All Comments on 'The Birthday Treat'

by Billshaw1982

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loving Wives

I think not. Put it where it belongs. Are you for real. You really love your husband? NOT

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
GEE I GUESS HE

always was a always will be a sissy cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Be Fair

Com'n, folks. The author alerted readers to the content. So, I did not read the story and therefore will not vote. But, I decided to go to the comments just to make my point this once. Therefore, if you hate these stories, as I do, just skip them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Survey said

Of 100 men the number who would willingly clean a dirty cum infested pussy zero .0000000001. Writer needs to practice the new russian roulette with a loaded automatic pistol. Made the maggots puke,not nice to the maggots .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

I love being a wimp hubby and cuckold. Once in the lifestyle I as astonished how many of us there are. Can't wait to read more.

bigguy323bigguy323about 12 years ago
Yeah, we were warned and that is the rub. This story belongs in FETISH not loving wives.

MOVE IT and you'll get better scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck another puke new writer

polluting the "loving wives" genre on this site. Go find another site to spew your crappy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I quit reading after only three paragraphs and skimmed th rest

The author clearly doesn't know what love is. It's not the physical attributes that engender love, that's lust. Love doesnt humiliate or emotionally castrate someone, it doesn't elevate oneself at the cost of your partner. Love is seeing your partner from across a crowded room and knowing you are accepted. It's growing old together and not seeing the wrinkles that come with age, but the person you desired however many years ago. It's the back rub for no reason, it's the flowers because you know she would like them, it's his favorite meal because you just wanted to surprise him.

Love is not this selfish thing that you are trying to pass off on the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another typical

british piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Read your warning 1 star.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Nothing that can't be fixed

Sell her to a gang in the hood and move on she has no love for him and not even any respect him. Therefore dump her ass where it will never be seen again. After she is gone for six months file for divorce on grounds of abandonment.

This story could only come from a vengeful bitch who got caught fucking around. Of cause it was his fault for not liking it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
There's cuckolding and then there's cuckolding . . .

In some of these stories, the guy gets cuckolded, is dominated and humiliated, and he loves it or at least, accepts it, finding it a perverse turn-on. In others, the husband gets cuckolded and leaves, sometimes getting revenge and humiliating the wife, the male she was screwing, etc., as he realizes she loves herself far more than she loves her husband. Sometimes it is necessary to read through a story to see what happens, as the "warning" does not really summarize the end result. I was hoping this story would be the second type (above), but unfortunately, it was the first.

One star, not just for the theme (she was clearly giving herself the present, even though it was Hubby's birthday), or the incorrect category (cum eating should be in Fetish, or else this should be in BDSM, since bondage played a big role in this story), but for the writing errors that were legion in this tale, many of which really could have been found by an alert editor. A re-write, 3rd person or not, should have had fewer of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This begs the question at what point does he say, enough?

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
Wrong catagory

Should be BDSM. Therefore, 2**.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon You are wrong there are bisex husbands and they like the creampied pussies, but the majority of the straight husbands do not like it, you are right. I have not any problem with the bisex husbands only I do not want to meet them and their wives. I read here such stories where the bisex husbands lick the cock of the loverboys. No...No...No.....itt is disgusting for a straight man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
genre

This is a terrific story. Now a word to all the preachy trolls: If you don't approve of the author's kink, perhaps you should move on. But please don't vote based on your prudish hang-ups. I never can rely on the vote totals when I want to enjoy a good slut wife story because all the moralizers who come to this site, read the stories, and then spew rage at the author. You obviously hate yourselves. Why else did you go to the trouble of seeking out the story and reading it? You didn't stumble on this story by accident. I love the fantasy and that's why I come to Literotica. I'm a perverted twerp, duh. Read the story and wank or go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simple answers

#1 - No - we share the chores because that's what people do in a good relationship.

#2 - No - In your "spare" time, get a job - you aren't a trophy wife.

#3 - No - If you want to be with others I'm leaving you because I don't want you to bring home something that kills me and your actions show me that you have no real love or respect for me and I won't stay in a relationship like that. Why would anyone?

SO no "turmoil" for Bill, simply a divorce from a slut wife. She can support herself and do whatever she likes. That's fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a crock

Fictional story - fantasy story. Where's the believability? Is this man from Mars? Does he have no pride or self respect? She wants to fuck others? What about bringing home a nasty social disease? If she wanted a play toy, she could have gotten a dog. His answer should have been a simple "No". If she persisted, either pack her stuff and show her the door or pack yours and leave her. If she has decided to use sex to control him then divorce her. Why would anyone put up with being abused, demeaned and humiliated? The answer - even in a fantasy - they wouldn't. Which makes this story implausible tripe.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Simple Answers !

I agree with the anonymous comment titled 'simple Answers'

In a marriage you share responsibility, chores etc.

She is not a trophy wife, so yes get a job, if wife wants fun then become single. She will have no time while working, cleaning a small home, shopping to find time for gym and fuck buddies !

In the story the husband actually holds all the ace cards.

The story would have been great if it was a tease story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pack up your stuff

Pack up your stuff and leave, wont that be a nice surprise when she comes home the cheating slut

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
get a grip

your bitch wife doesn't want you anymore and if you had any backbone you would pack your stuff up and leave her. besides your cock would not be enough for her any more and if she wants to be a fucking whore for black cock let her have them and file for a divorce for infidelity and she can have all the black cock she wants. Get what you can from the divorce settlement and move on or just be the wimp your wife thinks you are and enjoy all the black cream pies you get. But not a bad story though.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Another One Bites the Dust!

Cuckold-mania,it's running wild!

Well that marriage is over! She already has no respect for the wimp,and now being able to sample all sorts of sex,she'll have little use for him. Oh,he'll get to do all the chores,and bring money into the house,but he'll be getting little in the way of sex,unless she decides to have her bulls fuck him up the ass and deep-throat their cocks.

CONDITION # 4 : Run for your life Wimpy,right to a Divorce Attorney!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He's so stunningly stupid!

Even for fiction this was ludicrous.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 6 years ago
Again Laughable!

If you really knew about dominance and you were married, you know you don't make the other person think they have no other way to find their own end release then to just divorce your sorry ass and take up with someone that truly understands how to dominate someone. By the sound of it you have your woman not really wanting to be married to him. So he has nothing to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So he sent all that information to her family and friends

ANd then divorced her. Because why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? She has so many diseases a Doctor would lose count. Surly he has some pride, self respect and no death wish? Set her free to fuck whoever. Just don't act as her meal ticket. Beyond stupid story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Dominate divorcee has no marriage to worry about.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I know cucks like this are mentally ill and the wives do NOT in any way love their husbands but I do read these just to see if you 3W club members can actually write a decent one and, alas, generally you can't.

Living a gay life vicariously through a slutty wife probably doesnt help resolve the self loathing issues that most cucks, like this one, have. You dont want pussy, marry another man and you wont have to deal with that anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another writer that does not know the difference between Loving Wife and and FETISH which ich is the catagory for this aweful practice.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted him to tell her that she was wrong about him not wanting to have sexual freedom too. "Sure honey, great idea, we will both have other sexual partners! Thanks honey."

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 2 years ago

If Bill had half an ounce of self-esteem, he would take pics of her computer and then head to divorce attorneys the next business day as she is evil tart that has manipulated and used him, and NO Real Man would take this shit. And then when she came home that night he should put the handcuffs on her and record her begging him to fuck her ass, as he got her all stirred up then he turns off the volume as he does it without any lube but dry as a bone and as he cums he tells he that he will be divorcing her and then packs her bags and tosses her in the streets where she belongs and he tells her to go get one of her internet lovers to take care of her whoring ass. Then goes upstairs and posts his video of her (with her consent) on the internet and sent to her friends minus his face. Or sends an invite out to all of her correspondence lover prospective that she wants a rough no hole barred gangbang in some seedy motel where she is blindfolded, bound and filmed as he gives her a couple of X-tabs as he is the masked filmmaker and telling the men to cum in her mouth so she can keep hydrated, and if need be pee also and have a donation jar based on which hole they choose and how many times they cum. Then after each guy feed her a shot of alcohol and any other party favors the dudes bring along to heighten her compliancy as he records her agreement and orgasms over and over. And if she is lucky she won't be strung out or addicted by then end of the weekend but will be so fucked out that even she won't feel the cold shower he rinses her worn out body from afterwards as he taunts her saying: "So, I made sure you got to fuck all the guys you wanted, only I made sure it was ALL within the weekend. And if you Ever fuck with m again they will ALL be Homeless guys or Gangbangers that will turn you into a mainlining hooker in some cheap brothel in the ghetto" . Now we can talk about renegotiating this supposed Deal you conned and tricked me into; and tell me why I should drop your cheating ass off in the hooker district with just your fancy lingerie on stoned out of your mind and horny as a cat on a hot tin roofie..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Never be the same after divorce court

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous