All Comments on 'The Birthday Party Ch. 03'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so good. I hope you do a follow up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not your best series. But still very hot

Ntr2OppaiNtr2Oppaiover 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly, as a long term fan … not your best work. The writing remains worthy, but the theme was incongruous and non sexy. In general, recent works have concentrated on the female demeaning the male. I’m sure this appeals to some readers, but the majority of your work that appeals to me involves dominant men. … however, this is your adventure, and though I didn’t enjoy this story, I’m looking forward to your next one.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Great story showing a mothers love is nothing compared to her cunt. You please the cunt and nothing else matters!

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 1 year ago

I read the series purely because of the opening paragraph in this chapter. What could be more taboo than a woman who gets off on being a bitch to her son? I really hope you continue this, or failing that, maybe write a new story around that central premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welp, this is now in train-wreck territory, from loving Mom of questionable morals to total witch.

This entire chapter was without excitement for me, but I think I will continue to watch the train-wreck.

There has to be something more, or we shall see if a Mom, who quite inappropriately (and she started this whole mess off) has the potential to help her son find fulfilling and happy sexuality, and what sharing to expect from a partner, instead helps him along the path to being miserable all his life.

Happy Birthday!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

This went off on a tangent I did not enjoy

💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES