The Birth of Bella the Bimbo Clown

Story Info
He thought it was an easy job... until he met the Ringmaster.
1.4k words
4.2
15.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fairgrounds were dark this early in the morning -- perfect for a burglar. Clint cased the circus the whole week and watched the carnies file into the trailer near the back. That's where the safe was. Guaranteed.

He quickly pried open the trailer door's lock and snuck in quietly. These fairs were easy jobs -- cash-only enterprises which kept their haul in consumer-grade security safes. The safe was even sitting out in the open, next to a dresser and makeup table.

Clint, smoothly walking over to the safe, pulled out the lockpicking tool from his pocket and got to work. He tried a few times to get the motion right, but soon he felt give and gently rotated the lock open. Easy-peasy.

Pulling the door open he found... nothing. "What the fuck?" he said out loud, genuinely astonished.

He stood up and felt a hand touch his lower back. He turned around and the hand pulled him closer to his unknown assailant. In a second he saw her -- long blonde hair, crowned by a top hat; a tuxedo jacket over a collared blouse, cropped leather pencil jeans and sharp, pointed ankle boots. Her face was impishly cute, her mouth quirked in a mischievous smirk.

"Ahhh, hello there. I was wondering when our little thief would make his move," she said, her powerful, melodic voice putting him immediately at ease. "You know, if you wanted to join us you could have asked," she teased as she grabbed his ass.

Clint felt weak and tired -- he asked, pathetically, "Who are you?"

"I'm the Ringmaster for this little circus!" she said brightly. "My job is to keep us running in tip-top shape -- you think I'd do something as silly as keep my money in a cheap safe in a locked trailer?"

Clint's face burned with humiliation. Her laughter made him feel so small, so pathetic.

"It's a little game me and my pets play, to find people to join our little family. Now, baby, why don't you look in my eyes?"

Clint stared into those brilliant blue eyes and felt something inside him drop. She saw through him, into him. At that moment he realized he had stepped into something far beyond his wildest imagination.

"You know, you're so silly," she said thoughtfully. "Maybe that's what we should turn you into - a silly little bimbo clown! Big boobies, bubble butt, itty-bitty brain. That seems like a fitting punishment for a silly little thief like you... right?"

"Yes, Ringmaster," he said automatically, without emotion.

"Ohhhh, excellent! I'm so glad you agree," she said as she clapped her hands together excitedly. Then, with venom, she added, "You didn't have a choice."

Lightening up, she gently guided Clint to the makeup table. "First, let's get you painted. A bimbo clown like you needs to put her face on!"

Clint's foggy mind accepted everything. Inside, there was a small part of him that screamed to run away -- but he sat there stupidly as Ringmaster applied a thick, white face-paint all over his face. Clint noticed his own skin whitening to match it -- the chalky paint seemed to travel down his face to his body. "That's not possible, is it?" he thought.

"Don't let any silly thoughts get in that bimbo brain of yours, Bella! Just sit and let your Ringmaster make you into her perfect clown slut!"

Clint's muddled mind tried to process what was going on... but ended up stuck on what Ringmaster just called him. Bella... sounded right in his head. It unlocked a new part of him that felt safe, secure and controlled by the powerful woman painting his face.

Clint -- no, Bella -- looked in the mirror. His face was a garish white, his cheekbones were higher somehow and his features more delicate in general.

Bella was surprised at how beautiful he looked.

As Ringmaster rouged Bella's face, each gentle touch of the makeup brush made his budding tits and ass tingle. They felt... full and warm. Bella felt the clothes around his rapidly-expanding body start to tatter and tear, the cool air hardening his large nipples.

"Bella, my beautiful bimbo clown," cooed Ringmaster. "Our newest attraction! She'll entertain the guests with her silly, sexy dances." She leaned in to Bella's ear and whispered "She'll impress the audience with all tricks like swallowing a whole cock in a single breath."

Ringmaster continued her work, giving Bella a fuck-me red harlequin smile with big bow lips -- plumping them to an alluring, lurid size perfect for sex. She quickly painted a garish red eyeshadow, finishing Bella off with dramatic winged eyeliner.

"When I put your clown nose on, you will finally be Bella in mind and body. That yucky man you once were will be dead -- or, at least, close enough," Ringmaster said, almost reverentially. "I need to go grab it. Stare at yourself in the mirror and fall in love with my handiwork."

Bella stared blankly in the mirror. Her hair was a red blunt-banged bob, framing her stunning face; her clownish complexion contrasted brightly against her pale white flesh. A small drip of drool fell out of her plump duck lips and landed on her blown-up tits. Her body, once lithe, was plushly curvy, with thick thighs, a jiggly ass and massive tits topped with thick nipples.

"Guess I can't sneak around anymore!" she thought with a bubbly laugh. Her cock leaked -- it was the only part of her that was smaller.

Ringmaster, returning to the chair, quickly scooped up Bella's semen and fed it to her. The last of Clint screamed in anguish internally; the burgeoning Bella cried out in ecstasy.

"Bella, welcome to my little family. You'll be protected, loved and you'll live forever -- as my stupid, sexy, slutty clowngirl."

Theatrically placing the red nose on the sitting Bella, something changed inside her all at once. Everything got more lurid in her mind, like the saturated colours of a '70s porn flick. Bella giggled, an almost automatic response that bubbled up from her.

It felt good to giggle -- it felt freeing to giggle. Bimbo clowns are silly girls who make everyone laugh with their horny braindead antics.

Ringmaster giggled with, then at, her newest creation. Bella's cartoonish curves would titillate the crowd, and her silly antics would make them laugh.

"Gosh, Ringmaster! I feel so silly... It's like all my brains went right to my tits," she harrumphed goofily, cupping her tits into a lewd pose. "But that's totally kewl, y'know 'cuz look at how fuckin hot I am."

"That you are, Bella," said Ringmaster. "You've got me all riled up... want to swallow my sword?"

Bella got on her knees and rubbed her face against her Ringmaster's leather jeans. She felt the cock hardening and quickly unzipped her pants -- which flopped wetly on Bella's face.

Ringmaster laughed at her goofy clown slut -- then Bella smoothly swallowed her 7-inch cock and Ringmaster's laughs turned to moans. Bella's bright red nose pushed into Ringmaster's pelvis, and she started lewdly taunting Bella.

"Ohhhh that's so good Bellaaaa," grunted Ringmaster. "Not only are you a silly clown girl, you're a slutty one too!" She started shimmying the jeans down her hips before grabbing her slut's face and pulling her off her cock. "I'm going to fuck you now, babe."

Bella moaned in excitement; her small cock dribbled pre-cum weakly.

Ringmaster quickly stripped, and Bella took in her beauty. Ringmaster was deceptively muscular -- one second she looked graceful and feminine, then she moved and her corded muscle bulged. Her cock was above-average, and her large balls hung proudly.

Fully naked, Ringmaster grabbed Bella and bent her over the safe. She slooooowly rubbed her cock against Bella's ass cheeks. Bella moaned and said in her kewpie doll voice, "pleaaaase don't tease me master. Jam it in there!"

Ringmaster smiled and slapped her cock on Bella's fat ass cheeks. She wanted to savour breaking Bella. "I'll fuck you if you answer three questions Bella."

Bella whimpered in frustration but agreed quickly.

"Who am I?"

"You're the bestest Ringmaster ever! You protect our family and let us have so much fun with our guests," she said brightly"

"What are you, Bella?"

"I'm a silly clown slut Ringmaster!" she said with earnest glee.

"What will you do for me?"

"I'll make the audience giggle...," moaned Bella as she rubbed her ass lewdly on Ringmaster's cock. "With my jiggles," she added with a throaty moan.

"Good girl," she said, plunging into Bella's tight ass with one single stroke.