The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just one last bit of business that needed to be tended to: Miguel.

The patient lad stood there. His heavy, beer bottle thick cock pointing toward the ceiling. "Okay, Miguel, How do you want me?" she asked, hoping he would let her suck him off.

Without saying a word, the youth smiled broadly as he forcefully rolled her onto her back. After pulling her butt to the edge of the bed, he raised her lower half and placed her legs upon his chest. Leaning forward and doubling Melissa over, he put his hands on her shoulders. Miguel was now prepared to make his entry and stretch her opening to all new dimensions. Melissa's eyes were fixated on Miguel's enormous cock as it stood menacingly, drooling pre-cum. With an ever-broadening smile, he gazed down towards where they would soon be joined and at her cum coated cunt saying, "This is why I like going last. Sloppy thirds."

Blaine and Kwanzy stood on either side of Miguel to watch the show. It was obvious, even to Melissa, that they loved watching as his fat cock entered a new woman for the first time. However, when Kwanzy put his hand on his friend's cock to bend it down until it lined up with her well-used cunt, that surprised her.

Miguel was ready, even if she wasn't. He pressed the head of his massive tool to her steamy pussy.

The prospect of being stretched enough to accommodate something as thick as Miguel's cock filled Melissa with nervous anticipation. She grabbed fistfuls of bedding, bracing herself for what was to come. If not for first being fucked by the other two studs, she likely would have run away in fear. But now that she had taken things this far, she felt a need to press on. After all, she did kind of owe it to him.

Melissa had already found out what extreme length was like. Now it was time to take on extreme thickness. To find out what something that massive felt like inside her.

Past experience had taught Miguel that going slow for first-timers would provide the greatest enjoyment for them both. As he pushed forward, she experienced such sensations that words couldn't fully express. However, it was Blaine's soothing voice telling her to just relax and let it happen that kept her going.

The most challenging part was when the head of Miguel's cock began forcing its way through the outer ring of her vaginal muscles. Stretching them further, much further than ever they had ever been stretched before.

Miguel stared into and captivated Melissa's eyes. He enjoyed watching the expressions on a woman's face as she felt the full girth of his overly thick cock entering her. Melissa didn't disappoint. Her eyes widened with a mixture of both pain and pleasure.

The cream left by her previous two lovers provided lubricant to decrease the effort that otherwise would have been required to accommodate such thickness. The overwhelming pleasure Melissa received from both father and son had her wanting more. So she wasn't about to give up now. She was in it to win it. With tears leaking from both eyes, a growing smile came to her face.

Once the crown gained entry, the rest of his fat cock was able to ease its way inside her. Much to Melissa's delight and relief, the worst was over.

When Miguel's cock fully bottomed out, he paused, giving his partner a moment to fully acclimate to the additional swell at its base. It was when Melissa pulled him in to press her lips to his he knew she was ready. Slowly, aggravatingly slowly, he withdrew all but the head of his cock before plunging it back in to the hilt.

Melissa had never felt such fullness or intense desire to be fucked before. Within moments their kissing went from tender to unbridled lusty passion. The same could be said for their fucking. Miguel became a true fucking machine, pumping and pounding her lusty cunt while Melissa was arching her back to meet his every thrust. She lost count of how many orgasms she had on his cock, saying it was almost one long protracted orgasm.

Sweat from Miguel's forehead and chest was dripping on her. The scene had become too much for Blaine and Kwanzy to simply stand by. Climbing onto the bed, they each took a side, sucking on Melissa's tits. At the same time, Blaine began stroking her clit, and Kwanzy had reached beneath her upturned ass and was massaging his friend's balls.

This four-way of sexual debauchery was almost too much for her. The never-ending orgasm had her drifting in and out of consciousness. That was until Miguel broke their kiss. Holding her legs against her chest, he stood upright. With even greater force than before, he bucked with all his might, slamming his pelvis into hers.

After what seemed like forever, he abruptly stopped thrusting. While emitting a horrifically deep groan, he unleashed his torrent of cum.

Having regained full awareness of her surroundings and what was taking place, Melissa was able to feel every pulse of his cock as it swelled with each ejection of his semen. It was a wonderful, wondrous feeling to experience. Had it not been for surrendering to temptation, she never would have had this adventure. And it all started with accepting Blaine's offer to drive her home.

By the time Miguel was done filling Melissa's womb with his cum, her insides now held three enormous loads of cum. Leaving her belly feeling exceedingly bloated. But it was a bloat that she delighted in. Miguel continued to hold her lower half elevated because the three of them had one more trick up their sleeve. From out of nowhere, a handkerchief was produced. This was, however, a specially prepared handkerchief. A knotted tail had been tied in it.

Blaine had the honors of tucking the rather large knot into the opening of her cum filled cunt. "I hope you won't mind. This is just so you won't make a mess on my car seat."

Melissa actually thought that was pretty damned thoughtful as it would also keep her panties from becoming soaked.

As Melissa was pulling her panties on, it occurred to her that this was not the first time these guys had done this handkerchief trick. In a flash of inspiration, she decided she would do something to differentiate their time with her from all the others. It was her turn to take charge.

"Stop getting dressed," Melissa ordered. "Line up over here. Cocks forward." She got down on her knees, and one at a time, starting with Blaine, she gave each of them a blowjob she hoped they would never forget. She licked their cocks like lollipops and rolled their balls around in her mouth and fingers. From the start, the size of their cocks had distracted her from noticing just how massive each man's balls really were.

Bobbing her head on each man's cock, she made sure to take every inch into her mouth and down her throat. The whole time, sucking with all her might. She didn't stop until they were ready to ejaculate. At that point, she held the cock in her hand, and with the tip just an inch away from her open mouth, she let them watch as her mouth filled with sweet cum while she milked it dry. Not swallowing until he was done.

On the ride home, as the events of the evening played back in her mind, she swears she could feel the combined cum of three men sloshing around inside her.

Arriving home, parked in the driveway, Blaine leaned over to give Melissa a good night kiss. However, Melissa was horny all over again. Saying that she needed to taste his cum one more time, right there in front of her own house, she unzipped Blaine's pants and gave him another blowjob.

After he had filled her mouth with more of his semen, she tongue kissed him, allowing him to taste his cum on her lips and tongue.

She was still in a dream-like state as she entered the house. Only after the door closed behind her that reality came crashing in on her. It was then that she knew what the earlier alarm bells had been signaling. She was ovulating!

Years ago, she had stopped thinking about becoming pregnant. She was used to her husband filling her insides with cum and never giving it a second thought. It had caused her to become lackadaisical to the fact that anyone else's semen could knock her up. That's because, unlike her husband's cum, their semen was really filled with active SPERM!

Melissa broke out in a cold sweat. At that very moment, she held within her the potent sperm of three very virile men. Worse still, a wadded handkerchief was keeping its active ingredients tucked up inside her.

She tried to remember. Had she ever mentioned to Blaine about her husband being circumcised? She had blabbed about it so many times before, it was second nature to her. Still, there was no way that Blaine could have known that today and tomorrow happened to be her most fertile time of the month!

There would be plenty of time to blame her bad timing on an over active libido. All that mattered right now was that she needed help, and she needed it immediately. There was only one possible fix for the predicament she had put herself in. And there wasn't time for explanations or excuses.

Well, long story short, Dick's valiant efforts at sucking and siphoning the combined sperm of all three men from his wife did not have the desired results. In just a few short days and one test strip confirmed it. Melissa, the wife of Dick, was indeed pregnant with another man's child. Which one of three possible candidates was the true father would remain a mystery. The couple came to an agreement: They would keep the baby but that there would be no paternity tests. What would be, would be. Dick would be the daddy to another man's child. The rest would take care of itself.

One other thing was agreed to. Since Melissa was confirmed to be pregnant, no further harm could be done if she continued seeing Blaine.

First things first: Melissa invited Blaine and Kwanzy to dinner at her house, telling Blaine that Miguel should come also. Blaine was understandably skeptical of the reason behind this invitation. He had no way of knowing just how much information Melissa had dared to tell her husband about where she had gone or what she'd taken part in. Because of that, he was incredibly hesitant to meet her husband. Melisa lied a little, saying, "My husband wants to meet the nice customer I talk about all the time. I'm sure he'd be glad to meet your son too. And if Miguel tags along, Kwanzy will feel more comfortable. You know, someone his own age?" As an added enticement, she added, "Dick's a pretty good cook, and he's really looking forward to you coming. Please say you will."

So that's precisely when Dick got to meet all three of them. The men who finally broke his wife from being strictly a one-man woman. The men who, as a unit, had impregnated his wife.

As they sat down to dinner, Dick had everyone raise their glass for a toast. "To my wife's new best friend, son and his friend. First let me make a confession. Several years ago I selfishly did something that ended up hurting Melissa very deeply. Well, feeding you tonight is my way of saying thanks. I understand that really, I have all three of you to thank. So I say, 'Thank You' to each of you separately and together. You have done what I have been unable to do." It was plain to see that the men were feeling uneasy, unsure what was going on. Dick smiled at them and continued. "By fulfilling my wife's deepest wish, you have made her, and by default, me, very happy. I am pleased to announce that Melissa is going to be a mother."

The men were all surprisingly excited and full of congratulations when they heard the good news. Their excitement turned to joyous celebration when they were told of the couple's agreement regarding paternity. Blaine was even more elated when Dick took him aside to inform him of their other agreement. In all, it was an enjoyable evening for all.

After the company had gone home, Dick was shaking his head. "No one is ever going to believe that I'm the father of you're baby." Then Dick smiled and chuckled. "Kwanzy is just as dark as his father. And Miguel isn't much lighter." Melissa and Dick both ended up having a hardy laugh about it.

Hey. If you can't laugh at life's sense of humor, what can you laugh at?

Melissa began paying frequent visits to Blaine's house. If Blaine wasn't there due to other commitments, there was always someone ready to "play" with her. She met and even had fun with some of Kwanzy's other friends. Blaine always ensured "his girl" was taken care of, even when he couldn't do it himself.

A few times, to make up for missed visits, Blaine showed up at their house. When that happened, as a special treat for being such a good sport about everything, Dick was allowed to watch. But only if he didn't touch himself or make a sound. Also, when Blaine was done, Dick had to lick Blaine's cock clean. Then while Blaine was dressing, he would supervise Dick eating Melissa's creampie.

No longer having interruptions due to the absence of monthly periods meant Melissa was "fucakable" whenever an opportunity presented itself. Even more frequently once her maturity leave began.

A side benefit to this arrangement was Dick would continue to have "Take Out Creampies" delivered.

This arrangement worked so well that as the date of the baby's arrival neared, and because giving birth would put Melissa's pussy out of commission for a month before and after, Dick's mouth was called into service. All of that practicing with the dildo had been for a worthwhile cause, after all. Blaine would come over to their house almost daily and do everything with Melissa except fuck. Then, before Blaine left, Dick would suck his cock and swallow every drop of his cum. And if only you could have seen the absolute joy on Melissa's face watching her husband doing that to a real cock.

Oh! And no need to worry about Dick. He and his wife were still spending their own fair share of time in the bedroom.

However, during that two-month "no fucking" period, all three original cast members sometimes occupied their marital bed: Blaine, Kwanzy, and Miguel. As always, Dick remained outside the room, ready whenever any of them needed to unload.

Dick was even trained to take Miguel's cock down his throat. (Although, like Melissa's introduction to successfully doing so, it took some extra force.) But it was something Miguel took full advantage of; fucking Dick's throat until it was raw. Still, Dick never complained because, in the end, he was always rewarded with a copious quantity of sweet, youthful cum.

Well, nine months after that first night of Melissa's sexual debauchery, right on Dick's birthday, he was right there by his wife's side as she gave birth to a beautiful, dark-skinned baby boy. The quisical looks on the faces of the doctors and nurses made Dick's skin crawl. But just as soon as Dick was handed the child for him to hold, his heart melted. "I have a son," he proudly proclaimed.

Melissa wearily beamed, "Happy birthday, babe!"

* * *

POSTSCRIPT: Within months, it was apparent the tot had inherited another of his father's OTHER attributes.