All Comments on 'The Birthday Present'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting cuck bullshit. No love involved in this piece of denigrating shit. The worst is painting Dick as a person(not a man) of such low self respect that he's happy to be married to a cheating whore who'd have him raise some bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good up to the pregnancy. Divorce that cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

and...She should have brought Blaine home for a threesome first to get things going. Maybe blindfold Dick and have him suck Blaine's cock.

Not go out and be an adulterous cheating whore.

Could have worked out better.

Black baby is easy divorce grounds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What are you dick heads talking about. This an excellent story. You fuckers need to get in touch with your closeted feminine side.

bluerubberonebluerubberoneabout 2 years ago

anons complain when you post in the cheating wives section that it doesn't belong there for some weird reason, then they come to the fetish and interracial sections to complain just the same...you'd think that someone fucked their wife and they need to bash writers on sites like this. Stop fetish shaming and go find kiddie peddlers to kill if you really want to make yourselves useful and stop cuck shaming people behind your secret anonymous basements.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bery erotic but several stories rolled into one. Basically the first page plus was erotic as hell by itself. Once the story starts to roll on to a separate event it loses much of the eroticism. Break it up into multiple parts. But all-in-all well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. It is well written and certainly got me aroused and thinking. Some aspects are not my cup of tea but I respect the creativity and as noted, a well written work. I hope the author writes more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible logic, awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful BNWO story, just another useless wimp whiteboy being ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...