when my mother was out for the evening with Mr. Barnes.

I also had something happen to me at a gas station one day. I was filling the gas can for my lawn mower. The can was on the ground. I started the gas flowing and looked up. The guy at the pump on the other side of my island, was just putting a credit card in. His slacks had a nice bulge in them. It's a good thing that the pump shut off like it was supposed to when the can got full, otherwise I might have been swimming in gasoline.

When the guy removed his card, he looked down at me. "I think your can is full."

I had been staring. Not only staring, but caught staring. I looked down, then back up at the man. "Thank you."

I had to put gas in the pickup as well, so just switched the nozzle over to the truck. When the guy on the other side finished gassing up, he grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser on the island. He looked at me and said, "If you want a closer look, I need to use the men's room for a couple of minutes."

This is one of the older gas stations where you have to ask for a key to the men's room. I watched him walk in and get the key and go around the side of the building. I quickly finished gassing up, and parked the truck off to the side. I walked to the men's room and found the door propped open. I pushed the door open and the guy was waiting for me. "Are you 18?"

"Yes sir."

"Can I see your driver's license?"

I don't know why I didn't ask for his, but I showed mine to him.

"Push that brick inside so that the door locks." I looked down and did as he said.

"Get over here and get on your knees." He had his dick out and was starting to stiffen up. As guys go, he wasn't bad looking. I had started noticing how different men looked. He was slender and several inches taller than my 5'5". Maybe in his 30's.

I walked over in front of him and got on my knees. He walked forward, put his hand on my head and placed his cock on my lips. "We have to make this fast so that the guy doesn't come looking for the key."

I reached behind him and pulled his ass towards me. He had a firm ass, too.

He had a nice cock. I like them thicker, but this whole situation was turning me on enormously. Hard to tell the length because he still had his slacks on. They were not jeans, more of the type of slacks that an office guy might wear.

"Feel my balls through my pants."

I did. They felt pretty big. After touching them for 30 seconds, I felt them start to tighten up. "Are you going to swallow?"

I mumbled a yes without taking my mouth off of his cock. He came, shoving his cock into my throat on the final thrust. Must've been at least 7 inches if he could get it that deep.

He grabbed a couple of paper towels. He wiped my mouth for me, then checked his pants. A little dampness near the zipper. It didn't look like cum. He handed me the paper towels. "Do you want to brush your knees off?"

As I was doing so, he asked for my phone number. I gave it to him. Then he asked me if I had a place where we could meet?

Bill and I had played at my house a few times before my mother got home, but that has only happened a couple of times since lawn mowing season started. I didn't want to offer my mother's house to this guy. I couldn't explain him to my mother. "No. I'm sorry. I don't."

"I just sent you a text with my contact information. Let me know if you're interested in getting together again."

He asked me to return the key to the clerk at the counter. As I walked to the front, I saw that I had two texts from him. The first had his contact information, Frank Barton.

The second said, Do you take it in the ass as well?

As I said, I was really turned on by this interaction. I didn't answer right away, but I eventually told him, Sometimes.

When I handed the key to the clerk, he stated that I wasn't the one that had taken the key out.

I tried to think fast. "I saw Frank coming out and I asked him for the key."

"So you know Frank? He and I are good friends. He's a good guy."

"Yeah. He is. Thanks for letting me use the rest room." I left the lobby.

I was visiting Mr. Clark on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I showed up one Thursday after finishing my last stop. I had a regular list of lawns to maintain during the summer. I had a code to his back yard, and I entered the private area. Mr. Clark was not there, but another man was.

"Hi. You must be Jack. Tom told me that you would probably be by tonight. I'm Liam."

I looked him over. He was slightly taller than me, and more muscular, with a little fur on his chest. He was wearing a swimsuit, a pair of briefs. There was a nice bulge in that suit.

"Yes. I'm Jack." I walked up and shook his hand. "Is it ok if I use the pool this evening?"

"By all means. Tom told me that you might be here."

I walked over to the shower and turned it on. Mr. Clark had an outdoor shower area on his patio. I disrobed and rinsed the sweat off my body from today's work.

I looked at Liam. "I don't normally wear a suit when I'm here. Is it ok if I swim in the nude?"

"Sure. If it's ok, I'll remove my suit as well." He proceeded to drop those briefs and I saw what was making the bulge. He wasn't fully hard yet, but he was already as long as me and much thicker. I looked him up and down. I've seen a few short guys on porn with big dicks. This was looking promising.

He jumped in the pool and started wading around.

I joined him a moment later. I swam around a little bit and asked Liam how he knew Mr. Clark.

"We shared an apartment in college."

He waded over to me and grabbed my cock. At 18 years old, it didn't take much for it to respond.

"That's a nice sized dick, Jack. Have you ever fucked Tom with it?"

I never thought about fucking Mr. Clark. I looked at Liam. "To be truthful, I've been so happy with what we've been doing, that I never thought about it."

"So you never asked him?"

"No."

"I'm not surprised. It took me a month before I it occurred to me to ask him to take my cock. The guys that I've been with always assume that I'm all bottom because of my height, but I enjoy fucking an ass as much as the next guy."

I reached down and felt his cock. He was hard as well. "That's 7 x 5 inches of cock hoping to find a willing hole. What do you think, Jack."

I let go of his cock and walked over to the steps in the shallow end. Once my ass was above the water line, I leaned over and put my hands on the deck, presenting my ass to him. He came up behind me and started eating my ass out.

"Tom has told me what a nice ass that you have, Jack. Would you mind if I fuck you before Tom gets here?"

Mr. Clark was coming too? Liam was a stud, even if he was only 5'6" and was in his 40s. "Be my guest Liam. You said Mr. Clark is coming as well?"

"He should be here within the hour. He was just running late tonight."

He had me climb out of the pool and lay down on a chaise. He lifted my legs and started eating my ass again. I had a vision of him as he walked from the pool. He didn't have a huge cock, but considering his size, it looked mammoth on him.

Mr. Clark kept a bottle of lube out here and Liam started lubing up my ass, eventually working 3 fingers into my ass. He lubed up his cock and started entering me. Between Mr. Clark and Carl, my hole had started receiving cocks a lot easier. Liam slid in rather easily. "I can tell Tom's been in here a lot. Is he the only guy that's been getting in this ass?"

I was getting to the point where it was difficult to lie. "No. My old high school coach has been fucking me as well."

Liam had me tell him about Carl. The whole time, he was working his cock in and out of me, occasionally stroking my cock, keeping me on an edge.

"So. Are you a size queen, Jack?"

"I've ... I've been craving a big dick for over a year."

"Well, you found Tom. That satisfied that craving, I'm sure. I'm going to tell you the truth ... "

He started thrusting harder.

"... If I had the choice between getting fucked by a big cock or fucking a tight hole, I would almost always choose being the fucked. That is just a special feeling."

He started stroking me, and in a moment, I came. He was close behind. After a couple of spasms in my ass, he leaned over and kissed me. When he withdrew from my ass, he sat down on the chaise with me.

Once he caught his breath, he asked, "I've got some margaritas mixed up. Would you like one while we wait for Tom?"

"I'm only 18."

"Tom told me that you live down the block. Did you drive here?"

"No, I walked."

"One drink. Have you ever had a margarita?"

"No sir."

"Does your mother allow you to drink?"

"Occasionally, yes."

"Ok. Enough of the questions. Would you like a margarita? I'll mix it a little weak."

"Yes sir."

"Have a swim, or shower off, or just sit down and relax. I know that you've been mowing lawns most of the day."

I threw a towel down on a chaise. I already felt some cum dribbling down my leg. Liam must've shot a big load.

Liam brought out a couple of drinks and sat down himself. "Have you ever been a top, Jack?"

"Do you mean, have I ever fucked anyone? Yes, I fucked a girl that I've dated."

Liam chuckled. "It is hard to pass up a nice lady. I understand you. But what I was asking is you've ever fucked an ass, guy or girl?"

"Girls will take it up the ass? Why?"

Now Liam was laughing. He was just taking a sip of his drink and he spit it out. Once he calmed down, he said, "In my experience, most won't let you anywhere near that doorway, but of the ones that try it, many enjoy it."

I had to think about that one. Finally, I answered his question. "No."

"I can see that you're ready to go again. Do you want to give it a try?"

Liam walked me through it. How to prep an ass, then how to take your time penetrating until you know exactly how much the bottom can take. My dick wasn't that thick and when I entered his ass, it slipped right in easily.

"You ought to ask your girlfriend Jack. That's a nice dick for ass fucking. She might like it."

I think Becca would probably clobber me, but then again, nothing ventured ...

I was fucking Liam when Mr. Clark (Tom) walked out onto the patio. He was already nude. I just loved looking at that body. I've said it before, it's like having my own personal porn star. I stopped fucking when Mr. Clark walked out.

He said, "Don't stop on my account Jack. I know how much Liam loves to take a cock up his ass. He had enough of mine while we were in college." He laughed at his own joke.

I resumed my stroking. Mr. Clark walked behind me. Liam was on his back on a chaise and I was standing beside it pumping into him. Mr. Clark was much taller than I was. He walked right up behind me. I could feel his cock on my back. He reached over my shoulder and started playing with my nipples. He knew that I loved having my nipples played with. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I'm glad you were able to stop by tonight Jack. I love fucking that ass." Then he slapped my ass and returned to hugging me while I fucked Liam. I think that I could feel him leaking precum on my back. I came at that point.

Mr. Clark said, "I see that you found the margarita mix. Let me get one for myself and I'll join you two in a moment."

I sat back down on my chaise and took a drink of my margarita. I closed my eyes and let the feelings wash through my body.

"Looks like you enjoyed that Jack." Mr. Clark was standing in front of me taking a sip of his drink.

I looked up at him and said, "I'm not going to lie. It didn't suck."

Mr. Clark raised his glass. "Here's to not sucking."

Liam and I joined the toast.

Mr. Clark started waving his cock at me and I sat on the side of the chaise. He stepped forward and fed his cock to me. I had been working on it for a few minutes when a phone started to ring.

"Liam. That's my phone, can you see who it is?"

Liam jumped up and said the screen said, Gail Williams. That was my mother. Mr. Clark put his hand on my head. "Answer it and hand me the phone, please."

Liam swiped it open and handed the phone to Mr. Clark. "Gail! What a pleasant surprise. I was just thinking about you."

As he was moving my head back and forth on his cock, he pulled me in for a deep throat. I had got that thing in a few times, but it wasn't going in easy this time. I gagged, hoping my mother couldn't hear me.

Mr. Clark released me quickly and I caught my breath. Mr. Clark listened to my mother and then said, "I'd love to. I'll take you out to dinner first if you're available."

He listened for another bit, still moving me back and forth on his cock. "Just a second."

Mr. Clark showed me his screen. In addition to my mother's name, I saw a picture of her sucking his cock. He held it back to his ear. "I'll pick you up about 5:30. How does that sound?" I think that I should be pissed that he had a picture of my mother like that, but it inspired me to suck harder. I wondered if I could make him cum while he was on the phone with my mother. I didn't.

He hung up the phone and tossed it on the chaise next to me. I looked down to see if that picture was still on the screen. It was gone. Mr. Clark pulled me in for another attempt on a deep throat.

Mr. Clark said, "Your mother and I are going out tomorrow night."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers