The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperately wanting to satisfy his wife's urgent pleading, Dick continued to lick and suck. However, he was conflicted. Should he swallow or spit?

Of course, Melissa would expect him to swallow her sweet nectar. But now it's mixed with semen. For him to swallow his cum would be an entirely different matter. And if he did swallow, what would happen when his wife figured out that he had swallowed semen? Would she look at him differently? Then again, if he were to spit, it would make one hell of a mess on the bed.

These concerns were instantly put to rest when his wife said, "That's my baby. Oh yes! Drink from my cup." Melissa had raised her head and looked directly into her husband's eyes. "Fill your belly with our love juices. Knowing you are swallowing our combined love juices is so fucking hot."

So, swallow, he did. Gulp after gulp, Dick swallowed the cum combination. The cum of his own making and that of his wife. Throughout, Dick's tongue never rested, which kept Melissa twitching, purring, and squirting.

Eventually, the flow of juices subsided, and she came down from her orgasmic high. But not before Dick's face was thoroughly smeared with cum, and he had swallowed a substantial amount of creamy liquid. Melissa's bush was damp and matted from the activity. Crawling up alongside his now exhausted wife, Dick smiled inwardly and outwardly. Having given his wife possibly the best orgasm of her life left Dick super satisfied. On top of that, he was proud of himself for pushing aside the deeply ingrained stigma and phobia over tasting and swallowing his own cum. For what had been accomplished, it was well worth it.

After Melissa had time to catch her breath, they wrapped their arms around each other and eventually kissed. "Mmmm. I like your cologne," she said. "You smell and taste like pussy and cum." Then she chuckled. "I bet if you wore that blend to work, you'd get lots of attention."

Dick had to laugh at that. "Oh yeah. And who do you think would be most impressed? The men or women?"

"I'm not sure. Which would you prefer? The guys would wonder who you'd been messing around with. I'd guess the girls would too."

"Yeah. But what about the added smell of cum? What would they make of that?"

"Well, I know it would turn me on. I guess it would do the same for most of the girls."

"Yeah? And what about the guys I work with?" he asked.

Melissa laughed and said, "The gay guys would want to kiss you. And straight guys would line up for you to give them blow jobs." That prompted a bigger laugh. "And from what I saw, you give good head."

An instant blush came to Dick's cheeks. Still, he gave his wife a playful pinch to her ribs, saying, "Hardy har har! Funny girl."

Melissa giggled. "You think so?" she said coyly. "Well, I like the smell. You should bottle it. I can see billboards everywhere: Cum cologne. Women and men all agree; It's a turn-on." Dick found himself chuckling at his wife's erotic humor. Melissa reached down and gave Dick's cock a good tug, milking a puddle of pre-cum into her hand, which she then smeared onto his other cheek. Next, she placed her cummy fingers to his smiling lips. With little effort on her part, he permitted those slippery fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean.

Melissa was also smiling. A devilishly mischievous smile. "I think my husband likes the taste of cum." Dick's deeply ingrained macho self wanted to deny something that couldn't be ignored.

It was true. Dick would never have believed it himself had he not just done what he'd done. But once he got used to semen's unique flavor and consistency, he discovered it to be quite tasty. He could easily see himself regularly sucking and swallowing his cum from her pussy. "You don't think that makes me some sort of weirdo, do you?"

"No way!" she assured him. "I think it's hot." His question confirmed her accusation. And now that she knew that he liked cum, right then and there, she made up her mind that she would make sure he would always get his fill of the stuff. Starting right away.

She spun herself around and took his drooling cock into her mouth, giving her husband one of her premiere blowjobs. Within minutes fireworks went off behind his eyes as he filled her mouth with another large deposit of cum. Before his vision had fully returned, Melissa was pressing her lips to his, feeding him this fresh load of cum.

Dick's reaction was intense. However, it wasn't one of rejection or even total surprise. Instead, it was as if he had anticipated being snowballed. What did surprise him was that he liked it just as much as he had when combined with pussy juice.

Melissa's lips were greeted by an already open and hungry mouth. His deep moan of appreciation left no doubt; Dick was a convert. Her husband was a cum loving man. Something she would begin exploiting immediately.

The next morning a new routine was begun. Following a hot and heavy lovemaking session, with Dick filling Melissa's cunt with a whole new massive load of cum, he was instructed to suck his cum from her pussy. With his libido in its momentary refraction, Dick hesitated. Melissa, however, was prepared for this. She took control, rolling her husband onto his back then sat on his face. "You made this mess. Now clean it up," she ordered.

By the time he had swallowed every drop of their combined sauces, his libido had been fully restored. His cock was again standing at attention. Believe it or not, that was the last time he had to be told. From then on, Dick dutifully did post intercourse clean-up. Doing this never failed to give him another erection. If Melisa was still horny, she'd invite Dick to fuck her again. A double plus. She got to enjoy knowing her husband would be swallowing more cum from her pussy. It usually guaranteed her an extra few orgasms as well.

Anyway, in just three short days, Melissa's libido had returned to normal levels, taking much of her sex drive with it. For the next three and a half weeks, Brutus would not be invited to join them in bed.

Brutus was the adopted name for the birthday present Melissa had bought for herself -- the all-mighty dildo. How it got its name is a story in itself. As the two lovebirds lay side-by-side, weary from another heavy workout with their new friend, Dick asked if they should give it a name. "Instead of 'IT,' shouldn't your present have a proper name? How does 'Dick Junior' sound?"

Melissa agreed that naming the dildo would add to the kinkiness of things. However, she quickly rejected his suggested name. "I'm sorry, sweetie," Melissa chuckled. "But your name, 'Dick,' doesn't seem worthy of this beautiful piece of imitation masculinity. Your given name may be Richard, but you've been called Dick your entire life. And really. Dick just doesn't have the same manly sound as, say, Hank or Tyrone. Dick sounds more like a small or flaccid penis. Tacking 'junior' onto it only makes it sound more diminutive still. In other words, weak and unimpressive. Besides...," patting his tired, wilted cock. "THIS is Dick Junior, right here," she said condescendingly.

Evidently, demeaning his name and mocking his own cock caused a sudden stirring in his groin. Sensing the reaction this conversation was having on her husband's cock, she began caressing it to further stimulate growth. Melissa picked up the dildo in her other hand. Laying it next to hubby's stiffening cock, she left it there just long enough for both to visually absorb the dramatic size differences. Next, raising the dildo to her cheek, she smiled smugly. "This is hardly WEAK and could never be second fiddle to what you have to offer." The way she said that made Dick's ears turn red and made his cock rock hard -- for the third time. "Nope. This bad boy needs a more powerful name. Something like... Butch, or Jamal."

Dick's reawakened libido helped him get into the name game. "What about, Zoltan? Or maybe Rambo?"

Melissa chuckled then suggested Tank but then dismissed that name too. Ultimately, they settled on Brutus. Because it sounded both big and a bit threatening. It also met one other critical criteria: It wasn't the name or even the nickname of anyone either of them knew.

So, anyway, Brutus had been put away in the nightstand drawer waiting for the next surge in Melissa's sex drive.

Melissa's enjoyment of Dick's swallowing cum remained an incredible turn-on for her. Creampie eating became a regular part of their lovemaking. And soon, she found other ways for her hubby to eat his cum.

For example, in previous years, before Brutus came to be, there had been times when Dick was super horny while her sex drive was at more subdued levels. If she wasn't in the mood to fuck or deal with the mess afterward, Melissa would simply tell her husband to masturbate for her while she fingered herself. Watching his wife pleasuring herself never failed to excite him. At the same time, she enjoyed the show her husband was putting on for her and watching the gooey cream as it came spitting out of his cock. Usually, he'd catch his cum in some wadded tissues. But every so often, she would invite him to shoot his cum anywhere on her body he chose. The downside was the clean-up with tissues afterward.

Now, when she had him do it, Melissa got to prolong the game by making hubby lick up the mess he just made. Having grown accustomed to the taste and texture of cum, Dick readily complied, dutifully sucking up every drop. And by doing this, she could watch him slurping and swallowing his cum. It always worked to intensify her own eventual orgasm.

Seeing how much it excited Melissa only added to his enjoyment of tasting and swallowing cum. The kinkiness of it added a whole new dimension to their lovemaking. In no time, Dick began looking for any excuse to slurp and lick cum. In fact, several times during her next menstruation period, he masturbated into his cupped hand. This was mostly done in front of his wife. But also privately -- all because he missed the taste on his tongue and the way it coated his throat.

The taste of cum in his mouth combined with knowing just how perverse what he was doing always caused Dick to become horny all over again. To the point where more than once while at work, his horniness became too intense to bear. It didn't matter what the time of the month it was; he began ducking into the men's room stall just so he beat off to catch the results. He'd then return to his station with a big smile on his lips. His mouth and throat recoated with cum.

Dick's addiction to cum even prompted him to request something neither of them would have expected. He asked to fuck his wife during her period just so he could drink his cum mixed with her menstrual blood. Pardon the pun, but readily Melissa consented and enjoyed every bloody moment.

Melissa's perfect 28-day cycle meant that her three days of high-demand sex always fell on a Friday. The bump in her libido would begin building as early as midday Thursday, bringing with it the best of his wife's sexual creativity.

The month following Dick's introduction to cum eating -- and his new obsession with it -- his desire for semen grew to become as urgent as ever. So she devised a plan that would take their kinky games to the next level.

Melissa decided it was time to combine cum eating with cock sucking. She just didn't tell Dick what she had in mind.

That Saturday morning, Melissa would open the next chapter in Dick's "training."

To start her husband's day off in the right frame of mind, she made breakfast for him, then sat across from him while he ate. The entire time she wore nothing but a tiny string thong. Dick never said a word about her lack of attire. Instead, he simply gazed admiringly at the beautiful sight before him. Delighted at the way her medium-sized breasts gently swayed and bobbed with her every movement. As he was finishing, Melissa told Dick she was curious about something. Phrasing it in a way that made it more like a dare, she said that she wanted to know how many times he could orgasm before dinner.

This strange request was something unexpected. But it piqued his own curiosity and sounded like it could be fun. Then Melissa added that she would measure how much cum he could make in that time. Well, with that, Dick was out of his seat and ready to fuck.

"Whoa, big boy. Not so fast. The only way to properly measure your output is through masturbation." She led him into the den and had him strip naked while she turned on the computer. "I've got a video ready for you to watch while you masturbate. If that video ends before you climax, another one will follow. So you don't get dehydrated, there's a big glass of water for you to drink. Call me when you are about to orgasm so I can catch it." With that, she pressed the play button then left the room.

* * *

The video was a kind of training video. A pretty girl in her twenties, with a dildo as a prop, demonstrated various techniques for sucking cocks. At first, Dick thought this was an odd topic for his wife to have him watch. But it wasn't long before he became enamored watching this lovely girl with her sultry voice applying her talents. Dick's cock responded positively too. But when she began her instructions on deep throating, wild horses couldn't have torn his eyes or ears from the lesson. He sat there fixated on the sights and sounds of the tutorial, intently absorbing it all. His hand firmly stroked his erection the entire time.

So captivated by the presentation, Dick almost forgot to call his wife in before erupting. He actually had to slow down and hold back, waiting for Melissa to arrive. Just as his wife was getting ready to catch his semen in a small, clean jelly jar, the video switched to the same girl sloppily sucking on and deep throating a real cock. Dick's cock erupted with six respectable volleys followed by seven lesser shots.

No sooner had Dick's cock given up its last few drops and his wife had left him alone again when the screen showed the real cock shooting spurt after forceful spurt of cum into the girl's open mouth. Dick's cock hadn't had time to fully soften when he felt it coming back to life. He took a big gulp from the glass. Yep! This was fun.

The following few videos were of more cocks and the women who suck them. And each time the cum started flowing, Dick's mouth would start salivating. His own cock wanted the same kind of attention. He found himself wondering what it would be like if he could suck his own cock.

While his wife was collecting his second ejaculation, Dick was thinking about how erotic it had been sucking on the dildo. How marvelous it would have been had that dildo been a REAL cock. That led him to wish he could suck his cock and make his cock erupt into his own mouth.

These videos caused Dick to ejaculate a total of four times, surprising not only himself but also his wife. It also resulted in filling the 10-ounce jelly jar to the top.

Seeing the toll this was taking on her husband, Melissa had him drink a large glass of water along with a vitamin pill, then let him take a short nap. While he slept, Melissa transferred all of cum into a larger Mason jar.

Using her temperature-controlled crockpot set at 100-degrees, a pool of water kept the lidded jar's contents fresh. Unless it was being added to.

About an hour later, she woke her husband for a light lunch. Dick's cock was already as stiff as a board and looking for action. What Dick didn't know was that the 'vitamin' he'd taken before going to bed was really an ED pill -- a generic Viagra. He'd be good to go for at least another few hours.

"No sense wasting that. Get back in there and have another go. I've already set you up with some new videos. Let's see what you still have in your tank."

This set of videos was really a collection of short clips with one guy after another masturbating. Some of the clips even included multiple guys, each beating his own meat. The camera often getting in good and close to capture the creamy cum spewing out as they ejaculated. Sometimes shown in slow motion. These were followed by still more clips. Now, two guys were either lying side by side or standing facing each other. Either way, each was holding the other's cock until they orgasmed, spraying cum all over themselves.

Sure enough, this set of videos inspired Dick to bring himself to two more powerful ejaculations in rapid succession. Even though he still had a beautifully strong erection, Dick's cock had been rubbed raw. Melissa produced a tube of lube, and in almost no time, he was adding even more jizzim to the jar.

After a short pee break, Melissa qued up a third set of videos then knelt down between his legs. While he watched still more porn, she sucked his sore but ridged cock. These were cock sucking videos. Close-ups of lovely women's lips sucking turgid cocks and swallowing their salty cum. However, after a while, it became apparent that those lips had actually been those of GUYS sucking cocks. Guys of all ages and races giving oral-service to other guys. This was first revealed when one guy was surrounded by several men, all sporting their erections. Most of the hard-ons were average to bigger than average in size. But no matter its length, the suckee was always able to take the full length down his throat.

Between the scenes playing out on the screen and Melissa's talented tongue, Dick was ready to blast off again. At that point, she masturbated him until he added another healthy deposit of semen into the jar. Still, Dick's erection wouldn't subside. So she went right back to sucking, alternating between his balls and his cock, generating another nice load of cum.

Around this time, the selection of videos changed to the subject of creampies. In no time at all, Dick's mouth was drooling as a mix of still photos and movies of cum filled pussies flashed before his eyes. Some of the creampies were visually thick and creamy, while others tended to be a bit thinner and runnier. In all cases, Dick wished he could plant his face into every one of them.

It was a little after three o'clock when Dick gave up another load of cum for the jar. The intensity of this orgasm almost caused him to pass out. Whereas Melissa was full of energy and excitement, gleefully informing her husband that in six hours' time, he had nine orgasms. "Really, nine times in under five hours if we don't count your nap and mealtimes." Then holding up the jar, she showed him that he had produced enough semen to fill the 16-ounce jar to the brim.

And what a sight it was to behold! A slowly swirling pearly-white liquid. There was just a hint of golden hue to further show its motion and thickness. Who knew he was capable of such a feat?

Back on went the cap and into the crockpot, it went. So far, this had only been the preparational phase of Melissa's plans for her husband.

Motivated by the memories of watching Dick sucking Brutus, it was time to push this kink further.

During dinner, even though Melissa was still naked except for that skimpy thong, Dick was so drained and exhausted he could hardly keep his eyes open. That is until she asked, "So, are you ready to have some three-way fun with me?" His cock instantly sprang to attention yet again. Damned if the ED pill was still able to do its thing.

In the bedroom, Melissa had Dick sit on the floor with his back resting against the side of the bed. After placing a pair of her dark-colored cotton panties over his head to cover his eyes, she got some things together.

Once she had everything laid out where she wanted, Dick's cock was already weeping pre-cum. And he didn't even know what his wife had planned for him! Time to wake their "friend" from his three-and-a-half week nap. Retrieving Brutus from the nightstand, Melissa placed a foot on either side of her husband then tapped Dick's cheek with it, saying, "Okay, Dick, it's time to show us what you learned." Pressing the base of the dildo to her pubic bone and in her deepest voice said, "Suck my cock, slut!"