The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If nothing else were to come from this, it was that he had just eaten the absolute best tasting, most filling creampie of his life.

Morning came to find Melissa snuggled up tightly to her husband, her head resting on his chest. Dick groggily hugged his wife back, giving her a short but loving kiss on the top of her head. "So...?" Dick was first to speak. "Anything you want to tell me about last night?"

A deafening silence filled the room before Melissa got up the courage to utter a word. "I'm not sure what there is to say. Except, I'm sorry. I didn't plan for it to happen." She paused before continuing. "Babe? Do you still love me?" Without saying anything, Dick simply hugged his wife a little more tightly. "I love you too," she said in response. "You know that, don't you?" Another kiss was planted on her head. "I need to tell you something. I hope that you will still love me afterward. I think I said it last night. But I hadn't planned for that to happen." She paused then said, "Not at first anyway. Then something changed, and I knew I really DID want to go to bed with Blaine."

Suddenly, time stood still. What Melissa just said rang like a bell in Dick's ears. BLAINE! Blaine is a REAL PERSON??? his wife had actually chosen to rename her dildo after someone she actually knows?

"Blaine is always friendly and upbeat. He is also one of our best customers. And the truth is," she continued, "whenever he comes in, I have trouble keeping my eyes off of him. Lately, he started making a point of dropping by my desk to say 'HI' or ask me how my day was going. Things like that. There is just an air of confidence about him without any of the usual smugness other men have. Anyway, recently he'd been spending a little more time in the office, always making a point to wander over to see me."

To indicate he was still listening, Dick simply said, "That's nice. I mean, you're a very approachable person." Wanting to see where her story was headed, he left it at that.

"To be honest, each time he does that, I always end up with damp panties. I never thought I'd be so attracted to his type."

"Wait a second," Dick interrupted. "You just said 'his type.' Just what do you mean, his type?"

"Oh, you know."

Dick had his hunches, but he didn't want to jump to the wrong conclusion. Asking his wife to clarify what she meant, she said, "Well, you know I don't get into playing the race game. Normally, I could care less about a person's race or ethnicity. Let's just say Blaine has a very dark complexion."

"So let me get this straight. Blaine is a black man. And this dark-skinned man turns you on?" Dick paused to let things sink in. "I say, so what? I think it's great that you can admit this about yourself and what you find attractive. For me, it's no big deal."

No big deal? In nine months, his wife might be giving birth to, and he might become the daddy to a black baby! That sure puts a whole new dimension to everything.

As Dick was processing that, Melissa continued. "I know. Weird, isn't it? I just never got turned-on like that before like he's done to me. There is just a certain sexiness exuding from Blaine. All the girls think he is sexy. They think it's cute the way he's always taking extra time with me. Well, at least the non-racists do. I've even been teased that he and I should hook up... if we haven't already. I hope you know, sweetie, that before this, I only had eyes for you and loved you the way I always have. But I become totally smitten by this man. I guess that's why I started having dreams about him. I mean explicit dreams."

"Is that why you changed the name of the dildo?"

"I know it's silly, but I thought if I pretended the dildo was Blaine, then that would satisfy my curiosity. It would be enough to stop me from wondering what being in bed with him would really be like."

Dick already knew the answer but asked anyway. "So, did it work?"

"Oh god. This is so embarrassing. No, it didn't. Not really. Still, I thought I'd be able to control my urges. I mean, I'm a married woman, after all." She gave Dick a reassuring squeeze. "A happily married woman," she said, squeezing him back.

"Yeah. But you still have that approachability factor."

"Oh, babe, I am totally in love with you. But I can't help it. I am in LUST with Blaine. So when he was at the party... Honestly, I had no idea he would be there. How was I supposed to know that our best customers were also invited to the celebration? Anyway, as soon as I walked in, he made a b-line for me. I know I didn't hide my delight in seeing him there very well. I guess Blaine had already seen right through my lust for him because he kept me company most of the evening. Getting my drinks and food to nibble on."

Melissa paused, then chuckled. "Every time he came back from the bar, he would bring two of the same thing. Blaine loves to dance. He's pretty good too. Often, I was the one he'd invite to dance with him. If we weren't dancing, he kept me laughing at his stories. At the time, I was too distracted to notice, but I don't remember him ever taking more than a sip from his glass. It looks like I was the one doing all the drinking. Mine and his. Because of that, I guess the alcohol was tearing down my walls of resistance. During a slow dance, he kissed me. Not some drunken sloppy kiss either. It was short, sweet, but oh so tender."

There was another pause. Only this time, Melissa seemed to have drifted off to some distant place. Dick interrupted her daydream by asking, "That still doesn't explain coming home with your cunt full of cum."

* * *

The rest of her story went something like this. Early on, Blaine had offered, and Melissa agreed that he could drive her home. However, as the official party was ending, the two of them were getting along so well they weren't ready to call it a night. Blaine suggested they keep the party going at his place. Of course, Melissa was pretty well blotto by then and had dropped all reservations about being alone with this man she was in lust with. Instead of coming home to the man she was married to.

No sooner had they gotten into Blaine's car when they began making out like teenagers. Hands were roaming, and clothing started coming unbuttoned, unsnapped and unzipped. While Blaine busied himself fondling and massaging Melissa's breasts, she had her fingers wrapped around his stiffening cock.

With her tits fully exposed, he drove them to his house. Even before pulling the car into the garage, Melissa had begun sucking his cock. Seated, she couldn't be sure, but Blaine's cock seemed like it was a bit longer than her husband's.

Melissa already knew that Blaine was divorced, so she knew they wouldn't be running into an angry wife. As Blaine escorted her into his house, he had only rebuttoned the waistband of his slacks, leaving his semi-ridged cock still hanging out of the fly. Melissa followed his lead and didn't bother to re-hook her bra or button her blouse.

With arms wrapped around the other's waist, they turned the corner into the living room.

Much to both of their surprise, two naked college-aged boys were there on the sofa. Even more shocking was that each was holding the other's erect cock. On the TV, a YouPorn video was playing.

So stunned by what she had walked into, it took a moment to remember her own exposed chest.

As if nothing was the least bit unusual about being caught while naked or by what they were doing, the two of them just smiled and gave casual greetings. All while continuing their cock stroking.

Without making any attempt to hide his own cock, Blaine, seemed amazingly unaffected by what was they were doing. Instead, he simply said, "I didn't expect to see you until morning." The boys explained that their dates had bailed on them. This as they kept right on doing what they had been doing. Blaine said he was sorry to hear that but then snapped at them, "Fellas! Where are your manners? In case you hadn't noticed, a lady has entered the room."

Nothing more needed to be said. The boys jumped up from the sofa, and with their boners leading the way, they promptly came over and greeted Melissa. Each took his turn shaking her nervous hand while Blaine introduced his son, Kwanzy, and his childhood best friend, Miguel.

Between the boy's complete lack of modesty and her own inebriation, Melissa let go of her blouse, allowing it to fall open again. Hell, if they could be totally naked in front of her, what harm would showing a little tit hurt. With introductions out of the way, the boys returned to the sofa and the on-screen porn while Blaine led Melissa into his bedroom.

Blaine and Melissa had barely entered the bedroom when things picked up from where they left off in the car. Melissa was beyond holding back. Married or not, she was going for it. Clothes flew off and landed everywhere. The next thing she remembers was lying sprawled out across Blaine's bed with him between her legs. Even before taking his first taste, he buried his nose into her pubic bush to deeply inhale the aroma of her womanhood.

She says she remembered looking down and only seeing his black curly hair and thinking she was about to be licked but a large, black Husky or Labradoodle. Blaine's long tongue reinforced that impression.

Just when she was about to have her first orgasm, Blaine raised up and came around to the opposite side of the bed. She lay there watching as his muscular body crawled over her. Once he had his face even with her cunt and his drooling cock above her face, he flipped them over so that she was on top of him. Next, they were sixty-nining each other. That's when she really got to fully size up the length of his cock. She said it had to be at least ten, maybe eleven inches long. By far, the longest cock she'd ever seen.

Melissa was having a good go working his cock into her mouth and down her throat. His pre-cum easing its passage. But again, without taking her over the edge, Blaine masterfully kept her right on the edge of cumming.

Blaine changed positions again. Still on her hands and knees, he stood at the side of the bed, giving her a new angle to suck his cock. As if it wasn't crazy enough for Melissa to be doing this with someone other than her husband, things were about to go beyond fantastical.

With Blaine's cock deep down her throat, a different tongue began licking her dripping cunt. Who's tongue it was didn't matter as much as the fact that a third person was also in the room and taking advantage of the situation. There was a natural instinct to put a halt to what was going on. But the feelings of being submissive to others -- along with having given up all inhibition -- kept her from doing anything to interrupt what was happening to her. She may have been out of her mind with lust, but opportunities like this only come around once. Melissa decided to let the show proceed and see where Blaine would take her next.

No sooner had Melissa made that decision, she became totally relaxed and able to fully enjoy this new sexual experience. Suddenly, a third person was giving another part of her body attention. Someone had slid in from the foot of the bed and was now between her hands and knees. A juicy set of lips and a pair of hands were sucking on and massaging her tits.

With a man licking her cunt, another playing with her chest, and one more feeding her his cock, this was even better than the supposed three-way she and hubby had played. Way better! Melissa was the center of an actual four-way! That realization alone was enough to push her over the edge for an earth-shaking orgasm. Only the first of many.

This went on for several more minutes before the pussy licking abruptly stopped. 'What next' she wondered.

She would soon find out. Blaine withdrew his cock from her mouth only to have a fresh new cock take its place. Glancing up, she could see that Kwanzy had taken his father's place. Like father, like son. Kwanzy's cock was every bit as thick as Blaine's, just ever so slightly shorter. Things were getting kinkier by the minute. It was evident that not only did both men have no problem being naked in front of each other. Apparently, they even shared their women equally. Melissa thought to herself, maybe it's true that incest is best.

This spurred on another orgasm.

Although she couldn't see who was beneath her having fun with her tits, she was pretty sure that it was Miguel. Melissa felt someone getting on the bed behind her, his knees pressing down on the mattress between her still splayed legs. Her suspicions were proven correct when she heard Blaine quietly yet confidently ask if she had ever been spit-roasted.

Melissa wasn't sure what that meant but was willing to find out. However, with his son's cock down her throat, she could not reply. Not that it mattered. Blaine wasn't waiting for a response. She felt Blaine's cock pressing against her vaginal opening. She immediately wondered if she could handle the entire length of such a long cock. The thickest, longest thing to ever penetrate her had been seven and a half inches of the dildo.

So her husband could retain his hold on it, he could never insert all eight inches. Blaine's cock wasn't that much thicker than the dildo, so she was confident that wouldn't pose a problem. But it was much longer. Over two inches longer!

Blaine wasted no time. In one smooth but swift motion, he shoved the entire length of his man-meat into Melissa. All without a problem. At first, she saw stars. Never before had anything been so deep inside her. The momentary pain of fulness was quickly replaced by delightful pleasure. As he began moving in and out, she instantly fell in love with having such a massive cock fucking her. (Orgasm number three.) That was all she needed to answer that age-old question; bigger is definitely better!

While Blaine sawed his massive cock in and out of Melissa's cunt she busied herself sucking Kwanzy's cock. This was made even easier now. Blaine's thrusting aided in moving in and out on his son's equally impressive cock.

Feeling a bit left out, Miguel slipped out from beneath Melissa and stood ready to take his best friend's place. Kwanzy said he wanted to save his cum, for now anyway. So he backed out and stepped aside, allowing Miguel to take his turn getting a blowjob.

When they first had their impromptu introductions in the living room, Melisa was so disoriented that she had not noticed much more than how the boys were so completely at ease with their own nudity. Now things were much clearer. While Blaine and Kwanzy shared familial similarities in the dimensions of their cocks, Miguel's cock was considerably shorter. Still, it was a quite respectable eight-plus inches long by Melissa's estimation.

What his cock lacked in length, it made up for with its girth. It was as thick as a beer bottle! Melissa almost couldn't open her jaw wide enough to get it into her mouth. Only pure determination on her part and Blaine's pounding from the opposite end helped her get more than just the crown inside and inching towards the back of her mouth. But as thick as it was, even with a steady flow of pre-cum, surely there was just no way she was going to be able to deep throat that monster.

By the pace Blaine was fucking her, she knew he was getting close to cumming. Melissa was in heaven. Getting stuffed from both ends, she never felt so sexually alive. So this is what was meant by getting spit-roasted.

Blaine was grunting and really pile-diving now. Any moment he would fill her with cum much deeper than had ever been done before. It was all so damned exciting.

Yet, somewhere in the back of her consciousness, alarm bells began going off.

Just then, her body shook from another orgasm. The contractions of her cunt were enough to finally push Blaine over the edge. He gave one final, forceful thrust. As if preplanned and well-rehearsed, Miguel also gave a deliberate forward thrust. Helplessly caught between the two men, Melissa had nowhere to go. Miguel's thick pipe forced its way past her tonsils and down her throat. Damned if his monstrous cock hadn't successfully stretched her throat enough to accept its thickness.

Melissa was stunned by what had just occurred and amazed at her throat's ability to accommodate such a thick piece of man meat. It momentarily distracted her attention from the fact that Blaine was currently pumping a massive load of his semen deep into her belly.

Miguel pulled his cock back until the tip cleared her tonsils. But just for a moment, before thrusting forward again. Now confident that she wouldn't offer any resistance, he started fucking her

mouth in earnest. Likewise, Blaine had withdrawn about halfway before plunging in again to shoot still more of his semen into the depth of her womanhood. Remaining ridged, he resumed sawing his long cock in and out of her pussy as he finished depositing his semen.

Although more distant than before, those alarms fired up again. But Melissa was too consumed with pleasure to pay any attention to them.

Miguel announced that he was getting close to blowing his load. Melissa was sure he made that announcement so she would be prepared for him to cum in her mouth. Instead, he pulled out, only saying what a great cock sucker she was. That was not what she expected, and she wondered why neither he nor Kwanza had let her suck them to completion. She would have liked to taste their youthful cum.

Having finished ejaculating, Blaine finally pulled out. The sudden emptiness of her insides almost made her cry. Still, she was glad she had granted herself permission to have this once-in-a-lifetime experience. 'Oh well,' she told herself. 'The party's over. Time to get ready for going home.'

But just as she was rising up to begin crawling off the bed, she heard Kwanzy say, "Not so fast. I didn't get my turn," and pushed her back down until her face was planted on the mattress. Then she felt his steely rod slip easily into her well-lubed cunt. Ahh... There's that wonderful feeling of fullness again.

This was like some perverse fever dream. Only this was no dream. Melissa was actually living it. She was surrounded by three studly men, each wanting a piece of her. Somehow, this loyal and faithful wife had become involved in a gang-bang. And... She was loving every damned minute of it!

Whatever cum had tried escaping this second cock was forcing it back inside her. Being bent over so fully allowed Kwanzy's cock to penetrate her just as deeply as his father's cock had. Kwanzy moaned, "Mmm, yeah! I just love sloppy seconds."

While his son fucked his date, Blaine lay down beside her and began kissing her. She had to contort herself to one side, but kissing Blaine was just so tender and made her feel incredibly special. Meanwhile, Kwanzy fucked her cunt with smooth and steady strokes giving her another orgasm.

As kinky as it may have been, being made love to by the incestuous tag-team of Blaine and his son was beyond delightful. That special bond between father and son was evident. Somehow it added to her blissful acceptance of just going with the flow. Doing so enabled her to fully absorb and enjoy the wondrous experience of extra-long cocks touching nerves that, before this night, had never been stimulated.

Like a plunger clearing a drain, with every thrust and retreat of Kwanzy's shaft, she swore she could feel Blaine's semen, swishing back and forth through her cervix. Emptying then refilling her womb of his father's cum.

The explosion of Kwanzy's cock, his youthful semen mixing with his father's, was delectable. Alarms? What alarms? With each and every throbbing pulse of Kwanzy's cock, and each additional injection of semen came with an odd but satisfying sense of gratitude. She was over the moon with joy and contentment at being an honorary receptacle for the mixing of father and son semen.