The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had done plenty of role-playing in the past. But never with Melissa acting out as a man. This struck Dick as being funny. Still, being called a slut inspired him to play along.

The last time Brutus was invited to join them had been incredibly thrilling. That had a lot to do with the way Dick agreed to, then became adept at sucking cock. And so quickly too. The way he opened his mouth wide so he could wrap his lips around the thick phallus had made her so wet. Hubby ended up just as turned on sucking cock as it did her watching him do it.

Dick was still smiling as Brutus grazed his lips, recalling just how much Melissa had enjoyed seeing him sucking cock. He would do his best to put on a good show for his wife. Relaxing his jaw, Dick actually moved his head forward to welcome the rigid phallus into his mouth. Melissa took this as a sign. She was smiling to herself as she moved her hips forward, pressing the head of Brutus to the back of her hubby's mouth.

Within moments she was thrusting her hips back and forth, making the first 4 inches of the dildo slide in and out of his mouth. Again, the deep voice of Brutus said, "That feels good. You like sucking my cock, don't you, SLUT?" Being called a slut again made Dick's skin crawl. It also made his cock stiffen as he made muffled "Um-hum" in agreement. "But there is a lot of cock still not getting any attention. Put your hand around my cock." Dick wrapped his fingers around the shaft that still remained beyond his lips. It was a lot! "Are you ready to show me how big a cock slut you really are?"

With deep-throat videos still fresh in his memory, Dick knew what Brutus was asking him. And he also knew that indeed, he did want to try. Even if it did scare him. But he told himself if those girls and guys he'd seen could deep-throat cocks, he knew that he should also be able to do it. The challenge of taking a cock all the way down his throat had been made. If he was successful, surely Brutus would be pleased. And the thrill it would give Melissa would be well worth the effort.

Drawing from what he'd learned from the first instructional video, Dick opened the back of his throat and took a deep breath. Putting a hand on each of his wife's hips, he pulled her towards him. After several attempts but having no success getting past that damned gag reflex, Brutus could be heard saying, "Uh oh! Your teasing is gonna make me cum. Open wide, slut. I'll shoot into your mouth."

Between the disappointment of failing to take its length into his throat and the highly sexual suggestiveness of those words, Dick's mouth remained wide open when Brutus pulled out. A hand forcefully pushed back on his forehead, tipping his face upwards. "Stroke my cock until it shoots," Brutus ordered. "Oh yeah. That's good. I'm about to blow." His voice sounded tense and strained. "Stroke me faster and tell your sweet wife how much you want my cum."

So deeply into this game, there was unusual urgency in Dick's voice, "Oh, Brutus, please cum in my mouth. Honest to goodness, sweetie. I want Brutus to fill my mouth with his wonderful cum."

Dick's hand moved violently up and down the length of the shaft. Brutus let out one last shout, "Here it comes, you slut!" and hot semen splashed into Dick's gaping mouth. Without anything touching it, Dick's own cock was bouncing and pulsing as shot after glorious shot of cum rained into his mouth.

Of course, it was Melissa who was controlling this act of depravity. Dipping a small baster into the jar of cum Dick had spent the day filling, she was squeezing the bulb once per second to simulate Brutus's orgasm. And her husband played right along. Acting just like a starving cum slut, he greedily moaned his approval with every dollop of cum he received.

Suddenly, just as he was swallowing, Dick's head was pulled upright again. Without warning, Brutus shoved himself into Dick's mouth, thrusting himself all the way in and down dick's throat. The act of swallowing along the lubrication of cum had worked to facilitate what had, until then, been unachievable.

Naturally, Dick was totally stunned by the suddenness of it all. However, when Brutus began to pull back, Dick reached for the cock to push it back in. That wasn't necessary. Brutus was only just beginning. He began trusting all eight inches in and out. "Now, that's the way to suck my cock. God! What a great cock sucker you are too."

After several minutes, Dick pulled back and said he needed more lube. "More cum. I need more cum," and voluntarily tipped his head back. No need to use the baster now. Melissa poured a generous glob of cum right in with his wide-open mouth. Without swallowing, Dick aimed the cock and took it, and the cum straight down his throat.

By now, Melissa was no longer even holding the dildo. Dick was controlling Brutus. (Or was it the other way around?) Not to be left out of the three-way, Melissa sat down on her husband's lap, impaling herself on Dick's throbbing cock. While their friend fucked hubby's mouth, she was fucking herself on her husband's cock. This time, when Dick climaxed, it wasn't into a jar. It was his wife's cunt that swelled with his cream. And she was milking every drop from his rapidly withering cock.

It was now her turn to receive the oral services of her husband. In one rapid motion, she forcefully removed Brutus and pressed herself to Dick's cum hungry mouth. Dick was as happy as a clam while drowning in cummy creampie heaven.

While Dick was busy using his tongue searching out any and all traces of cum from his wife's hairy cunt, she removed the panties that had been covering his eyes. But Melissa wasn't completely done. After first having two powerful long-delayed orgasms, she raised herself and picked up the still half-full jar. As expected, Dick eagerly kept his mouth open to receive the rest of the cum collected throughout the day. As his wife emptied the jar of its contents into her husband's mouth, he shook with delight. A smile of gratitude was on his lips as he swallowed every last drop.

Tired but satisfied from the day's activities and discoveries, they got onto the bed and lay side-by-side. Everything else lay discarded on the floor, including Brutus. They hugged and kissed, along with an occasional chuckle as they stared into each other's eyes. But mostly, they simply snuggled, somewhat in awe at what had been accomplished.

Melissa was first to speak a complete, coherent sentence. "Can you believe how many times you orgasmed... AND how much cum you made in one day???"

"I didn't think that was possible... for any man." Dick did some quick math before adding, "That last one inside you makes for a total TEN orgasms, and who knows how much more cum?"

"Yeah. And you swallowed it all." Melissa was quick to point out. She then let out a short but powerful laugh as she said. "I had no idea that all this time I've been married to a total cum slut."

Dick's cheeks reddened. "Neither did I." Then he became concerned. "Is that a bad thing?"

Realizing her husband's uneasiness, Melissa gave him a bear hug and said, "Not as far as I'm concerned. You can eat and drink cum any time you want. Actually, I love the way you enjoy having cum in your mouth..." She paused to pat his stomach, "and in your belly. Just like I love watching you sucking on Brutus."

"Wow!, Yeah. Can you believe that I was able to deep-throat him? I can't. If it hadn't been for those videos, it might not have happened."

"I take it, you liked having a cock going down your throat." This made Dick smile sheepishly. "That's okay. I could tell you liked it. You're proud of yourself for that, aren't you?" Again, Dick's cheeks turned rosy with embarrassment. "Well, I'm proud of you for even trying. Most men would never do that, but I'm so glad that my husband isn't like other men." After a beat, she said something that made Dick's toes curl. "Any time you want, you go ahead and suck cock. Suck as many cocks and swallow as much cum as you want, and I won't be mad."

Dick was speechless. Sucking REAL COCKS had never entered his mind. Only now that the seed had been planted into his imagination, he instinctively knew it would be impossible to keep it from growing. Melissa could see the gears churning in her husband's head. "I've often thought that if more men sucked cocks and shared their cum there would be far fewer wars. There certainly wouldn't be as many women getting raped." Somehow, in a twisted sort of way, that kind of made sense.

* * *

So, anyway, over the next couple of days, Melissa and Dick did a great deal of sucking and fucking, deep-throating and creampie eating. Then as Sunday evening was coming to an end, Melissa's libido settled down, and so did their sexual activities.

The same cycle of peaks and valleys, hot sex followed by weeks of only mild interest, continued to occur each month, right on schedule. With one exception... At some point, and for some inexplicable reason, Melissa suddenly decided to rename the dildo; from Brutus to Blaine.

BLAINE!? Where the hell did that come from? There is nothing big or threatening sounding about that name. Without making too big a deal about it, Dick tried to ascertain her reason for the name change but got nowhere.

Much more subtle changes had also evolved since Brutus/Blaine first entered their bedroom. The dildo gradually began spending less and less time in Melissa's pussy, and more and more time in Dick's mouth. He quickly mastered the ability of taking it deep down his throat with any extra lubricant. She really loved it when her husband pretended it was a real cock cumming in his mouth.

Well, exactly four months after the cum-making challenge, Melissa's employer was having an after-work anniversary celebration for its employees. Of course, this meant the party coincided with the onset of Melissa's libido surge. But learning that there would be awards plus games with prizes for attendees, she was going. She promised her hubby that she would make it up to him when she got home.

Normally, Melissa wasn't much of a drinker, but since there would be an open bar, they both knew she would be taking full advantage of it. Promising that she wouldn't drive drunk. If she couldn't get a ride from someone who didn't drink, then she'd call Lyft or Uber to bring her home.

This meant Dick was left at home to his own devices. He re-watched some of those videos, only this time he had Blaine (who names their dildo, Blaine?) to keep him company. The past couple of months had allowed Dick to become quite adept at having Blaine probing deep inside his throat as he mimicked the videos. Anyway, cum was spilled, caught, and swallowed -- multiple times.

About eleven o'clock, Dick's phone rang. Melissa was on the other end, saying that she was having a good time but didn't know when she'd be home. Her upbeat tone, as well as occasionally slurring her words, indicated she was already somewhat inebriated. When Dick asked if she wanted him to come and get her, she quickly told him not to worry but that she'd be a bit longer than she thought. "Really, babe, you don't need to wait up if you don't want to. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've already got a ride."

He told her to have a good time but to be careful. They said their "I love yous," and the call disconnected.

After three orgasms and swallowing a satisfying amount of cum, Dick resigned himself that getting some sleep would be a good idea. Especially since she was in her hyper phase and promised to make up for lost time.

Those orgasms provided just the right amount of relaxation, allowing him to fall asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.

Sometime after three o'clock, Dick was awakened to his wife's tearful pleas for him to wake up. Even in the dimly lit room, he was able to make out that she was squatting over his head. The crotch of her panties were pulled to one side. But something contrasting with her dark and matted pubic hair was stuffed inside her cunt. Still pleading for him to help her with something, she tugged on the wadded material, and something wet plopped onto the side of his nose. "Please, babe. I need your help." Without another word, she squashed her pussy onto his mouth. "Suck, babe. SUCK!" she shouted. Instantaneously, he recognized a very familiar taste. "You've got to suck hard. Get it out of me. QUICKLY! Get all of it!"

There was no mistake. "IT" was cum! And one thing Dick was sure of, the semen filling his mouth was not his own.

First off, of all the cum he had swallowed up till now, this didn't have the same nuanced taste or texture of his. Oh, but there was no doubt that it was cum. And there was far more of it too. At least twice as much.

Even Melissa's cunt didn't seem to fit his mouth like it always had. Like it wasn't really his wife's pussy pressed to his lips. "Oh god," his wife whined. "You've got to suck harder! Get. It. Out of there!"

Dick's mind was racing. Was he actually swallowing the semen of another man? How the hell did someone else's cum get into my wife??? "Work harder," she demanded. "You don't want me getting pregnant, do you?"

PREGNANT?!?!

Holy CRAP! This was no ordinary cum. It was SPERM! That meant there was no time for asking questions. Dick's tongue shifted into overdrive. If he couldn't impregnate his own wife, he would be damned if he would just let someone else do it. Hell, just the other day, he and Melissa had been out with friends. Once again, she was boring everyone with how her husband had "surprised" her by having a vasectomy. For years now, Melissa has often made it a point to tell that story.

By now, everyone and their brother knew he had been snipped. So how would it look if his wife suddenly turned up pregnant?

It would look mighty damn suspicious, that's what. There would be no mistaking that Melissa had fucked another man.

Oh sure, he had often fanaticized about his wife taking a lover. Her getting knocked up by him was never part of that dream. Dick was deeply in love with his wife, no matter what. He couldn't even comprehend what life without her would be like. Heaven forbid she should fall in love with another man.

No sir. It was time to get busy. Dick sucked and swallowed as he had never done before. If he did a good enough job, maybe, just maybe, with any luck, pregnancy would be averted.

There was no way around it; this was the sloppiest, creamiest, most copious creampie Dick had ever eaten. And when he put aside those negative questions and doubts, he realized he was eating the best-damned creampie ever!

"Oh, babe. I am so lucky to be married to a cum sucking husband. Keep going. They shot me full."

THEY??? There was more than one?!

Melissa was almost crying. "I'm sorry, babe. I don't know what got into me to let this happen." Something in her voice made Dick feel that if it weren't for the threat of pregnancy, there was some degree of pride in what she had done.

Dick's mind was a jumble of thoughts and desires. He was still firmly of the mind that he didn't want to be a parent. At the same time, it was exciting knowing his wife really had sex with someone other than him. Especially if it was random, spontaneous sex. Surprisingly, risking pregnancy seemed incredibly kinky.

After all these years of being totally faithful to each other, his wife not only cheated on him, she did so with more than one man. That was totally over the top. She had to know that she was in her ovulation cycle. Still, she let them ejaculate into her fertile womb.

Melissa drove this point home even further by saying, "I just hope that you can get it all. Unlike your cum, their cum is loaded with millions of little swimmers. You know, sperm. But the guys were too handsome and manly. I couldn't help myself. I just had to let them have their way with me and fill me with their potent baby batter."

And there you have it. His own wife knew full well that she was playing roulette with pregnancy and went ahead with it anyway.

When he felt his wife's lips on his cock there was no mistaking that this, every bit of this, had made Dick horny as hell. He felt so ashamed about it too. But there was no escaping it. Even before she touched it, his cock was already rock hard.

Dick slurped, and he swallowed, then returned for more. Yet the flow of thick, gooey cum never subsided. "You are the best, most understanding husband any girl could call her own. I am so lucky to be married to a cum hungry husband." And then it happened. She had an orgasm.

At first, her pussy flinched and vibrated. This was quickly followed by several extremely intense spasms. With each contraction, Dick's mouth filled with a combination of both thick and foamy globs of cum. No sucking required.

The intensity of her orgasm was such that she had to stop sucking her husband's cock to avoid chomping down on it. The timing couldn't have been worse for poor Dick. The erotic depravity of swallowing the cum deposited inside his wife by other men already had Dick on the very brink of his own orgasm. The departure of his wife's lips just as he was at his peak left his cock spasming unattended. His cum forced its way up and out, squirting and splashing unassisted onto his chest and belly.

For the first time in Dick's life, he now knew what it felt like to have a ruined orgasm. The feeling was incredibly disappointing. At the same time, Melissa found it exceedingly entertaining to watch, further intensifying her own orgasm.

Dick couldn't believe just how much cum continued to be ejected from his wife's vaginal opening. By now, he was beginning to think that what he was doing was really just an exercise in futility. An exercise in fertility futility! It almost made him laugh. It also was nearly a certainty that his wife was already knocked-up. Pregnant with a baby from someone else's sperm.

Still, one thing that Dick was not, he was not a quitter. As the spasms decreased, so too the flow of semen. Dick resumed siphoning the diminishing trickle of cum. Swabbing the inside of his wife's pussy with his tongue, he focused on scooping out every last trace of sperm left by these other men.

Just as he felt he had successfully cleaned her love channel, she had another orgasm. Damned if this didn't produce still more cum. Not a lot, but his taste buds still detected traces of residual cum being expelled.

However, before Dick could be sure he had collected the last of it, Melisa collapsed alongside her husband, falling into a deep, deep sleep.

Dick lay there for a minute or two just to collect his thoughts and review what had just occurred. A slimy mess coated the lower half of his face. A mixture of juices from his wife and her lovers. Dick was still in disbelief that his wife had bedded multiple men. Just one he could understand and accept. But MORE than one???

And the vast amount of semen that his wife's cunt and womb had held was beyond belief. Not just any semen, either. But real, honest to goodness SPERM. Potent, viral sperm. His Melissa had been injected with an almost unimaginable amount of the stuff. How on earth could his wife NOT be pregnant? And how would she, or anyone, ever know for sure who's sperm was the lucky winner of her egg?

As Dick contemplated all of these things, he had been absentmindedly scooping up his own cum from his chest and belly then sucking it from his fingers.

Gradually Dick began coming to his senses. Like it or not, he was almost certainly about to become a daddy. A daddy to another man's baby. Maybe it was meant to be. After all, he was the one who, at one time, could have fathered his own child. Instead, he chose to completely eliminate that from ever happening.

Now would be his chance to right the wrong he had done to his wife. Sure, there was no guarantee that Melissa was pregnant. But if that is what is to be, it's probably best that the true father remains a mystery. In the end, Dick was grateful that his wife had come home safe and sound. Most importantly, she trusted him enough to ask for his help, even though it meant revealing her infidelity.