The Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH IIII LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU, LLLLIIIISSSSAAAA!"

Jon swiftly licked Lisa's pussy and ass. Michael's wife slowly and gently rolled and swung her hips, while Jon kissed and caressed her clitoris with his swishing and flickering tongue. He ran his fingertips over Lisa's soft wet pussy. He pressed there and two of his fingers sank slowly inside Lisa's hot body.

Rebecca finished her orgasm with a series of whimpers and shudders. Then she decided to put Lisa on her back and create chaos in her beautiful sister-in-law.

"Hey, I almost had her then Bec," Jon complained with a grin, his fingers slipping free.

The two women ignored him. Lisa was squealing and Rebecca was laughing. Michael's sister held Lisa's wrists in her hands and was trying to wrestle Michael's wife down into her back.

"REBECCA, YOU CRAZY BITCH," Lisa shrieked.

"GET DOWN ON YOUR BACK, YOU SWEET BITCH," Rebecca screamed back.

There was more laughter and more howls.

Jon watched the tangle of bodies. He watched the flailing limbs and the flashing hair. Lisa was on her back and Rebecca was on top of her a few seconds later. Then suddenly they stopped wrestling. There was silence, apart from hard ragged breathing. Then the two women kissed and all Jon could hear was the smack of lips and soft sighs.

Michael heard his wife cum just a few minutes later.

"OHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD RRRREEEEBBBBEEEECCCCCCCCAAAA!"

Michael couldn't hold on any longer. He felt his orgasm arrive suddenly. He pumped his small red fiery looking dick. Lisa's muffled groans and shrieks filled his ears as he shot. Thin streams of semen flew high into the air. Lisa's husband whined at the bedroom door.

"I love you, you domineering bitch," Michael whimpered, his body trembling and bouncing uncontrollably in his chair. Finally, the dunce's cap fell from his head, hit the floor and rolled away.

"OHHHH IIIILLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU BBBBEEEECCCC!"

Jon just watched with a grin on his face for a moment. He lay on his side. He cradled Lisa in his arms. He softly kissed Michael's wife. Rebecca was down between Lisa's fluttering legs. Her blonde head moved quickly around and around, and back and forth against Lisa's pussy.

"You're a wild monkey girl," Jon whispered, loving the shrieks and the way Lisa's golden limbs slapped and trembled.

Lisa stared up into Jon's eyes. She looked manic. She looked consumed. Her body shook and her toes curled. He smoothed the hair out of her eyes. He kissed her red hot forehead. Rebecca still pleasured her.

"I love you Jon," Lisa said, staring up at him, stroking the side of his face, as her orgasm subsided.

"I love you too Lisa," Jon whispered down at her.

A second later Michael's wife and Michael's best friend were kissing each other. Rebecca had meanwhile withdrawn from Lisa's pussy and was grinning at her two lovers.

"C'mon," Rebecca said, after a moment. "It's your turn now Jon."

He broke the kiss with his best friend's wife. Lisa grinned at him.

"God, it's about time," Jon said. "I was starting to go crazy."

"On your back honey," Lisa stated.

Jon sighed and stretched his big body. His two women - his best friend's wife and his best friend's sister snuggled up against him. They were languid and so soft.

"You girls really like foreplay - don't you," Jon whispered, his arms around each woman.

"I sure do," Lisa whispered.

"Yes, me too - I like getting guys all horny and aroused," Rebecca added.

"I can't take much of it," Jon said, his lips touching Lisa's cheek.

"You can and you will - you spoilt brat," Lisa returned.

He shrugged. He sighed again. Rebecca slowly ran her palms over his large body. She caressed his ribs with her fingers. She dropped her head and pressed her soft lips into his sternum and kissed him there. Lisa traced a line with the tip of her tongue around and inside his ear and then down his muscular neck. She breathed warmly on his face and then kissed his lips. She combed his hair with her slim tanned fingers.

"You smell so good Jon," Rebecca whispered up at him with a smile on her face.

Michael's sister lowered her head and ran her face over his chest. She stuck her nose in his belly button and inhaled deeply and slowly.

"I can't wait to taste his cock," Rebecca whispered at Lisa a moment later. Rebecca then dropped her head again and took one of Jon's nipples between her lips and sucked him softly.

Lisa kissed Jon's open mouth. Their tongues softly wrestled and slid together. The two of them could taste the alcohol fumes and it drove them slowly mad. Jon held Lisa's upper body in his arms. He caressed her spine with his hands. Their eyes were closed and their lips rolled and molded. The air blasted noisily in and out of their nostrils.

Rebecca had finished kissing and nibbling Jon's nipples. She was now tracing curling and meandering lines down and around Jon's belly with her fingertips and lips. She brushed his body with her glossy painted fingernails. Then she rubbed her nose in his pubic hair and inhaled deeply once again.

Lisa broke the kiss. She gazed at her husband's best friend with dreamy eyes. She battered his handsome facial features with her steamy breath. She kissed his neck a few more times with swift open mouthed kisses.

"Let's suck his cock, Bec."

Rebecca giggled. She rubbed the side of her face playfully against his thigh and his hip.

"Absolutely," Rebecca whispered.

Jon laughed. His body was on fire. He was gently trembling underneath the two beautiful women. Pleasure and tension played across the surface of his tanned skin. It made the dark hair on his head stand on end.

Lisa and Rebecca wriggled down between Jon's thick legs. His beautiful women looked small down there. Lisa took the base of his cock in her fingertips and raised the phallus. Jon grinned. He liked seeing their beautiful smiling attentive faces poised behind and then over his large penis. Again, they looked small beside his manhood.

"Look at him there Bec," Lisa whispered, "such a spoilt brat."

"He's such a big man," Rebecca whispered at Jon.

"C'mon girls," Jon muttered. "Time's a wasting."

The two women looked at each other and began laughing. They sounded silly and they looked silly. Jon was so horny. Clear fluid was running from the tip of his cock and down the underside of the shaft.

"C'mon, c'mon, you damned women - stop teasing and procrastinating."

There was more laughter.

Lisa dropped her head and Rebecca did as well. Lisa ran her soft pink tongue over the tip of Jon's cock, collecting the oozing fluid, while Rebecca turned her head, placed her open mouth on the side of the shaft and slid down towards Jon's balls.

He watched them through half closed eyes. Lisa was licking the knob and kissing the tip, while Rebecca ran her lips up and down the shaft and around and over Jon's balls. Then they decided to swap. Rebecca's glossy blonde head turned back and forth as she cleaned the exuding top with her tongue and Lisa kissed and sucked the balls and shaft.

"Oh my God," Jon hissed. "Prick teasers."

There was more laughter.

Finally, after an interminable wait, Lisa and Rebecca finished edging the trembling man. Lisa took the base in her small brown fist. She dropped her head. Her soft lips slipped snugly over the knob and down she dropped, taking inches of hot shaft into her mouth.

"Is that better Jon," Rebecca asked him, looking up at him from his balls and smiling.

Jon groaned softly in response. Lisa's head rose and fell. She sucked him crisply. She took in more and more of his inches until her mouth and throat felt full. Her soft fist pumped up and down as her head dropped and dragged.

Rebecca laughed at Jon's cloudy distracted expression.

"Here Lise, give me that thing. I'm going to make him moan and moan."

Lisa withdrew with one last sweet slurp. The penis popped from her mouth. Rebecca took hold of it by the base. She dropped her head. Jon felt Rebecca's flashing tongue on the tip for a second. Then he felt her warm lips close around the knob and then he felt her head drop and her wet mouth softly engulf inches of cock.

"Oh Jesus Rebecca," Jon hissed and then he moaned.

Lisa laughed at him as he closed his eyes and then re-opened them.

"Spoilt pig," Lisa whispered.

Rebecca was relentless. She sucked Jon's cock. She loved the taste and the sensation of it filling her mouth. Lisa licked his balls as Rebecca rose and fell. As promised, Rebecca made him moan and moan.

Michael heard his best friend through the closed bedroom door.

Lisa's husband had deserted his post after his orgasm. He had quietly retreated to the bathroom and washed his hands and his body with soap and warm water. Michael had stood there at the sink and stared at his reflection in the dark mirror. Meanwhile, the antics in the main bedroom had continued - Michael could still here them at it in there.

He finally returned to his chair outside the bedroom door. He picked up his dunce's cap from the floor, carefully put it on his head and sat down. He grew deeply envious - his wife and his sister were both blowing his best friend.

"Oh yeah," Lisa said loudly, "you like that Jon?"

Jon moaned.

"Oh, it's good, isn't it Jon? Bec gives great head."

Jon moaned again.

"Oh yeah, Jon honey," Lisa stated, "don't you shoot your load though."

Jon moaned again.

Michael gritted his teeth. The idea of Rebecca, his beautiful sister, pleasing Jon with a blowjob and making Jon moan with pleasure cut him. But then Michael heard Rebecca start laughing. Then he heard Lisa demanding a go. Then he heard Jon moan again. Michael grew even more envious. He stroked his little dick hard. His wife was making Jon moan now.

Inside the bedroom Jon finally decided he had had enough. He was so aroused and he needed more. It was almost as if he was on auto-pilot, without any conscious control over his body and his actions. He sat up abruptly. He was moaning and hyperventilating.

Rebecca started laughing at him. He lifted Lisa's head off his cock - his shaft slipped out of her mouth with a soft pop and a wet squeak.

"Oh my God," Rebecca whispered, getting out of the way. "He can't take it anymore."

"He sure can't," Lisa whispered with a giggle as Jon turned his best friend's wife over and put her on her back.

Lisa opened her legs and pulled her knees back. Her beautiful pussy was exposed. Her soft lips parted and fluid trickled and shone in her spot.

"Come on honey," Lisa whispered up at her husband's best friend.

Jon acted automatically. He didn't need any encouragement from his best friend's wife. He moved over Lisa swiftly. Together, they brought the tip of his cock into position. Lisa grabbed hold of his shoulders, closed her eyes tight and let out a soft long scream as Jon pushed. His tip and then his knob overcame her resistance. Then he drove inch after inch of his thick cock inside Lisa's hot churning body.

"OH MY GOD, JON!"

Rebecca broke out into more laughter. She spanked Jon's behind.

"It's good, hey Lise," Rebecca said, giggling at her red faced sister-in-law. "He is a super stud. I wonder what my brother's doing right now - maybe jerking off, just outside the door."

"OH JESUS CHRIST, JON!"

"Finally, I'm inside you Lisa," Jon whispered down at his best friend's wife, with a big grin on his face, gloating at his triumph.

Lisa sighed, opened her eyes and then she laughed up at him softly. She slowly ran her hands through Jon's hair.

"You finally did it Jon," Lisa whispered, slowly closing her eyes again. "How does it feel? You have your friend's wife underneath you, while your friend is listening at the bedroom door."

"Feels pretty good, I think Lise," Rebecca said.

"Yeah Lisa - it's good. It's real good," Jon whispered. "I was never going to give up. You're all mine now. Michael's never going to have you again."

The two women laughed together.

"Typical self-centered man," Lisa whispered and then she groaned.

"My brother always misses out," Rebecca said, as she ran her hands along Jon's body. "I think that's for the best."

"Oh yeah," Lisa said. "I like it like that."

"I like watching him get really frustrated," Rebecca added. "I can tell you've been cutting him off Lise."

Lisa laughed. She nodded. She groaned softly.

"I like it when Mike gets frustrated as well. He gets so whiny and peevish. I haven't done it with him in months."

There was more laughter. Lisa sighed and then she groaned. She suddenly grabbed her husband's best friend and drove her fingernails into his shoulders.

Lisa turned and looked at her sister-in-law with a red faced grin. Rebecca kissed her lips and then her exposed neck. Lisa turned back to Jon.

"Oh c'mon Jon - fuck me," Lisa whispered.

Jon slowly screwed Lisa. His big thick cock was buried deep inside Lisa's beautiful body. He had impaled her up to his balls and he was firmly pressing and rubbing as he gazed down into her beautiful eyes. The tip of his cock was oozing and leaking inside Lisa. Her hair lined lips softly clutched the base of his dick. He wore no condom and she wasn't using any contraception either.

"You're so big, Jon," Lisa whispered, "such a big man."

"He sure is," Rebecca added. "He's awesome."

Jon grinned.

Rebecca lay on her side and watched the sex as she stroked Jon with her fingers and occasionally kissed Lisa. Jon was withdrawing his cock a few inches and then sliding it back in again. Rebecca could see the coating of fluid on Jon's thick shaft as it smoothly and seamlessly emerged from Lisa's pussy. The cock shone and flashed in the moonlight, like quicksilver, as it appeared. Lisa's soft lips clung to the big erection as it came out. Then Jon drove his cock back in. Rebecca watched, hypnotized as the glistening dick vanished inside Lisa again.

"Fuck me Jon," Lisa whispered, closing her eyes. "Oh, fuck me Jon."

"Oh, I will beautiful, I will."

"Big hunk of man, you are," Lisa hissed. "Oh God Jon, it feels so good baby."

Rebecca laughed. Her sister-in-law was really enjoying herself.

Further conversation was postponed, a moment later. Rebecca listened to the sound of Jon's lower body colliding with Lisa's. Michael's sister heard Lisa exhale. Jon was forcing the air out of Lisa's lungs. Air burst from Lisa with a soft sharp high pitched whistle as his hips firmly crashed into her body.

The breathing was punctuated with noisy kisses as Jon's lips sought and found Lisa's in the dark. Lisa stretched her legs and curled her toes. She pulled Jon down on top of her and enclosed him in her limbs. He planted soft, warm pecks on her exposed neck. He ran his hands underneath her shoulders.

The big stud and his best friend's wife groaned at each other almost non-stop. Now and then Lisa would whine and whimper at Jon with pleasure and he would grunt and make Rebecca laugh.

It was the most beautiful scene, unfolding in time and in the glowing moonlight, before Rebecca's flickering eyes. She could see the gossamer silver light on Jon's rippling body as he penetrated Lisa with smooth, deep and forceful strokes. She could see his buttocks clench as he pressed hard at the bottom. She watched Lisa's beautiful fluid body undulate and roll in response to Jon's thrusts. She saw Lisa's crushed breasts and her sliding roving hands.

Jon and Lisa were kissing passionately in the dark. Then Jon was running his fingers through Lisa's hair and was burying his lips in her soft hot neck.

Michael was still listening intently at the bedroom door. He was masturbating furiously. His fist rose and fell. His hand squelched and he sighed. His best friend was fucking his wife. It had finally happened. The bigger and better man had prevailed. The sounds of slapping bodies and endless groans carried through the door to his ears.

Lisa's husband reveled in his failure. He clearly sensed and clearly understood that his wife was really turned on and was enjoying having sex with Jon. It was such a revelation for Michael - it wasn't just some murky fantasy anymore or some sort of exciting dream - it was real and happening in his bedroom.

"I'm a loser," Michael whined with exquisite pleasure and torment, "I'm a loser Lisa! I'm a loser!"

"Ohhh, Goddd Jonnn," Lisa moaned out, holding him nice and tight.

The sex felt so good!

The two of them made love to a perfect wild rhythm. The intercourse went on and on. It was almost maddening the way the pleasure slowly built, but refused to reach a crescendo and a climax.

"Oh my God Jon," Lisa said, groaning. "You are so much better at this then Michael is."

Jon and Rebecca laughed.

"Damn right I am Lisa."

"He just cums too quickly and I can never even feel him inside me," Lisa continued.

The intercourse went on and on. Lisa's body clung to the fiery contours of Jon's rock. She was so soft and she was so snug. Her lips held him in their gentle warm grip. Her hot aquatic body tenderly massaged all his nerve endings.

He increased his pace. He could hear his body crash into Lisa's with a dull monotonous thump. She wheezed and gasped in his ear, while she ran one hand through his damp dark hair and stroked his wet spine with the other. His butt bounced. Her open legs swung. Their sex was crude - the beast with 2 backs.

"OHHHH CHRIST JON - I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE."

"You have a way to go yet, beautiful," Rebecca whispered.

"SERIOUSLY?"

The groans increased in volume. Neither Jon nor Lisa could cum. Their genitals flashed apart and met again with a crunch.

Jon's sweaty body tingled. He could feel the spreading sensation sweeping along his back muscles and through his hips. Lisa was twitching and shivering with delight. Both of them were seeking an orgasm.

"OHHHH YOU'RE A DAMNED GOOD MAN, AREN'T YOU JON, HEY."

"OHHHH, I SURE AM LISA - BETTER THAN YOUR DAMNED HUSBAND."

"OHHHH, HELL YEAH JON - OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD JJJJOOOONNN. OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD JJJJOOOONNN. OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD JJJJOOOONNN."

They were almost there. The sensation built and built and built. Then they reached a point when they began to lose control.

Lisa locked Jon into place. He lost the rhythm. He closed his eyes tight. Lisa closed her eyes tight. Rebecca laughed. They were soon screaming at each other in the dark bedroom.

Lisa hadn't experienced sex like that before. Rebecca had never seen others go through something like that.

It was so primal and so instinctive. Jon withdrew and drove in with short sharp hard bursts. He roared in Lisa's damp neck. She squirted around his shooting rod. Their hips were on autopilot. They were rolling from side to side. Then Lisa and Jon rolled completely over and Lisa was on top of him as he continued firing semen into her body. Lisa raced up and down on the big exploding cock. Her head was back and her damp tangled hair was around and over her flushed face. She was coming on her husband's best friend's cock.

The two of them screamed at each other.

"CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIGGGG! CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIGGGG! CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIGGGG!"

Finally, Jon sat up and took Lisa in his arms. They hyperventilated. They shook. The glowed with sweat. Then they stared into each other's eyes. Finally, they kissed each other passionately. No words needed to be said as Jon and Lisa gazed at each other in awe. Rebecca whispered the obvious anyway:

"Poor Michael - you're through as Lisa's man."

Lisa turned to Rebecca. She looked at her friend. Lisa broke into a wide shaky grin. She then turned back to Jon and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

********

It was a special and magical night. The three of them had been aching to make this sexual connection with each other. The three of them had been craving this. The three of them were joined. They were welded together - body, heart and soul.