The Birthday Gift

Story Info
Karen eagerly awaits her half-brother Charles' birthday.
2.6k words
4.02
12k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(New story set in the same world as Friends, Masters and Slaves, The Frat Party, The Warehouse and Blackmailing Erika, a utopian world created by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Birthday Gift

As soon as the bell rings that marks the end of the classes I run home without wasting time chatting with my classmates as I usually do, I have spent the whole morning distracted and somewhat excited by the celebrations of my stepbrother Charles' birthday that culminate that night with a great party in which we can all enjoy his birthday gifts.

As soon as I enter the great hall of the family mansion where the party is going to be held, my pussy gets wet when I see the two girls tied and naked on the table, with saliva dripping through the red balls of the gags that fill their mouths.

I get a little closer and watch as the golden rings of her freshly pierced nipples shine on her body and I'm tempted to come over to play with them.

'You'll have time to play with their tits;' I tell myself mentally as I turn around the platform where they are placed, causing them to turn their heads to see what I'm going to do.

'Look ahead bitches!' I shout at them, smiling broadly as I see that they obey me quickly.

When I stand behind them, I have to put my hand to my mouth so as not to scream when I see the back of their bodies, two huge dildos that do not stop vibrating fill their asses and pussies and a metal plate with several numbers protrudes between their thighs hanging from their ringed clitoris.

Although it is not this that almost made me scream, but the two marks that now adorn the buttocks of each new slave girl, on the right side of her butt the universal mark of slave girl and on the left the coat of arms of my stepfather Robert.

When my stepfather promised Charles a few weeks ago to give him as a birthday present three slave girls of his choice, everyone thought it would be three young women chosen on a visit to the slave market, at first my only thoughts were focused on how much I was going to have fun enjoying those new slave girls, but that same night my thoughts went in another direction.

Although I am two years older than Charles, we have been raised together since ten years ago my parents, Robert's business partners died in a car accident and he adopted me as his own daughter. In that time, I have managed to get Charles to accept my ideas, and I intended for this to happen on this occasion.

Immediately I began to try to convince Charles not to settle for three simple slave girls of the market, to use the opportunity to enslave three girls who caught his attention, finally Charles accepted my proposal although in these weeks I have not managed to tell me which girls I had selected.

Walking around the two new slave girls again, I can't help but feel happy to know my stepbrother so well, if I had made a list with the possible choices, the two sluts in front of me would have been the first.

I stop in front of them and in the end, I decide to bring my hands to her nipples and pull her golden rings, I start with the slave girl on the right with her long curly hair and big tits, her face is still very beautiful despite the makeup run by her tears and the gag that blocks her mouth.

I grab her hair and pull her head back without being able to believe yet that Kathy Andrews, the leader of the cheerleading team, the most desired and unattainable girl on campus is going to be my slave girl from now on.

'I can't wait until tonight and watch Charles and his friends fuck you in front of all the guests at the party;' I say twisting one of her nipples until a grimace of pain appears on her face.

I keep the torture of Kathy's nipples for a few seconds, and then I move to the nipples of her fellow slave girl, observe her for a few moments looking at how different she is from Kathy, dark hair almost black, smaller tits and more innocent look, much more attractive than I seemed to see her in class every day.

'Fuck Martha, you're a beautiful slut;' I say wiping the tears from her face with my hand, 'If no man has really touched you so far as you've always said, Charles is going to go crazy being the first to fuck you;' I add laughing at the promise that the former class delegate has not stopped making these previous years that no man was going to touch her.

While I put myself back behind them, I mentally review all the classmates and common friends that Charles and I have trying to imagine who he has chosen as his third slave girl, but as soon as I see the huge filling their holes I forget about the subject and decide to play with them for a while.

With my right hand I review my stepfather Robert's coat of arms engraved on Martha's thigh while with my left hand I begin to slowly pull out the dildo lodged in Kathy's pussy.

'Shit!' I scream as I completely pull out the and feel the strong vibrations against my hand. I also remove the dildo from Martha's pussy smiling when I see that both have engraved in bright letters the name of their owner along their entire length.

I insert two of my fingers into Kathy's pussy and begin to pinch her clitoris, as soon as I do it her whole-body shudders, and I realize that the dildos have been keeping the two slave girls on the verge of orgasm for sure hours.

For a few seconds I consider taking them to their first orgasm as slave girls but suddenly the door of the room opens and when I look there, I see my stepfather Robert enter accompanied by two of his personal slave girls.

'You're here!' my smiling stepfather tells me, 'We've been looking for you for a while, the birthday party starts in a while and we still have to prepare you;' he adds.

I do not understand the words of my stepfather until followed by the two slave girls he begins to walk towards me and I see what he is holding in his hands, in his right hand he carries a gag with the red ball, while on the left he carries two dildos on which in golden letters I can see Karen's name engraved.

When I look up at my stepfather's face, his smile and lustful look confirm my fears.

'Sorry Karen, you yourself sealed your fate by convincing Charles to choose which girls he wanted as slave girls,' he says, standing in front of me.

Before I can react, the two slave girls have placed themselves behind me with my hands behind my back, holding them with metal handcuffs.

'Don't worry Karen,' my stepfather says to me by forcing the gag in my mouth, 'Take good care of you, tonight Charles and his friends will enjoy fucking you at the party, but from tomorrow you will be my slave girl of personal pleasure and only I will enjoy your body;' he adds by tearing off my dress in one fell swoop. 'Your father managed to prevent me from enslaving your mother, but no one will be able to deliver you.'

The next hour is a real nightmare, the two slave girls take me to a room in the area where the slave girls live, and after tying me to a wooden frame they begin my processing. Despite the situation, in just a few minutes this and I groaned with pleasure as they played with my nipples and my clitoris preparing them for piercing.

When I think that the orgasms that the two slave girls are causing me are going to be interrupted by the pain of the red needles crossing first my nipples and then my clitoris, I soon discover that I am wrong, the intense orgasms only increase their intensity by feeling how my descent into slavery becomes inevitable.

The next few minutes are a blur in my mind, as soon as I feel the hot iron approaching my skin I faint and when I regain knowledge, I feel overwhelmed by the noise of the birthday party.

I try to move, but I quickly realize that I am fastened by my ankles and wrists to a metal structure, being completely exposed to be used sexually. Looking to my left I see Kathy in the same position as me, although she is already receiving the attentions of the guests, and has the cock of one of the classmates filling her mouth while another fucks her pussy. To the extent that I am going to see it, I look to my right to observe Martha being equally fucked by two of our former classmates.

'Hey Charles, your stepsister's slut has already woken up;' I hear a familiar voice say in front of me.

I raise my head and see Eric, the guy I was in love with for a few months is at the beginning of the course smiling widely at the sight of me, at the moment Charles joins him clearly happy to see me in that position.

'It's about time you woke up Karen,' he tells me, bringing his hand to my tits and stretching out the rings on my nipples. 'Martha and Kathy have been attending to the guests for a long time now and the time has come for you to join the party;' he adds by placing herself behind me and starting to play with him fingers in my pussy.

'I have to congratulate you on your idea;' he tells me as he pinches my clitoris, 'It would never have occurred to me to enslave Kathy and Martha, but your idea has turned my birthday into an unforgettable night.'

'I hope your virgin pussy is as pleasant as Martha's, I have really enjoyed premiering it, and much more premiering her narrow ass, I can not say the same about Kathy, as we assumed everyone had already been fucked by dozens of cocks, although I have also been able to deviate her ass, I have given order that the rest of the party only use her butt;' Explains Charles while taking me to my first slave girl orgasm.

As I recover from orgasm, I hear Charles drop his pants on the floor while still talking to me, 'I hope my father will let me use you sometime, I want to see you playing with Kathy and Martha, although it's a shame not to be able to walk around the campus naked and with a strap around your neck as I plan to do with her.

'Oh yes! I hear Charles moan as I feel his cock make its way into my pussy shattering my virginity, 'Your pussy is even tighter than Martha's;' he tells me pushing hard until I notice his body stuck to mine.

'You can fuck her mouth whenever you want;' I hear Charles say to someone in front of me.

When I raise my head again, I see that Eric is still standing in front of me, although he is now naked with his cock in his hand pointing at my mouth widely opened by a ring gag.

'I've decided to reward you for your idea,' Charles tells me as he continues to fuck me, 'I know you were in love with Eric, and I'm going to let him be the one to use your ass for the first time, plus that way you reward him or him for suggesting your name to me as my third slave girl;' he adds before letting go of a growl and unloading his semen inside my pussy.

I'm on my fertile days and I try to scream as I feel the hot liquid in my belly for fear of getting pregnant, but the ring opening my mouth and Eric forcing his cock down my throat prevent me from making any sound.

'Don't worry about getting pregnant, for now you've been sterilized like the other two sluts,' Charles tells me, 'Although I'm sure my father won't be long in raising you;' he adds before walking away to fuck Kathy again.

'It's a shame all this;' Eric tells me by sticking out of my mouth and placing himself behind my back, 'If I had known before that you liked it, we could have avoided this and fucked you months ago, but I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you more like a slave girl whenever Robert lets me;' he continues to tell me as he slowly forces his cock into my narrow hole.

'Damn it!' I hear him scream as I feel a thick, hot liquid flood my ass.

I notice several bumps on my ass on my still fresh marks, and I hear how an uproar forms behind my back, suddenly over all the voices the voice of my stepfather rises commanding everyone to be silent.

'It's not my problem that you cumming so fast;' I hear my stepfather say and I can't help but smile knowing that Eric has run before he could fuck my ass, 'Now Karen is my slave and no one is going to touch her;' he adds.

'Take it to my rooms and let the party continue;' orders my stepfather, and I immediately notice how the platform on which I am placed begins to move around the room.

Minutes later the two slave girls who processed me release me from my restrictions and after lying on my stepfather's bed they hold my hands to the headboard and remove the ring gag from my mouth.

'Play your cards well and you will have Master Robert eating in your hands;' one of the slave girls tells me.

As soon as the two slave girls leave the room, I free my hands from the restrictions and go to one of the closets in the room where I quickly dress in one of the leather harnesses inside and taking one of the metals necklaces, I close it around my neck.

I approach another of the walls and after lowering the intensity of the lights I light some aromatic candles that quickly flood the whole room with their smell. I know well what Robert likes, since he adopted me, I started sneaking into his room when I was arguing with someone and wanted to hide and since I did it shortly after I turned 18 and I secretly watched as he fucked one of his slave girls I started to sneak in when he was gone, chaining me to the bed and masturbating imagining that I was his slave girl and he would fuck me violently.

If I had known that he also desired me, I would not have wasted two years thinking about how to make me enslave, nor would I have allowed my stepbrother's idiot to take my virginity.

As soon as I hear the door open, I sit on the bed with my legs spread and my hands on my thighs and I have to hold on so as not to smile when I see Robert's expression as he enter the room.

'Good night, Master Robert, slave Karen is ready to serve you,' I say smiling at you as I masturbate to him.

... END