All Comments on 'The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 03'

by KayLocke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!

Thank you for sharing :)

If you are inspired please continue. You have a variety of options on how to continue this story, maybe boyfriend become salve as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Not sure I could cope with orgasm denial for so long. There was a small mistake in there, it’s unlikely that a St David’s Cross : + was used, it’s normally a St Andrew’s Cross : x.

I’m not a fan of femdom stories and took a chance to read this, I got the impression that you used it to mean domination by a female.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

1966de1966deover 1 year ago

"'Yes, Mistress' he said, suddenly realising how similar his words sounded to those Nikki had muttered moments before." Lol

Ryan unconsciously accepted her dominance for the second time. Very nice.

According to this, Ryan is probably just not yet aware that he himself is also a sub.

I would have called her Mistress too....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved the story! Find it very interesting that a female Dom feels it safe to turn up to a strange couples location. That part where the consent of sub was filmed (for insurance) as she was already tied up, vulnerable, shocked to see a stranger came across as a bit coerced at best if not just creepy.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Wonderful Birthday Party for Nikki!

Born into a new lifestyle, including Ryan was very useful.

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet11 months ago

Wow! Very intense... loved the exploration of how some pain can enhance pleasure in a domination/submission dynamic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous