The Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their first night together, in each other's arms, was everything they had hoped for. The sex went on and on for hours without pause. In the dark moody bedroom their perspiring bodies writhed, rolled and twisted. Under the sublime moonlight their limbs slowly roved, stretched and curled. Body parts shone with sweat, saliva, semen and vaginal fluid. Hair was wild and glued together. Make up was smeared across tanned, scratched and bitten skin.

Jon had claimed his place as their man. A deep connection had been made between the two females and the one male as they made passionate love in the heavenly bedroom. Lisa and Rebecca sensed something inside themselves, which Jon was revealing and bringing to the surface to glow there perfectly - no man, particularly Michael had been able to bring that out in Lisa.

"You make me feel like such a woman, Jon," Rebecca whispered, giving that thing, being revealed from inside her-self a spoken form.

Lisa looked at Rebecca, then at Jon and nodded. Her sister-in-law had articulated it.

Jon nailed each woman and every time he put a squirming shrieking female on her sweaty back and impaled her or took her from behind and hammered her, he stated and advanced his manhood. Lisa in particular found Jon's assertiveness very attractive. He wasn't an apologetic fumbler, like her husband was. He wasn't timid and unsure, like Michael was. Jon was a dominant character.

Lisa and Rebecca had loved the moment Jon shot his semen over them. That act, which both women might have found crude and revolting at other times, seemed so appropriate when Jon did it. Their new man had merely marked what now belonged to him.

He told them to lie down and they did. His large cock was so rigid and so red.

"Oh, do it Jon," Rebecca had urged him in a sweet tone of voice.

"Yeah, do it Jon, honey," Lisa had cooed.

Jon had blasted them both. The two beautiful women screamed and laughed. The big man had aimed his twitching penis at the hot perspiring forms below him and with a roar let go. Streaks and arcs of white fluid had flashed in the moonlight. Semen had landed in long glowing trails on faces, breasts, bellies and legs.

Taking Jon's cum like that had seemed so natural. Their bodies shone with it.

"I think you would probably piss on us," Lisa whispered, "if we let you."

"Yes, to show everybody that he owns us," Rebecca whispered, smiling softly up at her male.

The best sexual moment for Rebecca took place in the early morning hours. Jon had made Rebecca cum once, a few hours before. Lisa had made her sister-in-law cum twice. Then Jon lunged at his best friend's sister as the light from the encroaching sun began to play upon the edges of the bedroom and touch and explore the skin of the three lovers.

Jon took Rebecca from behind. He held her in his arms and caused her to turn over onto her belly. He then insisted she rise and support herself on her hands and knees.

The beautiful blonde stretched like a lean golden cat in the glow of sunrise. She shook her behind at Jon. She curled her spine. She slowly leant forward, sliding her fingers across the tangled bed sheets and damp mattress. Her face was just inches from the bed head.

"C'mon Jon," Rebecca whispered, looking back at him over her shoulder, "nail me. Let me have it, honey."

Lisa's soft laughter rippled in the expanding shimmering light. The daybreak was creeping across the floor and up the side of the bed.

Rebecca's man moved in. He took his hard cock in his fingertips and placed the point between Rebecca's pouty flushed lips. Jon reached under and carefully stroked her clitoris with his other hand.

Rebecca sighed and closed her eyes. She laid her blonde head on her golden forearm.

"C'mon Jon," Rebecca whispered, "penetrate me for God sake."

"You want to be fucked hard Bec," Jon asked softly. "Yeah, is that what you want? Do you want me to bang your pretty little ass?"

"You know that's what I want, you asshole," Rebecca whispered, her body reacting to Jon's touch, her eyes closed, "don't fucking play any fucking games with me."

Jon and Lisa laughed together. Jon's bulbous knob was nestled against Rebecca's dripping pussy. He had let go of his shaft and was holding Rebecca's tanned hip in his hand.

"Jon, for god sakes," Rebecca demanded, her voice rising in volume.

"Give it to her Jon," Lisa hissed.

He waited.

"OH, FOR GODSAKE JON - JUST DO IT WILL YOU. STOP MESSING AROUND AND DO IT JON."

For a moment, Lisa thought her sister-in-law was going to break into hysterics or tears. Then Jon quickly took Rebecca's other hip in his other hand. He thrust. He broke into Rebecca's body. He drove his knob through her hair lined lips and into her pussy.

"OH MY GOD, JON," Rebecca screeched and then she burst into laughter and then she moaned at him.

Rebecca and Lisa heard the dull thump as his body crashed into hers. Michael's sister shook with the collision. Her beautiful breasts swung and her head was almost driven into the bed head.

"JON, YOU ASSHOLE." Rebecca exclaimed, growing hysterical.

Jon looked at Rebecca's long lean golden body as the morning light caressed it. He stretched out over the top of her. He placed his hands on her ribs. He slid his hands around and reached under her body. He held her breasts in the palm of her hands. Then he gently pulled back her blonde hair and whispered right into her ear.

"Have you ever been fucked really hard by a man before Bec," Jon asked, screwing her deep and forcefully.

"YES. NO. I DON'T KNOW."

"You would know if you had Rebecca," Jon kept whispering into her ear. "You would remember."

"Do it Jon," Lisa hissed. "Don't make her wait. Give it to her. Fuck her Jon."

"CAN YOU JUST FUCK ME JON. FOR GODSAKES, PLEASE."

"Tell me that you love me Rebecca," Jon softly said, filling Rebecca's ear with his hot breath.

"GOD, I DON'T KNOW JON."

"Tell me Bec."

"JON - FOR GODSAKE, JON."

"Tell me Bec."

"OKAY, YES I LOVE YOU JON,' Rebecca howled, seething with emotions and desire for him. "I LOVE YOU JON, NOW PLEASE."

Lisa watched. Her heart was thumping in her chest.

"And you'll love no other, but me Bec," Jon continued softly.

"NO, I'LL LOVE NO OTHER, JON. YOU'RE MY ONE AND ONLY MAN, JON."

Okay, then Rebecca," He finished.

The sex continued. It happened at a frantic pace. It was rough and hard, just like Jon promised it would be.

Jon held Rebecca softly around her throat with one hand, while his other hand clutched her belly. He drew back and thrust, drew back and thrust repeatedly. His hips resembled a bronzed machine. His big penis drilled and filled her wet pussy.

"OHHHH GODDDD, OHHHH GODDDD, OHHHH GODDDD."

Slap, slap, slap - the collisions were hard and rapid fire.

"OHHHH JONNNN I'MMM GOINGGGG TOOOO CCCCUUUUMMMM JJJJOOOONNN."

Rebecca's red shining face was shoved into the bed head. Her beautiful body was being hammered from behind. Her beautiful body was bruised from where he had bitten her.

And Michael's sister was suddenly losing her mind. It happened as the pulse running seamlessly through her body exploded and her golden form began to shake uncontrollably.

"AWWWW JJJJOOOONNNN. OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDD."

"Fuck her Jon," Lisa whispered, "Fuck that girl."

Then Rebecca was screaming incoherently.

Jon pushed Rebecca down on the bed. Her face was suddenly buried in the pillow. The big man lay over her - he was on top of her. Michael's sister was howling and crying into the pillow. She lay almost immobile under his heavy frame - she trembled and tore at the mattress with her nails.

Finally, Rebecca was quiet. Jon lifted and held Michael's sister tight in his arms, against his body. She shuddered softly. She refused to look at him for a moment. He was still rock hard and deep inside Rebecca.

"Wow, that was wild," Lisa whispered.

"I don't know whether to slap you or kiss you Jon," Rebecca said, looking into Jon's eyes and breathing in his face. "I've never cum like that before. I don't know if I like being that out of control and vulnerable."

"You were utterly beautiful Bec," Jon whispered.

"I was completely hysterical and at your mercy."

"You sure were gorgeous and still are Bec," Lisa said.

Rebecca laughed softly. She took Jon's face in her hands and kissed his lips. Jon's cock twitched: his knob and shaft swam inside her snug heat. Rebecca turned to Lisa and kissed her mouth. Jon pulled Rebecca closer.

The two women broke their kiss. They looked at Jon. They looked at each other and grinned.

"You're going to cum any second, aren't you," Rebecca said.

"Oh, hell yeah - look at him," Lisa said.

Suddenly, a chorus of two female voices rang out in the bedroom. Rebecca demanded he stare into her eyes and he did. Lisa demanded that he cum hard inside Rebecca and he did.

Jon gazed with furious pleasure at Rebecca. He looked into her beautiful green eyes. Their faces were just inches apart. He shook hard. He bounced up and down on the bed with Michael's sister in his arms.

"Oh, wow Bec," Lisa exclaimed, "Look at him go!"

"AWWWW AWWWW AWWWW."

Rebecca was laughing in his face. His cock was buried deep inside Rebecca. It was so hot, wet and snug, and he was blowing his top. He shot repeatedly.

"AWWWW AWWWW AWWWW."

"Ride him cowgirl," Lisa stated, pretending to fire a pistol at her.

Rebecca laughed louder.

"Woo-hoo," Rebecca exclaimed, "give it to me big boy!"

Finally, Jon was still. He held Rebecca in his arms and rubbed his nose in her wet hair.

"I swear to God," Rebecca whispered at Lisa, "We're both going to end up pregnant, at this rate."

"It's a definite possibility," Lisa said.

Jon was about to say something, but the three of them were interrupted by Michael. Lisa's husband was whining through another orgasm. They could hear him start to shriek on the other side of the bedroom door.

"Did you hear that bro - your wife and I may end up pregnant by your best friend," Rebecca called out at the bedroom door.

"You're a loser Mike," Lisa exclaimed.

The three lovers burst into loud laughter. Michael continued to whine and shriek.

********

EPILOGUE

Michael was finally allowed back into his own bedroom on Monday morning. It had been nearly 48 hours since his wife had slammed the door in his face. Lisa had made the three lovers some food and they had eaten it off each other's bodies. She had also brought them all some water. They had occasionally gone to the toilet. Besides that, however, Lisa, Rebecca and Jon had remained in the master bedroom making love together for hours on end and sleeping in each other's arms when they were exhausted.

Lisa's husband had climbed off the lounge on Monday morning. He had showered for work at his usual time of 6.30am to 6.45am. He had then quietly approached the bedroom door with a towel wrapped around his waist. He stopped in front of it. He reached out and turned the handle. To his surprise the door was unlocked.

Michael discreetly pushed the bedroom door open. He stepped inside and carefully closed the door again. His bedroom smelt stuffy. He could almost taste the odor of dried perspiration and other stale body fluids.

He took a deep breath, turned on the spot and looked down at the queen sized bed. He softly gasped. The bed sheets had almost been pulled off the bed and the pillows and quilt were strewn across the bedroom floor. Piles of dinner plates and empty glasses sat on chairs and dressers.

His wife, his sister and his best friend lay together in a tangled naked ball of interconnected limbs and twisted torsos. Michael ran his eyes over his wife's golden body and her wild auburn colored hair. He allowed his eyes to drift over his sister's glowing curves and her tangled light blonde hair. He loved the way the two women he adored clung so closely to Jon, their big handsome male.

Michael wiped his eyes as the tears glowed in them. He quietly watched Lisa's chest rise and fall, her lungs inflating and deflating as she softly and sweetly inhaled and exhaled in her slumber. He watched his sister slowly stretch her leg and curl her toes. He watched Rebecca snuggle up closer to Jon. He watched her sigh.

He licked his top lip. He could see Jon's dried semen shining on the girl's brown skin in the early morning light. He could see the women's fluid glowing on Jon's cock. How many times had Jon, Lisa and Rebecca fucked? How many times had his wife and his sister sucked his best friend's cock? How many orgasms?

Michael felt his dick get hard again. He finally dragged his eyes off the three tangled figures on the bed. He walked across the bedroom and opened the door to his built in closet. He undid the towel. He began picking through his good charcoal colored suits. Suddenly, he froze. Someone had silently stepped up behind him and wrapped their arms around his naked waist.

"Don't move mister," Lisa whispered in his ear.

Michael closed his eyes. He could feel his wife breathing softly in his ear.

"I love you Lisa," he whispered, tears running down his cheeks. "Thank you Goddess."

"I love you too. I hope you liked your birthday present darling? I know I certainly did."

Michael laughed softly. He nodded. He wiped his cheeks.

"Listen to me Mike," Lisa whispered in his ear. "There's more to celebrate."

"What," he asked, his heart thumping.

Lisa made Michael step forward. His face was pushed into the sliding door of the built in wardrobe. The front of his body was pressed up against the shiny mirrored surface. Lisa was breathing hard. She had him pinned.

"I'm going to ask Jon and your sister to move in here with us. The three of us - Jon, Rebecca and I are going to share this bedroom."

Michael gasped. Lisa pushed harder, driving her husband against the wardrobe door.

"Where will I sleep?"

"On the lounge, of course, dummy," Lisa said, grinning in his ear. "Or, we could buy you a dog kennel and put it in the garage. You could sleep in one of those. There are options, honey."

Michael gasped.

"I'm in love with Jon and Rebecca. I want Jon to be the father of our children, Mike. Do you understand? We're not using any contraception. I don't want him to use a rubber and I told him so."

"Oh my God, Lisa," Michael whined.

"Do you like that idea Michael? You can take care of his kids, honey. You'll be the babysitter and he's going to be the stud, yeah?"

Michael nodded fiercely.

"He's going to be the man around here. You can go off to work each day. You can come home and take care of all the cooking and cleaning."

Michael nodded fiercely.

"I think you can guess what your best friend, your sister and I will be doing all day here at home. I mean you've already had a taste of it this weekend. You can pay the bills. You can be there, hard at work, knowing that Bec and I will be making love to your friend while you slave away."

"Oh my God, Lisa," Michael whined.

Lisa laughed softly. She breathed into her husband's ear.

"But there's more," Lisa said.

"Oh, is it the big moment," Rebecca suddenly said from the bed.

Michael gasped again. Lisa looked back at her sister-in-law.

"It sure is Bec. It's in the top bedside drawer over there. I've already taken it out of its packet."

"I'll grab it," Rebecca stated.

Michael's sister climbed off the bed as Jon began to stir. Rebecca opened the bedside drawer, pulled out the diabolic contraption and held it up with a smile. Jon awoke and grinned, but remained silent. The females were making the big decision - determining which male would get the sex and which male wouldn't get the sex.

"Can I do it Lisa," Rebecca asked.

"Of course darling: turn around Michael."

Michael turned. His beautiful naked sister approached him. She was carrying a gleaming metal cock cage in one hand, and a small padlock and a long metal chain with a padlock key attached to it, in her other hand. Rebecca stopped in front of her brother.

"Can you hold this Lisa," Rebecca said, offering the padlock and key chain to her sister-in-law.

"Sure," Lisa said, taking it from Rebecca.

Michael's sister carefully dropped to her knees. She reached out and fit the cage to Michael's little dick. She closed the cage up. She reached up for the small padlock and Lisa gave it to her. Rebecca turned back to her brother. She slid the padlock into place. She snapped it closed with satisfaction. Michael was locked up.

Rebecca stood up. Lisa held out the padlock key chain to her.

"Here you go Bec," Lisa said, "as agreed."

Rebecca took the key chain from her sister-in-law. She slipped the gleaming chain over her head. The key sat there between the tops of her beautiful breasts. Rebecca looked at her brother. Lisa spoke for her.

"Your sister will be the one to decide when you can masturbate and if you can masturbate. She owns your manhood now."

"No more pussy bro," Rebecca whispered, grinning, "ever..."

Michael suddenly burst into tears. The two women cooed at him, rubbed his shoulders and laughed softly at him.

"You poor baby," Rebecca said, taking her brother in her arms and gently patting his back, "never mind."

Lisa took him in her arms next.

"It's good, hey Mike," Lisa whispered, kissing his cheek softly and ruffling his hair. "You like it, right."

He nodded his head.

"I love you Lisa," Michael whispered, his chin bobbing. "I love you Rebecca."

"You're my brother Mike. I love you too. You're such a nice guy. I think I understand you now. It's taken a while though."

Rebecca looked at Lisa for a second, and then she turned back and then continued talking to Michael.

"I couldn't quite believe it when Lisa explained it to me - told me who you really are. It's unusual Mike. I couldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes."

"I am a bit weird Bec," Michael whispered, wiping his eyes.

"No, not weird Mike," Rebecca interrupted him - "just unusual. I haven't met too many men who got off on handing their wife over to their best friend, wanted to give up having sex all together, and were happy for someone else to father their children. It's just unusual, Mike."

"He's just kinky," Lisa offered softly, stroking her husband's hair, "lovable and hopeless, Bec."

Rebecca laughed at Lisa for a moment. She turned back to Michael.

"One thing I'm sure of," Rebecca whispered. "I'm in love with your wife and your best friend. I'm going to take advantage of you Mike. I know you love it when the women you care for take advantage of you. I'm taking your wife for myself, bro. And, I'm never going to let you out of that cage, even if you get down on your hands and knees and beg me to. It stays on."

Michael nodded. He wiped his red leaky eyes again.

The two women laughed. Lisa suddenly smacked her husband on the behind.

"Grab your work clothes and get your ass out of here Mike. I don't want you to be late for work."

Michael quickly picked out his work clothes. He dashed from his own bedroom with his tail between his legs. He closed the bedroom door behind him.

"Now, where were we Jon," Lisa said, grinning, her eyes fixed on his hard cock, approaching him with Rebecca at the same time.

A second later both women raced in and leapt at Jon.

Michael could hear their loud mocking laughter chase him down the corridor and into the lounge room.

The three lovers were groaning with pleasure by the time Michael locked the front door behind him, walked briskly down the front steps in his good suit and climbed into his plain sedan.