The Birth of a Size Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
I expand my supply of big cocks.
2.6k words
4.7
5.9k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
246 Followers

THE BIRTH OF A SIZE QUEEN Ch. 2

I became a size queen watching porn when I was younger. By the time I lost my virginity, every video I watched was because there would be a big cock in it. The thicker, the better. I started by watching nothing but straight porn, but was fascinated by girls getting fucked by big cocks, watching them seemingly stretch the girls out as they stroked in and out.

After a while, I noticed that many of my favorite porn stars were in fact males. There was a common denominator, a big, thick cock.

Fast forward and I had sucked a couple of cocks and even been fucked by one, but neither one was the size that I dreamed of. I'm not complaining about the size of the cocks that I had played with at first, but it wasn't what I was seeking.

I spoke with Mr. Clark, from down the street, at my graduation party. He invited me over to his pool. During the conversation, I got the impression that he was inviting me over for more than just a swim. I knew that he had a big cock, because I had seen him in the nude after he fucked my mother. I accepted his invitation to his pool shortly after he told me that he would set up a code for me to get into his backyard anytime I was interested in using the pool. I was interested, and took advantage of his invitation. Before I left that day, I got the chance to fulfill my fantasy. Mr. Clark told me that I was welcome back anytime.

I visited Mr. Clark 4 times that first week. He was already among the customers for whom I was mowing their lawns. I moved my schedule around so that he was my last appointment every Tuesday.

Mr. Clark was not the only cock that I started taking. A few days after I met with Mr. Clark, I was mowing a lawn of a classmate. His parents were both at work. My classmate, Alex, greeted me when I arrived. He suggested that I ring the bell when I was done. He would have some lemonade for me.

It took about an hour to complete everything. I rang the bell. Alex answered the door wearing gym shorts and flip flops. "Come on in."

He gave me a glass of lemonade, and we chatted. Alex and I didn't hang out in high school, although we knew each other. He was on the hockey and baseball teams. While I had worked as a trainer for the basketball team for the last couple of months, Alex was not on that team.

He asked if I was still dating Becca? Becca Gilderson was the girl that I lost my virginity to. While I was obsessed with finding a big cock, I was not immune to the allure of a woman (or an 18 year old girl).

"On and off, yes." I glanced down. It looked like he might be going commando under those shorts. There was a tent forming.

"I wish I could find a girl to get me on and off." When I glanced down again, it was sticking straight out.

"I wouldn't mind helping a friend out."

Alex smiled. "You would do that?"

I went down on one knee in front of him, and lowered his shorts. His dick bounced up. He was about my size, but thicker. Much thicker. I wasn't ashamed of my 6 inches. After all, I was only 5'5" tall. But I never got very thick. And most interesting of all was that he shaved his groin. "This looks nice."

I leaned forward and put his dick in my mouth. I would like it to have been a little longer, but I was still turned on by the prospect of sucking this dick.

I looked up at Alex. "I've not done this often, so let me know how it's feeling." What's a little white lie?

Alex just took me by my head and guided me back down on his cock. "You're doing just fine." His hand didn't leave my head. I found that I could get just about all of him in my mouth, but I needed to get to my next job, so once I got it wet, I used a combination of my mouth and my hand to bring him off. I swallowed it all down.

I leaned back and started to stand up. Alex helped me up and gave me a kiss. "I'm glad that Bill suggested that I talk to you. Do you take it in the ass, too?"

Fucking Bill. I wondered how many guys he had told about our liaisons. When I found out about it once before, he had told me it was only the one guy. I would need to speak with him again. He was my best friend, and Alex seemed like a good guy, so I wasn't really pissed.

I had taken Mr. Clark's cock in my ass several times by now, and Bill's. Mr. Clark was 8" x 6" and looked like he should be in porn movies. "Yes. I don't have time today, but maybe another time?"

"Sounds like a deal. Do you need some help before you go?" He looked down at my tented shorts.

"No, but thanks. I need to get to my next appointment."

Alex's house became my first appointment every Wednesday. I normally started around 9, but I arrived shortly after 8 each week. The first hour was spent in Alex's room. Some weeks, we were in a 69 and some weeks he fucked me. The fact that he was willing to suck me confirmed my first impressions of him.

My last appointment on Wednesday was Mr. Jones. He was my high school gym teacher. A black guy, that stood about 6'2", with a solid 210 pounds. I guessed he was in his 40s (I was wrong, he was actually 53). That same afternoon that I gave Alex the blow job, I was finishing up at Mr. Jones' place when the sky opened up. Mr. Jones waved me inside.

"Damn Jack. That came out of nowhere. You're soaked."

"Thanks for letting me in Mr. Jones. That was nuts."

"Why don't you take your shirt and shorts off, and I'll toss them in the dryer. Let me grab a towel, and if the undershorts are wet we can toss them in as well." He ran off to a bathroom, I guessed. He returned with a big towel. He pointed. "There's a half bath. You can take your clothes off in there."

I thanked him. We heard thunder outside. I went in to take my clothes off and wrapped the towel around me. I walked out and handed my clothes to him.

"It'll take 30 or 45 minutes for these to dry. Would you like a beer while we wait?"

"Yes, please." He walked to the fridge and took out two beers. He set them on the counter.

"I'll toss these in the dryer. Why don't you take those in the living room and turn on the TV. Let's see if there is a ballgame on."

I twisted the tops off the beer. I couldn't see a garbage can, so I just left the caps on the counter. I walked towards the front of the house and found the living room. There was a huge TV on the near wall and a sectional sofa across from it. I found two coasters on the table in front of the sofa, and set the beers down. I found the remote and turned the TV on.

Playing on the screen was one of my favorite porn videos, Cutler X with Leonardo. I sat down and watched. I was staring at the screen when Mr. Jones walked in.

"Shit Jack, I'm sorry. I forgot that I was watching that." I didn't respond. After all, this was one of my favorite videos. I've watched a lot of Leonardo videos, because he always seemed to find the biggest cocks.

I looked up at Mr. Jones. "No. This is fine." I went back to looking at the screen.

Mr. Jones picked up his beer and sat down next to me. "You know. I used to catch you looking at guys in the locker room."

Shit. I looked, but always thought that I was discreet.

"I always wondered what you would think of my cock if you were to have seen it."

I looked at him. I almost always saw him in gym shorts and a tee shirt, so I never thought anything about the way he was dressed right now. I wondered if he was wearing a jockstrap. There was a bulge, but it wasn't really noticeable. I licked my lips.

"Would you like to see it, Jack?"

I just nodded.

He stood up and took off his tee shirt. Then he lowered his shorts. He was wearing a jockstrap, and it looked like he was filling it out well.

I gulped.

"Why don't you lower the jockstrap, Jack?"

I looked up and his face and scooted over on the couch to get closer to him. When I did, the towel loosened from around my waist. I was still covered, but I didn't do anything about it. It was coming off soon anyway.

I reached up and before I grabbed the waistband, I ran my hand across his bulge. It felt massive. I leaned over and licked his cock from the outside of his jockstrap. His precum had soaked a spot on his jockstrap. I sucked at it to get a taste.

"There is a lot more underneath that fabric, Jack."

I looked up. "Yes, Sir."

I grabbed his waistband and lowered the jockstrap. It didn't take long before I saw the head of his cock. When I had them lowered below his balls, I stopped and stared at it.

"That's 10 x 7 of dark meat, Jack. Have you ever had a black cock before?"

I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Don't worry. They're just like white dicks, but bigger." He laughed. He helped me lower his jockstrap before removing it.

"Let's see how you do sucking it Jack."

I took it in my mouth. It was so thick, I was having a difficult time getting my mouth open wide enough. "Watch the teeth, Jack."

I did what I could. After 5 minutes of working on his cock, I was still only able to get 5 or 6 inches in.

"Stand up, Jack. I hope that we have all summer to work on your oral skills, but there is something else that I'm interested in today."

I stood up and the towel fell to the floor. Mr. Jones looked me over.

"Damn. I've admired that body in the locker room. It practically killed me to wait until you graduated, but I've never fucked a student, and never will."

He was seated on the sofa and had me stand in front of him. He lowered his face and took my cock in his mouth. As he sucked on my cock, he started playing with my balls, then he took his mouth off of my cock and sucked on one of his fingers. He returned to my cock, and that finger worked its way into my ass. It didn't take me long and I was cumming. I warned him in case it mattered, but he swallowed my load, then had me lean over and he kissed me.

"Your clothes may be dry by now. If you would like to leave, you are welcome to, but if you would like to stay, I could use a little help."

I hadn't stayed this long to just get a blowjob. I wasn't sure if I could handle it, but I wanted to try. I got on my knees and took his cock back in my mouth. Mr. Jones leaned back and let me work on that obsidian pole. After a few minutes of this, Mr. Jones said, I would like to get into that ass Jack. Would you like to give it a try?

I answered his question by hopping up on the couch, leaning over the back with my ass sticking out. Mr. Jones got behind me and started licking my ass.

"This is a tasty ass, Jack." He stood up and twirled me around and kissed me. "Can you taste your ass on my tongue, Jack?"

I sucked on his tongue. "Yes, Sir."

He turned me back around and started licking my ass again. After a moment or two, I felt him working a finger in my ass. By the time he worked up to 3 fingers, that stretching feeling that I've experienced with Mr. Clark was returning. I moaned.

"Did I find the spot, Jack?"

I could only nod.

"I need to hear you, Jack."

"Yes .... Yes .... Yes."

He'd been using lube to loosen me up. "Are you ready for the main event, Jack? Don't worry, I'll use plenty of lube."

"Please, Sir."

"Well ... Since you said please."

He stood up and after a few seconds, I felt his cock on my hole. He pressed forward. Where Mr. Clark had worked his cock through my sphincter, Mr. Jones just pressed forward. I gasped when he breached me. He held still a moment and just worked his cock back a forth a little. "Let me know when it's ok to go further, Jack."

After 30 seconds of this, I said, "Ok, Sir. I'm ready."

Mr. Jones started taking longer strokes. I eventually felt his balls tap mine. I thought about those balls. They were huge.

Mr. Jones said, "I'm not the first big cock that's been in this ass. That's ok. I'm glad somebody broke you in. I wouldn't have wanted to hurt you."

Mr. Jones started picking up the pace. I didn't feel his balls on every entry, but I felt them often.

"Did you like that video, Jack?"

I glanced back at the screen. It must've been on a constant cycle, because it was still playing. "It's one of my favorites Sir."

"Are you a slut for big black cock, Jack?"

I nodded.

"I didn't hear you, Jack."

"Yes, Sir."

He started increasing the force and speed of his thrusting. "Fuck, Jack. I'm not going to last long at this pace."

He wasn't the only one. In spite of the fact that I had cum around 15 minutes earlier, I could feel it building up again. Mr. Clark had trained me in just two sessions to not touch my cock. Instead, he stroked it for me. Mr. Jones never touched my cock, and I came ... and I came.

Mr. Jones kept going for another couple of minutes. He let out a groan and shoved his cock as deep as any thrusts before, and I felt it spasming in my ass. I almost came again.

He withdrew and thrust in again, and I felt another couple of spasms. Then a third time. This time, it was quite a few spasms traveling through my body.

After a moment, Mr. Jones withdrew his cock. "Part of me wishes that I had done this sooner. The other part is glad that I waited. How are you doing, Jack?"

I found my towel and set it on the couch. I sat down on it. I looked at him. "Thank you, Mr. Jones. I'm doing well. I'm glad that rainstorm hit when it did."

"So am I, son. And I think that you can call me Carl."

Carl handed me my beer and we sat and talked. I explained how I had become obsessed with big and thick cocks. Carl and I got together at least once a week until I went to school. It wasn't until late in my sophomore year that I found a cock bigger than his, but that is a story for another time.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
246 Followers