The Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're in my bed tonight Lisa and not his."

"It is his 30th birthday today, Jon. You don't think he's more deserving of it?"

"No, I don't think so and I don't care Lisa. I don't want you to ever sleep with him again, starting tonight."

Lisa laughed at Jon softly. Her eyes sparkled as he drove his hard cock against her.

"C'mon honey, blow it," Lisa repeated again and again, her voice becoming a whining groan and then a soft shriek, her wide eyes fixed on Jon, her jaw slowly dropping.

"You sexy cold hearted bitch."

Lisa laughed again.

Jon was ready to kiss Lisa. He ran his fingers along her soft jaw line. He cupped her face in his hands. He leant in. His lips were an inch from hers.

"No, not here Jon," Lisa whispered, turning her head and pressing her lips to his ear. "I want Michael and everybody else at the table to see us kissing each other. C'mon, come back to the table with me."

Jon grinned and then he nodded. Lisa broke away from his grip. She took his hand in hers. She smiled at him. She led him away, off the dance floor and back to their table.

Michael sat up at attention when he saw his wife and his best friend come through the line of glowing dining tables. He licked his lips. The others at the table ceased speaking. Eyes moved towards the advancing couple.

"Hi Mike honey," Lisa whispered, arriving and dropping down into her seat opposite him. "Are you enjoying your birthday dinner?"

There was a soft burst of laughter from others at the table. Michael grinned. He was red in the face.

"Hey buddy, it's a great night, hey," Jon said, sinking into his chair next to Michael's wife.

"It sure is," Lisa whispered, turning to Jon as soon as he was seated and ignoring her husband.

"Damn right," Jon stated, reaching for Lisa, and putting an arm around her shoulder.

There were gasps from everyone. Jon and Lisa leant in. Their eyes slowly closed and then their lips met in a kiss. Everyone at the table heard their audible sigh. Everyone heard the soft wet delicious smacks and squeaks as their mouths slipped and their tongues rolled and darted together.

Michael gripped his glass hard. He stared at his wife and at his best friend. He watched the two of them kiss passionately and deeply in front of him.

"Does that turn you on Mike," Rebecca whispered in his ear. "Is that what you wanted to see them do?"

Michael turned his head briefly and looked in his beautiful sister's wide green eyes. Rebecca smiled at him. Her eyes quickly dropped to the bulge in his good pants. Michael noted his sister's glossy blonde hair, her red mouth and her tanned skin. He noted the dusting of freckles on her cheeks and nose. She was so good looking.

"Is that what you wanted on your birthday, bro?"

Michael gasped. He abruptly nodded. He turned back to his wife and his best friend. Rebecca leant in and whispered in his ear.

"Well, you finally got it, big bro. You got what you wanted. Your wife is going to sleep with your best friend tonight on your birthday and Lisa has completely humiliated you in front of all your friends. People are going to be laughing at you and talking about this for years."

"Bec, don't," Michael whispered, slowly closing his eyes.

Rebecca laughed warmly in her brother's ear. Michael's cock twitched.

Michael licked his lip again. He opened his eyes. He raised his glass and gulped his scotch.

Lisa broke the kiss with a soft wet smack. She turned to her husband. Jon planted his open mouth in the nape of Lisa's neck and Lisa slowly closed her eyes and her jaw dropped. Then a moment later Jon was eating her ear and Lisa opened her piercing light eyes.

"Jon is coming home with us three tonight Michael. He's going to be spending the night in our bedroom."

"Us three," Michael asked, confused and foggy headed.

"That's right," Lisa said.

"But, I don't..."

Lisa cut her husband off. She held up her hand. She then turned to Rebecca.

"Are you still in Bec," Lisa asked her sister-in-law. "Do you still want to come back to our place tonight and join in?"

"Oh, hell yeah Lise," Rebecca quietly enthused. "There's no way I'm missing out on this."

Jon gasped. He broke into a big triumphant grin. He looked at both Rebecca and Lisa. Rebecca grinned back at him.

There were more gasps from around the table. There were whispers. Michael turned and stared at his sister. Rebecca was grinning across the table at Lisa and Jon. She turned to her brother. She smiled at him. She leant in and whispered in his ear.

"That's right big bro - I'm coming back to your place tonight. Lisa and I are going to have a girl-girl three-way with your best buddy in your own bed."

"Oh my God Bec," Michael muttered.

Lisa grinned at Michael. Rebecca kept talking:

"I know deep down you've always dreamt of doing Lisa and I together in your own bed. I know it's your big fantasy, big bro..."

Michael gasped. He shook his head. Rebecca kept whispering:

"Yes, it is your big fantasy Mike. I know it is and your wife does as well. Now guess what, birthday boy - you're not going to enjoy your big fantasy. Your best friend is going to enjoy your big fantasy. You can stand outside the bedroom door, jerk off and listen while Lisa and I give Jon your special birthday present."

Michael gasped. His sister withdrew. Michael stared at her. She was grinning. Michael turned to Lisa, then he turned to Jon and then he looked at his sister again. He felt unreal.

Michael sat there stunned. A moment later the whole table burst into loud laughter. It was malicious laughter, directed at Michael. He sat there, feeling like a fool, while the avalanche of cruel sound enveloped him. Lisa was laughing at him. Jon was laughing at him. Rebecca was laughing at him. Everybody was laughing at him. Michael sat there red faced, grinned from ear to ear and tried not to cum in his good pants.

"C'mon guys, let's go," Rebecca finally said, after the laughter died down.

"Absolutely," Lisa whispered.

********

The four of them were outside Michael and Lisa's apartment. Michael was looking down at the front door. He was holding his keys in his hand. He was trying to insert the key to the front door into the front door lock. He was hyperventilating. He was fumbling. He dropped the keys. He quickly picked them up and tried again.

Jon, Lisa and Rebecca were standing together, a few feet away, behind Michael. Jon had an arm around each woman. The girls were glued to him. He passionately kissed Lisa for a moment, then he broke his kiss, then he turned to Rebecca and passionately kissed her for a moment. The two females were stroking Jon's chest and shoulders through his shirt.

Michael could hear the soft smacks and the sighs of pleasure coming from behind him as he dealt with the front door with trembling hands. It was surely a gorgeous thing to watch. Michael wanted nothing more than to turn around and gaze at them, but his wife had told him to keep his eyes to himself or else.

Jon was tall. Jon was strong. Jon was so masculine. Michael's best friend was standing there like some sort of giant. The two beautiful women were so exquisite and they were both clinging to Michael's best friend. Michael wanted to turn around and look. Jon was kissing Michael's wife and Michael's sister. Surely, he could turn around and look just once - it was his birthday after all.

Michael shook his head and fumed. Lisa had insisted that he sit in the front passenger seat of the taxi they took home. She had cautioned him. She had directed him to keep looking forward. Michael sat there while his best friend devoured his wife and his sister in the back seat of the cab.

"C'mon Michael," Lisa whispered with thick words, her eyes closed, while Jon nibbled her neck. "What's the hold up? Get the fucking door open."

"God, I haven't been this horny in a while," Rebecca whispered.

The key slid home into the lock. Michael turned the key and the handle together. The front door swung back. Michael stepped inside. He moved aside.

"Thanks Mike," Jon said, grinning at his best friend, "c'mon girls."

The three of them came through the door. Lisa burst into laughter and then Rebecca and Jon joined in. The three of them began running through the dark apartment. They reached the master bedroom in an instant. All of them were inside a second later. Lisa was standing there, looking at her husband.

Michael walked towards the bedroom door at the end of the corridor. He was swaying from too much drink. He stopped just a few feet away.

"Lisa," Michael whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too Mike. Thanks for being such a good sport about all this honey," Lisa said, smiling sadly at her husband, as she started closing the bedroom door, "and again happy birthday darling."

"Yeah, thanks bro," Rebecca called out from inside the bedroom, "happy birthday."

Michael started walking again. He reached the door.

"Don't worry Mike," Lisa whispered with a smile. "I'll let you cry in my arms tomorrow when I tell you how fantastic it was."

"You bitch."

Lisa blew her husband a soft kiss. She batted her eyelashes.

"I want you to wear that dunce's cap I bought you," Lisa added quietly, with a wink. "Make sure you wear it when you jerk off."

Michael gasped. He stared at his wife.

"C'mon girls let's do it," Jon said, just as Lisa slammed and locked the bedroom door in her husband's face.

Michael stood with his nose pressed to the door. He slowly closed his eyes. He ran his fingers over the bulge in his pants.

"Oh my God," he whispered, staring at the door in the dark.

Jon spun Lisa around. He smacked her behind with his open palm. Rebecca laughed and Lisa shrieked as Jon's hand struck her sharply.

"OWWWW! OWWWW, YOU FUCKING BASTARD JON! OWWW JON! OWWW! OWWW!"

Lisa turned back to Jon. She was red faced and hysterical. She threw her arms around Jon's neck and kissed his mouth hard. She pushed her tongue inside. She whined and wriggled in his arms. Jon slowly mauled his best friend's wife. He ran his hard hands over her. He grabbed her behind.

"C'mon, stop stalling asshole," Rebecca demanded. "Get your gear off and show me that big cock you're always bragging about."

Lisa broke the kiss. She turned and looked at her sister-in-law.

"Kiss me Bec," Lisa whispered. "I need you honey."

"Well you better get over here then beautiful and stop hogging that man," Rebecca said, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

Lisa slipped from Jon's arms. She turned to Rebecca. Michael's sister stepped in. The two women kissed each other hungrily and noisily while Jon pulled his shirt off over his head, kicked off his shoes, unbuckled and unzipped himself and pulled off his trousers and underwear all at once.

Jon moved in behind Rebecca. He was naked. He ran his hands around Rebecca's body and enclosed her in his arms. He looked at her long golden neck and then he dropped his head and pressed his lips into her freckled nape. He pushed his long thick cock into her from behind. He left a single dark spot on the back of her gorgeous dress.

Lisa broke the kiss. She was breathing hard. Her face was flushed and she was staring absentmindedly at Jon. Michael's wife quickly reached out and grabbed the zipper on the side of her sister-in-law's tight sexy red dress. Rebecca giggled as Lisa slowly pulled the zipper down. Then Rebecca sighed and groaned softly as Jon slipped the shoulder straps from Rebecca's golden shoulders, while he continued to softly bite and kiss Rebecca's neck.

Lisa took the dress in her fingers and pulled the tight material down. Rebecca wasn't wearing a bra. Jon instantly slipped his hands around Rebecca and took her beautiful breasts in his hands. Lisa dropped to her knees as the dress came down and off over Rebecca's high heels.

"Oh wow Bec," Lisa whispered, staring, "no panties, either."

Rebecca laughed. Lisa pressed her nose in Rebecca's soft golden pubic hair. She inhaled deeply.

"Oh yum Bec."

Jon meanwhile cupped and caressed Rebecca's tits. He rubbed her points until they grew hard and extra sensitive. Lisa stood up. Rebecca gazed at her open mouthed and in shock. Jon slowly ran his hands down Rebecca's belly and into her crotch.

"You bastard," Rebecca whispered at Jon, her eyes closed, right before Lisa sealed her sister-in-law's lips with her own and pushed her hot pink tongue inside Rebecca's mouth.

"Get your gear off Lisa," Jon whispered.

Lisa broke the sweet exquisite kiss. She stepped back and with a smile on her flushed face undressed in front of her two lovers.

"She's so beautiful Jon," Rebecca whispered as Jon breathed softly in her ear and stroked her wet pussy with one hand and ran his other hand over her breasts. "I love you Lisa. I always have."

"I love you too sis," Lisa whispered back at Rebecca, as she unzipped her own tight sexy dress, slipped the shoulder straps off and let it slip to the floor in a pile of dark hot material.

"This is so sordid," Rebecca hissed as her beautiful naked sister-in-law stepped forward and then shut out any further comment by kissing Rebecca's open mouth again.

The three of them were getting more worked up. Michael could hear every word and every movement. He registered every whisper and all their sweet kisses. Michael couldn't help himself. He had undone his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear. His ear was pressed to the bedroom door and he was stroking himself.

"I want to go down on you Bec," Lisa stated in a thick distracted voice.

"Damn right," Jon said. "I'm going to eat your pussy Bec."

There was a sudden shriek from Rebecca, which ended in a burst of laughter. Jon grabbed Rebecca and lifted her off the floor. He put the beautiful blonde over his shoulder and carried her off to Michael and Lisa's queen sized bed. She was carefully laid back down on the flowery quilt cover. Rebecca wriggled back, while Lisa and Jon stared at the golden spot between Rebecca's legs.

"I swear to God, I'm going to have so much fun fucking you Rebecca."

Lisa laughed at Jon. The two of them lunged at Michael's sister. Rebecca shrieked again. Lisa and Jon ended up on top of her.

"OH MY GOD GUYS," Rebecca screamed.

Rebecca squirmed. She gasped. Jon lightly brushed his fingertips over Rebecca's face. His index finger softly circled her lips before sinking inside her mouth. He inhaled the scent of her blonde hair and then he smoothed her glossy hair back and planted kisses against Rebecca's ear and her neck.

Lisa kissed her sister-in-law's breasts. Rebecca cupped the back of her girlfriend's head in the palm of her hand. Rebecca sighed softly as Lisa's auburn head rose and fell, her full soft mouth closing around each of Rebecca's nipples in turn.

"I've always had the biggest crush on you Lisa," Rebecca whispered.

Michael's wife looked up at her husband's sister.

"I should have married you Bec, rather than your brother," Lisa said, making sure she spoke loudly enough, so Michael could hear her through the door.

"And I wanted to marry you both, you sexy bitches," Jon added.

Rebecca laughed and then she sighed again as Lisa's head dropped. Then a moment later Jon kissed Rebecca's lips and her laughter died. His hands slipped around her face and under her head. He brushed more hair back. He stroked her cheek as he kissed her.

It was a slow exquisite exploration. Lisa demanded the three of them take it slowly, though all three of them were having sex together for the first time and there were years of accumulated sexual frustration and tension between them. They had all night, Lisa whispered - they had all weekend.

Lisa was placing one soft kiss after another on Rebecca's tender sensitive belly, while the palms of her warm hands slid gently over Rebecca's breasts, shoulders and arms. Jon had finished kissing Rebecca's mouth. He was exhaling on Rebecca's thighs as he kissed her legs. His fingers were wandering thoughtfully over her hips and running slowly through her golden pubic hair.

"Open your legs Bec," Lisa whispered, her hand tenderly caressing.

Rebecca drew her knees back in the dark bedroom. The silver moonlight shone on her form as she then opened her legs before her two lovers. Jon and Lisa grinned. Rebecca's pussy was hidden - it was sunken in shadow. The two of them dived for it. Lisa got there first.

"Greedy bitch," Jon softly muttered.

Lisa laughed with her mouth full. Rebecca gasped and groaned as her sister-in-law's lips made contact with her pussy and then Lisa's tongue flashed forth. Rebecca's beautiful pussy was like a wet ice cream and Lisa licked her that way. She gently parted Rebecca's lips, exposed Rebecca's soft inner flesh and then dragged her flat broad tongue over that place repeatedly.

"Oh, I love you Lisa," Rebecca whispered. "You're the best sister-in-law a girl could have."

"Damn right I am," Lisa stated, looking up momentarily at Rebecca.

"Oh, don't stop Lisa," Rebecca whispered with a tone of disappointment, her hand on the back of Lisa's head.

Lisa laughed and then her head dropped.

Jon looked down at the two women. He watched Lisa's auburn head slowly circle and rise and drop between Rebecca's soft open legs. He looked over Rebecca. He gazed at her beautiful body as she reacted to Lisa's kisses. The beautiful blonde was groaning softly and her limbs were curling, her fingers were running through Lisa's hair, and her breasts and belly were trembling.

Jon realized that Lisa had no intention of giving Rebecca up. Lisa was high on the taste of Rebecca. She was glued to Rebecca's pussy. Michael's wife was breathing deep and hard. Lisa was softly whining. Lisa was going to make Rebecca cum and that's all there was to it.

He quickly decided to get in behind Lisa. He took his best friend's wife's hips in his hands. He made her raise her lower body. She was up on her knees and her behind was right in the air. Jon looked. His big hard cock twitched. He stared at Lisa's beautiful pussy and her tight anus. For a split second he was tempted to jump up, take hold of Lisa's hips and drive his dick inside Lisa.

"Eat my ass Jon," Lisa whispered back at him, shaking and rolling her behind.

"I'm so tempted to put it in you, Lisa."

"No, not yet - Bec and I want to suck your cock first."

He smiled. He nodded. Jon gently placed his hands on Lisa's cheeks. Michael's wife dropped her head again. Rebecca gasped. Jon leant forward. The tip of his tongue came into contact with Lisa's anus. Michael's wife giggled. Jon slowly ran his tongue around and around, while closing his eyes and burying his nose against her warm skin and ticklish hair.

Michael had quietly picked up a chair from the dining room and had carried it back to the bedroom door. He grabbed the dunce's cap Lisa had bought him. He sat down. He put the dunce's cap on. He was naked. He was jerking off.

Michael almost lost control and blew it prematurely when he heard his sister cum. Michael had to stop stroking himself for a long moment. He held his twitching drooling cock in his sticky palm. He sat there in the dark, on his chair, staring at the bedroom door in front of him. His wife was making his sister explode.

"OHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD LLLLIIIIISSSSAAAA! OHHHH LLLLIIIISSSSAAAA!"

The muffled howls and the groans came through the door to Michael's ear. It was so hard not to cum himself.

"Lucky bitch," Michael muttered, his dunce's cap sitting at an odd angle, his beady eyes closing tight, his teeth on display, his foggy glasses slipping down his nose, off his face and onto the floor.

"OHHHH IIII LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU, LLLLIIIISSSSAAAA!"

Inside the bedroom, Rebecca lay back on the damp bed. She was taut, but her whole body was trembling. She was shaking herself apart at the seams. She slowly turned from side to side, her eyes shut tight and her jaw slack and open. Her hands were clamped on the back of Lisa's moving head and her legs were locked in around Lisa.