The Birthday Gift - Annie Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara sends her best girl as a gift for Sid's 40th.
2.3k words
3.67
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Thanks Tara! Though I'd have liked you here" and a husky feminine voice on the other end replied, "I'd have loved to but you know it's not possible now. Enjoy!" and she hung up.

My fortieth - two days away. Tara was sending me a 'gift'. Since the last 5 years we'd known each other, she would either present herself or send a gift on my birthday. She was a darling and one of my closest associates and took great care of me. She wasn't gorgeous, more plain Jane in looks, short and dark, but had a fantastic body. Well toned. Not skinny yet not an ounce of fat anywhere, just enough to hold on to and play with. Just perfect. She knew how to package herself well and keep her men happy.

The next day I returned late morning after my meetings to see my 'gift' waiting for me at the deck outside my condo. Seated on the pool chair reading a book, earphones plugged in. Straight hair, tied in a pony. Glasses. Dusky. Petite, not skinny. Wearing a simple light knitted grayish-blue dress and black heels. Formal. Neat. She looked up and saw me. She removed the earphones and glasses and stood up with a big smile, extending her hand. Charming, cute, I thought, smiling back and took her hand in mine. Very soft - I thought. "Annie", a soft sweet voice, "Tara madam sent me." A pause. "The reception guy told me to wait here." A moment of silence..

"I'm so sorry, I totally forgot. Hope you weren't waiting too long?" She replied squirming, "A couple of hours. I need to use the loo please!" "Door's always open. Go right in and left." She hurried in. I took her bags in. She took her time to come out. She stepped out of the loo with a big sigh. She looked at me again, a wide smile as she walked towards me. She had removed her pony, her thick wavy hair bounced on her shoulders with every stride. She was probably 5'6-5'7, but in heels an inch or so taller than me. Slender. Clear face with prominent cheekbones. Big eyes. Nice luscious lips. Her pearly whites showed proudly when she smiled! Her breasts seemed firm and perky. She gave me a more than friendly hug. "Happy Birthday!" she whispered in my ear. I returned the hug, "Tomorrow darling! But thanks!," and I planted a kiss on her cheek. She smelt good. Definitely a charmer I thought. She seemed familiar, I tried to recollect how.

I took her hand and led her to the couch near the screen, sitting facing each other, my hand on her knee. "Okay.. Annie.. lovely of you to come over. I'd love to know you.. well. hmmm and before that.. How hungry are you? Let me order you something?"

"Very hungry actually Sir! Had a very early flight.. only a coffee on the flight a few hours back. I'm OK with anything actually," she replied. I called guest services and ordered food even as she continued talking. "I'm from Delhi actually. Stephens graduate."

"hmmm..! I thought you didn't look or sound like a typical Delhite," I interjected. "Oh, actually I am from the South; I grew up all over the country and the last seven years in Delhi," she replied. "How do you know Tara?" I asked.

"Err... ummm.. I escort in Delhi. One of my regulars knew Tara maam and he got me in touch with her last year. She gave me some work," a little silence and she continued, "A few ads. Cameo stuff, nothing exclusive really. And then she referred a few clients also."

Recollecting that I had probably seen her at one of Tara's parties. Parties where Tara had young aspiring models entertain some very special friends. It worked quite well for the girls as well as her friends. In many cases - the girls could make their careers and more, or get a sugar daddy, or eventually marry one of their clients.

I smiled back and asked, "I think I saw you at Tara's party last November I think? Just curious.. How old are you? And since when you've been in the business?"

"hmmm... I'm 24. I started around three years back, in my third year at the university" she thought a bit, "Oh Sir! You were with Kajal ma'am in that party, I think?" I nodded. Kajal was a favoriate of Tara and she was a highly sought after escort.

"Oh! so you've been at a lot of Tara's parties?", I asked. Nodding, she said, "Only two this year." "Well Annie, it was nice of you to come. I think we will have a good time. I have some work to attend to. Your lunch will be up soon. You can keep your stuff in the guest room (pointing), or there's a closet near my bed. Anything else you want, call guest services. Wine.. Vodka.. All in the bar. The red shelf in the bathroom - has stuff you will need to get ready for later," so saying I got up and gave a kiss on her cheek and left.

I returned around five. I lay on the bed tired. I could hear water splashing and thought Annie may be in the tub. I closed my eyes and dozed off. I heard distant soft humming and sensed Annie in the guest room. I opened my eyes and saw her walking towards me with a smile. Her body and head wrapped in towels. She removed the towel from her head and ran her fingers through her hair, rubbing it a few times. She was naturally very pretty. "Tara ma'am already told me your preferences, but if you'd like anything else?" she said. "I hope you taste as good as you are looking," I said with a mischievous smile. She smiled back. Pointing at the kitchenette - "Make some green tea." I closed my eyes again and could hear the soft humming as she made the brew. It would have been ten minutes, I felt her sitting next to me, her hand on my thigh, stroking lightly. I opened my eyes, she smiled at me and I sat up slowly. She propped a few pillows behind me to help me sit up. She adjusted the towel on her chest and handed my mug and took hers. I took a whiff of the minty brew and a sip. Her left hand rested on my thigh as she sipped from her mug. I put my hand on her thigh, slowly stroking it. "I've to shower," I said, sipping from the mug. She smiled, "I'll join you," and got up and went to the guest room. I could hear her humming and then the hair dryer for a few minutes.

I was under the shower only a few moments when Annie came in. Still in a towel. Hair in a bun with a shower cap on, she removed the towel and stepped inside the shower cubicle. She hugged me from behind, running her soft hands on my chest. The shower stopped. She soaped my shoulder and back gently. Then my chest and stomach and slowly my groin, my semi flaccid penis. She giggled softly. I turned around and looked into her deep dark eyes. She was a little taller than me. She lathered my penis and balls. I closed my eyes, enjoying her gentle touch. She had a firm grip of my now hard and throbbing penis and pulled it between strokes. She liked it. She started the shower again and I turned around, the water hitting my face. She continued rubbing my body gently, washing the soap off both of us and stroking my cock intermittently. The shower stopped. She stepped out of the cubicle and got me a towel.

I saw her fully naked for the first time and I liked what I saw. A well toned, athletic frame, a small but shapely ass. Breasts just a handful - beautiful and firm with dark and big protruding nipples. An almost flat tummy. And a very thin landing strip. She toweled me dry and then wrapped it around my waist, my hard cock making a tent. Then she whispered in my ear - "Shall I get ready?" I nodded. She wrapped a towel and went to her room.

A shave, some nice smelling lotion and a strong deo later, I put on a basic blue Levis and white cotton shirt and waited for her with two glasses of red wine. She soon stepped out of her room. Gorgeous. Hot! A deep red satin body hugging thin-strap deep back mini dress. Matching stiletto strapped at the ankle. Nails and toes painted black. Hair neatly in a pony. Mascara and just a hint of blush. Smooth velvety legs. And she smelt really good. She smiled and took her wine. Without a word, I got on my knees in front of her. My hands on her calves and slowly moved up her legs, under her dress, till I felt her panty strap. I pulled them down slowly and she stepped out of it. A sheer red lacy g-string. Lovely! She straightened her dress and sipped her wine. I stood up, my hand lightly touching her, everywhere. Her big erect nipples now showed through. I pinched them softly through her dress. We kissed. She tasted nice. I kissed more, caressing her back and ass gently.

We slowly moved to the couch, me sitting at the corner, she on top. We didn't stop kissing. My hands caressed her soft skin, moving from her firm ass to her back, shoulder and firmly gripping her neck as we continued our deep kissing. I could tell she was getting very turned on as she breathed deeper and faster. Her eyes closed as she felt my hands exploring her youthful body. Her legs slowly opened up so I could cup her crotch and rub her naked cunt with two fingers that slowly entered her. She moaned softly! She was tight. Hot. And very wet. My fingers continued to fuck her slowly, going as far in as possible and rubbing her clit on the way out! I took my fingers out and it glistened with her juices. She held my arm and slowly licked and sucked my fingers, savoring her juices! My cock throbbed in my pants, aching! She kneeled in front of me and unzipped my jeans and deftly removed them! She stroked my penis through my underwear a few times and planted a few kisses on them. She put her hand inside my underwear and grasped my cock and pulled it out. I was in her control!!

She kissed the knob and took two inches in her mouth before removing it out with a 'pop'. A few more times, driving me crazy, each time taking more of me in her mouth. My cock glistened with her saliva.She pulled down my underwear and tossed it aside. My cock hard and pointing to the roof. She cupped my balls and took my shaft in her mouth again. Her hand grasped my cock firmly and stroked it as she sucked it with great gusto. She licked my balls, sucking each and taking them in her mouth, as she stroked my cock. Then she ran her tongue from my balls, up my cock and flicked the underside of the bulbous cockhead a few times before taking it inside her mouth. She continued this, every time taking the whole shaft in, her nose almost rubbing my crotch. She'd come up for air gasping for breath, then we'd kiss again, before she buried her head in my crotch again.

I caressed her ass and my fingers went to her cunt, spreading it and rubbing her clit vigorously, making her gasp on my cock! Two fingers entered her cunt even as she continued to suck and deep throat me. Her moans and sighs coming out of her cock filled mouth. She enjoyed this and had a couple of mini orgasms while I finger fucked her. She didn't mind at all when I slapped her ass hard a few times. She squirmed and sucked harder and faster.

Now she was really getting into it. In between the deep throats, she came up for breath, looking into my eyes, smiling, drooling, but her hands continued stroking my spit covered cock. A sloppy kiss in between. And she would get back to sucking dick again. Her head bobbing up and down my shaft. My fingers exploring her cunt. I closed my eyes and let her. She stroked my cock faster wanting me to cum. Precum. She licked and savoured it. And continued sucking eagerly. I was thinking if I should give her a facial or cum inside her mouth. And then she said, "I want your cum. Every drop. Please!."

It wasn't going to be easy holding back! She had such great sock sucking skills!! She sensed I was ready to pop my load. I grabbed her hair and pushed her face down on my cock. She took my entire shaft inside as I exploded right into her throat. She looked at me as I continued filling her mouth with my cum. She let my cock out with a loud pop. Covered with cum and spit. She showed her cum filled mouth before swallowing my load. Then she licked my cock clean. She sat up, her hand still firmly grasping and stroking my cock. She smiled and licked the cum of her hand. We kissed again, a slow long sloppy kiss. She got up and straightened her dress. "I'll be right back" She picked up her panties, "Do you want me to leave the panties?" "No, you can put them on. I will tell you when it gets off" Her ass swayed as she walked back to her room.